TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

if Underworld scum is another faction then yeah its just Eagle+Keyser like I'd been saying for awhile

but...

well I'll hold my cards for now
Death is like rain. It can hit anyone at anytime. It is simply a matter of standing under the sky and accepting it.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:35 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1274, TheLoneWolf wrote:also since colors apparently don't mean jack shit

@Reck: Is Underworld Scum the same faction as First Order Mafia?

no
green shirt thursdays
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:10 am

Post by TheLoneWolf »

Yeah Keyser is about 99% confirmed scum then.

Here's my reasons for voting him:

1. There's no way in hell Venmar scum would leave a Watcher alive which could potentially ruin his plans. He could shoot Keyser and still get me lynched with Trollie easy

2. Underworld scum had to be pretty powerful this game having only 2 members (though I get it Trollie's role balanced the other team+Survivor Traitor w/e), which means Keyser and Eagle real claiming their roles make sense and Venmar's role is too weak for scum to have.

Why you should vote Keyser over me:

1. My role as Neighbor is also too weak for scum to have in comparison to investigative powers of watcher or what not

2. No one in the underworld lore of STarwars even makes sense as part of a cockpit neighborhood with Amenien's character. First Order mafia you could stretch because a comm link between the two opposing sides during final battle scene is plausible, but underworld scum are not shown in that way

3. I'll re-read game and make my case on Keyser scum with links to Eagle and other various reasons tomorrow or Monday when I have time. But we'll see if Keyser even gives enough of a shit to make an attempt here. If you re-read yesterday you'll see Keyser doesn't ONCE EVEN BEGIN to state a read on ANYONE in the fucking game really. He just coasts on "maybes" and having a "idk maybe TLW is scum pushing on me" lean but never does any actual scumhunting or attempting to figure out the game. If you read this game with an open mind Venmar you'll either see my town mindset the entire time or not. I've townslipped inevitably given my alignment

4. I"m not going to put that much effort into convincing you today. You should look at the rest of the game when there's no pressure and see our actions in that light rather than in this pressure situation where both of us have to convince you in order to win
Death is like rain. It can hit anyone at anytime. It is simply a matter of standing under the sky and accepting it.
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:14 am

Post by TheLoneWolf »

Well not voting yet ont he .0001% chance Keyser comes in with a guilty on you and I have to rethink everything, but yeah just going through motions so I don't let down the town
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Venmar »

1. Who has the map? I didn't get it.

I'm torn, but Keyser should really post.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Venmar »

Leaning that it's Keyser atm. Based on Eagle's interactions with Wolf and Keyser, I think Wolf scumreading eagle for most of the game wouldn't be a go-to strategy if they're a part of just a two-man scumteam. I think it's more likely that a two-man scumteam would null or townread each other. For that, since wolf has been scumreading eagle a lot, and eagle has been lukewarm about Keyser for most of the game (in #147 he even wanted others to help him read him), I want to say that wolf is the most likely to be town here and keyser the scum.

That said, what I think might be the most telling is Eagle's replacement, Dwlee? Last day LyLo, town would have lost if a townie was lynched. I firmly believe that Dwlee probably tried to townread his partner and sway a wagon onto a townie. BECAUSE OF THIS, I don't think Dwlee would have voted for Wolf if Wolf was scum because that's a game-throwing idea in LyLo I feel. He townread Keyser (and Trollie, duuuh), and tried to sneak a vote onto me or wolf, which makes a lot of sense if wolf is town as last day was LyLo. Going off of scum mindset, I think Dwlee's mindset was quite resemblant of a scum LyLo strategy.

Also, I don't think BB8 is much of a watcher.

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Venmar »

I mean, Dwelee championing a Wolf lynch during LyLo is super telling imo, I just can't see scum trying to champion their partner's lynch in LyLo. To top it all of Keyser didn't vote last day, abstaining from hanging his potential partner.

TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:56 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

Finally someone who cares!

I have a trump card Venmar, but its for after Keyser posts. Don't worry, its really good ;D

I've never touched the map and for good reason, useless for me
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:56 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

Im glad you looked at interactions because Keyser's ISO of Eagle is just SCREAMING coaching.

I dont have daytalk with my neighbor so I figure its the same with scum
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

In post 157, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 124, Aeronaut wrote:Well it's usually better to be blunt to RC because that's really how he usually is;
The other thing I noticed is that RC didn't respond to most of these prods
, even though he later tried to say "Aero isn't really trying to sort me".

Yes, the interactions between you and RadiantCowbells have admittedly not been 'clean' - I see a game of tug-of-war (not, let-me-find-out-who-you-are:
HOWEVER
, this could be due to personality versus personality.)

In post 124, Aeronaut wrote:Do you think we're both scum?

This did cross my mind (i.e scum theatre) - but I'm not going to push it.

In post 125, Aeronaut wrote:@Key what is it that we're not on the same page about?

I will answer this tonight.

In post 147, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Could you share thoughts on key, pls?
He's kind of hard for me to read
atm.

Please quote any of my posts which you are finding "hard" to read.

In post 136, Amihan wrote:I'm not a fan of Snarky voting Trollie earlier

TheTrollie's opening post was unsettling - I can see why/how SnarkySnowman voted.

In post 136, Amihan wrote:I don't think he actually has that much confidence on either of his reads

It's page two, day one - I don't think this is alignment indicative (reads won't be strong).

In post 136, Amihan wrote:and it reads like he's exaggerating them for the purpose of overselling it because this is RVS and that's what people do to be funny or personable. But even though the votes and reasons look like subtle trolling, at the same time it also feels like he's subtly testing the waters and framing it in a way such that he can choose to pretend either of them was serious and continue on from that later when they likely weren't at the time. The "takes 2 less votes to lynch me" line also points to this kind of scum-beneficial trolling.

I did not see the 'hated townie' as a scum-troll-gambit. Speaking from experience, town-SnarkySnowman does play with a sledge-hammer. I'll dip into his scum-meta later.

In post 150, Amihan wrote:That's a lot to go through on my phone but what stamds out is that
I don't like the path he took early on to bring Trollie to "uncomfortable"

Show me where I have expressed TheTrollie as a 'comfortable'/town read? Please quote any of my posts which support your above opinion.

1 post + time = uncomfortable

In post 163, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 156, Aneninen wrote:Although, I don't get your readlist; it doesn't seem to
match your catchups.

It was half read-list/half action-list.
"Comfortable" = they do not require my immediate attention.
"Same-wavelength. More please." = similar opinions expressed but require more input.
"Who are you guys?" = please post.
"Not scum-reading, but not quite on the same page." = good and bad. Require attention to figure out positions.
"Uncomfortable" = made a stink.
"Fist of suspicion" = require
immediate
sorting.

i.e they are
not
firm categories of me saying SnarkySnowman=town or RadiantCowbells=scum, but they do indicate alignment-leans.

In post 156, Aneninen wrote:Also, this should be answered:

In post 120, Keyser Söze wrote:I am not interested in your position at B, C or D. It is at position A (your original/natural reaction) that I found suspect.

And will you stick to A even after E, F, G, H, Q, Z, ß?

I will evaluate A, E, F, G, H, Q, Z, ß all individually and as a body :giggle:

In post 159, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Anyways the point wasn't that you're hard to read. I feel okish about you as town for the moment,
I was trying to get reads out of ami and maybe a response that helped me baseline them for how they react so I could read them better

Well that's the thing -
engage me directly
, not via asking someone else for their read on me :? If you are expressing a position you should be able to defend/explain it. I'm going to dip into your town/scum-meta too.

etc.

Thats interaction wise the case.

The case of JUST ON Keyser really comes from his play yesterday. He did NOTHING but refute a case on me. That is legit the entirety of his contribution yesterday. Barely any evidence of scumhunting, just DEFENDING himself from my case of a Eagle+Key scumteam (which turns out was spot on lol go me)
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

but yeah Dead QT don't worry I know the trump card, so don't be sweating it.

The excitement about it has kinda died down though because Keyser apparently has completely abandoned this game

he's definitely within prod range now Reck
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Hi guys, I was on VLA, but back in the country now.

I won't be online til later today.
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:28 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

Guessing you watched Venmar again for no result huh buddy
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:57 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

I'm only 3-shot Watcher.

Speak soon.
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

In post 1095, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1086, TheTrollie wrote:Keyser:do you detect map movement as well or just PR use?

PR use only (there is no mention of map movement in PM) - Camn targeted RC N1. It wasn't a kill (as I would have seen a doctor target RC too). It wasn't a block (as RC received his tracker report).
I think scum had an investigative power.
At the time I thought it was a protective power
(theory: Camn/RC scum team)
. If RC had roleclaimed like any other normal person I would have believed him straight away. No point fake-claiming a guilty on Aeronaut as a gambit :giggle: The Tracker result from the start would have been suffice.

I targeted Venmar N2 because I thought he would have been a likely scum kill target (scum having a scum census makes less sense). Moreover, why would scum reveal this info? Information is power.

FOUND A GEM

Also this is proof that Keyser knew there was two scum teams.

I didn't know until just today

but Keyser has known there were two man scumteams all along.

Both because of the size of his theory (2 people)

AND

because he thought they woul dhav ea PROTECTIVE ROLE.

Whos mind thinks scum have a protective role? They only need one if multiple factions exists.

Yeah

I'm so ready to vote now

especially since Keyser doesn't have a gulty result on Venmar which would've been the ONLY thing to make me hesistate

VOTE: Keyser

Let's go
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:49 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1289, TheLoneWolf wrote:
In post 1095, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1086, TheTrollie wrote:Keyser:do you detect map movement as well or just PR use?

PR use only (there is no mention of map movement in PM) - Camn targeted RC N1. It wasn't a kill (as I would have seen a doctor target RC too). It wasn't a block (as RC received his tracker report).
I think scum had an investigative power.
At the time I thought it was a protective power
(theory: Camn/RC scum team)
. If RC had roleclaimed like any other normal person I would have believed him straight away. No point fake-claiming a guilty on Aeronaut as a gambit :giggle: The Tracker result from the start would have been suffice.

I targeted Venmar N2 because I thought he would have been a likely scum kill target (scum having a scum census makes less sense). Moreover, why would scum reveal this info? Information is power.

FOUND A GEM

Also this is proof that Keyser knew there was two scum teams.

I didn't know until just today

but Keyser has known there were two man scumteams all along.

Both because of the size of his theory (2 people)

AND

because he thought they woul dhav ea PROTECTIVE ROLE.

Whos mind thinks scum have a protective role? They only need one if multiple factions exists.

Yeah

I'm so ready to vote now

especially since Keyser doesn't have a gulty result on Venmar which would've been the ONLY thing to make me hesistate

That was set-up speculation by me based on my role, my scum-reads and the information infront of me.

It was not me knowing there was multi-scum. Many people speculated there was multi-scum.

How could I have a guilty result on Venmar?

If you are town you need to unvote NOW.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Venmar »

I guess I'll just post here without voting to prove I'm town thanks

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Venmar »

What was the trump card you were talking about wolf

TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

Awesome lets win
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

In post 1251, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1247, TheTrollie wrote:
rock is that the deadline post extension or did that not happen? Just getting off VLA now

That is with the extension.

In post 1261, xRECKONERx wrote:
Venmar
TheTrollie
Dwlee99 (2): Venmar, TheTrollie
TheLoneWolf (1): Dwlee99
Keyser Söze (1): TheLoneWolf

Not Voting: Keyser Söze

3 to lynch.
Deadline is (expired on 2016-04-03 12:00:00)

In post 1262, TheLoneWolf wrote:
Vote; Dwlee

Here goes...

Remember how the deadline was just about to expire? I don't remember the math since I'm in a different time zone, but I'm pretty sure the deadline was like 5-6 hours away.

If the deadline had hit and a no lynch occurred, I could've NK'd Trollie and it would be 2-2 scum win endgame.

All the town had to lynch scum yesterday in order for a lynch to go through that close to deadline. The entire wagon on Dwlee is town.

I hope I have made it clear?

If I were scum I could've abstained from voting and the deadline would've passed and we would've won.

I am confirmed town for real now.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Venmar »

Okay fuck it, I'm sorry I don't see myself changing minds here.

Vote: Keyser

TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

Town win Venmar, thanks.

Though hard to feel good about it with this performance from Keyser. I mean I get it you were V/LA or didn't have time but you really didn't even begin to try these past 2-3 days....
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Venmar »

Phew

All me ladies and gentlemen, it's all in the negan pic

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:51 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

lol I replaced into a confscum slot. feelsbadman
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Venmar »

I had a nightmare where wolf said "silly Venmar, MWAHAHAHAHAH"

It was a very bad nightmare.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”