singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by singersigner »

I'm not gunna lie...I was hoping Dragon would be able to ride my town read for a while. His early stuff wasn't great, but if there weren't so many people riding on meta townreads of everyone, his later stuff wasn't too bad.

GG, town...so close! :P
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2012, elusive wrote:Ankamius, you did a great job as Mod.

also, this. thx for the game \:D/
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Tere »

Thanks for the game Ank. Loved the flavour! :)
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2025, singersigner wrote:I'm not gunna lie...I was hoping Dragon would be able to ride my town read for a while. His early stuff wasn't great, but if there weren't so many people riding on meta townreads of everyone, his later stuff wasn't too bad.

the moment he begane doing nothing was the moment i knew your slot was scum

theres a fine line on how someone lurks and how dragon was going it was exactly like macs doings in herthstone.

i had suspicions of you as well and if you staying in i prob would of pushed your lynch out
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2021, pirate mollie wrote:froggy <3

sorry to abandon you, I thought it was for the best.

<3 <3 <3
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Hey, Gg all. Frog, it was fun to play with you. Thanks really to tere, who managed to get me doing my best in the game :)
Yukari
Yukari
Goon
Yukari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:57 am

Post by Yukari »

Mollie, you are 90% of the reason why we left. You did a pretty cruddy job this game.. That said, no lasting hard feelings though, just a game.

Everyone else did pretty well, some more than others. Got to give special props to Cho as well for doing a good job despite replacing into the awkward situation we left them in. Probably did a better job than we could have, given the situation.

For more of our comments, including some of the reasons why we chose to play the way we did, see the dead thread.
Stare into meta for too long and meta may stare back into you.
Wubba lubba dub dub!
We are now Retired.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Fro99er »

Yukari. It was fun trying to figure you out.

Now that Newbie 1609 is over, I was super confident about ZZZX as town here because meta from Newbie 1609 (Cho/ZZZX were scumteam) and Cho being town in this game. After I convinced myself that the Cho/Yukari slot had to be town vig, I was confident on ZZZX. I only second guessed the ZZZX thing because ika helped push me that direction. I get super WIFOMy in my head when I think I have the game solved, and start to second guess myself. But once reassured myself I knew ZZZX was town, and I knew Bella was town, I felt good about a dragonspawn NK. Just glad Cho went that direction.

I want to say Grib/Plum are probably my MVPs for their night actions. Plum did a great job not reacting to the Frogmollie/Chokari 1v1 on D2, and both gribs night actions were clutch.
Yukari
Yukari
Goon
Yukari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Yukari »

On another note, though the semi-open setup threw us off a bit(and was part of reason for our playstyle), in retrospect we kind of like the setup due to all the investigatives balancing out it not being open setup.
Wubba lubba dub dub!
We are now Retired.
Hydrangea
Hydrangea
Goon
Hydrangea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Hydrangea »

Thx for the game ank.
Thx everyone for playing with me on my first non-newbie game :3 was a lot of fun.

I'm sorry I wasn't there for the last day before I was lynched, I was actually in transit to Venice. So I'm sorry if my absence was frustrating.
"Conscience is but a word that cowards use, Devised at first to keep the strong in awe." ~ Richard III
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:22 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 2028, ika wrote:
In post 2025, singersigner wrote:I'm not gunna lie...I was hoping Dragon would be able to ride my town read for a while. His early stuff wasn't great, but if there weren't so many people riding on meta townreads of everyone, his later stuff wasn't too bad.

the moment he begane doing nothing was the moment i knew your slot was scum

theres a fine line on how someone lurks and how dragon was going it was exactly like macs doings in herthstone.

i had suspicions of you as well and if you staying in i prob would of pushed your lynch out

Eh, I played pretty on point with my town meta, which is never SO TOWN, so I wasn't really panicking. My issue was with a group of five people who knew each other SO WELL, it was really hard to penetrate that into a town read on people who didn't know me so well. I knew it wouldn't last forever, but I'm pretty proud of myself for not succumbing to the pressure I had on me at the beginning of the game and being as honest as possible with my reads. Metal Sonic threw me for a loop and I was 100% honest with how I reacted to that.

I still don't like feeling like I manipulated the two people I really wanted to play with in the first place. That was the hardest part about being scum. :(
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:28 am

Post by ika »

In post 2035, singersigner wrote:
Eh, I played pretty on point with my town meta, which is never SO TOWN, so I wasn't really panicking. My issue was with a group of five people who knew each other SO WELL, it was really hard to penetrate that into a town read on people who didn't know me so well. I knew it wouldn't last forever, but I'm pretty proud of myself for not succumbing to the pressure I had on me at the beginning of the game and being as honest as possible with my reads. Metal Sonic threw me for a loop and I was 100% honest with how I reacted to that.

I still don't like feeling like I manipulated the two people I really wanted to play with in the first place. That was the hardest part about being scum. :(

I wasnt reading you based on meta though? I was reading you based on how you were playing and how you were going about the gamestate.

Frankly it was mostly a gut call on you that you were scum based on your interactions. Its really unexplainable but something about your play just felt off and not town oriented. Also after watchign the team mafia i felt like you were playing in a subpar way if that makes sense.

*shurgs*

I admit you not scumbing is good but i will also agree that you kinda had a stacked deck where it was a large playerbase that knew each others plays and that it was going to be a POE battle towards the end but oh well. I think overall you would of been able to slip under the radar for a while but i think towards the end POE would of taken you. From what i recall you were low on sorting in my list when you were here
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Plum »

Also, Metal Sonic, I was right that your setup speculation was wrong and that your insistence on it was BS. The Mod did randomize alignment/power to character name. Ori could have been a Mafia Goon Neighbor in this game. So next time the Mod says that flavor is irrelevant, don't engage in BS speculation that someone has to be Town or scum because of a rolename.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2031, Yukari wrote:Mollie, you are 90% of the reason why we left. You did a pretty cruddy job this game.. That said, no lasting hard feelings though, just a game.

Everyone else did pretty well, some more than others. Got to give special props to Cho as well for doing a good job despite replacing into the awkward situation we left them in. Probably did a better job than we could have, given the situation.

For more of our comments, including some of the reasons why we chose to play the way we did, see the dead thread.

andy left cos of things that had nothing to do with mafia.

singer left because of metal's report.

YOU left because you cld not get me lynched.

elusive is the only 1 who left cos she felt that I was being mean.

so don't you dare lay this at my feet.

post game is not the time for trashing other players; it is the time to work things out and to recognize that there is a live human being on the other side of the screen and to respond accordingly.

metal sent me this pm shortly after he was lynched:

Metal Sonic wrote:hi mollie!

i can't actually hate a person for an extended period of time (though i know some people who can)

i wont be apologising for anything, because i believe i did no wrong. but!

i want to sort out our issues ASAP because it would be a pity if our relationship was broken because of the recent misunderstanding.

although we may not want to play against each other in games any more, at least we can still be nice outside of games hopefully.

what other perfect opportunity has come by than pieguy's advertisement for saki large theme.

it would be nice if you could buy some chocolates for me.

<3,
metal

and then he trashes me in post game. unfuckingbelievable.

you know whats funny is that for a pretty long period of time metal was blacklisted by a bunch of pple and was considered a d1 pl and I spoke out against it. cdb got the kodak moment in 2013 for making a youtube video of wanting metal pl-ed.

I mean he brought up outside list mod communication as a way to try to clear himself and explain why he didn't replace out?

and somehow I am at fault for this? cos I wanted him lynched cos I thought he looked scummy?
like srsly?

holy cow.
whew!
Yukari
Yukari
Goon
Yukari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Yukari »

In post 2038, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2031, Yukari wrote:Mollie, you are 90% of the reason why we left. You did a pretty cruddy job this game.. That said, no lasting hard feelings though, just a game.

YOU left because you cld not get me lynched.

No, incorrect.. and we don't care to go into specifics.

In post 2038, pirate mollie wrote:
so don't you dare lay this at my feet.

post game is not the time for trashing other players; it is the time to work things out and to recognize that there is a live human being on the other side of the screen and to respond accordingly.

Not trying to trash you. Again, no hard feelings.
Wubba lubba dub dub!
We are now Retired.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Tere »

It's all good, Yukari. Are you happier having gone back to Matrix 6?
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:28 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Games over. No need to fight anymore. Especially since you guys won.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Ankamius »

This is a friendly notice that Ori and the Blind Forest is down to $12 right now for the steam sale.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:27 am

Post by ZZZX »

gg, this hammer was amazing LMAO. also how sad that my catch up was for null but gg guys
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:27 am

Post by ZZZX »

You did really great imo,. Totally got me :P
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:55 am

Post by ika »

In post 2041, dragonspawn wrote:Games over. No need to fight anymore. Especially since you guys won.

then people should be accepting blames and not lashing out on single people all post game.

everyone had their fair share of shit but when people don't acknowledge it and decide to redirect it to an individual to make themselfs look better then theres a problem

/my 2 cents
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Fro99er »

<3 ika
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 2037, Plum wrote:Also, Metal Sonic, I was right that your setup speculation was wrong and that your insistence on it was BS. The Mod did randomize alignment/power to character name. Ori could have been a Mafia Goon Neighbor in this game. So next time the Mod says that flavor is irrelevant, don't engage in BS speculation that someone has to be Town or scum because of a rolename.

Yup!!!!!

Egg on my face :lol:

Ironically quite a large number of the roles rolled according to my theory :shifty: except for sein or something (?) (0 flavor knowledge sorry!!!)

@mollie you didn't reply me so I took it as a "no I don't care and I hate you and I don't want to sort shit out with you" so i was upset and began the trashing. which was not unjustified
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Plum »

Dude, if you state at the outset that you don't plan on apologizing because you don't think you did anything wrong, what do you really expect? Seriously.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:33 am

Post by ika »

In post 2047, Metal Sonic wrote:@mollie you didn't reply me so I took it as a "no I don't care and I hate you and I don't want to sort shit out with you" so i was upset and began the trashing. which was not unjustified

but going overboard on AtE and claiming to contact 5 listmods and basicly bringing an outside influence to the game is?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”