Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I really hate when I actually factually claim what I actually have and then it backfires.
I should've just claimed tracker, as that was my third shot ability.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Anyway, I'm totally cool with releasing the scum-thread.
Here's the link to our Scum Chat.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Bastard!
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I will say, should'a killed Xtoxm on N1.
You're too good at catching me and on top of that you had an investigative. I swear.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:59 pm

Post by Maxous »

oh cool.
good job town. :]

still don't get why i was killed, i didn't think either of varsoon or fuzzy was scum.

thanks for the game, Skull
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:15 pm

Post by BRantz »

If I didn't think there was a good chance I was taking two with me when I went by targeting Ether I would have blown up Pisskop. His playstyle raises a lot of eyebrows but he always seems to be right when it matters in the few games I've played with him.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:16 pm

Post by BRantz »

Also, I had no idea who my partners were, except that there were two of them.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:38 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

"I'm blacklisting Varsoon"

Said one person ever.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:12 am

Post by pisskop »

Blacklists o
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:14 am

Post by pisskop »

to be fair, there are some people who have 25-30 people they blacklist. Gotta start somewhere, may as well be with people who say things that make you feel bad
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Ether »

Sigh.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Varsoon »

There's only so much love in the world.
I don't blacklist anyone.
I also don't do WotC in my games.
It does make things a little difficult to get off the ground floor, but I want this site to be a place where everyone plays.
I really value people who have challenging and even frustrating approaches to the game; it makes playing that much more intense at times and gives me a new angle to consider.
In this way, I really enjoyed playing with Oceans, because they were a player element that I had not experienced. I was able to 'get into' the game much more thanks to them, even if it wasn't their intention.

When Oceans called me a crackpot, it did hit home with me. I am
The Scatman
for a reason. I do things that some people see as incomprehensible. In this game, I knew the kills I had planned would give us a higher success rate, but I really wanted Fuzzy to have the final word. Maybe it's because I wanted to commit to an early bussing strat and I knew he'd outlive me? Regardless, I don't know if other players would ever do that.

I hope that I introduce the same sort of 'challenging' and 'unique' play elements that I enjoy seeing in other players.
I really don't intend to drive anyone way or insult anyone, although I know I go too far when it comes to joking around or pushing an envelope only I find entertaining.
Regardless, I enjoyed this game thoroughly despite some misgivings about the setup and the ultimate outcome. If you'd like to know how I felt about your slot in particular (anyone), just ask.

I will note this is the first game where I really started to consider Lalaladucks to be a strong player. You managed being wagoned very well and, I feel, aided town a lot with your level-headedness.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:56 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

once the game broke I don't think we had much of a chance to win..there was too many conf town bc of investigations.... In a way it felt like it didn't matter who we killed we were facing a uphill battle. I wish Vasoon had pushed harder for an Ocean or Xtoxm kil. I was looking for his opinion since we are a team. I get where he was coming from but I think it didn't help the team at time..Still enjoyed him as a scum buddy

I try not to blacklist player as a rule unless they are just complete jerks.... I think the only blacklist person I have is Kuribo....I was trying hard not to blacklist him nut he was just so rude , insulting and downright mean hearted that he forced me into it. Bl is my last option
Even so I tend to bl players on a mod level as oppose to a personal leval as I want to make games that fun and without a player that will potentially ruin the fun in the game
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:59 am

Post by OceanWind »

Yeah, Pisskop played amazingly. He definitely caught Varsoon, BRantz, and Fuzzy for us. We're in his debt. Screw all those overrated idiots who know how to read their role PMs.

I don't really mind playing with people who either lack skill and are willing to improve or are very skilled at the game and are abrasive jerks in some way - because they have something interesting to offer.

It's the combination of being incompetent, irritating, being a sore loser, or a troll, and the stupid "I'm just here to have fun" refrain.

Fortunately, I've played with several crowds of people and in much more high quality games to know that this game and the players here are not representative of the site as a whole. And that's fine. This game was a low quality game in every way. I'm sure Varsoon and Pisskop enjoy each other's playstyle. Like VI, like VI. I'm just glad I know now how to select quality playerlists and which crowds to avoid because they have nothing to offer.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Ether »

OceanWind.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:31 am

Post by pisskop »

guys.

lets capm it down. I get it. you need validation. youre logic and decision making was good, but you enabled and encouraged my own bad posting
we fed into each other, and what started out as construction is dipping into bickering I am sorry I had such an effect on the game
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:32 am

Post by pisskop »

i dont hate you or hold a grudge ocean. I hope we can play again sometime, so we can try bloccing again.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Varsoon »

We can't all be winners and patron-saints of Mafia, haha.
I look forward to our next game together.

@PissKop: You should let me know when your next rodeo is so you can curbstomp my teamies in LYLO again. :3
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:36 am

Post by Varsoon »

@Fuzzy: I'll be a bit more communicative and forceful with my kills next time we end up redside together! I think you did pretty well, but your claim didn't help much and you folded too early in lylo. Still, you're getting better and I had lots of fun being your partner. We were never at odds with each other and your style/approach has some synergy with my own. I'm sorry we couldn't land ourselves a win, but I think this game has a lot of learning potential for us both.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:37 am

Post by OceanWind »

In post 2140, pisskop wrote:guys.

lets capm it down. I get it. you need validation. youre logic and decision making was good, but you enabled and encouraged my own bad posting
we fed into each other, and what started out as construction is dipping into bickering I am sorry I had such an effect on the game

I don't need validation. The results speak for themselves.

I actually didn't do anything but suspect you. I was playing the game. You responded by trolling and being anti-town which distracted from finding mafia. There was no "feeding" each other. I tried to get you to answer questions and explain your actions like a mature adult. Unfortunately, it took being warned by the mod for you to stop trolling and start playing the game.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Varsoon »

Fuzzy, next time you've got daychat with your scumteam, talk to them about making a claim before you claim! I could've helped you avoid getting into a pinch over the claim you made. <3

Oceans, you don't need to restate how mature and effectively you played, I think everyone's got the game itself as evidence enough towards those qualities. No need to entrench yourself post-game in a defense of style or character. :3
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:41 am

Post by OceanWind »

In post 2145, Varsoon wrote:Oceans, you don't need to restate how mature and effectively you played, I think everyone's got the game itself as evidence enough towards those qualities. No need to entrench yourself post-game in a defense of style or character. :3

And you don't need to restate your failed strategy as mafia several times especially considering it blew up in your face.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Varsoon »

Oh, I know, I'm simply extrapolating the details for those interested while coaching my partner on how we can improve for next time.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:56 am

Post by BRantz »

In post 2138, OceanWind wrote:Yeah, Pisskop played amazingly. He definitely caught Varsoon, BRantz, and Fuzzy for us. We're in his debt. Screw all those overrated idiots who know how to read their role PMs.

I don't really mind playing with people who either lack skill and are willing to improve or are very skilled at the game and are abrasive jerks in some way - because they have something interesting to offer.

It's the combination of being incompetent, irritating, being a sore loser, or a troll, and the stupid "I'm just here to have fun" refrain.

Fortunately, I've played with several crowds of people and in much more high quality games to know that this game and the players here are not representative of the site as a whole. And that's fine. This game was a low quality game in every way. I'm sure Varsoon and Pisskop enjoy each other's playstyle. Like VI, like VI. I'm just glad I know now how to select quality playerlists and which crowds to avoid because they have nothing to offer.

Who is being toxic here again?
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Ether »

Goddammit. BRantz, you stop too.
As I move my vote