Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 99, RadiantCowbells wrote:I really think Pigeon boy is scum though.
Camn, I think that you're town. Who should I be voting?

What changed your mind on Camn now?
2023 W/L | 1-0
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Umm.
Usually she's so blatantly scummy that I'm at the point where I've got her pinned as confirmed scum within pages of reading her post.
Besides the fact that she didn't immediately engage with me, she's been actually pretty towny, which makes me think that she's town.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

also, who are you referring to when you say pigeon boy?
2023 W/L | 1-0
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

x t f 1 2 9 6 y 0 M
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 49, Aneninen wrote:Why is Snarky town?

Because I said so.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 51, Keyser Söze wrote:why can't there be a wagon on Tails?

Because I'm obv. town.

In post 51, Keyser Söze wrote:
Well when we see flips I want you to explain these reads in full.

You're assuming those reads stand up to flips and later information.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 53, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 14, Aneninen wrote:If that should confirm anything at all, it's that Trollie has NO access to any pre-game talks.

^^^
Still troubled with this...

I think it's inexperience falling for the fake town slip. He really didn't take the time to think about it, which points to town. (Oh look, I explained a read...)
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 61, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 45, Tails wrote:And quick unexplained reads never have been and never will be scummy. There's always reasons behind them. If I tell you is another matter entirely.

Well yea, gut reads are important, but if you're going to never back up your reads with anything of substance, then you're scum in my mind.

Good for you. You're still not accomplishing much.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by Tails »

Good chance Eagle is scum here. He's not engaging at the level I expect him to.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Tails »

I'm also alarmed at how many people are suspicious of Trollie but are refusing to vote him.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Reads List v. 1.0

Leaning Town

{SnarkySnowman, Keyser Söze}

Key
in general has followed a pretty logical pathway for now; I can say though that I don't believe I've encountered him as scum... this seems like his town game for now though.

As for
SS
, I feel like it's risky for scum to claim a hated townie; (correct my if I'm wrong and this is common or something, but I've never seen it.). If he was scum, I feel like once someone voted snarky and nothing happened, then people would know he lied immediately. Don't see a lot of scum motive in that.

Nullbys

{Venmar, TheTrollie, The Bulge, TheLoneWolf, Tails.}

All of these people need to talk some more and/or looked at more by me. Was originally not feeling great about Tails, but his posting seems sort of genuine since I started typing this so eh.

Scum Lite™

{Amihan, Aneninen}

Not a huge fan of the
Amihan
opening post; it was very "look at me! I'm town!". Not much more to go on there, though.
Aneninen
was lacking any sort of real town paranoia, to be honest. That one post I pointed out in particular just seemed too passive / too quick to town-read someone to me, and his tone seems off. I need to look more into it on my own though.

Scum Lite™ Pt. 2: The RadiantCatagory

{RadiantCowbells}

RC is weird to me. Up until about #99, I thought RC was playing pretty normal for him, maybe even a bit townie. However, after that he completely stopped flipped his read on Camn for really no reason. RC literally goes from being decently sure that Camn was scum, to being so sure Camn was town that he
literally asked Camn to tell him who to vote,
all in <1 page
. In addition, since then, RC pretty much stopped pushing me and then starting talking about how the person I was pushing is scum. (I assume Pigeon Boy means EE). This strikes me as incredibly weird this game, like we're getting this quasi-passive RadiantCowbells that's just asking people who to vote.

Lean Scum

{Extrapolated Eagle, camn}

Camn
is reacting strangely with RC right now, in my opinion. He made a pretty generic hop-on to Aneninen (which also gives me doubts about Aneninen being scum in the first place), and he also was sort of bowing to pressure like RC's been doing.
I pointed out that
EE's
original catchup post didn't include a lot of real substance. It seemed like he was playing it too safe there, so I voted there; with just that one vote of pressure, EE pretty much overreacted, calling me dense/scum/etc. because I apparently just am too dumb for this game. The point is, I really hate that reaction, and I really like my vote right now.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 101, RadiantCowbells wrote:Umm.
Usually she's so blatantly scummy that I'm at the point where I've got her pinned as confirmed scum within pages of reading her post.
Besides the fact that she didn't immediately engage with me, she's been actually pretty towny, which makes me think that she's town.

Like... this is a strange answer. You were pushing her pretty hard not too long ago, and suddenly "she's actually been pretty townie", which is a great pallet of no information. I feel if one of them flips scum, we should really revisit this.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

[also, @Camn: I am now just realizing that I've been calling you a "he/him" by accident for a few pages now. Sorry about that!]
2023 W/L | 1-0
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Tails »

Do you really think Camn and RC are scum together?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:50 pm

Post by camn »

That would be awesome and we would win for sure.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:03 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 55, The Bulge wrote:VOTE: Aeninen

Show me how you got there.

In post 56, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 8, Tails wrote:RC, you need to change your vote to Trollie.
In post 9, RadiantCowbells wrote:Fine.

VOTE: Trollie

VOTE: Radiant Cowbells

Explain this vote here please - do you think scum-RadiantCowbells was pressured/too easily persuaded into voting TheTrollie by Tails? (note: it was page one, it was RVS).

In post 11, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh nothing, just the end of the world!

*laugh track*

Oh, hey! Have you done your research?

This is so out of place for you as town.

I agree that I can not pin-point the mindset of RadiantCowbells' posts.

In post 56, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Wow lots of bad votes.

Tell me what a bad vote is during early Day One play. No one should be in a position to say whether one vote is categorically good or bad - challenge that person's opinion (do not post an unexplained position). Is Tails town, Extrapolated Eagle?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:26 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 57, camn wrote:I haven't thought it through yet.... But it is kicking around in my head
it might be worthwhile to stage an early massclaim
of what the map does for us. To help whoever HAS the map decide on where to PUT the map.
Don't get crazy yet... I haven't really considered the ifs.

My immediate response to this is...
HELL NO
. Any indication/reveal of character/role/power is anti-town/scummy. [Note: Would scum-camn try to pass this of as a Day One plan and feel the wrath of town...]

In post 59, camn wrote:In fact ,where is he? He dropped that post and vanished, which is double suspect.

Yes, a good tactic for scum is to wait for the storm to pass, then come back when another player is under fire.

Don't worry though, I'll repost his intro every page until he comes back:
In post 6, TheTrollie wrote:the fuck is pre-game talk?

In post 59, camn wrote:Additional thoughts.... FYI, Keyser, Cowbells and I, we have been in a few games lately. So that is what's what.
Incidentally, he is probably scum this game and we should Lynch him. But not till later.

Explain this post please. What/who/where/why/when. I see "scum" and "lynch" in the same sentence but not a name.

In post 59, camn wrote:Also...I totally approve the Aneninen hate.
All his posts are terrible.

Why do you think they are "terrible"?

In post 61, Aeronaut wrote:Well yea, gut reads are important, but if you're going to never back up your reads with anything of substance, then you're scum in my mind.

Not just scum... bad/anti-town can also withhold their thought-process.

In post 61, Aeronaut wrote:Wait, can you tell me where you're getting this scum-tales meta? Because otherwise it kind of looks like you're conforming to what RC says.

I was not basing by opinion on Tail's-meta (I have never played with him before/read his previous games). I was saying: would have scum-Tails at least have tried to explain his empty reads to me, so that I stopped focusing on him. Tails didn't - but presented even more empty town-reads :giggle: I found this amusing ("ironically going in your favour now"). This was not me "conforming to what RC says".
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:49 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 76, RadiantCowbells wrote:Camn, should I not find it odd and scummy that you are unwilling to engage me here when I'd expect the first thing you'd do as town is to engage me?

It almost feels like you suggested that you be bussed in pregame but your team was on the fence about it so you guys decided that you'd stay away from me while you get your team to pressure me and lock me down.

And that's exactly what Aeronaut feels like he's doing.

I don't know what this is :shifty: - it feels like you are creating a whole scenario to get
into the game

In post 82, RadiantCowbells wrote:What do you think about Aeronaut?

The way he's posting really feels like he's not genuinely trying to sort me and is just pressuring me for ulterior motives.

Let's go back and look at Aeronaut's RadiantCowbells interactions:
Spoiler: Aeronaut on RadiantCowbells
In post 10, Aeronaut wrote:VOTE: RadiantCowbells

Wassup!
In post 30, Aeronaut wrote:RC are you scum?
In post 65, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 63, RadiantCowbells wrote:Again, camn?

What is it RC? use your words.
In post 68, Aeronaut wrote:Why are you still voting your RVS vote?
In post 74, Aeronaut wrote:RC, this isn't going to be one of those games where you're allowed to get away with posting naked votes without reasoning. Sorry.

Questions like
''RC are you scum?''
and
"Why are you still voting your RVS vote?"
are admittedly blunt in terms of probing.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:03 am

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

In post 115, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 55, The Bulge wrote:VOTE: Aeninen

Show me how you got there.

In post 8, Tails wrote:RC, you need to change your vote to Trollie.
In post 9, RadiantCowbells wrote:Fine.

VOTE: Trollie

VOTE: Radiant Cowbells

Explain this vote here please - do you think scum-RadiantCowbells was pressured/too easily persuaded into voting TheTrollie by Tails? (note: it was page one, it was RVS).

This wasn't an RVS vote, though. It was a vote based off of another post. I admit I kind of cheated and looked ahead and saw RCs next post, but either way neither of these posts are RC town posts. It was opportunistic and nasty-it read like he didn't feel like voting trollie but did so to avoid attack or having to take a stance.

In post 56, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Wow lots of bad votes.

Tell me what a bad vote is during early Day One play. No one should be in a position to say whether one vote is categorically good or bad - challenge that person's opinion (do not post an unexplained position). Is Tails town, Extrapolated Eagle?

It should be easily inferrable that I think tails is town and RC is scum. But you know, people apparently like to just read the freaking surface of stuff, I guess.

You're kind of right. In a regular game there is no such thing as a bad vote on the first few pages but that's when it's rvs. The votes on tails aren't RVS and if RC was town I assure you there would be quite a fewer(is that a term) number of votes on him. Like after what tails posted he shouldn't be under wagon pressure atm.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:11 am

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

@aero sorry I blew up last night.

Things you can gather from my post: (stances you should have easily taken away)
I like Tails, he's my strongest town lean atm
I liked the bulge for his vote on aneninen
Trollie started nasty but he's a bit nullish compared to how bad some people look
RC is way out of place probably scum this game
Amihan did a similar thing to trollie and no one jumped on her for it, more likely to be scum there
I liked key a little bit, he's the town side of nullish
Snowman is probably maybe town as well

Update since then: I can see where RC is coming from on aero, he feels really weird
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:15 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 89, camn wrote:I strangely am town reading Bulge for his one post.

Really? His post is the definition of null.

In post 90, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm surprised Bulge hasn't dayvigged me yet.

Again, what is this? :giggle:

In post 96, Aneninen wrote:I don't think his answer has anything to do with flips.

Flips meaning town or scum, AKA it has everything to do with it. When someone flips these empty reads will carry more weight - of which I expect full breakdown/explanation later.

In post 96, Aneninen wrote:For me, it's strange that you ignored my answer in where I changed my mind on that topic.

I am not interested in your position at B, C or D. It is at position A (your original/natural reaction) that I found suspect.

In post 99, RadiantCowbells wrote:Camn, I think that you're town. Who should I be voting?

This again stinks - but camn-RadiantCowbells are unlikely scum-partners. Both town or one scum-one town, IMO. RadiantCowbells whole entrance into the game has been focused on himself - reads based on his preconceptions of the reactions he would have with the players he knows (post 66, post 76, post 90).
Does RadiantCowbells do this as scum or town?
Note for later:
RadiantCowbells has decided to enter this game through camn
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:46 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 104, Tails wrote:Because I said so.
In post 105, Tails wrote:Because I'm obv. town

+1-Up
You do convey great confidence which I like :cool:

In post 110, Aeronaut wrote:
Leaning Town

As for
SS
, I feel like it's risky for scum to claim a hated townie; (correct my if I'm wrong and this is common or something, but I've never seen it.). If he was scum, I feel like once someone voted snarky and nothing happened, then people would know he lied immediately. Don't see a lot of scum motive in that.

Yes, scum do not give town a reason to lynch them - they're more interested in survival. Thus, SnarkySnowman is afforded a Day One-benefit of doubt, that he should take advantage of by scum-hunting hard til his keyboard bleeds.

In post 110, Aeronaut wrote:(I assume Pigeon Boy means EE).

MISSING

Have you seen this pigeon anywhere?
Last seen as Aneninen's avatar.
Often confused with Eagle Boy.

Scum Lite™ Pt. 2: The RadiantCatagory

{RadiantCowbells}

Lean Scum

{Extrapolated Eagle, camn}

RadiantCowbells below camn? I don't want to bring pre-flip associatives into play, but if there is scum in RadiantCowbells-camn I see it in the RadiantCowbells camp.

Camn
is reacting strangely with RC right now, in my opinion.

"strangely"? I believe RadiantCowbells' whole entrance into this game deserves that title if anyone.

In post 110, Aeronaut wrote: EE pretty much overreacted, calling me dense/scum/etc. because I apparently just am too dumb for this game.

Yes, I didn't like Extrapolated Eagle's heated reaction:
In post 69, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Screw you all I did was state opinions.
In post 71, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Look at the freaking post, dude. Do I have to write my thoughts out in plain and simple terms? Are you like not capable of reading something and drawing a correlation between the word "nasty" and "scummy"?

Emotion is hard to sift as town/scum though. I want to see him break down a read with 5% emotion, 25% composure and 70% clarity.

I.e I want to see him break down this wall :giggle: :
In post 119, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I like Tails, he's my strongest town lean atm
Trollie started nasty but he's a bit nullish compared to how bad some people look
Amihan did a similar thing to trollie and no one jumped on her for it, more likely to be scum there
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:02 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Comfortable.
ImageImageImage

Same-wavelength. More please.

Who are you guys?
ImageImage

Not scum-reading, but not quite on the same page.
ImageImageImage

Uncomfortable.

Fist of suspicion.
ImageImage
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:20 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

VC please.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:32 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 117, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 76, RadiantCowbells wrote:Camn, should I not find it odd and scummy that you are unwilling to engage me here when I'd expect the first thing you'd do as town is to engage me?

It almost feels like you suggested that you be bussed in pregame but your team was on the fence about it so you guys decided that you'd stay away from me while you get your team to pressure me and lock me down.

And that's exactly what Aeronaut feels like he's doing.

I don't know what this is :shifty: - it feels like you are creating a whole scenario to get
into the game

In post 82, RadiantCowbells wrote:What do you think about Aeronaut?

The way he's posting really feels like he's not genuinely trying to sort me and is just pressuring me for ulterior motives.

Let's go back and look at Aeronaut's RadiantCowbells interactions:
Spoiler: Aeronaut on RadiantCowbells
In post 10, Aeronaut wrote:VOTE: RadiantCowbells

Wassup!
In post 30, Aeronaut wrote:RC are you scum?
In post 65, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 63, RadiantCowbells wrote:Again, camn?

What is it RC? use your words.
In post 68, Aeronaut wrote:Why are you still voting your RVS vote?
In post 74, Aeronaut wrote:RC, this isn't going to be one of those games where you're allowed to get away with posting naked votes without reasoning. Sorry.

Questions like
''RC are you scum?''
and
"Why are you still voting your RVS vote?"
are admittedly blunt in terms of probing.

Well it's usually better to be blunt to RC because that's really how he usually is; The other thing I noticed is that RC didn't respond to most of these prods, even though he later tried to say "Aero isn't really trying to sort me".

In post 119, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:@aero sorry I blew up last night.

Things you can gather from my post: (stances you should have easily taken away)
I like Tails, he's my strongest town lean atm

Update since then: I can see where RC is coming from on aero, he feels really weird

So, you think RC is scum, but you can see where he's coming from on me (aero)? Do you think we're both scum?
2023 W/L | 1-0

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”