BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:04 am

Post by BRantz »

That's all I am going to say on the matter. Don't worry Ether.

On a completely unrelated note, thanks for the game Skull!
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:31 am

Post by OceanWind »

In post 2148, BRantz wrote:
In post 2138, OceanWind wrote:Yeah, Pisskop played amazingly. He definitely caught Varsoon, BRantz, and Fuzzy for us. We're in his debt. Screw all those overrated idiots who know how to read their role PMs.

I don't really mind playing with people who either lack skill and are willing to improve or are very skilled at the game and are abrasive jerks in some way - because they have something interesting to offer.

It's the combination of being incompetent, irritating, being a sore loser, or a troll, and the stupid "I'm just here to have fun" refrain.

Fortunately, I've played with several crowds of people and in much more high quality games to know that this game and the players here are not representative of the site as a whole. And that's fine. This game was a low quality game in every way. I'm sure Varsoon and Pisskop enjoy each other's playstyle. Like VI, like VI. I'm just glad I know now how to select quality playerlists and which crowds to avoid because they have nothing to offer.

Who is being toxic here again?

I don't quite know what your problem is exactly. Many people were being toxic, yes. You could quote any random postgame post and make that comment. So, unless you have something personal or were upset at getting lynched so early... in which case, tough luck, it happens.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:51 am

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 2136, Varsoon wrote:
I will note this is the first game where I really started to consider Lalaladucks to be a strong player. You managed being wagoned very well and, I feel, aided town a lot with your level-headedness.

naw thanks :p

i'm not usually as awful as in wake's game though!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:53 am

Post by pisskop »

I swear I have completely pleasant games sometimes. >.>
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:16 am

Post by lalaladucks »

i think you weren't bad in that open pyp thing
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 2035, Skullduggery wrote:Also, pisskop, I did send you a PM on Night 3 informing you that Koggz was Town after you performed an action on her. Not sure why you insisted that you didn't get a notification for it. I can take a screenshot of the PM in my "Sent Messages" folder if you don't believe me.

In post 2032, lalaladucks wrote:thanks for modding skull was a very interesting game

Thank you!

:facepalm:
not even get speak cause quick lynch
In post 943, BBmolla: "I'm actually like 90% certain Koggz is the worst player I've ever seen."
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

With Fuzzy and Varsoon both giving the thumbs-up, the Mafia faction private topic is now public.

In post 2065, pisskop wrote:Well, I suppose I shoudl apologize to the game and its mod. The mod-job was good, and the roles were fun.

Don't sweat it. The incessant insults on Day 2 did get a bit out of hand, but considering the target of your trolling, I can't say you were completely unjustified. No apologies necessary.

Anyway, thank you! You seemed pretty fond of Xtoxm's role, and I think I'd say that one was my favorite too. More games ought to use the Cowardly modifier.

In post 2129, Maxous wrote:thanks for the game, Skull

In post 2150, BRantz wrote:On a completely unrelated note, thanks for the game Skull!

You're welcome. Thank you for playing!
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Ether »

Post 2151, OceanWind wrote:I don't quite know what your problem is exactly. Many people were being toxic, yes. You could quote any random postgame post and make that comment. So, unless you have something personal or were upset at getting lynched so early... in which case, tough luck, it happens.
You're wrong. It's just you. Everyone else
except BRantz
has stopped.

This is not an argument you are winning. This is not an argument you should still be trying to win.

Yes, pisskop crossed the line during the game, to the point where I'm surprised and honestly kind of pissed that he didn't eat ban-time for it. His behavior toward you was fucked up and I am not saying it wasn't. He's the one who started it, when you were trying to play the game. What he did and what you did--and are still doing--aren't equivalent.

But you still screwed up. You lashed out blindly and alienated a bunch of people, and now you're doing it again.

If you want, I can PM you, and try to deconstruct what went wrong. I don't want to do this in-thread, and I don't particularly want to do it at all, so feel free not to take me up on this. There's a good chance I'll regret it.

Either way...please just take a deep breath. You're just digging yourself deeper at this point. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here. Do you?
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Koggz »

at least i correct on brantz varsoon
i suspect pisskop also
when pisskop claim no town reflexive and quicklynch me
then i knew pisskop scum :facepalm:
In post 943, BBmolla: "I'm actually like 90% certain Koggz is the worst player I've ever seen."
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Koggz »

thank you for the game skullduggery

also koggz been 4 games now and already see worse than pisskop behavior
at least pisskop got better to the end
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by OceanWind »

In post 2156, Skullduggery wrote:Don't sweat it. The incessant insults on Day 2 did get a bit out of hand, but considering the target of your trolling, I can't say you were completely unjustified. No apologies necessary.

If you are that offended by a detailed critique of a game, I honestly have no idea why I went to effort to help you out. Your reaction was atypical. Normally people are grateful for the chance to have their games reviewed. I wasn't disparaging your game but offer you contructive feedback on how to improve future games. If that caused you so much offense that you are resorting to taking potshots, I don't know what to tell you.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Ocean, I don't think anyone was offended by your review.
I'm not entirely sure we're all on the same page.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by OceanWind »

I wasn't talking to you.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I know, you were writing to me, nyuk nyuk nyuk
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Ether »

Whatever, I tried, I'm out.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Varsoon »

It was commendable, Ether.
Thanks for helping out with the game n stuff.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by OceanWind »

Lol, just read the mafia PT. It was hilarious seeing scum try to justify getting caught in all sorts of ways. Explains a good deal why mafia self-destructed.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Yes, we put on a good show for you, I hope you were entertained for our custom-tailored shenanigans.
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 2079, Varsoon wrote:You did not get me lynched. I was lynched because I claimed sensor after massclaim. Xtoxm lead my lynch wagon. I was lynched wholly because of him. The other votes were Fuzzy's bus (which I knew would lead to my lynch and was fine with), yours, and Koggz' sheep of Xtoxm. Koggz did not join my wagon when you were pushing it.

i no sheep
suspect you early on starting post 47 and 60 and so on
soon as you claim sensor i intent you to lynched after give result
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Yeah, I knew the sensor claim was going to turn out poorly pretty much as soon as I posted. Still, I figured it would give me a day or two and I could even claim to be blocked.
I had a hard time pegging how to interact with you, Koggz. I had figured you weren't scumreading me hard enough to vote me over the other options, so when Xtoxm went in on me, I was a little surprised that you followed suit.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Although, to be fair, you did say you were gonna lynch me after my claim regardless, so maybe I did have it comin'.
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 2084, OceanWind wrote:All three of you played weak games. You'd have lost a fair game and you certainly didn't stand a chance in this townsided setup.

scum almost win
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 2169, Varsoon wrote:Yeah, I knew the sensor claim was going to turn out poorly pretty much as soon as I posted. Still, I figured it would give me a day or two and I could even claim to be blocked.
I had a hard time pegging how to interact with you, Koggz. I had figured you weren't scumreading me hard enough to vote me over the other options, so when Xtoxm went in on me, I was a little surprised that you followed suit.

thank you for the feedback
i honestly suspect you more than i let be known in thread
going to start requesting pt in all town games to help me think and so thoughts be known better after game
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Varsoon »

<3
I look forward to our next sortie, Koggz.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by OceanWind »

In post 2171, Koggz wrote:
In post 2084, OceanWind wrote:All three of you played weak games. You'd have lost a fair game and you certainly didn't stand a chance in this townsided setup.

scum almost win

Scum almost win because a) BRantz's role gave them an extra kill with the lover role making it two extra kills bringing lylo a day closer. b) One of our esteemed teammates had a bit of confusion with his role results leading town to lynch a confirmed townie. That brought lylo two days closer.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”