farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2494, Davsto wrote:Yeh, setup wasn't as scumsided as you're making it out to be.

Main investigative could only get 1 definite innocent result and it requires both them and the Jailkeeper to have claimed and it either be D1 or the Jailkeeper had jailed the same person all nights so far. It would also be rendered null at finding any scum in 3 days, and the Neighbouriser-Killer basically acted as a false positive which, due to the way the role worked, would remain a false positive.

Then, the Trackers and Watchers. Firstly, you had two Ninjas (normal and backup), so you really didn't need to worry about much at all as long as they were kept alive. Secondly, while the Tracker was just normal, the two Watchers (which I'd argue are always more likely to catch a NK being made) were largely nerfed. Massive was stuck watching a single target until they died, and Ankamius was delayed. These are obviously problems on their own, but they're worse post-massclaim; all scum need to do to counter the former is not to kill the target or do so with a ninja, and the latter can be ignored and then killed if they targeted someone and you know that would give them an incriminating result the next night.

Did you even realize everyone targetted Nacho and massive saw it all.
If I killed the tracker that night or killed massive that night and the tracker targetted me I was dead.

The was only one good power role for scum.
Too much ability interacting with each other, which massive caught onto and town able to confirm each other.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:36 am

Post by Antihero »

confirmed ability isnt the same thing as confirmed alignment.

also cop isnt even near the same thing as flavor cop
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:43 am

Post by Vedith »

Thanks for the game all! :)
Thanks for hosting Anti.

Was a fun one. Note to self - This is why Dav should always die night 1!
*Waves at Dav* Hi Dav!
I claim scum \o/
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:56 am