Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That was my role, FAQ was just a VT when he died
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:25 am

Post by guille2015 »

@Klingon
: If we assume that IG was a JK, Why would scum JK Dom on Night 1?
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:29 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 350, Not_Mafia wrote:That was my role, FAQ was just a VT when he died

I was confused cause KC asked for FAQ's role, although for some reason he understood it correctly.

I was under the impression that your role was a Coroner.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 347, guille2015 wrote:
In post 344, Yosarian2 wrote:We've already established that scum today pretty much have to be within (Klingon, IceGuy) and voting outside of that pair makes absolutely no sense, Klingon.

I'm sorry, but Why is this the case? Did I miss something?

Well, I'm assuming 3 mafia here, so we're in lynch or lose. Because Iceguy was voting for Klingon, the vote stayed there for quite a while, and the scum didn't try and quicklynch. That meas that either Iceguy is scum (meaning there's only 2 other scum who could vote) or Klingon is scum (in which case the scum can't quicklynch him).

That wouldn't be 100% conclusive if the vote only stayed there for a few minutes, but with it staying there for a few days, it's pretty conclusive. Once someone votes for someone else in lynch or lose, and the game doesn't immediately end, one of them has to be scum.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 335, Klingoncelt wrote:Nevermind the Jailkeeper thing, Guille said he investigated Dom and couldn't get a result...

Owait, Yosarian claims that Maruchan was a Roleblocker on D1... would Town have both a Jailkeeper
and
a Roleblocker? Hmm...

Reads:

Klingoncelt - Town

guille2015 - Seems to be scumhunting. Town.

Yosarian2/(Persivul)/(Maruchan) - Seems to be scumhunting. Town

Jazzmyn - Null

Bellaphant - Derpy... Fairly new to the site. Replaced out any previous games I played with her. Lean Scum

Not_Mafia - Didn't clearly name D1 role, was on both wagons, didn't claim D2 role. Scum

IceGuy - So much Scum

I hate this post so much. As scum, she's got a claimed town PR, her scum buddy nm, and me - I'm kinda lynch bait this game, but I haven't been doing too badly and her reasons for scum reading me have nothing to do with this game. (3/4 of the games I've replaced out of have been larges, 2 with you in, that's just unfortunate). Her town-reads are two obv-town. Nope.

In post 336, Klingoncelt wrote:For the record, this is the derpiest Town I've ever been in.

This is not a town-post. If you were town, you'd be kicking and screaming coz lynching you would lose us the game.

In post 351, guille2015 wrote:
@Klingon

Yeah, what he said. FTR, I was a watcher last night and I watched kling. No one targeted them.

Intent to l-1 Kling.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:25 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 353, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 347, guille2015 wrote:
In post 344, Yosarian2 wrote:We've already established that scum today pretty much have to be within (Klingon, IceGuy) and voting outside of that pair makes absolutely no sense, Klingon.

I'm sorry, but Why is this the case? Did I miss something?

Well, I'm assuming 3 mafia here, so we're in lynch or lose. Because Iceguy was voting for Klingon, the vote stayed there for quite a while, and the scum didn't try and quicklynch. That meas that either Iceguy is scum (meaning there's only 2 other scum who could vote) or Klingon is scum (in which case the scum can't quicklynch him).

That wouldn't be 100% conclusive if the vote only stayed there for a few minutes, but with it staying there for a few days, it's pretty conclusive. Once someone votes for someone else in lynch or lose, and the game doesn't immediately end, one of them has to be scum.
if Klimgon is scum, then it is likely that we have two scum factions.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 355, guille2015 wrote:if Klimgon is scum, then it is likely that we have two scum factions.

Oh? Why is that?
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by guille2015 »

He was roleblocked (claimed by maruchan) on a night that there was a kill. If he is scum, he is likely lying about being a Vig and hoplop was a genuine attempt at killing opposing scum. This is just me speculating on what I think is the likely scenario
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vote count:

Klingoncelt (2) iceguy, yos
Iceguy (1) klingoncelt

Not voting:

Everyone else

With 7 alive it take 4 to lynch
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 357, guille2015 wrote:He was roleblocked (claimed by maruchan) on a night that there was a kill. If he is scum, he is likely lying about being a Vig and hoplop was a genuine attempt at killing opposing scum. This is just me speculating on what I think is the likely scenario

He was roleblocked on a night there was a kill, but that doesn't really mean much; if there were 3 mafia, then even if maruchan roleblocked a mafia member, there's only a 1/3 chance that that would stop the kill.

I'm not sure why he would have killed hoplop. Maybe he thought hoplop was a power role that night?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 351, guille2015 wrote:
@Klingon

IG said he jailkept Dom on N1.

But Yosarian claims that his predecessor Maruchan roleblocked someone N1.

Town having 2 Roleblockers is pretty overpowered.

I think IceGuy is lying. I think he was a Scum Roleblocker and he blocked Dom because he thought Dom was a PR.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by IceGuy »

In post 359, Yosarian2 wrote:
He was roleblocked on a night there was a kill, but that doesn't really mean much; if there were 3 mafia, then even if maruchan roleblocked a mafia member, there's only a 1/3 chance that that would stop the kill.

I actually think Klingon is the SK. She didn't know roles changed every day; it would make perfect sense that the SK has fixed abilities.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

I am not convinced that IceGuy is scum as Klingon suggests. I do understand that he started the wagon on Bulbazoor on D-1 and that he also started the wagon on Dominator Day 2, but in the first instance, that looked like just a random D1 vote and it was others who turned it into a lynch within something like 20 posts and 3 hours, and in the second instance, Dominator did look pretty scummy and he even self-lynched, which also suggested scum in the end (despite the fact that he turned out to be town - really bad play by Dominator).

I would like to see the rest of the claims, since we've already pretty much committed to go down this path, and since it does not hurt us as town since we get new roles every day.

Updated current claims for Day 2/Night 2, therefore

In post 316, IceGuy wrote:Klingoncelt - vig (targeted hiplop) (lol)
Yosarian2 - MISSING
Jazzmyn - Vanilla Townie
Not_Mafia - flip non-flipped players (targeted FA_Q2, received town result)
IceGuy - MISSING
Bellaphant - Watcher, watched Klingon but nobody visited Klingon
guille2015 - MISSING

should be as above.

Regards,
Jazz
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:31 pm

Post by IceGuy »

Yos, please claim.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:37 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 363, IceGuy wrote:Yos, please claim.

When are you going to claim?

Did I miss it?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:11 pm

Post by IceGuy »

In post 364, Klingoncelt wrote:

Did I miss it?

As I consider myself the towniest player in the game, I'm claiming last. Since nobody else suggested a different claim order, we're going by mine.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

I was a VT last night.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:45 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 361, IceGuy wrote:

I actually think Klingon is the SK. She didn't know roles changed every day; it would make perfect sense that the SK has fixed abilities.

Hmm. Well, if there is a SK in this game, we really do want to lynch the SK first. It the setup is (1 SK, 2 mafia) and we lynch a mafia member today, and then mafia and SK kill tonight, then tommorow we'd be in a situation with (2 town, SK, Mafia) and that's probably a town loss (if you lynch either the mafia or the SK in that situation, town loses). We're much better off if we lynch the SK and go into tommorow with (3 town, 2 mafia), that's more winnable.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 365, IceGuy wrote:
In post 364, Klingoncelt wrote:

Did I miss it?

As I consider myself the towniest player in the game, I'm claiming last. Since nobody else suggested a different claim order, we're going by mine.

Great way to give yourself plenty of wiggle room for your fakeclaim.

Why aren't you lynched yet?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 367, Yosarian2 wrote:

Hmm. Well, if there is a SK in this game, we really do want to lynch the SK first. It the setup is (1 SK, 2 mafia) and we lynch a mafia member today, and then mafia and SK kill tonight, then tommorow we'd be in a situation with (2 town, SK, Mafia) and that's probably a town loss (if you lynch either the mafia or the SK in that situation, town loses). We're much better off if we lynch the SK and go into tommorow with (3 town, 2 mafia), that's more winnable.

That's odd. Most 3P games that I've been in Town wanted to get rid of Mafia first, mainly because Mafia has PRs in addition to a factional kill.

Why change that?

And I'm not Scum of any alignment.

Ice Guy is definitely Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 369, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 367, Yosarian2 wrote:

That's odd. Most 3P games that I've been in Town wanted to get rid of Mafia first, mainly because Mafia has PRs in addition to a factional kill.

Why change that?

Normally, I'd agree, but there's 7 people left alive now. So if there are 2 scum factions that both have a kill, and they both kill townies tonight, then tomorrow we're at 4 people with only 2 town, which is a really bad place to be.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I see.

Now I was a Vig Night 2. There was only 1 kill Night 1.

So do you have anything that you can pass off as evidence that there's a 2nd Faction or 3rd Party?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Or are you going to do the right thing and vote for ScumIceGuy?
-
MiniDeathStar
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@kling, talk to me about 'So do you have anything that you can pass off as evidence that there's a 2nd Faction or 3rd Party?' coz the language here suggests fakeness, but your read on yos has seemed pretty consistent.

@guille, ig, claim time!
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:06 am

Post by guille2015 »

I was a VT.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”