Mini 1732 - Super Smash Bros. Project M(afia) - D7!

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1523, LicketyQuickety wrote:I think Ika could be 3p. The rest on the wagon are town in my eyes. I would like AA to claim first.

even if im 3p it would be dumb in a potential lylo to lynch me?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by ika »

actualy

VOTE: lickity[/quote]

3p hunting when we have another scum to find is like scum tell number 1 i have seen form scums
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by smiffle »

Ika, I'm trusting that you're town since you seem to have literally survived a NK, but do you really think Lickety is Dav's scum buddy judging from that botched vote?

Also Lickety, what lead you to believe Ika is third party? That was kind of out of the blue, although I remember you casting some doubt on him a while back after you mentioned reading his ISO. What gives?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:32 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

smiffle are you cool with massclaim, y/y?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:51 am

Post by smiffle »

I'm perfectly fine with it. It has to happen eventually.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1527, smiffle wrote:Ika, I'm trusting that you're town since you seem to have literally survived a NK, but do you really think Lickety is Dav's scum buddy judging from that botched vote?

Also Lickety, what lead you to believe Ika is third party? That was kind of out of the blue, although I remember you casting some doubt on him a while back after you mentioned reading his ISO. What gives?

I think it has to be either Ika or GL at this point. If its Ika, then they were telling the truth (in part) saying they are no longer have a NA and are basically just in the game and can only vote. If its GL same thing. Either way Scum ran out of NK's I think, unless someone knows who the last mafia is and are RBing them every night, but this is impossible because they would've already come forth.

Conclusion: We are dealing with a sole 3p person with aniti-town wincon who may have abilities, but cannot NK anyone. There still might be a Mafia, but the 3p is blocking them every time.
/rambling thoughts that I have because I'm no longer very interested in this game
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

no they can definitely still NK. I received % two nights ago. I believe my action last night thwarted an attempted kill. And Davsto was absolutely trying to convey information with his comments about Fox and being a self-watcher.

Personally I came into the day thinking it's smiffle, but part of my reason for wanting massclaim is that All Alone implied he has reasons to think smiffle is town. If smiffle is town then I think it's Lickety, especially given his weird take on Dav's wagon and 3p hunting. My hesitation there is that I seem to be the only one really townreading LQ, so I don't know why scum!LQ would target me instead of smiffle or AA.

Anyway I'll do a full claim in a post coming up in a sec, just wanted this to be a separate post.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Alright so I am Kirby, 1-shot "absorber" and 1-shot commuter ("stone" ability).

The absorber ability means I can swallow any living or dead player and gain one of their abilities. I'm impatient/wanted to investigate N1 so I absorbed Tails, which gave me his Laser ability, partial roleblock.

I lasered Davsto on N5 and he was a self-watcher, so that is why he probably thought I was Fox and was telling his partner to kill me yesterday.

After I received % on N5 and saw Davsto's comments, I decided to use the stone/commute last night. I expect I was targeted and that's why I didn't die.

Overall, my night actions went:
Spoiler: night actions
n1 - absorb Tails

n2 - laser Firebringer
No death, but Genda RB'd Davsto which probably blocked the kill.

n3 - no action (forgot to send a PM)
ika died and was resurrected

n4 - laser LQ
Grib died

n5 - laser Davsto
(received %)

n6 - commute

My guess is scum cannot kill directly but can inflict %, perhaps each have abilities that inflict %. If anyone else received % or used hitstun, you should explain it so we can possibly see when people were RB'd or when people were targeted with %.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:07 pm

What does laser do?

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

it's hitstun, it's partial-roleblock. If someone else also attempts to use hitstun on someone, then the target is roleblocked.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:59 pm

OK, Smiffle is up to claim next.

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by ika »

can you explain how im daves scum when i died and came back to life?

like its a stupid wifom gambit (intresting but not worth it with dave!scum) to self kill
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by ika »

still think its LQ for pushing these kind of angels i mean im apathetic too but i still know enough

VOTE: LQ
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

ika, can you help me think about why scum!LQ would attack me last night as opposed to anyone else?

That's my big hangup, it seems like killing me would be a death sentence for scum!LQ since AA has defended smiffle and no one wants to push ika.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:59 am

Post by ika »

It's low or sniffle.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:10 am

Post by ika »

Look I was killed, I'm not gonna have a wifom argument of "fake killing/attack" stuff either

Dave clearly made it that they only have night chat and that there is prob one person left
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:37 am

Post by vonflare »

VOTECOUNT

Lickety (1) - Ika

5 alive, so 3 to lynch.

day ends in -countdown to be inserted here-
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:55 am

Post by ika »

UNVOTE:

while we wait for his claim
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:49 am

Post by All Alone »

prod dodge
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by smiffle »

So basically I'm Toon-Link, a modified triggerable bomb that blows up if I receive two hit stuns in the same night, instantly killing whoever targeted me with the hitstun.

All Alone is next.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by All Alone »

Fox

I have a laser hitstun. I targeted Genda n1, Nana n3, smiffle n6, davsto all other nights. I'm also "best friends" with Tails, meaning my role PM told me that he was Falco and that we both had the same alignment and abilities.

Spoiler: bredcrumz
In post 355, Tails wrote:Alive is the towniest person in the game besides me.

In post 632, Tails wrote:@Alive: I want to field test Genda tonight. You in?

^This was how we coordinated our hitstun without having a mason chat.
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by All Alone »

lickety already claimed in so only ika needs to claim still
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by ika »

im link the hero obviously

i had the following:
boomerang (hitstun)
hookshot (cop)*

i had an extra ability that if i got ganondorf lynched i become death proof hence why i was revived when kiled the first time around

*if i cop check the person who dies the same night i lose all abilites and basicly become vanilla.

I was hoping to bait a scum to react to me on that but it didnt work.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by ika »

there prob was more datails but im lazy to go get my role pm again so im going off top of head
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:19 pm

VOTE: guilty lion

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”