Mini 1766: SCP Foundation Mafia (GAME OVER)

Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Dream Man »

Greetings, all. I am the Dream Man.

I'll be taking the place of the user Holly and Sugar -- I am honored to have the pleasure of playing with all of you.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:45 am

Post by Dream Man »

Dear Davsto,

Would you mind updating the original post with my replacement into the game, as well as add in the constituent names of the hydrae in this game? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Dream Man »

I've read about how one of the players in this game has the ability to be unlynchable and unkillable. Personally, I find that a little hard to believe. Perhaps it is conditional, or the invulnerability is only active for the first or second nights?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Dream Man »

The current pages suggest to me that iraonavp is the best place for my vote. I follow Alchemist21's arguments and am inclined to agree with them.

Eagle, I have noticed your post 557. Would you mind explaining why you think that iraonavp is town? I'd like to understand how you can tolerate his protests to your Raskolnikov arguments. Have you ever considered that they're scum together?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Dream Man »

VOTE: iraonavp
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Dream Man »

Hello Alchemist, nice to see you here.

Following my readthrough, I feel the most comfortable with you being town. Would you mind elaborating about Raskol lying about his meta knowledge? Also, pardon me if I've missed this, but you wish to lynch beeboy?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:23 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 567, Alchemist21 wrote:I don't really buy it being a reaction test, and I've seen scum try to lie about their meta knowledge of someone before.

Indeed, your argument is quite convincing. Town do sometimes mistake their meta knowledge, but it appears that in this case, Raskol seems to be lying for scum-motivated purposes.

In post 589, iraonavp wrote:I'll say that I'm pretty sure you replaced into a scum-aligned slot to start with.

Are you sure about that? May I ask, then, why your vote has never been on Holly and Sugar? I'm trying to search for it, but do pardon me if I have missed evidence of your suspicions towards my slot.

In post 589, iraonavp wrote:Do you agree with Extrapolated Eagle, and think that Raskolnikov is scum-aligned?

Yes, I do. Would you like to provide arguments to debunk or rebut those made by Alchemist or Eagle?

In post 590, iraonavp wrote:Actually, we don't have time for this, only 1.5 days.

VOTE: Dream Man

That escalated quickly. I understand that a completely unknown player replacing in, and immediately putting pressure may be unnerving and unsettling, but do be aware that your hurried and panicked reaction may lead some negative impressions of you.

In post 578, AristoCow wrote:I honestly considered replacing out, as I have been useless, but I am going to give this a final push and get set here. If I do not, then I will replace out by the night phase.

Good day to you Aristophanes,

Pardon me for being blunt here, but my advice is for you to focus on your real life commitments. Some players might be waiting for a chance to replace into the game.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 600, shos wrote:Oh my gawd,

Dream guy are you British?

I don't like his nonchalante talk in response to the wagon on him. It makes me think he's scum, it feels fake as hell

I don't think you should be afraid of the British, they as a whole are a nice bunch of people. I certainly hope that you do not share the same sentiments towards our race, as you do, towards, say, Palestinians.

I do, however, request that you check your facts; at the point of your post, there appeared to me no "wagon" on me, sans a single vote by iraon, made in an ostensibly OMGUS fashion. You may have mistakenly believed that a wagon had had formed on myself, but if you pay closer attention, you'll realise that no such incident had occurred, and that my "nonchalante talk" would be perfectly warranted under such a situation.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 604, iraonavp wrote:How do you expect me to answer this?

I expect you to defend your statement -- that you had "surely" thought that I replaced into a scum-aligned slot, for, if you indeed did have such a sentiment, you would have shown some form of suspicion towards my predecessor, Holly and Sugar. I cannot find any evidence of your doing so, and this presents a contradiction: Did you or did you not suspect that I replaced into a scum-aligned slot?

If you are unable to defend your claim, then I'm afraid that makes you guilty of lying, for all intents and purposes that is detrimental to the town, in addition to the other infractions that the other players out. It certainly does not work in your favour.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 622, Elsa and Anna wrote:

iraonavp (4): Alchemist21, Klingoncelt, A Real Scourge, Dream Man
Dream Man (3): iraonavp, shos, Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov (2): kelbris, Extrapolated Eagle

Willing to take bets that all 3 of these wagons are on town.

I'm not quite sure about the odds of that happening, but I'll be willing to accept your bet, with a counterbet that states the conditions: iraonavp and Raskol, at least one, if not both, are scum.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:06 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 642, shos wrote:Anyone niticed how klingon <3 only talks about stuff involving her?

VOTE: klingon
Lets make this happen

~
I dont like kelbris, and I also dont like how the dreamman wagon came up. I added a pressure vote, then like 2(3?) more votes came reasoningless. I doubt there are so many people trying out pressure votes like I do

It would be appreciated if you would not place your vote on a vanity wagon with less than twenty-four hours remaining on the deadline. I would like to draw your attention to kelbris's extremely horrible vote -- did that not catch your attention? Look at his reasoning that accompanied his vote. What is stopping you from placing a vote on kelbris, given that he currently stands at 3 votes and is the second largest wagon as of yet?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 646, Dream Man wrote:If you are unable to defend your claim, then I'm afraid that makes you guilty of lying, for all intents and purposes that is detrimental to the town, in addition to the other infractions that the other players out. It certainly does not work in your favour.

*pointed out

My sincerest apologies for this oversight.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Dream Man »

A red herring.

Was that some sort of joke? Almost like his SCP designation itself...
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:04 am

Post by Dream Man »

Analysing the kills, it appears that Alchemist21 did not use his action the last night... not only because he was roleblocked, which I had pertinently forgotten, but also if he did use his equivalent of a Lightning Rod, he would have been the only one dead.

kelbris, it appears, had been a commendable vigilante kill. What with that foul-tasting vote yesterday, it came as no surprise that his alignment is what it is. Great job, masked warrior!

Snowman, however, seems to have become a treestump. There's nothing much to it.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Dream Man »

Given that kelbris is indeed a member of the mafia, I would suppose that Raskol's attitude towards him wouldn't be too much of an indication of partnership.

VOTE: Elsa and Anna

Is it too late to withdraw my bet? I concede that it is. I, however, place some suspicion on the house for such a lofty wager.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Dream Man »

For now, I'm more interested to see what AristoCow's replacement has to say.

Welcome to the game, MarioManiac4.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:27 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 695, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 289, shos wrote:
PAGE WUN

Oh hey! E&A again! fuck! <3

um, so, I don't have a clue about this setup's flavor, but it sure sounds like it's going to be hard on scum to make a good fakeclaim
anyone familiar with this?

also if that mason claim is real I'ma cut my dick off

This is ten thousand red flags.
He looks at the flavour and he thinks about fakeclaiming? Nah. I don't like that sht.

Interesting.

To answer the question, shos, this setup's flavor is very easy for scum to create a fakeclaim for.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:33 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 725, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 721, shos wrote:Wheeee everyone wagon hopping on me
That actually didnt happen in a long while

Tge three kills make me wonder if this could be multiball? Snarky js indeed most likely a vig kill, no sane scum would waste bullets there.

EAs heavy crumbing and implies a killing role, and mario, you really cant blame me for thinking it is a vig. But, considering the snarky death, this might be a scum crosskill.

Snarky was 99.9% a vig kill. [1] E+A has a point. The scum wincon isnt really friendly to anything but a single scum faction. Until massclaim I'm going to trust E+A's non-vig killing role claim.

[1]- Snarky, it's very likely a vig killed you and that's because you don't lie as town unless you don't think anything can go majorly wrong? To a vigilante, you were the perfect kill, because if you were scum, then you would die. If you were town, nothing would happen.

I do not believe that this deduction is quite right. As much as I do not believe that there are two vigilantes in the game, there are many possibilities that may have inflicted the three deaths, for example, Snarky being a self-destructing Treestump: note how his Role PM has not been revealed yet. There is also a possibility that Elsa and Anna also contain a form of Paranoid-Gun-Owner-isque invulnerability, which explains why she was rather insistent for beeboy and Snarky to visit her.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:40 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 735, Klingoncelt wrote:Raskolnikov and Beeboy have proven to be Scum as well, by virtue of their naked votes.

Hello Klingoncelt. I see your points with regard to Elsa and Anna, and your allegations that they are lying.

Would you like to discuss how Raskolnikov and Beeboy are scum? I certainly do not see them both being scum with kelbris, given how they had voted for him yesterday.

beeboy's :
In post 620, beeboy wrote:VOTE: Kelbris

sure

Raskol's :
In post 637, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: kelbris
sorry guys kind of busy today

Do naked votes necessarily mean that someone is scum? Kelbris made this vote yesterday, and it does not look very naked:

In post 636, kelbris wrote:Sorry about being AFK, things have been a bit hectic for me the past few days. With deadline running so close, I am inclined to join the Dream Man wagon, surprisingly, his name is fitting since there is an SCP called the Dream Man, who knows? Maybe the SCP will match the name, lol.

Looking forward to hearing you from you soon,
Dream Man
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:45 am

Post by Dream Man »

VOTE: MarioManiac4

I have not agreed with anything they have posted so far.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by Dream Man »

In post 793, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Why would you out that?

The scum as a collective would have been able to infer such an occurrence, if it is the case, because they had sent kelbris to target you. Looking at the crumbs planted in your hydra's ISO, as suggested by Elsa, it would not have been a leap for the collective scum to draw such a conclusion. I would like to assume that the scum, as a collective, have at least a modicum of intelligence, and, if your invulnerability is non-exclusive, as I suspect, then I might have saved a doctor or a watcher's life.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by Dream Man »

In post 800, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 780, Dream Man wrote:
In post 735, Klingoncelt wrote:Raskolnikov and Beeboy have proven to be Scum as well, by virtue of their naked votes.

Hello Klingoncelt. I see your points with regard to Elsa and Anna, and your allegations that they are lying.

Would you like to discuss how Raskolnikov and Beeboy are scum? I certainly do not see them both being scum with kelbris, given how they had voted for him yesterday.

Do naked votes necessarily mean that someone is scum?

Looking forward to hearing you from you soon,
Dream Man

I've been getting bad vibes from Raskolnikov all along. His naked vote on me in post , and again a mention of me with no mention of a case in post didn't exactly warm me to him.

Beeboy does basically the same thing, naked vote with no case, posts and .

That might be so, but could it be possible that their naked votes are representative of their playstyle, rather than of their alignment? They seem to have voted for kelbris, who has flipped scum, in a largely similar manner, and it would not be too detached from reality to imagine them making their votes on a whimsy with the aid of a random number generator.

Suppose town is exclusively wagoning you, then, who do you think is scum?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by Dream Man »

In post 805, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 788, beeboy wrote:i want to see klingon claim o.o

I am Town.

I have a 2-shot alignment-investigate, however my results go to a random player.

I investigated Alch last night. Lot of good that did.

May I ask the rationale for your choosing to investigate Alchemist last night? I hold the view that Alchemist was transparently town in this game, and I wonder why you decided that his alignment was uncertain enough for you to spend an investigate on, instead of a more ambiguous slot, such as AristoCow or Raskol.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:28 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 836, Elsa and Anna wrote:
In post 823, RadiantCowbells wrote:If that role is confirmed to exist I think that makes Klingon near 100% town.

I doubt that 2 scum would have the same mechanics.

UNVOTE:

Anyone?

picking this up

but eww ?

~Elsa

I believe Klingoncelt.

Klingoncelt has managed to produce tangible content, that, she would be incapable of generating if she were scum in such a case.

Have you considered looking at other players, such as MarioManiac?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:31 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 828, Klingoncelt wrote:
I have trouble reading both Shos and Alch. I think they're the most experienced, if they're both Town, they'd be a perfect base for the Townbloc.
Only Alch is dead now and I'm pretty sure Shos is Scum. :(

There is a flaw in your strategy. Say, given the situation that Shos and Alchemist are indeed both Town. Although they'd be a perfect base for the townbloc, given your perceptions of their experience levels, they'd also be prima facie nightkills -- ruining your strategy entirely. I suggest that you adapt a different strategy, perhaps using the investigate on a more ambiguous player?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:36 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 827, Klingoncelt wrote:I do not for one second think that this is a Town-based wagon.

Alright then. Let us assume for a moment that the wagon on yourself is not Town-based. Let us further assume three scum in this game, as what would be average for a thirteen-player game.

This would suggest two remaining scum alive at this point. Do you, then posit, that there is one or two scum on your wagon?

These are the names of the players that have been on your wagon:
Elsa and Anna, shos, Raskolnikov, beeboy

If, two scum, then who are they?
If, one scum, then who is the scum that is off the wagon?

Looking forward to your reply,
Dream Man
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:00 am

Post by Dream Man »

We should simply not lynch her.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 844, Elsa and Anna wrote:
In post 843, Dream Man wrote:We should simply not lynch her.

oh?

why you sure she is town?

As I've mentioned, I believe that her reaction to all of this is town. She's producing content, which she would have been unable to do, if she were scum. There's also the additional side point that RadiantCowbells raised with regard to her role, but I only consider that to a lesser extent.

Would you consider other players of interest, rather than focusing on only one player, for, what I can gather, was only guilty of rallying players to consolidate on three major wagons less than twenty-four hours before deadline?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 846, Elsa and Anna wrote:I can w8 another day. she might give a clue about her scum partner this way.

~Elsa

Does RadiantCowbells have a lead on who else could be scum?

I'd like to draw to his attention three players: Raskol, MarioManiac, and beeboy.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:56 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 862, Klingoncelt wrote:If I knew who the Scums were they'd be lynched by now.

E&A's horrific one-vote-equals-a-wagon argument was scummy. Raskolnikov and Beeboy both dropped naked votes on me and refused to even try to make a case. Shos says Eagle proves he's Town, I didn't see that, so I have to re-read.

Did I mention I check alignment? There's almost certainly a 3rd Party in the game.

Do you believe that
all
the players voting you are scum? If there are scum off your wagon, who could they be?

I'm interested to know who you deduce are scum, and appreciate it if you tried to identify potential candidates. Even if I concede your point that your wagon may not be "Town-based", you are currently not giving us very much to work with.

It would be remarkable if you could rank your four choices for scum in some order, so that we can understand the intensity of where you stand on those players.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:02 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 865, A Real Scourge wrote:i'm really sorry about my lack of activity, guys! it's outside stuff. i'm normally not like this.

shos' proof of being town is paper thin, tbh. but i won't press it any more. i don't know if Eagle's reasons are as good as he thinks.

i think Eagle's town (probably..?), it's just shos i'm worried about.
and Mario replaced AristoCow, right? it's weird because i'd be totally happy with the Mario wagon except he's voting shos. and your own scumpartner isn't an ideal counterwagon! but i could be wrong on one or the other, and since it doesn't look like we can lynch shos today, i'm good with the Mario wagon from what i've seen of his ISO. (not that it's a lot)

i'll read up properly tomorrow. Klingon, you're voting Elsa and Anna. do you think Mario is town? what about Eagle?

I find this post highly questionable. Despite its length, it does not appear to consist of much substance.

A Real Scourge, I suggest that you focus on your real-life commitments instead of trying to force out a post, and thereby wasting your time. If your commitments are truly preventing you from enjoying the game, as AristoCow was, perhaps another player might hold greater enthusiasm in your slot for the game.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:03 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 852, MarioManiac4 wrote:Until Extrapolated Eagle elaborates on the dog noises I'm happy enough with voting shos.

Why are you happy with parking your vote on a player indefinitely?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 883, MarioManiac4 wrote:Ummm... because I think they're scum?

Well, then, you shall have to make do with my disbelief, for, I do not for one moment even think that you are telling the truth here.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 873, Klingoncelt wrote:I was pretty sure that Aristocow were Scum. To a point Mario has been redeeming the slot, but Mario's fixation on Shos has me wondering.

If I may, I would ask how you arrived at these conclusions, for, I am in staunch disagreement with them, particularly the point where "Mario has been redeeming the slot".
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 886, shos wrote:To those who know the flavor, do you think it is easy to forge a fakeclaim in this game? do you believe Klingon's claim?

Please refer to this post:
In post 778, Dream Man wrote:
In post 289, shos wrote:
PAGE WUN

Oh hey! E&A again! fuck! <3

um, so, I don't have a clue about this setup's flavor, but it sure sounds like it's going to be hard on scum to

Interesting.

To answer the question, shos, this setup's flavor is very easy for scum to create a fakeclaim for.

I, however, do believe Klingon's claim.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Dream Man »

My apologies for the truncated quote. I had attempted to remove MarioManiac's extraneous remarks.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Dream Man »

In post 895, A Real Scourge wrote:though Dream man still needs to reply, because i think he was out of line when he told me i should replace out.

My sincerest apologies for the inconsiderate remark. I was in error, for I had interpreted your message as being one that was affected by your real life commitments. Certainly, I had given you the benefit of the doubt, for otherwise under normal circumstances that very same post would warrant a vote by itself -- immediately.

In post 865, A Real Scourge wrote:i'm really sorry about my lack of activity, guys! it's outside stuff. i'm normally not like this.

shos' proof of being town is paper thin, tbh. but i won't press it any more. i don't know if Eagle's reasons are as good as he thinks.

i think Eagle's town (probably..?), it's just shos i'm worried about.
and Mario replaced AristoCow, right? it's weird because i'd be totally happy with the Mario wagon except he's voting shos. and your own scumpartner isn't an ideal counterwagon! but i could be wrong on one or the other, and since it doesn't look like we can lynch shos today, i'm good with the Mario wagon from what i've seen of his ISO. (not that it's a lot)

i'll read up properly tomorrow. Klingon, you're voting Elsa and Anna. do you think Mario is town? what about Eagle?

"i'm really sorry about my lack of activity, guys! it's outside stuff. i'm normally not like this." - This suggests a sense of self-consciousness, which is untoward, for the entire game's activity levels has not been stellar as a whole. It is a fact that scum trend towards being more self-conscious than town, because of their mission to avoid suspicion entirely, and it appears that this sentence demonstrates that very same heightened self-consciousness that would have been inappropriate given the circumstances.

"shos' proof of being town is paper thin, tbh. but i won't press it any more. i don't know if Eagle's reasons are as good as he thinks." - This sentence appears to avoid giving a stance on shos himself, appearing to put suspicion on shos while being afraid to "press any more", almost as if having the knowledge of shos's alignment while taking advantage of his awkward position. This, of course, opens up an avenue for yourself to attack shos at a later point, while not outright calling him scum in this very same post.

"i think Eagle's town (probably..?), it's just shos i'm worried about." - This provides easy reads, but it is impossible to follow the train of thought that led to these conclusions. Little mention of either Eagle or shos (and their corresponding levels of town-ness) was made prior to this, giving the impression that these reads were formed on-the-go and that they might have been engineered to capitalize and take advantage of the current gamestate.

"and Mario replaced AristoCow, right?" - This is non content, for the question could easily be answered by a simple fact-check.

"it's weird because i'd be totally happy with the Mario wagon except he's voting shos." - Similar to the already-weak point against shos, the stance here appears to put suspicion on Mario and be ready to vote him, while giving a reason to backtrack if necessary. This parallels the preceding statement about shos, where Scourge takes advantage of Mario's vulnerable position while seeming to have the knowledge that Mario is town.

"and your own scumpartner isn't an ideal counterwagon! but i could be wrong on one or the other, and since it doesn't look like we can lynch shos today, i'm good with the Mario wagon from what i've seen of his ISO. (not that it's a lot)" - This gives justification to put Scourge at a position to vote either Mario or shos, his "scumreads", while also providing evidently poor counterarguments to redress himself should either lynch flip town. To recap, Scourge is avoiding outright scumreading shos for the dog-noises and Eagle's confirmation, in the same post denouncing them, while his reasons for avoiding Mario are pre-flip associations based on the already-slippery reasoning for scumreading shos. This looks like an advantageous position that scum would take.

"i'll read up properly tomorrow. Klingon, you're voting Elsa and Anna. do you think Mario is town? what about Eagle?" - And asking questions is not content.

Therefore, as we can conclude that Scourge's questionable post was not made under the duress of his real-life commitments, and that a deeper analysis of Scourge's post further highlights the underlying motivations that tend to benefit scum moreso than town,

VOTE: A Real Scourge
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Dream Man »

Considering Scourge's actions in context, further posts seem only to be fixated on self-preservation, and attacking shos - taking advantage of shos's awkward, yet not necessarily scum-motivated position. Capitalizing on the polarities between the shos and the MarioManiac wagon, Scourge builds himself up to vote one or the other should time run out, and is prepared to recover if either flip town.

My vote is warranted, and I posit that if Scourge flips scum, apart from the fact that there would only be one mafia remaining, shos and Mario would be likely town through associative interactions.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Dream Man »

With regard to a player confirming Klingon's role, I think that the whole affair itself is foolish. Given that Klingon inspected a dead player, Alchemist, his alignment is already known to all. Therefore, only three possible events can happen:

1) Town confirms Klingon's message
2) Scum confirms Klingon's message
3) Scum does not confirm Klingon's message.

In all three cases, none of them actually give us any more insight to Klingon's alignment, only the fact that it exists, although I would believe that Klingon, if scum, would not attempt to fakeclaim a provable role. It would also be indistinguishable if town or scum confirmed Klingon's message, for Alchemist's alignment is already public knowledge.

There is no need for whoever received Klingon's message to claim it, and it doesn't make a difference else.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Dream Man »

In fact, nobody confirming Klingon's message, ironically, points further toward Klingon being town, for, it suggests that scum had received the message, and that Klingon is not on their side.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Dream Man »

Therefore, unless one believes that Klingon is daft enough to fake-claim a provable role as scum, the fact that nobody had actually confirmed her message ironically points towards her as town.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Dream Man »

In post 956, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 953, Dream Man wrote:In fact, nobody confirming Klingon's message, ironically, points further toward Klingon being town, for, it suggests that scum had received the message, and that Klingon is not on their side.

The alignment of the person receiving the message wasn't mentioned in my PM, but would the Mod giving it to a Scum be a good idea?

If your role PM mentioned that the person receiving the message was randomized, then every player has an equal chance of receiving the message. Scum can possibly receive it.

If your role PM suggests that another player with a parallel role to yours receives a message, then either that player replaced out without checking his messages, or does not want to claim and out himself, or you got roleblocked.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #42) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Dream Man »

Given that you've outed yourself, and the high probability that town too has a watcher in the game, it would be difficult for scum to have a form of counterplay (with the exception of a Godfather). Catching another scum through your investigate would almost guarantee a win.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Dream Man »

Such candor can only be coming from town.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Dream Man »

Eagle, pardon me if I am interrupting the conversation between you and Scourge, but may I interject with my commentary?

I do not seem to be able to follow your line of discussion. It is indeed true that Klingon has a tendency to misrepresent others and utilise the strategy of OMGUS to an unacceptable extent as scum, as evidenced from her past games. However, I do not see such behaviour being the case in this game. So far, I have been able to verify all her accusations and points, which should be indicative of town behaviour.

Looking forward to your views on this,
Dream Man
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Dream Man »

What a pleasant surprise. In the interests of time, I seek your understanding if I do not provide a equivalently detailed commentary on your thesis. I do, however, agree with most of the ideas in general.

However, it is important to take note of one point, and that is the identity of the replacements.
In post 1012, Raskolnikov wrote:aristo(now dream)

It would be prudent to keep in mind that:
Mariomaniac replaced AristoCow.
Myself replaced Holly and Sugar
jmo replaced beeboy.

I agree with your assertion that Eagle, would be more likely to be scum if given a choice between Eagle and shos, for, the latter constantly seeks confirmation but the former, noticeably, is reluctant to give it, or to reciprocate in a similar manner.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Dream Man »

I, however, am worried about the speed at which you give jmo a free pass, for, despite my previous statements, jmo still remains a potential suspect.

Despite correctly identifying that jmo had replaced beeboy, there still remains this issue:
In post 1012, Raskolnikov wrote:I don't have my replacements mixed up

Perhaps, given that the issue continues to exist, this could have affected your reads on a holistic level? Certainly a matter worth thinking about.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1015, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Rask your reads are literally the opposite of mine.

So. I wanted to hold off on this, but I think it's come to it.

Who do you plan to visit tonight?

Eagle, for the pleasure of the rest of us, could you elaborate on your reads, and how they are different from those of Rask?

Insofar I have only managed to identify your now-defunct scumread on Klingon, for what seems to be incorrect reasons, and a mild scumread on Scourge hundreds of posts ago, which may have been dated, and even if not so, does not contradict those of Rask's.

Looking forward to your reply,
Dream Man
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1019, Raskolnikov wrote:That was a typo, I didn't actually have the wrong idea this time. I would have brought up aristo if I thought he was your predecessor since I didn't like him at all, but holly I felt wasn't worth mentioning.

MarioManiac had replaced Aristo, and MarioManiac's lackadaisical play, which I had later excused him for as he seemed to have a certain track record of doing so, were the two reasons why there was a wagon on him earlier. However, with the realisation that Scourge could be scum playing on this conflict, by association Mario would be town if Scourge indeed flips scum.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1022, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 1016, Dream Man wrote:What a pleasant surprise. In the interests of time, I seek your understanding if I do not provide a equivalently detailed commentary on your thesis. I do, however, agree with most of the ideas in general.

However, it is important to take note of one point, and that is the identity of the replacements.

jmo replaced beeboy.

I agree with your assertion that Eagle, would be more likely to be scum if given a choice between Eagle and shos, for, the latter constantly seeks confirmation but the former, noticeably, is reluctant to give it, or to reciprocate in a similar manner.

I've already shared everything as far as shos and the pm is concerned.

I'm not interested in the contents of shos and his PM, unlike some others. I'm observing how you are put in a position of higher power than shos, being able to confirm or deny his towniness, yet also in less power being tied by an outside-game-influence in the form of 'friendship'.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Dream Man »

I don't think that you're scum, Eagle. What I merely posit is that, given the fact that there is one scum between shos and yourself in this game, where I had to make a choice, I would immediately pick you for scum rather than shos. This however, is not currently significant in the context of this game.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 820, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Scourge is asking all the wrong questions and it's pinging me.

Would you like to follow up on the contents of shos pinging you, then?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Dream Man »

I mean Scourge. My apologies for the confusion.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1027, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 1024, Dream Man wrote:
In post 1022, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 1016, Dream Man wrote:What a pleasant surprise. In the interests of time, I seek your understanding if I do not provide a equivalently detailed commentary on your thesis. I do, however, agree with most of the ideas in general.

jmo replaced beeboy.

I've already shared everything as far as shos and the pm is concerned.

I'm not interested in the contents of shos and his PM, unlike some others. I'm observing how you are put in a position of higher power than shos, being able to confirm or deny his towniness, yet also in less power being tied by an outside-game-influence in the form of 'friendship'.

Elaborate

There are four scenarios that can happen with regard to the current scenario.

Shos is town and you are town.
Shos is scum and you are town.
Shos is town and you are scum.
Shos is scum and you are scum.

In such a case, shos being scum, regardless of your alignment, would indicate a markedly abnormal level of intelligence on your part. If you are town in such a case, you would have misunderstood a tell from shos, which would be rather foolish. Otherwise, such an elaborate gambit would require a lot of wit and gut.

It is, therefore, more likely to infer that shos is town from such a scenario. Unfortunately, this does not give us any clue as to what your alignment can be. Given that shos is town, you are obligated to confirm him as such regardless of your alignment -- morally obligated if you are town, and threatened by consequences if you are scum.

Therefore, from such a scenario, shos is more likely to be town, but your alignment is as ambiguous as what it would be if such a confirmation scenario had not happened. It stands to reason that I would townread shos over yourself visibly.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1038, shos wrote:we can help Klingon choose, or at least discuss this.

So I think we can just take both leading wagons, lynch one and have Klingon investigate the other (if she agrees).

This is a foolish idea for reasons that I have discussed earlier.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1038, shos wrote:I was sort of waiting for people to ask so that I recognize those who ask as town, but nobody did, so I'll just expose it - has nobody noticed that my superscumread of Klingon suddenly turned into a supertownread? anyone at all?

Perhaps you were the first to be enlightened by my arguments for Klingon-town? *chuckle*

There wasn't much to ask about, in any case.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1041, A Real Scourge wrote:i love Dream Man's posts.

Haha, thank you. I love my posts too.

Anna, although I agree with your suspicions on the point against the beeboy slot, I do disagree with your former statement. I've explained why I dislike Scourge's posts (the content, not the tone, of course), and the fact that Scourge uses a tone almost carefree and playing this like a social game should not detract from the pernicious content of his vocalisations.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Dream Man »

My apologies, madam, if I have had mistaken your gender. I hope you understand my mistake, for, I had naturally assumed that one with a hedgehog avatar would have been male.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Dream Man »

Interesting developments. I will first comment on the post that Scourge had kindly dedicated her time to write, before examining the current situation.

"like, one of his points was that i was asking a question about a replacement instead of checking it for myself, which is laziness, not alignment indicative at all, and the fact that he treated it as such hasn't been addressed." - Your claim earlier was that the post in question was mostly content, with the exception of the apology for your inactivity. Clearly, "laziness" is not equivalent to "content", disproving your earlier claim, and rendering my line of argument valid.

"i've been thinking about it, and Dream Man is either scum, or just really not self-aware." - I believe that it is inappropriate for you to remark that I am "not self-aware", for, I believe, my arguments remain valid against you.

"Dream, for someone who fluffs up his posts all the time, i think it's insane that you'd call my posts fluffy, contentless, or anything of the sort. i mean, damn, in 1020 you sing off to Eagle like you're writing a letter!" - You may have been mistaken; it would be appropriate for you to quote where I have called your posts "fluffy", for in no manner have I used such a word. Furthermore, I don't believe that I have accused your posts of being "contentless" either, rather, I was of the belief that the content that you were producing could have been scum-motivated, to the detriment of the town. My issue with your line of play was, in fact, the unusual fixation with regard to shos -- to the extent of which an uninformed member of the common town would not have.

With regard to the second post, I only have this to say:
"you keep framing me as 'taking advantage of the gamestate', such as with the situation with shos and Mario, but you fail to consider my position. " - I apologise for failing to consider your position, for, given the claim that you had made later, it had explained your unnatural fixation on shos. However, you must forgive me, as it would have been difficult to imagine that you would have some sort of semi-incriminating evidence against shos -- one that was not definite enough to demand a direct lynch against shos, that warranted your questioning which what could be interpreted as weasely play.

"if i had been an active participant in the discussion, capable of changing the flow of the game, then i might've tried it, but no one was in a position to have to listen to me. i can't pull the strings from the shadows when i'm not even here." - You are a very large presence in the game, second in post count only to Elsa and Anna. I would hardly say that you were unable to pull the strings from the shadows when you're "not even here".

Spoiler: Not game related
It is evident that mafia is a social game, this also suggests that scum would act differently from how one would expect town to behave. One who can overcome this mental barrier and behave in a town-like fashion despite having the alignment of scum, would be able to fool a majority of players. Thus, one must be vigilant in observing not only the tone of a particular player's posts, but also what it consists, in order to strive towards a greater level of accuracy in, what many would call, scumhunting.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1073, A Real Scourge wrote:essentially, i'm a really vague flavour cop. now, my role is pretty useless unless there are fakeclaims, but there are a lot of pretty weird roles in this game so i'm not taking it to mean there is a 100% chance of there being fakeclaims. especially with how fluid the flavour can be for powers.
i'm the WaffleMaster 3000, SCP 1208. every night i can target a player and make a waffle out of them.

i targeted shos last night, and then after reading on all the pm stuff between him and Eagle, was pretty confused because the waffle i made (which shares the traits of the SCP i made a waffle out of) doesn't fit with dogs, puppies, or any kind of canines.
i made a papery-waffle. i'd bet it tastes awful.
i figure if i couldn't find an SCP that fits, shos probably can't either, so either he'll tell the truth and i just missed it in my search, or something screwy is up.

This is a vital development that helps to answer the many questions that I have had with regard to Scourge's play. With the knowledge that Scourge has what would be a semi-incriminating result against shos, it would explain her constant fixation against shos, which would not have been typical for an uninformed town player.

I, too, am unable to think of an SCP that would reconcile the two situations, one made out of "paper" and a dog that can go "Woof". An extensive search of the SCP database has proved inconclusive.

It is imperative that shos clarifies this discrepancy.

In order to give him time to explain himself, I will first:
VOTE: jmo
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Dream Man »

SCP-1783. The cardboard puppy, that is benign under normal circumstances.

Until it detects a human with a B-type blood antigen, going into a frothing rage and killing everything in its path. Upon biting a human, transmogrifies them into a cardboard cutout.

Also, that is a very unnerving file photograph.
Last edited by Davsto on Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Dream Man »

This state of affairs is baffling. Clearly, Ranger was lying about her ascetic role, which I had correctly deduced, because of the ironic fact that the town ascetic jmo had flipped immediately after. I would, in a matter of speed, attempted to get a lynch on Ranger, but of course knowing that she flipped what she flipped, it was a fairly reasonable fakeclaim.

Further, knowing that the scum know that Ranger was town, they would assume that she would not be lying about that ascetic claim, and would have taken the opportunity to kill her, knowing that watcher and doctor protections would be invalid against her. The additional knowledge that Ranger was a powerful town player probably led to the kill.

That said, I am at a loss now. Ranger was whom I was going to push today, and I have gotten that wrong as well.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1143, Klingoncelt wrote:I investigated Mario/Ranger.

Why did you investigate a claimed ascetic?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1150, Elsa and Anna wrote:Klingon is a much better scum player than this. She intentionally posted crap so that she would get bussed.

What exactly is the point of wanting to get deliberately bussed, if she has the capacity to play "better" than "this"?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:04 am

Post by Dream Man »

VOTE: Elsa & Anna

My intuition places my vote here. There is likely to be scum among those of the "townier-looking" players that we have taken for granted, and according to my files, RadianCowbells takes a ruthless attitude towards bussing, rendering their antagonism towards the dead-weight kelbris almost moot. In fact, it would be more revealing to analyse kelbris's interactions toward others instead.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:06 am

Post by Dream Man »

It is also worth noting that both RadiantCowbells and Frozen Angel individually play very strong scumgames as well. It would not be out of place to imagine a hydra of them both playing the town for the fools that we are now.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1162, Raskolnikov wrote:Dream man, do you know how kelbris died? Do you think mafia would kill one of their own night 1 and claim it as an alternative to bussing?

I do not. Because of the fact that this game is largely role madness, it is difficult to imagine the sorts of powers scum have. Kelbris's role by itself was already rather creative.

I believe that the next course of action is to wait for Scourge's result.

I am running out of options, and ideas on who might be scum.

I do, however, like Raskol's stances that I have observed yesterday and today.

By any chance, with the exception of Raskol, would anyone else like to claim that they have visited me last night?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1162, Raskolnikov wrote:Dream man, do you know how kelbris died? Do you think mafia would kill one of their own night 1 and claim it as an alternative to bussing?

The current narrative is that kelbris died due to a Paranoid-Gun-Owner trigger from visiting Elsa and Anna with a night action. This is highly coincidental giving Elsa's push against him on Day 1.

I'm going to do a quick fact check to see if this possibility is plausible.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Dream Man »

Not necessarily. Klingon needs to explain why she chose to inspect a claimed ascetic, first. I can understand why one would believe Ranger was scum, given that I had similar thoughts, but her choices of targets, if not fabricated, were highly unwise.

My fact check does reveal that the narrative against Elsa and Anna holds. Unless SnarkySnowman was a third party, and not just a simple town treestump, it would currently suggest that Elsa and Anna are in the clear right now.

:|

UNVOTE:
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:50 am

Post by Dream Man »

So you argue that Elsa and Anna are pulling a Hail Mary and bussing both their teammates? Even I do not believe that they would go to that extent.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1171, A Real Scourge wrote:and, before i'm asked..my result isn't especially useful. it all seems pretty cosmetic.

Right. That's to be expected, knowing my own role.

What exactly did you receive, though?

And Raskol, how did you know that I did not kill Ranger last night? You appear to be claiming a track on me, but it is crucial to claim if you have received this information otherwise.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Dream Man »

If you had used a Watch on Ranger, then I suppose you would know who had performed the kill.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1175, A Real Scourge wrote:Rask could have roleblocked you, doesn't have to be a track. why're you asking? he was intentionally vague to avoid full-claiming.

Good point.

I still want to know, for reasons that shall be revealed later.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Dream Man »

I shall put it plainly.

A certain number of players had visited myself last night, and I'm trying to examine if this number tallies.

Therefore, I would like if any more players who have visited me to come forth. Depending on the number of claims, we might be able to clear some players.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Dream Man »

A question, Scourge. Does your role only work for objects that are "small" as dictated by their flavour? Or, will your ability work on all players regardless of their size?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:35 am

Post by Dream Man »

Does nobody else claim to have visited me last night?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:40 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1195, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1158, Dream Man wrote:
In post 1143, Klingoncelt wrote:I investigated Mario/Ranger.

Why did you investigate a claimed ascetic?

I never believe ascetic claims.

Fair enough. But, you do realise, that if Ranger was indeed town, one might have received a "No Result" instead, assuming that Ranger did not lie about her role? At best, "No Result", and at worst, a positive guilty result.

Did you think that it was wise that, after your result being sent to a random player, further uncertainty be added because of a potential "No Result" (if Ranger was town)? Or, were you absolutely positive that Ranger was scum?

I do apologise for being blunt here, but even in the best case scenario, your actions still prove to be unwise. It is puzzling why you would choose not to inspect one such as Raskol or Eagle.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (isolation #77) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1218, Flubbernugget wrote:Would a flavor cop work as a named townie if flavor is not alignment indicative?

This appears to be the case in most games, regardless. I don't see how this game treats flavour cops in a different light.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (isolation #78) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Dream Man »

Nobody else has claimed to visit me? Very well. It is of utmost importance that I deliver the information that I have, then.

In order to make my information relevant, I first have to claim my role. I am SCP-1459, the Puppy Machine.

Essentially, I would be what would be best described as a "Passive Loud Self-Motion Detector". That is, I will be aware of how many players visited me at night, and this number of players will be made public at Day Start.

To clarify, this announcement was made as a result of my role:
In post 1131, Davsto wrote:
1 puppy has been killed by being eaten by Walter the Omnivorous Rabbit (SCP-524)!

Now, as you can clearly see, there is a misalignment with the number of players who had visited myself, and the claims of who had visited me. Scourge and Raskol have both claimed to have visited me last night, which makes two players, but only one was observed to have made the visit.

Scourge has claimed to flavour cop me, and has returned a result that I am made of metal. This is verified, and thus we have reason to believe that Scourge has indeed made the visit.

Raskol has claimed to know that I am not the killer of Ranger, which, although is a ameliorative piece of news for my position, it is distressing how this is a non-exclusive piece of information. That is, scum would have able to come up with such a conclusion, unlike Scourge's piece of information that could only have been discovered through a definitive investigate.

It is therefore safe to conclude that Raskol did not make such a visit to observe if I had or had not killed Ranger. It is thus, vital to understand how Raskol has come to his conclusion.

VOTE: Raskol
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #79) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Dream Man »

On the point of Klingon, I am of the view that she is a member of the Foundation.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:23 am

Post by Dream Man »

By my word, this is such a conundrum.

Raskol claims to be a 'roleblocked Roleblocker', apparently the only way in which a town's claim is plausible.

What is notable however, is the delay of the claim. As more than one player has noticed, Raskol delayed what should have been an immediate claim significantly, by more than a day or two. Instead, the immediate reaction to my information was a panicked tirade not too far resembling a well-rehearsed "woe is me!" and "follow my reads after I've been mislynched" speech. It thus leads one to imagine if Raskol had been discussing with a partner on what would be an appropriate claim being trapped in such a manner.

Kelbris had already flipped a Mafia Jack-Of-All-Trades with a delayed roleblock ability:
In post 682, Davsto wrote:You may target a player of your choice, and they will be prevented from using any action. However, the blocking will not occur until the following night..

How likely is it that Davsto includes two roleblocking abilities in the scum's arsenal?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (isolation #81) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:28 am

Post by Dream Man »

This is to say, that not only are there three roleblocking-type roles in this game, but two would go to scum, and one to Raskol.

Considering our current living-and-dead (presumably town) power roles, for instance:
One Amnesiac Cops - Klingoncelt
One Flavour Cop - Scourge
One Lightning Rod - Alchemist21
One Passive Loud Self-Motion-Detector - Myself
One Vigilante (that is unable to move when visited at night) - MarioManiac
One (dubious) Roleblocker - Raskol
One Role Cop. - Flubbernugget
One Paranoid-Gun-Owner - Elsa & Anna

This listing of roles brings me to my next suspicion: The inclusion of both a flavour cop and a role cop. It seems unlikely that both would be placed on the same faction's side -- it creates redundancy.

Anybody would like to share some thoughts on this?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #82) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:33 am

Post by Dream Man »

Oh, and shos claims to be a Fruit Vendor.

I posit that Raskol is infact not a Roleblocker, nor had any plans to visit myself, but rather was intent on claiming Tracker today in order to coast for the win, given his skilful acting.

I also suspect Flubbernugget, for his role's redundancy in comparison to Scourge's, as well as claiming as such to save Raskol at a critical moment.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (isolation #83) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:34 am

Post by Dream Man »

Ha. Post #682. Funny, Davsto.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (isolation #84) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:38 am

Post by Dream Man »

If nobody minds, I'd like for flubber lynched today for his "role cop" claim, so that Scourge and Raskol's roles can be proven both at once.

This might not do much in terms of determining their alignments, but it can help to verify what they're saying; Raskol in particular.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (isolation #85) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:40 am

Post by Dream Man »

In any case, it also helps to prove that shos's Fruit Vendor claim exists.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (isolation #86) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1299, Elsa and Anna wrote:I'm not townreading Flubber but Scourge lying about her role can only be scum with Shos which means that Flubber is town and telling the truth.
And lynching an investigative to prove their results is just asinine.

My apologies for misreading the situation, but it had appeared to me that nobody was townreading Flubber.

Scourge is unlikely to be lying about her role; although I cannot vouch for her confirmation with shos, I am certainly able to confirm that her result obtained on me is accurate.

I am more concerned of the fact that Raskol appears to be reasonably incriminated by a highly circumstantial guilty; though not downright solid evidence that would immediately confirm a lynch, but a discrepancy that has yet to be resolved, and the explanation still unclear.

And, if one believes that I am lying about this fact, I can only simply disprove this foolish view. One first, must explain the public nature of my Role, indicating "1" (player has visited myself), with nobody counterclaiming the announcement. Secondly, one must explain how I would be able to divine that Raskol's claim of visit onto myself would not have a definitive result, that is, he would not be able to know whether he was roleblocked or not. The fact of the matter is that Raskol modeled his claim after I had made my reveal, and with a one or two days delay; this certainly points strongly towards Raskol lying rather than myself. Indeed, one with a rationale mind can only conclude that the information that I have revealed with regards to today's role interactions could be nothing but the truth.

So, unless any of you would like to construct a plausible explanation for how I would be able to have planned all this ahead of time, I thank you for the compliment, but it must be said that such ideas are nonsense and this will be the last I shall speak about this matter.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (isolation #87) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1291, Raskolnikov wrote:"I think raskol is lying but let's lynch flubber first" actually doesn't make sense from town pov and you should explain this.

The idea here is that "Raskol looks like town and Flubber looks like scum". This is certainly a valid town point-of-view.

The issue here is that despite your tone, voluminous posts, and seemingly helpful content, the mark against you with regard to role interactions still remain. In a way, Flubber is vouching for you. Unfortunately, his guarantee is not a very convincing one, given his position.

I have to admit that your play today does look like town. However, as the more expert players here may agree, role information trumps "looking like town", given how a skilled scum player can disguise his mannerisms to an even higher level when put in the hot seat.

I cannot ignore the fact that you took such a long delay to claim your role and hinder the resolution of the discrepancy.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (isolation #88) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Dream Man »

It's also notable that Raskol been on my suspect list for the most of Day 1 and 2. The quality of Raskol's posts has picked up only today (and, to give him some credit, that large post at the end of the last day), and this possibly could be in response to increased pressure on him.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (isolation #89) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1260, Elsa and Anna wrote:Dream Man could potentially have lied.

It appears that the one who requires reading comprehension lessons is none other than yourself.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #90) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1264, Raskolnikov wrote:I'm almost certain Dream man is telling the truth.

And, quite obviously, that paragraph was not directed towards you.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Dream Man »

I note how you reply immediately, at this particular timing, only when you are called out. I contrast this to your jarringly lackadaisical attitude two days prior.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Dream Man »

I'm sorry for treating you this way, it's just the fact that I currently believe that you are scum. You're a likeable person, with a good taste in avatar choices.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #93) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:58 am

Post by Dream Man »

*sigh*

Very well then, let's see where this vote goes.

VOTE: shos
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:33 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1382, Elsa and Anna wrote:Don't hammer until I work out night actions.

Dream Man, do you have any abilities besides the self watching thing?

I do not.

--

UNVOTE:

Shos's reaction points slightly towards a town alignment.
I cannot in good faith keep my vote on this wagon.

VOTE: Flubbernugget
a
My vote should rightfully be on this player who has ceased to produce a slither of town-oriented productivity. His "rolecop" claim is highly unbelievable, although I do see a scenario where he visits Elsa and Anna to be dealt with regardless.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:35 am

Post by Dream Man »

Klingon and shos,

presuming that Elsa and Anna are town, how viable would it be to force Flubber to visit them tonight, and, failing which, he gets lynched with immediacy tomorrow?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Dream Man »

Elsa and Anna are a PGO, therefore Flubber would be eliminated.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (isolation #97) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1451, Klingoncelt wrote:What would be the point if he's a fake cop and they're Scum with him?

I have had made it very clear in my post that one needs to presume the hypothetical scenario that Elsa and Anna are town. The premise is that Elsa and Anna was town, and I was hoping that you would answer the question in accordance to the scenario that I have set.

I would be very upset if you do go on responding to my posts as such.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (isolation #98) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:22 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1417, Elsa and Anna wrote:And dream, no.
There's literally nothing that even approaches towny in his reaction here.
Tactical AtEing is not towny. Nothing feels genuine, the context doesn't really make sense, his positions this game don't make sense, and this is exactly the kind of slimy scummy bad AtE that he was doing all over the place in Werewolves of Miller's Hollow. This reminds me of the Titus has no dick comment.
Stop being bad and vote Shos.

Flubber, why the fuck have you not voted Shos here jesus.

One point of contention that prevents me for hammering at this moment is the insistence that "town will be lynching on the wagon". Such shameless OMGUS had already been displayed by Klingon and Scourge, whom I presume that you believe that both are town, as do I. I think that solely calling out the members of your own wagon is one that would indicate some form of town desperation, is it not?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #99) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:24 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1457, shos wrote:When I die, klingon wik be bked

VOTE: ARS

Why aren't you voting for Raskol?

What part of Flubber 'not hammering' you makes you think that he is town?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (isolation #100) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:03 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1479, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1460, Dream Man wrote:
In post 1451, Klingoncelt wrote:What would be the point if he's a fake cop and they're Scum with him?

I have had made it very clear in my post that one needs to presume the hypothetical scenario that Elsa and Anna are town. The premise is that Elsa and Anna was town, and I was hoping that you would answer the question in accordance to the scenario that I have set.

I would be very upset if you do go on responding to my posts as such.

If Shos flips Town, E&A are Scum. So are you.

I tried giving that hydra a break, but they keep coming up with more and more twisted scenarios.

You are being quite foolish. If I were scum, I would have taken the opportunity to hammer you weeks ago.

I would ask that you remain rationale as I try to work with you, otherwise there would be nobody else left to mind your nonsense.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #101) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Dream Man »

It appears that the Flubbernugget wagon has disbanded.

Although I am unable to be sure about the implications of this, I am left to wonder if shos is indeed the right option.

Therefore, I declare intent to hammer shos.

Would you like to give a last word?
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (isolation #102) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Dream Man »

In a sense, you have no clue who scum is, either. Welcome to the club.

In post 1499, Elsa and Anna wrote:Unless flubber's scum.

But Flubber only really makes sense with Shos since he wasn't trying to hammer when L-1.

I would like to point out how this reasoning is fallacious. What would make somebody who did not hammer counterwagon "town"? Does that then mean that myself and Klingon are automatically town as well, since we did not hammer the shos wagon? It would make sense that Flubber and Shos's alignments are independent -- scum can easily choose not to hammer town, in order to evoke such a mistaken townread on themselves. In fact, it would be more strategically advantageous for "town" to, in a sense, "hammer themselves", being pressured by the deadline.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (isolation #103) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1502, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: Dream man

Deadlines in a day let's do this

It appears that Raskol has finally attempted to use the excuse of an impending deadline to push a wagon and change his stance. The reasoning that he provides appears to be highly opportunistic as well, possibly rivalling that of Scourge's earlier comment.

Let's examine why:
In post 1502, Raskolnikov wrote:
I really liked dream man before but today the way he didn't really push me at all despite his night result was weird.
Even though he's wrong he shouldn't know he's wrong unless he's scum and if I was in his position I would have tunneled super hard all day.

It appears that Raskol's first reason is because, what would seem like "I am not making a sub-optimal play". One should be reminded of how excessive tunnelling would be detrimental to a gamestate, and, noting that Raskol does not have any experience or an inkling of my personality sans what I have displayed in this game, it would not be sound to make such a claim.

He says its because he's townreading me but I think he knows mislynching me would look really bad for him

I know that mislynching
anyone
is a sub-optimal play. Disappointingly, I have already been on two mislynches in this game, and blame should be laid on my door for such errors. Regardless, it takes four players to achieve a lynch; how would such a statement reveal a shred of light on my alignment?

I also think this is scum regardless of shos alignment so it's a safe lynch in these times of uncertainty for america. I don't think he would be with flub.

Plus we have to consolidate on someone in 30 hours and everyone else has people that refuse to vote them (which also means we have town hard defending scum this game).

Note how Raskol is more interested in a "safe lynch" and fearmongering through the threat of the impending deadline rather than valid and sound reasoning.

One should be reminded that given how events have unfolded on this day, there is only the possibility that Raskol has lied about his role, and not myself, for Raskol has moulded his roleclaim based on the information that I had revealed prior - that is, Raskol was caught in a potential lie, and had to claim "Roleblocker", the only role that would
not
receive a definitive result yet "know" that I had not made the kill tonight. I reiterate that if he is scum, his game plan would have been to claim "Tracker", giving him an even stronger roleclaim than he has at present, one that RadiantCowbells is already protecting him for despite the improbability of the current circumstances and likelihood of the mod putting such an array of roles in the setup.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #104) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1503, Raskolnikov wrote:The only downside is if this is wrong it has massive gamethrowing potential. If dream man flips town (and mafia had a redirect or something) then we'd probably lose lylo because shos would hard defend klingon and vice versa and E/A will hard defend ARS and I don't really think flub's scum anymore so if it comes down to me v flub the games probably lost.

but like, yolo

Finally, Raskol balances his poor reasoning with the fact that the game would result in a loss if I am lynched. However, this greatly contradicts his idea that I would be a "safe lynch" as he had earlier mentioned.

This is not a town-driven mindset. This is one that is opportunistically taking advantage of the impending deadline, as well as slowly detracting attitudes (as hinted by Klingon and Elsa and Anna) towards my position, in order to push a lynch onto one, whom by logical deduction, could not have been lying about one's role.

Such an attempt has already been made by a flipped member of the scumteam. It appears that history repeats itself, with an impending deadline and poor reasoning to place opportunistic votes.
In post 636, kelbris wrote:Sorry about being AFK, things have been a bit hectic for me the past few days. With deadline running so close, I am inclined to join the Dream Man wagon, surprisingly, his name is fitting since there is an SCP called the Dream Man, who knows? Maybe the SCP will match the name, lol.

VOTE: Raskol
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (isolation #105) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Dream Man »

Watch as I finally tighten the noose around your neck.

I hope your role PM flips red.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (isolation #106) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Dream Man »

I will win this 1v1.

You know I will. :)

I will make this as professional as possible so that we can still have a positive relationship after this game.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (isolation #107) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Dream Man »

By the way, RadiantCowbells, congratulations on the Scummie.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #108) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Dream Man »

You cannot possibly be saying this and think that I'm scum at the same time.

You're lying because you're scum.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #109) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Dream Man »

I refer to the second statement.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (isolation #110) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Dream Man »

Bah.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1906 (isolation #111) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:33 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1896, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1894, Frozen Angel wrote:If a scum stump don't flip scum he may act like the town vise dead leader. That's a very powerfull wifomy strong position for a scum to be.

You can view it like this, but from previous experience and knowing how it is treated on my home site, Frozen.
I just can't view it as anything else but as a punishment to players.

Its like giving you a nail and asking you to hammer it in without giving you a hammer.

And I don't mind mechanics like vote stealer or what not. I just don't like stump as a role.

The difference here is that your home site relies more on Night Actions given the short days, while MS.net has a greater emphasis on day discussion and scumhunting, thus giving more power to the stump.

I do agree that it's a hard spot to be in, but I have seen games where the town treestump has taken advantage of his role and made a huge difference in the favour of the town through creating cohesion and leading discussion. I'm sure you'll be able to find games here if you wanted to. There's probably one in Theme Park somewhere.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (isolation #112) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:52 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1881, shos wrote:
In post 1870, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1847, shos wrote:I have no idea what the concept of SCP is.

but I still don't believe FA was scum.

ISO the hydra. It's pretty clear they were Scum.

didn't need to ISO them; I was scumreading them through the entire game.
In post 1359, shos wrote:RC, i have been townreading raskol all game if you havent noticed. You two are terrible because you dont realize kling is cnftown.

You hve only the sxum death for yourself. If it easnt for it, id deathtunnel you to the ground.

By poe and conaidering all the claims, lynch flub.

:cries:

That damn suicide was never going to be guessed..

Shos, your conjecture about E&A being an SK was brilliant. It could have been able to turn the game around.

However, there was a flaw in your argument. Typically, games in Coney Island have only 3 non-town, no more. Therefore, given your theory, the playerlist should have been something along 10-2-1; having only one scum remaining (Flubber) and the remaining scum (E&A), for all intents and purposes could have been treated as an SK.

This would have allowed you to result in the correct scumteam being guessed easily (Flubb/E&A), without having the need to search for a "ghost partner" for Flubb, making your argument more convincing, for, Raskol and ARS had showed signs of towniness. They might have been willing to follow you to win for the town, if, there wasn't the mistake of looking for "one extra scum", and attempting to pair buddies off unsuccessfully.

Overall, a great game by all. I'm glad to have witnessed not just RadiantCowbells, but also Frozen Angel play as scum against myself.
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1849, shos wrote:I fucking hate being town, I love being scum and I'm just never scum

I've seen you play as scum before. Unfortunately, you were caught easily. :(
Dream Man
Dream Man
Goon
Dream Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1913 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Dream Man »

In post 1909, shos wrote:if not multiball, 3 scum is indeed it, yes.

Uhm, remind me how we solved the 1-puppy dead despite both raskol and ARS, two townies, targetting there?

Even if not multiball, games in Coney Island are either 10-3 or 10-2-1. If you had used the latter formula rather than 9-3-1, you would have been more persuasive, and maybe able to convince Raskol and ARS to vote together with you.

The theory also includes that the SK's powers be nerfed, in this case it is true, with E&A being either 1-shot or a PGO, fitting for a 10-2-1 scenario.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”