Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 2048, Plum wrote:Dude, if you state at the outset that you don't plan on apologizing because you don't think you did anything wrong, what do you really expect? Seriously.

In post 2049, ika wrote:
In post 2047, Metal Sonic wrote:@mollie you didn't reply me so I took it as a "no I don't care and I hate you and I don't want to sort shit out with you" so i was upset and began the trashing. which was not unjustified

but going overboard on AtE and claiming to contact 5 listmods and basicly bringing an outside influence to the game is?

Whoa! She AtEd and brought oog influences first!

I already acknowledged the replacing thing, and I even knew that was scummy as fuck after I posted it. But then she bashed me 3 fold on how I was as a player without even knowing what was going on!

Now that is beyond acceptable. If you think that "replacing out for tactical reason" is wrong, that's fair for you. But offensive? Nuh uh. None of what I have done while I was alive justified any response that I got from Mollie.
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

CAN WE ALL STOP FIGHTING JESUS THE GAME IS OVER
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Plum »

I'm just saying, in general, if you really want a reconciliation, don't start off by saying that you don't plan to apologize and don't think you did anything wrong. Even if you think the other party was more in the wrong, or by far more in the wrong. It's just counterproductive to your stated goal.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:49 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2050, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 2048, Plum wrote:Dude, if you state at the outset that you don't plan on apologizing because you don't think you did anything wrong, what do you really expect? Seriously.

In post 2049, ika wrote:
In post 2047, Metal Sonic wrote:@mollie you didn't reply me so I took it as a "no I don't care and I hate you and I don't want to sort shit out with you" so i was upset and began the trashing. which was not unjustified

but going overboard on AtE and claiming to contact 5 listmods and basicly bringing an outside influence to the game is?

Whoa! She AtEd and brought oog influences first!

I already acknowledged the replacing thing, and I even knew that was scummy as fuck after I posted it. But then she bashed me 3 fold on how I was as a player without even knowing what was going on!

Now that is beyond acceptable. If you think that "replacing out for tactical reason" is wrong, that's fair for you. But offensive? Nuh uh. None of what I have done while I was alive justified any response that I got from Mollie.

point to the post where I brought an oog influence to the game prior to your fake replace out?
whew!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

#597 summarized everything nicely up till that point. And you continued after that. For more than 600 more

I really am not interested to trawl through your ISO to play the "quote X for me" game.

you didn't respond to my reach out when I PMed you. I think that was the last straw.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 2052, Plum wrote:I'm just saying, in general, if you really want a reconciliation, don't start off by saying that you don't plan to apologize and don't think you did anything wrong. Even if you think the other party was more in the wrong, or by far more in the wrong. It's just counterproductive to your stated goal.

Noted, thanks plum. I recognize it was a mistake to include that line, should have omitted it entirely
oopsies! haha!

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2054, Metal Sonic wrote:#597 summarized everything nicely up till that point. And you continued after that. For more than 600 more

I really am not interested to trawl through your ISO to play the "quote X for me" game.

you didn't respond to my reach out when I PMed you. I think that was the last straw.

so you are demonizing me because I didn't want to hydra with you in pie's game?

gotcha

and that gives you cause for
lying
?

about list mod interaction and about the reasons why nacho didn't want to replace into this game?

gotcha
whew!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Chill both of you... its done.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2056, pirate mollie wrote:and that gives you cause for lying?

about list mod interaction and about the reasons why nacho didn't want to replace into this game?

Jesus fucking christ. METAL WAS NOT LYING. *YOU* ARE THE ONE WHO HAS CONVINCED YOURSELF THAT HE DID.

Saying that he's "lying" about why Nacho didn't want to replace in is also bullshit. He would not have known the actual reason for Nacho/you avoiding each other. Wrong, yes, but he's not purposefully lying, and you accusing him of doing so is fucking horrible (and I cannot believe that you would actually take such an attitude. I wanted to believe in game that it was just because you were scum making it up, but, apparently not).

Just shut the fuck up about this, please. I don't agree with everything he did, but the way you handled this was outright toxic and it took every ounce of restraint I had to not just snap at you in a similar vein to what he did in-game. PROTIP: You accusing him of "lying" is likely one of the OOG reasons he's bringing up for how he reacted to you in this game, and I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH HIM. It's low to lie about something like that, or "throw your town meta" regardless of what your alignment actually is.

If you show me where he "lied" about listmod interaction (and that he actually did lie instead of you getting caught up in thinking he lied and that he couldn't possibly have actually told the truth here), I'll be content to retract the above statements and I apologize. But I can't just sit here and watch this anymore.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by pieguyn »

And yes, I am very kind 90% of the time, but stuff like this is what sets off the 10% and I can be pretty awful when something has legitimately pissed me off. Soooo.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by elusive »

I didn't replace out because I thought Mollie was being condescending and attempting to "psyche" out players through vague OOG references to defects, psychological or otherwise - that's seems to be her MO across games.

I replaced out because my reactions to her toxic bitching were going to get out of hand and I'm just tired of playing with people who purposefully act like that but hide behind a facade of BS. If you don't like being bitched at don't start things or apologize without adding more bitchery to it.

MS did some obviously dumb things although this game did not seem like his last 2-3 games which I looked up when all the drama was going down.

Some people are not meant to play together because they just press the wrong buttons. It's a big site with lots of games, see a name that irks you, stop letting people who don't matter get under your skin, join something else.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by elusive »

Also I was writing about Bookitty, which like more then half the town was. But I was also right about singer being scummy.
Yukari
Yukari
Goon
Yukari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Yukari »

In post 2040, Tere wrote:It's all good, Yukari. Are you happier having gone back to Matrix 6?

Well, mixed emotions. We are familiar with matrix 6. Semi-open felt very strange but with all the investigatives we do like how this game's setup turned out in retrospect. Also just cause the setup is familiar doesn't mean a game can't be annoying sometimes. Hell, the newbie we joined after leaving here reached 45 pages before n1, won't say more than that though cuz ongoing.

Think it's just a matter of needing more experience. But yea, now that we got our feet wet, think we gonna try just jumping into the pool n see how it goes. We just entered our /pre-in for Space Dandy Mafia which is a mini-theme bastard game, so that is a little scary, but hopefully fun as we luv space dandy <3 lol. Will be interesting to see how it goes.

Also, just a thought but maybe playing without open setup some will help improve our overall game since we'll be able to lean on setup speculation less(if at all.)
Stare into meta for too long and meta may stare back into you.
Wubba lubba dub dub!
We are now Retired.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2058, pieguyn wrote:

If you show me where he "lied" about listmod interaction (and that he actually did lie instead of you getting caught up in thinking he lied and that he couldn't possibly have actually told the truth here), I'll be content to retract the above statements and I apologize. But I can't just sit here and watch this anymore.

The lie is in the fact he "contacted" 5 listmods and that hes projecting his own imagry on the situation and trying to put molie in a bad light and make her look like the victim is the problem pie

You already agreed in geneal what he did was wrong, it doesnt make it right to further act it out and make mollie look bad out of all of it. Sonic was the starting point and given how he is and how he acted about it is what the problem is. Both parites are at fault, mollie already admitited to her errors now MS should do the same and not be trying to make himself look better is and will be a problem.
Yukari
Yukari
Goon
Yukari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by Yukari »

We have made some mistakes throughout all our games. And by mistakes we mean things we regret moreso than sub-optimal play. We think the most important thing isn't to just move on but to try and learn from those mistakes and avoid repeating them in the future.
Stare into meta for too long and meta may stare back into you.
Wubba lubba dub dub!
We are now Retired.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Enough.
Equinox