Mini 1766: SCP Foundation Mafia (GAME OVER)

Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

Honey, I'm home!
In post 9, Elsa and Anna wrote:Actually sorry

VOTE: Beeboy

not putting up with this again.

Putting up with what again?
In post 11, kelbris wrote:you have no reason to claim so early into the game, we are still in the RVS phase.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: beeboy

Wow this is nasty.

In post 27, Klingoncelt wrote:VOTE: Extrapolated Eagle

Hi! Nice to see you again!

Hello! I'm glad I got to play with you again! Sorry you rolled scum again, glad to see you're town here!
In post 28, iraonavp wrote:
In post 20, kelbris wrote:That is my personal opinion however, and I see that most of the other players disagree with it.

UNVOTE:

Did the other players' disagreement change your mind here? I'm not sure why you unvoted.

Because he's scared scum. He realized he messed up.
In post 29, A Real Scourge wrote:i don't really see scum changing their mind because of popular opinion so publically like that. a bit brazen, isn't it? though that could be a reverse to think the reverse! is that scummy to you, iraonavp? (gosh do you have like... a nickname? im not sure how to begin breaking that up)

I do. Just ask Klingon.
In post 37, Raskolnikov wrote:So within hours we have a mason claim (unless she's kidding) and an unkillable claim. I hate both you.

That's ok I don't think feel good about you.
In post 39, Raskolnikov wrote:Especially if you're unkillable because you could have eaten a NK if you're actually town.

VOTE: snarky

They could have, but it's all wifom anyways and I imagine scum are pretty posses at something like this happening. We've got conftown that can't be dealt with, I mean that's a massive advantage. You should be happy and you aren't. Why not?
In post 40, beeboy wrote:Wait @everyone I can guarantee we can figure out Elsa and Anna's role if we get them to L-1 by page 3 I promise.

Why them in particular? Because they're so.... Them? I don't think you really have to try to get them to the point where they're a pretty easy read in most cases, IMO.
In post 42, Raskolnikov wrote:I don't actually believe you but that sounds like a fun thing to do regardless :D

Doesn't it? But why are you so hoppy with your vote?
In post 45, iraonavp wrote:
In post 39, Raskolnikov wrote:Especially if you're unkillable because you could have eaten a NK if you're actually town.

VOTE: snarky

Is he scum-aligned, though? We can make policy lynches later if necessary. I think placing your vote here at this point is anti-town, since he already claimed.

Yep. Why are you so unsure about this? I don't feel too good about you, either.
In post 50, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: Kelbris

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Haven't they? Good to see you again, too. And as town, just the same!
In post 55, AristoCow wrote:
In post 52, kelbris wrote:When I said "I should've seen it coming", I mean that whilst it was unexpected, I should have realized that it was a possible tactic used in the game of Mafia. Public opinion changed my vote because my (rather stupid I will admit) vote immediately made everyone accuse me when I was simply basing my vote on past experience, sometimes you just need to admit when you are wrong and realize when others are right, even in mafia.
How...adult of you!
I like being the adult one usually!

Dammit, how can I scumread you when logic and humility are employed!?

:P
- Ari

He actually reads scary like my horribad off-site scum metastatic from two years ago. Him and rask are my two biggest scum reads atm.
In post 58, iraonavp wrote:
In post 51, Elsa and Anna wrote:Do you have a strategy besides parking your ass on obvtown?

You can't possibly consider yourself "obvtown" at this stage of the game. I understand that there's a certain degree of bravado there, but still.

Why shouldnt they? I think they're pretty obvtown, and they even have a pm that tells them they're obvtown (unless they don't and in that case why wouldn't they just say they were obvtown?)
In post 59, Raskolnikov wrote:
I knew this day would come. If you intend to keep the nightmares of the world locked up, a skeleton crew of neurotics given minimal funding isn't going to last long. Surprised we made this far all things considered.

It was a few weeks ago that reports of chaos insurgency activities within our area came in. They're always more active around this time, personally I have no clue why they prefer the winter. That's the least puzzling thing about them though. The whole concept doesn't make any sense. How does a group that idolizes chaos and anarchy even form, let alone coordinate actions well enough to be a threat to the Foundation? How can they control SCPs with minimal resources; we have countless which individually have the power to destroy the Foundation if loose. Why could they possibly hope to accomplish through their destruction? Of course us researchers aren't privy to the details of this shadow war but we are trained in case of the occasional breach and warned at times of 'elevated' threat. They're spoken of in whispers; showing too much interest in the group gets you the attention of internal affairs. Even so it's a concern during these otherwise quiet months, and our environment lends itself well to paranoia of all sorts.

The details themselves are hazy. I remember the place was falling apart. Now I know I'm always thinking that, but this was more than usual, I swear. People were neglecting to follow even basic protocols as well as trying bizarre new experiments. I really don't know what they expected would happen when they played hide-and-seek with SCP-███, but I'll probably never find out now. At some point a particularly violent Euclid class SCP, ███, was let out and the facility went into complete disarray. I was with SCP-█████ at the time; luckily due to the nature of this SCP's containment I was in a rather safe, even comfortable position for the entirety of the lockdown. Whatever happened during those few days beyond my sealed doors I may never find out. Under the dim emergency lighting day and night blended together and the experience was one bizarre dream as my imagination worked to interpret the cacophony surrounding me. Among the screams I've heard many sounds unlike anything I had heard before, and several so strange I didn't think they could even exist, which sounds quite insane but I don't know how else to describe it.

When the dust settled I was rounded up with the SCP I was with, and thrown in with 12 others. Some of these 'beings' were SCPs themselves, though others were various members of staff who were each carrying an SCP. Three 'doctors' greeted us, I recognized one of them as a former head researcher from this site. They were impatient; clearly they wanted to get out of this backwater and back to their cushy jobs as heads of their various departments. At least level 4 clearance from each, and they rubbed it in. One even suggested just getting rid of all of us just because he didn't feel like dealing with this 'headache'. Douchebags. We were told some basic details; the chaos insurgency caused this breach and even to this moment hid among us. They ask us to produce the insurgents to them, one each day, and that we'd be free when the last has been taken. Now, I've been working for the Foundation long enough to know this isn't really so simple. If they didn't know which of us were insurgents how could they trust us to find out essentially at random? No, it's another Foundation experiment, a test. Even the 'reward' is probably a lie; there's a good chance we'll all be terminated when the experiment is finished and they've learned all they wanted to. I assume they're testing the chaos insurgents' abilities to deceive and blend in with innocents? Or maybe they're struck here overseeing the facilities repair and decided to use us for some entertainment. Even so I have to try to 'win' this game, there isn't really anything else I really can do at this point. For better or ill we're all committed to this hunt for the traitors in our midst. I only hope my demise will come in the day to a clean execution, rather than in the night from whatever horrors the SCPs can inflict.

Iioa? This isn't playing the game this is nasty scum stuffs
In post 61, Raskolnikov wrote:I thought that if anyone would appreciate literature it one who calls themselves Aristophanes. I suppose you are merely a dilettante? A pretender? An errant, craven pander of ill stock and disreputable house? Bah!

VOTE: Aristo

Seriously though.

Yeah, seriously.

Wait. OMGUS much?
In post 63, beeboy wrote:
In post 62, Raskolnikov wrote:Ugh these claims

I think VT claiming mason to try to eat a NK is unlikely in a role madness game like this

I think it might actually be worth running him up and either lynching him if hes scum or outing the other mason

I think if scum goes for masons it isn't the worst thing in the world in a role madness game

Can someone good at this game tell me if I'm right or wrong thanks.

Vote Elsa

Fake vote intentional?
In post 67, Elsa and Anna wrote:Hey hey hey!

If you any personal problem with My sister don't involve me in them! thx

~Elsa

Please don't lock her out of this, please don't slam the door, you don't have to keep your distance anymore~
In post 73, Elsa and Anna wrote:VOTE: Kelbris

that was a shitty reaction in page one. and it still is.

~Elsa

Yep. What about rask?
In post 76, AristoCow wrote:
In post 74, Elsa and Anna wrote:Ari wtf are you doing?

~Elsa
I was helping!

But now it's page 4 (nice work getting us there btw), and my vote is no longer required here. Also, him trying to get you to self hammer is shady.

But I did like my Kel vote a lot better. Let's do that again!
VOTE: Kelbris

- Ari

QFT
In post 78, beeboy wrote:UNVOTE:

:/ page 4 isn't indicative

That's true. Lets get to the next page!
In post 88, beeboy wrote:

If I wanted you to self hammer I would have started a real post based on how your 2nd post vaguely resembles a policy lynch which would actually make you mad since town was scum reading you for that. I was just trying to lighten the mood <3 =D You wouldn't self hammer and give me the satisfaction of succeeding which is why I was comfortable having you at L-1.
Let's have a fun game ok? :P

Define 'fun.'
In post 91, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 80, Holly and Sugar wrote:Snarky you never claim that.

Really? I mean see my reasoning for it, is that not smart? :neutral:

I thought it was smart, but I'm just an eagle
In post 93, beeboy wrote:
In post 92, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 79, SnarkySnowman wrote:To clarify - lynching me is the same as a no lynch, and night killing me is the same as a no kill. I only claim early because I know I often get mistaken for not town and I wanted to not be a distraction. By the same logic I'm pretty sure I wasn't going to be night killed anyway so

You're unlynchable and unkillable?

Sounds a little overpowered to me.

VOTE: Snarky

I agree wouldn't hurt to try right?

Yes?
In post 114, AristoCow wrote:
In post 112, SnarkySnowman wrote:Aristocow - the thing that makes me not so OP is that I'm not counted towards a majority for endgame purposes. I only have a vote / count towards a voting majority.

@Holly - hydra slip or???
Wait...so your body counts vote votes needed,but your vote doesn't?
Is this only in endgame or is it always??

Holly Suga, you guys need an Avatar.
Also, I didn't see a town slip, and pointing it out yourself makes it not indicative anymore.
Also also, Pip is Itlepip.

- Ari

Yeah you're a very solid NULL. Please think more town thoughts, thanks!
In post 115, SnarkySnowman wrote:As in, scum's wincon is usually something like "you win when you make up half of the living players" or someshit, I don't count. So if there's 3 town including me, and 2 scum, scum win right there.

I guess that makes it a little less exciting, but still we have conftown, right?
In post 118, AristoCow wrote:
In post 115, SnarkySnowman wrote:As in, scum's wincon is usually something like "you win when you make up half of the living players" or someshit, I don't count. So if there's 3 town including me, and 2 scum, scum win right there.
For the record,
That
is something to claim outright.

In the case of a Bullet and Lynch Proof role, I'd claim the latter,nnot the for, in the hopes of drawing an NK.

This is pretty much conftown. I'm good with this!

I find myself just agreeing or disagreeing with your posts but you don't have any feelings and I really don't like it.
In post 119, AristoCow wrote:Wow, rereading that it's obviously about hydra slipping. I feel dumb now.

I still found little content in this iso thus far.
VOTE: Holla at yo Suga Momma!

Like this. Why would you do this? What do you even want here? I don't get it. :/
In post 128, A Real Scourge wrote:iraon, is that 'calling themselves obvtown' thing just neutral in your consideration for Elsa and Anna as scum, or is it part of your read?

Good question. I feel better about you than other people here *sideways glance at kel and rask*
In post 129, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: Beeboy

For trying to vote an Unlynchable claim and wasting his vote like that.

Not a bad vote. Glad you're probably town, too!
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:56 am

I like the game so far I feel good about some people and bad about others and it doesn't feel all muddled and stuff.

This or rask needs to go today, both super nasty.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:03 am

In post 132, Raskolnikov wrote:EE you're full of baloney.

I'll give you a chance though.

You know this is often the first thing a scum player says to me when I enter a game? Go look up garmr, ythan, or aphix in any of my previous games.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:17 am

Hi scourge! <3 glad to play a game where I know a lot of people. I promise I don't usually hammer that poorly, I was kind of sad and pessimistic as an overflow from the game I had just gotten out of with Klingon. :'(

And I need a counter for every time someone notices that my play style changes.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:40 pm

So.... @rask, I read your post. And it looks like your entire problem with me is my difference in playstyle and beliefs. So I'm going to stop you right there. So I'm not going to go through there and point out why your response is so disgusting but here's a few points:

1. You have a problem with me handing out town reads- like wut. You're scared there's not going to be enough people to lynch at the end of the day or what? My most accurate reads have always been based on extrapolations from the first couple pages and they're more often right, see my most recent newbie game and you could be anyone 4. Its how I read people and it's ridiculous to sit there paranoid of everyone at the start anyways, you don't get anywhere. You have to start with a theory, with some trust in one place and you move on from there. If that doesn't work out you reevaluate, etc. I don't legitimately believe that anyone can actually play the game like that as town.

2. Really? You're going to jump on me because I said HIlAry instead of unnecessary fluff? Sorry. I'm tired. I just got back from a weekend camping trip. I was still in a fun mood. Thanks for helping me remember this game isn't supposed to be fun by going out of your way to pick me apart.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm

@kel vote rask and when he flips scum you're cleared, k?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:16 pm

I had Klingon as too scummy to be scum last time I played with her, so the fact that I'm getting town vibes from her and I like what she's said at this point means I'm pretty solid with her as town.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:18 pm

I like scourge at this point as well. I don't get the non-task wagon, like everyone should be on this. He posts fluff, his argument against me was pure omgus and anti-play style with like nothing about actual gameplay. He pings me as weird out the wazoo. Someone please give me a reason or two why he's town?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:21 pm

I'm really liking Elsa and Anna for town as well as Olaf. All of them share their thoughts and I like where they're coming from.

Alch is playing this like he played the last game but I thought he was scum last game and he was town so the fact that he doesn't post much combined with what I just mentioned inmeans he's more nullish. I do like where he seems to be coming from, though.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:35 pm

I still don't like kells original posts but I can see where scourge is coming from on him. Rask needs to go first.

PEdit: could you try to get along or something?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:39 pm

@ira is Klingon your strongest scum read at the moment?

@Klingon is shos your strongest scum read at the moment? What happens if they start posting content soon? How will your read change?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:49 pm

Ok so then this is a step in a figuring out one of your more nullish reads?

My assumption is that you didn't like Klingon s vote on shos due to the fact that it avoids main wagons in an attempt to go for lurkers, but it seems a bit out of place as that seems to be the thing you do right now.

What is your read on rask, at the moment?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:09 pm

In post 258, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 254, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:@ira is Klingon your strongest scum read at the moment?

@Klingon is shos your strongest scum read at the moment? What happens if they start posting content soon? How will your read change?

If Shos gets involved, I might remove my vote. It depends on his level of involvement.

Ok. Did you have any other reads right now?
In post 259, iraonavp wrote:
In post 256, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Ok so then this is a step in a figuring out one of your more nullish reads?

My assumption is that you didn't like Klingon s vote on shos due to the fact that it avoids main wagons in an attempt to go for lurkers, but it seems a bit out of place as that seems to be the thing you do right now.

I didn't like her vote because it seemed like she was explicitly calling shos a liar for something arbitrary. I don't think that shos would be more or less involved as either alignment.

What is your read on rask, at the moment?

I think he's town-aligned.

You mean you didn't like her vote because she said that she didn't like how absent shos has been after disappearing?

Explain your thoughts behind him being town?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:22 pm

First, do you know shos? Klingon seems to.

As to your statement about rask, that doesn't move anyone anywhere. What was town aligned about his post? What have you seen in his play that makes you believe he's town?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:43 pm

In post 268, Elsa and Anna wrote:
In post 249, Klingoncelt wrote:He already hinted at his role, aren't you reading the thread? He said he won't count among the living at endgame. Like a Treestump.

He already claimed yes.

A tree stump can't vote.

he might die to be a tree stump , or there might be another mechanics.

I hate the way people are fooling around this claim and I must really admit. I really hated the claim in first place ...

I hate the way people seem to be kind of half-challenging and dancing around the claim. I feel like there's scum in that pile, especially since discussion of his claim is a good way to talk about setup and mechanical without taking the time to actually read people.

I don't like the bp claim part, but I feel like in the end it doesn't matter much because his vote doesn't count in lylo.
In post 272, beeboy wrote:{Raskolnikov, Extrapolated Eagle}
{AristoCow, A Real Scourge}
{Elsa and Anna, iraonavp}
{Holly and Sugar, shos}
{Klingoncelt}
{kelbris, SnarkySnowman, Alchemist21}

VOTE: Snarky

While my thoughts on Kelbris can change Snarky's claim makes no sense and he cannot undo that.

The thing with that claim is his reasoning is that he was scared he was going to be a distraction but if he can't be lynched why should he be scared of that? If he can confirm him self as town seeing people push a town slot would give us a lot of info which is why I think it is a fake claim.

No actually by claiming the lynchproof part now we avoid potentially tunneling/defending/arguing his alignment all game and then having him claim and forcing a quicklynch at the end of d1.
In post 283, Elsa and Anna wrote:as RC is not around [checking under the cossins - no he is not there either]

UNVOTE:

:D

I liked his responses

What did you like about them?
In post 286, iraonavp wrote:
In post 280, beeboy wrote:Rask and EE are probably town I have trouble seeing someone putting in so much effort on posts that could get potential backlash. Considering how much of the player list is idling they are just doing a lot of unneeded effort if they where scum and nothing about it in particular is pinging me.

This is why I think your argument is TvT, EE.

See aphix my last completed game or bloodstone in my first newbie game. He doesn't add any extra content, just attacks playstyle and fluffs. He's playing up to walls=town fallacy and I don't like it.
In post 295, shos wrote:
In post 133, Raskolnikov wrote:Working with like 20 quotes is going to take me literally hours though so just hang tight for now

Eagle, do you often post stuff like post ==?

Yep. In almost every catchup post. Sorry. I feel like both types of catching up can be frustrating for different reasons, though. Unless I guess you didn't respond to individual posts at all.
In post 308, shos wrote:
In post 293, beeboy wrote:
In post 290, shos wrote:So basically what you're saying

is "don't lynch me" and also "scum don't waste your kill on me"?

why would you say that you're BP and not just lynchproof?

So you don't like Snarky's claim?

In post 291, shos wrote:Also this is super scummy considering Snarky said a lynch on him would equal a nolynch

But you also don't like how I don't like his claim?

Yup.
His claim sounds noobish, and it is clearly suboptimal as both alignments, but your reaction to this was true shit.

This.
In post 312, beeboy wrote:Although no lynching could be dangerous if Snarky is telling the truth since since town is already down 1 vote for the majority so I will just let an investigator sort him out later.

UNVOTE:

I don't feel good about you. It feels like your words are excuses for actions that hide an ulterior motive. But I think rask is scummier and a good lynch today
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:37 am

In post 350, Elsa and Anna wrote:VOTE: Alchemist

let's see where thsi goes.

*triggers ptsd*

Noooo... Why can't we find the Hider crumb? SHE CRUMBED EVERYONE! Everyone is scum!
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:55 am

In post 329, Klingoncelt wrote:Okay, I'm caught up for the day and so is Shos.

Anyone with a girlfriend that considers cutting his dick off over someone's alignment
has
to be Town.

UNVOTE:

Are you implying here that it would be more painful for his girlfriend than it would be for him?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:59 am

In post 334, Holly and Sugar wrote:
In post 241, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I like scourge at this point as well. I don't get the non-task wagon, like everyone should be on this. He posts fluff, his argument against me was pure omgus and anti-play style with like nothing about actual gameplay. He pings me as weird out the wazoo. Someone please give me a reason or two why he's town?
Uh, no. Everything here is playstyle and not alignmnet indicative about Task. You can't just call people town like that, it looks bad when ASR flips scum.

Except literally NOTHING there is playing style and I don't see why you're saying it is. Unless you think EVERYTHING is always play style and nothing is scummy in which case I'd say you're full of BS and I think you'd have a hard time proving that fake claiming or ccing cop when you aren't is just something people do as a play style choice
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:06 am

In post 345, A Real Scourge wrote:
In post 341, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 340, beeboy wrote:Snarky where is my Flavour Name SCP Number and Object Class

You can probably find that in your role pm.

lmaoooo
In post 335, kelbris wrote:Aside from my previous reads (which have not changed btw), here are some more:

A Real Scourge-scum, after going through his ISO I believe he is scum alongside Rask, primarily because of post #181.
Alchemist-null, need to see a bit more content before I come to a conclusion.
Aristocow-town, nothing in the ISO screams scum to me.

I also believe I figured out what was meant by "not counting towards endgame purposes", what it means is that let's say we have 3 mafia and 3 town players left with him amongst them, he would not be counted meaning mafia would win-whilst he can vote, he is not counted towards the town's players when comparing the two teams for an endgame situation.

I would also like to see Snarky's SCP number, title and object class. If he is what I think he is, then I doubt he would be aligned with the foundation, I know rule 6 says that they are not alignment indicative, but I just have a gut feeling that he is not part of the foundation group.

P.S. sorry about not being online much, been busy IRL.

'rule 6 says flavour is not alignment indicative, but my gut says Snarky's flavour is alignmentive indicative anyways!'
come on kelbris

also, you've just cited the same post everyone else has. like, you should rethink this because after my flip your vote on me is gonna look the worst, it's so bleh.
Elsa and Anna are town. i hope kelbris is scum because
i can see him getting wagoned tomorrow considering today

VOTE: kelbris

i'm not completely caught up! i've only read the last few pages

o.O

Wut.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:10 am

In post 346, A Real Scourge wrote:mmm actually!

VOTE: Alchemist

Alchemist i'd love for you to explain your beeboy read at the moment.

In post 334, Holly and Sugar wrote:
In post 241, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I like scourge at this point as well. I don't get the non-task wagon, like everyone should be on this. He posts fluff, his argument against me was pure omgus and anti-play style with like nothing about actual gameplay. He pings me as weird out the wazoo. Someone please give me a reason or two why he's town?
Uh, no. Everything here is playstyle and not alignmnet indicative about Task. You can't just call people town like that, it looks bad when ASR flips scum.

this is so weird, it's like... i don't even know how explain it because it's so strange in so many ways. on one hand it looks like you're preparing to push Eagle for townreading me, but you could only do that properly if i actually flipped scum, which means you can't be scum for that because scum you would know i'm town.

on the other hand, this also looks like a threat. like.. 'don't townread Scourge, i don't want anything getting in the way of the wagon', which is scummy for obvious reasons. plus, all Eagle said was he 'liked me at this point', which is way different than what you were implying Eagle was saying. i dunno how to feel about it.
that and, Eagle's points weren't about playstyle at all... you could argue they're wrong, but you can't argue that accusations of omgus, fluff, only attacking Eagle for playstyle, and finally a gut scumread are 'just playstyle' for Task.

Oh, you beat me to it. :/

I swear, I think you're probs town and I feel better about Elsa than you, but I don't like the way you vote so much. :/
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:46 am

In post 358, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 353, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 329, Klingoncelt wrote:Okay, I'm caught up for the day and so is Shos.

Anyone with a girlfriend that considers cutting his dick off over someone's alignment
has
to be Town.

UNVOTE:

Are you implying here that it would be more painful for his girlfriend than it would be for him?

I don't know his girlfriend, but she seems like a lovely person from what I've heard. Anyway, I think that level of self-mutilation would definitely be more painful for the guy in a relationship.

What does the loveliness of her personality have to do with the amount of pain she would experience through his self-mutilation? Unless by lovely you mean she is also quite empathetic or this is some sort of joke because you are his girlfriend?
In post 359, AristoCow wrote:EA looks townie though I don't understand it. ARS needs the noose. Need to talk this over with Ari. EE's catchup post is lolzy, I'd 360noscope that.

VOTE: ARS

Klingon is pinging me red. Snarky is town.

You're smart and making sense. I like you.
In post 361, beeboy wrote:
In post 360, beeboy wrote:VOTE: ARS

Decoy wagon on a dead slot feels scummy.

Yes I know he was town on my read list but my thoughts changed after hearing my reads where bad I reevaluated him.

I didn't second guess your vote until you spent that extra bit of time explaining it.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:25 pm

My vote is in the wrong place. Oops.
VOTE: rask

Scourge is bad lynch. She does so much pro town stuff. She feels weird, yeah, but she felt weird in my last game. Back off of her let's get scum.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:25 pm

I'm not discussing scourge until tomorrow. Period. And nobody else should either
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:59 pm

In post 413, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: AristoCow

You misspelled your own name, lol
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:09 pm

In post 416, shos wrote:Yeah I was hard scumreading neenoy before, but scourge gave me a strong feeling of "scum riding on beeboy's wagon" and as such, that means beeboy is probtown.

Eagle, you said that Scourge does lots of town stuff? what?
and do you have info that I don't that makes you say that you won't discuss him today? (yes/no only please)

Yes
Yes
U want explanations?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:21 pm

I think your play is pro-town enough and I feel a lot better about a lot of other lynches. You feel weird but you felt weird yesterday and you're pushing for reads and doing things that seem pro-town, so I want to lynch people I'm scumreading hard today.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:47 am

I really don't have much more to say, though. Rask needs to die. Like this isn't something we should be ok with. He's aphix and I can see him chuckling at me as I VI my way through this game. :/ I can't put the right words on the table it seems. There is no one else I want to lynch first. He's obvscum. :/
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:49 pm

I'm ok with kelbris or rask, I guess. I really want task but kel is fine too. He was uber scum in the first posts and I haven't seen anything less since. Still don't see the newbie vibes shos and scourge get off of him.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:09 pm

In post 548, iraonavp wrote:Extrapolated Eagle, can you summarize why you think Raskolnikov is scum-aligned?

I'm not sure why you seem to believe this.

Again: fluff, OMGUS and avoiding game/thread. The guy reads straight up fake. I can do another pbpa but I think I already did that. Honestly I'm just frustrated that we aren't moving this way right now and it's demotivating. :/ I'll see if I can make another case soonish. :/
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:00 am

In post 550, iraonavp wrote:
In post 549, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 548, iraonavp wrote:Extrapolated Eagle, can you summarize why you think Raskolnikov is scum-aligned?

I'm not sure why you seem to believe this.

Again: fluff, OMGUS and avoiding game/thread. The guy reads straight up fake.

Really, those things are not very alignment indicative. I struggle to see how you can develop such a strong read from such trivial things.

I see no reason why either alignment can post things like . I remember seeing something on the wiki saying that OMGUS was actually a slight town-aligned tell, but I can't find it again. I prefer not to think of things in that kind of way anyway. I'd say that I've avoided the thread too, and I'm town-aligned.

Your reads don't seem to be at all flexible, it's as if you decided who to tunnel in your first post.

Wrong. Fluff is far more often coming from scum than town, as is commitment issues. Go read the wiki article on iioa and then ask yourself why scum would post analysis. Same reasoning behind just fluffing.

Omgus is also much more often from scum. Not talking about anything that says "oh this person is scum" after person voted them, I'm talking coming up with BS reasons to vote//push someone.

Go read YCBA if you don't believe me. Klingon horribad OMGUS have yet to see bad omgus from town in this site.

"Oh you have a read and it hasn't changed since the beginning of the day you're inflexible" is the most bs sentence I've heard in quite a while. Really? How is scum reading someone and then not having a town read on them appear put of nowhere a normal thing to do? Since when is "inflexible" even a freaking thing?

But I'll make a long case on him if you'd like. But this feels quite a bit like elyse in ycba imo
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:36 pm

In post 561, Dream Man wrote:The current pages suggest to me that iraonavp is the best place for my vote. I follow Alchemist21's arguments and am inclined to agree with them.

Eagle, I have noticed your post 557. Would you mind explaining why you think that iraonavp is town? I'd like to understand how you can tolerate his protests to your Raskolnikov arguments. Have you ever considered that they're scum together?

I'm watching them. I'm watching everyone. Don't worry. It's almost over.
In post 566, shos wrote:Hey newguy

Get an avatar

Eagle I think you are reading waaaay too much into 'textbook' tells. These dont work, or at best, statistically work, and as a math guy, statistics lie.

Was going to go more in depth on this. I use textbook words/phrases but my method is a bit more complicated, see opening to YCBA. I just... I'm not good enough with words to explain my method reasoning in a way that doesn't cause a the entire game to just start discussing game theory.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:31 pm

I'm good with Kelbris. I need to sleep first. Sorry guys, long day. I'll add a bit when I wake up.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:05 am

Oh good. All I wanted to do was play YCBA all over again. /s

At least E&A listened to me on kelbris.

I so want to say that the wagon on Klingon is terribad just based on how quickly the wagon formed, but she's doing everything she did in YCBA as scum.

@Klingon what's different here?
In post 777, shos wrote:And that omgus

Lol

...eagle, can you vouch for me-town?

I think so. In what way?

Woof?
In post 781, Dream Man wrote:VOTE: MarioManiac4

I have not agreed with anything they have posted so far.

Let me read over him again because I think I remember something similar and I might need to gouge my eyeballs out post game for saying this but I don't think I want to lynch Klingon right now.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:09 am

Ok. I can go with this for just a bit.

VOTE: MarioManiac

@Mario explain your shos scum read.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:49 am

In post 784, beeboy wrote:Nah EE trust the Klingon wagon is good, if you think Klingnis scum why do you think me and E&A would bus 2 buddies in a row?

?
Explain why you think you and e&a are scum real quick for me, I'm confused
In post 785, beeboy wrote:Speed doesn't mean a wagon is wrong.

It can be a good indication of it, however. Regardless my vote on Klingon is a lynch and I'm not a fan of short days. :/
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:36 pm

In post 789, shos wrote:Woof.

Cool. I think I got you then.

Does it work two ways?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:22 am

In post 805, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 788, beeboy wrote:i want to see klingon claim o.o

I am Town.

I have a 2-shot alignment-investigate, however my results go to a random player.

I investigated Alch last night. Lot of good that did.

if the results went to someone random, they can confirm, right? Is the player the results go to chosen out of player slots or is it from players who are alive at the end of the night?

Scourge is asking all the wrong questions and it's pinging me.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:17 am

In post 821, A Real Scourge wrote:
In post 820, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 805, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 788, beeboy wrote:i want to see klingon claim o.o

I am Town.

I have a 2-shot alignment-investigate, however my results go to a random player.

I investigated Alch last night. Lot of good that did.

if the results went to someone random, they can confirm, right? Is the player the results go to chosen out of player slots or is it from players who are alive at the end of the night?

Scourge is asking all the wrong questions and it's pinging me.

what are the right questions? what are the wrong questions? i have a pretty good reason for asking the questions i have.

also i think we should back off Kling. at least let her use her other investigative shot?

These are the wrong questions I think. And my reasons maybe trump yours.
In post 819, A Real Scourge wrote:Eagle, what's with you and shos and the woofing?

oh, right, Kling is at L-1. illill catch later tonight so ill probably see it but if someone could quote the case thatd be hella.

In post 818, A Real Scourge wrote:i agree that Alchemist was really town, but i also think Klingon is town so that's fine. id like to hear her explanation for her choice, though.

preview: shos are you still scum? who are your scumreads right now? very sorry, im not caught up but i wanna participate.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:07 am

I feel like the fishing as far as dog noises should stop.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:35 pm

In post 900, Raskolnikov wrote:EE was notably absent when we had potential to wagon kelbris last minute, his #2. Today he was really meh.
I have to think over which of shos/ARS is worse (ARS got scummy again) because the other one is p.town; bussing in this situation is suicide and would get wrecked by massclaim later.

Lol. Eagle was notably absent all game. Your point?

Sorry about that, btw.

Shos is probably town unless someone can explain the argument against him? On top of that I have a PM from the mod from last night that shos knew about and I think it makes him look town
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:36 pm

I guess he could be scum but his play and his pm seem to make him seem townier
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:40 pm

Klingon is playing to her scum meta which makes her susp in my eyes. But I don't want to lynch her if we can get her confttownd which might work tonight.

Mario is saying bad things and I don't like it and on top of that he didn't respond to the vote on him like he did in the blitz I played with him so he's probably scu
Pedit bad vote rask are u scum
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #42) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:55 pm

In post 934, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 911, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Klingon is playing to her scum meta which makes her susp in my eyes. But I don't want to lynch her if we can get her confttownd which might work tonight.

Mario is saying bad things and I don't like it and on top of that he didn't respond to the vote on him like he did in the blitz I played with him so he's probably scu

You played one game with me - one of my worst played games - and you think you know my meta?

Eagle, that's just sad.

Hey bud. Listen. If I thought I KNEW your meta then I would have brought it up as soon as you started omgusing obvtown like crazy.

But no, I'm bringing it up now because I saw you play as scum, this looks like that, and none of your actions thus far have been really pro town.

I'm not even pushing for your lynch.

But keep up this condescending bs up and I will push you so hard for a lynch just based on the fact that you have been helpful to town the way jar jar binks was helpful to the republic: only by accident. "This is sad." I'm sorry that valid points about previous play makes you less than happy.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:57 pm

The message I got from the mod was that a puppy came and played with me last night or something like that. So I barked at shos. He barked back. It means SOMETHING or the role is straight up useless to town. So I think we keep him alive?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:19 pm

In post 949, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 944, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 934, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 911, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Klingon is playing to her scum meta which makes her susp in my eyes. But I don't want to lynch her if we can get her confttownd which might work tonight.

You played one game with me - one of my worst played games - and you think you know my meta?

Eagle, that's just sad.

Hey bud. Listen. If I thought I KNEW your meta then I would have brought it up as soon as you started omgusing obvtown like crazy.

But no, I'm bringing it up now because I saw you play as scum, this looks like that, and none of your actions thus far have been really pro town.

I'm not even pushing for your lynch.

But keep up this condescending bs up and I will push you so hard for a lynch just based on the fact that you have been helpful to town the way jar jar binks was helpful to the republic: only by accident. "This is sad." I'm sorry that valid points about previous play makes you less than happy.

I wasn't being condescending, it was a valid question.

I claimed my role and I'm trying to sort everyone out. You really don't know my Scum game. You can't possibly sort someone after a single game. No offense, Eagle, no one's that good.

I'll help - go to my profile and ISO my games from when I joined up until April of last year. (Last summer's & autumn's meta doesn't work for analysis.) Then come back and outline my Town v. Scum playstyle.

How was it a valid question, you were being sarcastic. And no I'm not going to read all your past games just to be able to say that your play this game is like it was in ycba.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #45) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:00 pm

UNVOTE:
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:01 am

In post 969, Elsa and Anna wrote:
In post 967, shos wrote:So you have like, any reason at all for saying that? because he's practically my best townread play-wise

this is so bad.

this is so bad.

Pick somebody and push there.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:02 am

Your thoughts are spaghetti e&a tunnel SOMETHING please instead of just commenting on whatever fits your fancy
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:41 am

Klingon tell me in what way the OMGUSing and the panicking you're doing in this game is different from the OMGUSing and panicking in YCBA
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:07 am

In post 985, A Real Scourge wrote:Eagle, i read Saga, and Klingon certainly OMGUSed, but that's apparently normal for her. she also didn't panic, it's more like she retreated and tried to lurk it out.
can you quote her panicking here?

I read OMGUSing as panicking because that seems to be the only reason someone would do that.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:09 am

In post 985, A Real Scourge wrote:Eagle, i read Saga, and Klingon certainly OMGUSed, but that's apparently normal for her. she also didn't panic, it's more like she retreated and tried to lurk it out.
can you quote her panicking here?

Saga? Was she scum or town there?

How often does she misinterpret/misrepresent people in order to OMGUS them?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:21 am

Ok read YCBA. Also can you defend her omgusing everyone as town without reading the town game?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:30 am

My point is that I made a point about her being OMGUSY like she was in YCBA and she blew it out of proportion, misrepresented it as me trying to meta her and then attacked me for trying to meta her. Which I didn't do in the first place.

On top of all this if you read YCBA her actions were all reactionary and not intentional whatsoever.

And it still baffles me that you're trying to defend her town play with her scum game. I'm so confused as to why you're doing that.

Pedit I'm not accusing her of lying about her meta
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:17 am

Here let's do this

Me: this is omgusy (which is already anti-town) and she was OMGUSY the time I played with her and she was scum.
Her: omg u don't kno me u don't kno my life go screw urself ur wrong meta meta meta meta meta
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:19 am

In post 994, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Here let's do this

Me: this is omgusy (which is already anti-town) and she was OMGUSY the time I played with her and she was scum.
Her: omg u don't kno me u don't kno my life go screw urself ur wrong meta meta meta meta meta

This is why I'm pressing her.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:32 pm

Ok not liking pushing Klingon anymore
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:16 am

Rask your reads are literally the opposite of mine.

So. I wanted to hold off on this, but I think it's come to it.

Who do you plan to visit tonight?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:32 am

In post 1017, Raskolnikov wrote:What the fuck?
Role fishing?

Answer the question.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:34 am

In post 1016, Dream Man wrote:What a pleasant surprise. In the interests of time, I seek your understanding if I do not provide a equivalently detailed commentary on your thesis. I do, however, agree with most of the ideas in general.

However, it is important to take note of one point, and that is the identity of the replacements.
In post 1012, Raskolnikov wrote:aristo(now dream)

It would be prudent to keep in mind that:
Mariomaniac replaced AristoCow.
Myself replaced Holly and Sugar
jmo replaced beeboy.

I agree with your assertion that Eagle, would be more likely to be scum if given a choice between Eagle and shos, for, the latter constantly seeks confirmation but the former, noticeably, is reluctant to give it, or to reciprocate in a similar manner.

I've already shared everything as far as shos and the pm is concerned.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:38 am

In post 1020, Dream Man wrote:
In post 1015, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Rask your reads are literally the opposite of mine.

So. I wanted to hold off on this, but I think it's come to it.

Who do you plan to visit tonight?

Eagle, for the pleasure of the rest of us, could you elaborate on your reads, and how they are different from those of Rask?

Insofar I have only managed to identify your now-defunct scumread on Klingon, for what seems to be incorrect reasons, and a mild scumread on Scourge hundreds of posts ago, which may have been dated, and even if not so, does not contradict those of Rask's.

Looking forward to your reply,
Dream Man

Shos is likely town. Scourge is likely town.

Jmo is scummish. I wanted to hold off on rask based on my results from last night and see what happened but I don't think he's town either
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:39 am

In post 1024, Dream Man wrote:
In post 1022, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 1016, Dream Man wrote:What a pleasant surprise. In the interests of time, I seek your understanding if I do not provide a equivalently detailed commentary on your thesis. I do, however, agree with most of the ideas in general.

However, it is important to take note of one point, and that is the identity of the replacements.
In post 1012, Raskolnikov wrote:aristo(now dream)

It would be prudent to keep in mind that:
Mariomaniac replaced AristoCow.
Myself replaced Holly and Sugar
jmo replaced beeboy.

I agree with your assertion that Eagle, would be more likely to be scum if given a choice between Eagle and shos, for, the latter constantly seeks confirmation but the former, noticeably, is reluctant to give it, or to reciprocate in a similar manner.

I've already shared everything as far as shos and the pm is concerned.

I'm not interested in the contents of shos and his PM, unlike some others. I'm observing how you are put in a position of higher power than shos, being able to confirm or deny his towniness, yet also in less power being tied by an outside-game-influence in the form of 'friendship'.

Elaborate
"@EE

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”