Mini 1751: Steven Universe - The Prequel (GAME OVER)

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Mini 1751: Steven Universe - The Prequel (GAME OVER)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:36 pm

Post by Varsoon »

STEVEN UNIVERSE : THE PREQUEL

GAME STATUS:
GAME OVER,
TOWN WON

DEADLINE:
Never Ever

THOSE WHO CONTINUE TO FIGHT (ALIVE):
Spoiler:
RadiantCowbells
Mastin2
Errantparabola
3dicerolling

THOSE LOST IN THE MAELSTROM(DEAD):
Spoiler:
Frozen Angel was bubbled on Day 1. She was Sapphire, aligned with
The Gem Homeworld
wgeurts was shattered on Night 1. He was Ruby, aligned with
The Crystal Gems
Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with
The Crystal Gems
Heartless was shattered on Night 2. They were Pearl, aligned with
The Crystal Gems
Klingoncelt was bubbled on Day 3. She was Peridot, aligned with
The Crystal Gems
Farside22 was shattered on Night 3. She was Ruby, aligned with
The Crystal Gems
Koggz was bubbled on Day 4. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with
The Gem Homeworld
Elbirn was shattered on Night 4. He was Lapis Lazuli, aligned with
The Crystal Gems
Hiplop was shattered on Night 4. He was Amethyst, aligned with
The Gem Homeworld

NOT CANON (MODKILLED):
Spoiler:
Hopefully, no one.

EPISODE SYNOPSIS (GAME EVENTS):
Spoiler:

Votecount 1.00
Votecount 1.01
Votecount 1.02
Votecount 1.03
Votecount 1.04
Votecount 1.05
Votecount 1.06
Votecount 1.07
Votecount 1.08
Votecount 1.09
Votecount 1.10
RadiantCowbells replaces Jeanne11
Votecount 1.11
Votecount 1.12 : LYNCH
Frozen Angel was Bubbled on D1.
Wgeurts was Shattered on N1.
Koggz replaces Marquis.
Votecount 2.00
Votecount 2.01
Votecount 2.02
Votecount 2.03 : LYNCH
Reasonably Rational was Bubbled on D2.
Heartless was Shattered on N2.
Votecount 3.00
Votecount 3.01
RadiantCowbells has been confirmed as Rose Quartz, aligned with Town.
Votecount 3.02
Mastin2 replaces Masters of Bull.
Votecount 3.03 : LYNCH
Klingoncelt was Bubbled on D3.
Farside22 was Shattered on N3.
Votecount 4.00
Votecount 4.01
Votecount 4.02
Votecount 4.03 : LYNCH
Koggz was bubbled on D4.
Elbirn was shattered on N4.
Hiplop was shattered on N4.
The Crystal Gems win the game.

Last edited by Varsoon on Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:07 am, edited 30 times in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by Varsoon »

GAME RULES

SPECIAL MECHANICS:

Spoiler: CHOOSE A SIDE AND FIGHT A WAR

The Crystal Gem Rebellion on Earth, led by Rose Quartz, was meant to liberate the planet from the rule of the Gem Homeworld. Several Gems sided with the humans of Earth; these 'Crystal Gems' engaged in a long war against Homeworld that is still being fought to this day. This game's timeline runs from the Rebellion 5,500 years ago all the way to present day and the start of the the show,
Steven Universe
. No flavor knowledge is required!

The game will begin with a SETUP phase.
During the Setup Phase, every player is dealt two role cards and may choose to fight for THE CRYSTAL GEMS (Town) or THE GEM HOMEWORLD (Scum).
Players will be randomly assigned priority in their alignment picking. Your choice of alignment and the randomly generated priority will not be revealed until post-game. Depending on your choice and your place in the priority, you will be granted one of the following alignment additions to your role PM;

Gems are a species but The Crystal Gems are a movement!

Due to choice or abandonment by Homeworld, you find yourself among the ranks of The Crystal Gems (Town).
You will win the game when all members of Homeworld have been defeated and there is at least one member of The Crystal Gems alive.

These Gems, they're traitors to their Homeworld. This is your chance to take revenge!

Homeworld has honored you as a warrior worthy of quelling the rebellion on Earth.
You will win the game when all members of The Crystal Gems (Town) are defeated or there is nothing stopping this from happening.
Each Night, one member of your faction may choose a player to kill. If the kill is successful, their Alliance/Fusion will end immediately and their alignment and chosen rolecard will be revealed at the begging of the next day phase.
During the Night phase, you may communicate with your partners here: [REDACTED]

Spoiler: FIGHT AS A POWERFUL GEM WARRIOR

You are a member of the Gem race; powerful beings that create bodies of light projected from their gemstone. In this game, you will be randomly dealt two different roles and you will have a choice of which role you play as.

During the Setup Phase of the game, you will be dealt two different randomized roles.
You will pick your role at the same time that you pick your alignment. All roles exist independent of alignment unless specified on the role itself.
When the game begins, all discarded role names will be made public.
Due to the nature of picking roles and the pool of role cards provided, duplicate roles will exist.

Spoiler: FUSIONS AND ALLIANCES

During each Night phase, players may submit (to the mod) the name of any one other player that they wish to ALLY or FUSE with.

ALLIANCES and FUSIONS grant a day-chat only neighborhood to both partners for the day following the creation of the ALLIANCE or FUSION.
If any player in a FUSION or ALLIANCE is lynched or killed, the ALLIANCE or FUSION immediately ends, with actions resolving according to NAR.

Any player may forge an ALLIANCE, where they will be granted an ability that is tied to their role.
Players may instead FUSE. FUSION typically grants a stronger power than ALLYING, but it comes with the following drawbacks:
If any one player in a Fusion votes, the other player's vote follows their own.
The Fused players may only cast a single night action between the two of them, and the two players count as one 'slot' for the purposes of action resolution (any ability that interferes with one player will interfere with the other; if one player is blocked, so is the other). Players may still submit their actions via PM, but if both players in a FUSION submit a different night action, they will be told that their Fusion was not harmonious and that their action failed.

Two of the same gems may Fuse and follow normal Fusion rules, but they do not gain a fusion power from it. They may instead use their alliance ability.
Choosing which player to FUSE or ALLY with will resolve independent of all other abilities. Unless otherwise stated, no ability will normally interact with each player's ability to FUSE and ALLY.

Spoiler: FUSION/ALLIANCE F.A.Q.
The following are some frequently asked questions about Fusions and Alliances;

What is an Alliance?

An Alliance is a temporary pact between two players; being allied will grant you the special ability indicated on your rolecard.
You will also be granted a day-talk-only neighborhood with your ally.

What is a Fusion?

A Fusion represents two players fusing into one; being fused will grant you the special ability indicated on your rolecard.
You will also be granted a day-talk-only neighborhood with your Fusion partner.
Fusion will cause your votes to be tied together; if either player in the fusion votes for someone, so does the other player in the fusion.
Fusion will cause your night actions to be tied together; both players must not submit conflicting/different actions or else both will fail.

How do I Ally or Fuse with someone?

Each night phase, in addition to submitting your night action, you will send the moderator the name of a player that you wish to ally or fuse with.
You should also indicate if you want to Ally or if you want to Fuse.
If two players pick each other in this way, then they will be granted an Alliance or a Fusion.
If you pick someone and they do not pick you, then you will not be granted an Alliance or a Fusion.
Fusion only happens if both players pick 'Fusion' when they select each other.
If both players choose to Ally or if one player wants to Fuse but the other wants to Ally, then the result will be an Alliance.

Can I submit other night actions besides Allying or Fusing?

Yes. Allying and Fusing count as their own special action.

What actions interact with Ally/Fusion actions?

Unless specifically stated in the role, no role will interact with Alliances and Fusions.
You will always be able to send and receive Ally and Fusion action unless a role specifically denies that function or you are dead.

How long do Alliances and Fusions last?

You will receive the benefits from Alliances and Fusions for the entirety of the single Day and Night Phase following submission of your alliance or fusion.

What happens if my Alliance or Fusion partner is lynched or killed during the day phase?

Your Alliance or Fusion immediately ends and you lose all benefits gained from it.

What happens if my Alliance or Fusion partner is killed during the night?

If your submitted action would resolve before the kill does, it still happens. If being killed would cause your submitted action to fail, then it does.
Your Alliance or Fusion will then immediately end and you lose all benefits gained from it.

What happens to an action submitted by a Fusion if either player in the Fusion is blocked?

If anything would prevent EITHER player in the Fusion from taking an action, both players are affected.

How does the Factional Kill work in regards to Fusion?

The Factional Kill (the single kill that the scum team may submit each night) is figured independent from all Fusion rules.

What happens if someone uses a Cop on a Fused player?

All investigative abilities will only yield results on the targeted player.
However, if your partner submits a night action for your fusion, you will also count as having submitted the same night action.
In this way, a watcher would see both players in the fusion visiting the single target even though there was only one action submitted between the two fused players.

What happens if someone in a Fusion is killed or lynched?

Only the killed player dies. The other player no longer receives any of the benefits from the Fusion.

What happens if two of the same roles Fuse?

These players will still receive all of the normal rules and benefits of a fusion except that instead of having access to the ability normally unlocked by Fusion, they will have access to their Alliance ability.

Am I allowed to talk about Fusion and Alliances in the game thread?

Absolutely. In fact, you are encouraged to plan ahead to decide who you will fuse are ally with.

GENERAL RULES:

Spoiler:
This game will start with a Setup phase in which every player will be given 72 hours to pick their role and alignment.
The Setup Phase will end after 72 hours or after every player has made their decision.
Any player who does not pick a role or alignment will have their picks randomly made for them.
After the Setup phase is over, the game will begin with a Day Phase.
As a general rule you should aim for one post every 24 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving.
If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – please don't leave us hanging!
Prods of missing players will be issued after 72 hours of no activity. Also, players may request a prod on another player after 48 hours. Any player may be replaced if they fail to post in-thread within 24 hours of being prodded by me or within 48 hours of being prodded after a player-suggested prod. If the game turns to night before you can respond to your prod, PM me letting me know you still want to play.
No prods will be issued during Night.
A player who is eligible for a third prod is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings and approved QTs. If someone contacts you outside the game you should report it to me immediately.

DURING THE DAY:

Spoiler:
Each Day will have a two-week deadline. Extensions will be given only in extreme circumstances, but always feel free to ask.
A simple majority of all living players must agree on one person (via voting) for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down).
If the deadline runs out before a majority lynch is agreed on, the day will end in a no-lynch.
Players may vote for a No-Lynch via voting for 'No Lynch'.
Once a player has reached a simple majority of votes no further unvoting will change their fate.
Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players may continue to post.
Once you are dead (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post except for a brief “Bah!”-type post that contains NO game related information.
Votes should be bolded or tagged or they may not be counted (e.g. VOTE: Player or VOTE: Player).
Vote revocations should be bolded or tagged or they may not be counted (e.g. VOTE: UNVOTE: Player or Unvote). Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.
Votes/Unvotes must be placed on a line all by themselves to make them easier for everyone to see.
Votes/Unvotes that reasonably follow the guidelines specified above, and are unambiguous with respect to player nicknames/abbreviations, will count.
Vote counts will be edited into the first post of each page (so long as I can keep up, yo). Other announcements and requested vote counts will receive their own post.

DURING THE NIGHT:

Spoiler:
Night will have a 72-hour deadline. Extensions will not be given, unless a player has to be replaced during the Night.
If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.
If you expect not to be here to submit your night action during the night, you may send one in in advance.
Roles with Night actions will not be able to submit an action on Night 0 (i.e. during the confirmation stage).

MISCELLANEOUS:

Spoiler:
Flavor holds no indication of anything but Flavor. Do not take flavor to imply mechanical significance.
Please bold all requests to myself so that they don’t get missed.
Do not use standard MafiaScum purple (#800080). This is my color. All other colors are fine.

No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed (if you can't read it, don't post it).
You are not allowed to edit your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM me privately. Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
If you do not understand how your role functions, feel free to PM me.
If you want to chat about delicious pizza and great cartoons, you can PM me about that, too.
I may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
Rules violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill, as the Mod sees fit. Modkills may be accompanied by a change to day/night and the offender’s role will be changed to Neutral Survivor, which guarantees a loss.
- Just know, it's all about intention. If you genuinely mess up, I'll try to cut you some slack. If I determine you're trying to compromise the integrity of the game though, you won't be too happy with the punishment.
Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to my discretion and will be handled as I see fit on a case-by-case basis.
I reserve the right to modify these rules at any time, so long as I inform you in thread.

THE GOLDEN RULE:

Spoiler:
Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun!
I created Steven Universe : Prequel Mafia to bring people together and celebrate a show and game I love, but, ultimately, to have fun time on site.
Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game. Playing to win does not preclude being considerate of each other! Be cool.
Last edited by Varsoon on Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Varsoon »

ROLES DISCARDED BY PLAYERS

PLAYER NAME
DISCARDED ROLE
Jeanne11
Amethyst
Reasonably Rational
Pearl
Masters of Bull
Centipeetle
wgeurts
Jasper
farside22
Jasper
Frozen Angel
Centipeetle
Elbirn
Jasper
Heartless
Sapphire
Marquis
Sapphire
ErrantParabola
Centipeetle
3DiceRolling
Peridot
Klingoncelt
Yellow Diamond
Hiplop
Peridot
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:20 am

Post by Varsoon »

"Countless Gems were broken here. It was a maelstrom of destruction and death."
-Garnet,
Rose's Scabbard

VOTECOUNT 1.0

Not Voting (13):
Jeanne11, Reasonably Rational, Masters of Bull, wgeurts, farside22, Frozen Angel, Elbirn, Heartless, Marquis, Errantparabola, 3dicerolling, Klingoncelt, Hiplop

With 13 Alive, it takes 7 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-01-14 14:20:00)
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Roses are red, violets are blue
I am town, are you?

VOTE: Klingoncelt

For killing me last game
Even if things don't stay the same
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:27 am

Post by wgeurts »

Jeanne, me and RR are masons and you are going to listen to us this time aren't ya?
VOTE: RR
Because that's what (my completely real) mason partner is for
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:28 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Why would you vote him if you're masons?
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:28 am

Post by wgeurts »

Because he's my Mason partner.
Duh.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:29 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

And yes, I will listen to you if you're town.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:30 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

But I have this wee little feeling that you aren't masons this time around.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:33 am

Post by wgeurts »

"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:36 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Yes, I do say.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:37 am

Post by wgeurts »

I think we should stop posting before we are the cause of 4 pages of crumpets. We already have titus so we should use as much damage control as we have.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:39 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

@Frozen Angel I know you're watching, so ally with me at night.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:50 am

Post by farside22 »

So I picked town and the mod sent me a note saying he was concerned everyone was going to pick scum for a moment.
My question for everyone else is why did you want to be scum this game?

Also I may want to join Titus tonight since I will miss her most of all when I take my time off mafia
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:53 am

Post by wgeurts »

I'll admit to picking mafia and not getting it.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Titus isn't in this game, and I didn't pick mafia in the first place.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

It's not like I did it for you or anything, baka.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

@Jeanne ILU - why not! :) lets be laughy happy allies :)

VOTE: Farside How could I know your not faking your massage?! :|
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:58 am

Post by wgeurts »

I'm either hallucinating or stupid or both but I swear titus was in on of the hydrae but she's not
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Elbirn »

This game would open 3 minutes before work

VOTE: RR

For discarding based waifu, also I liek wagons
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Happy New Blue Frozen Year BTW :)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 16, Jeanne11 wrote:Titus isn't in this game, and I didn't pick mafia in the first place.

Well he implied concern about everyone picking scum.
Did he say anything to you after your choice?

In post 18, Frozen Angel wrote:@Jeanne ILU - why not! :) lets be laughy happy allies :)

VOTE: Farside How could I know your not faking your massage?! :|

Why would you think I would fake a message?

In post 19, wgeurts wrote:I'm either hallucinating or stupid or both but I swear titus was in on of the hydrae but she's not

I thought so to. I'm sad now.
So why did you pick scum?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 22, farside22 wrote:Why would you think I would fake a message?

to make us think your town? dah! :)

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 14, farside22 wrote:So I picked town and the mod sent me a note saying he was concerned everyone was going to pick scum for a moment.
My question for everyone else is why did you want to be scum this game?

Also I may want to join Titus tonight since I will miss her most of all when I take my time off mafia

VOTE: farside22

Because I didn't get a note from Varsoon and I'm jealous.

(You'll be missed, Farside. You won't be gone for very long, will you? :( )
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”