Mini 1768: Detective Conan Mafia (Game Over: Town Wins)

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 24, Soren wrote:
In post 4, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Barn Of Justice
For not confirming.
The whole point of rvs is to throw random bullshit to progress the game.
You are throwing random bullshit at a player who has not even confirmed yet.
Therefore your vote does not progress the game. (until perhaps they come into the game but it's better to vote someone who has already confirmed no?)

Why did you vote for someone who hasn't confirmed yet?

Because I can? I don't put to much value in the rvs stage. But

VOTE: Soren

For trying to portray me as scummy and not laying a vote down. If you hold so much value in progress, Why did you lay a completely random rvs votes when you could of used that (terrible reasoning) on me.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:11 am

Post by Soren »

In post 25, Garmr wrote:Because I can?
I can also choose to troll. Should I do that? No.
In post 25, Garmr wrote:For trying to portray me as scummy and not laying a vote down.
I'm portraying you as not advancing the game state. Something I find anti town but not necessarily scummy. But I like where this is going. You didn't like that I called you out on it and retaliated in an omgus nature. Thanks
VOTE: Garmr
In post 25, Garmr wrote:If you hold so much value in progress, Why did you lay a completely random rvs votes when you could of used that (terrible reasoning) on me.
Because I noticed it after.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 26, Soren wrote:
In post 25, Garmr wrote:For trying to portray me as scummy and not laying a vote down.
I'm portraying you as not advancing the game state. Something I find anti town but not necessarily scummy. But I like where this is going. You didn't like that I called you out on it and retaliated in an omgus nature. Thanks
In post 25, Garmr wrote:If you hold so much value in progress, Why did you lay a completely random rvs votes when you could of used that (terrible reasoning) on me.

It's a random vote it's not trolling wow. Well I will tell you where you can stick your anti town bs (a random vote isn't anti town by the way.) Even if you noticed it after why didn't you switch your vote straight away and actually pushed something even if you found if you just found it antitown (which only a idiot would think it is) wouldn't you? You only seemed to dodge that line of thought.

Lol that's also cute that you use the word omgus completely wrong. Omgus is supposed to be a emotional response with no point to it. That's why it's called oh my god you suck. I provided reasoning and you pretty much try to discount that with a misuse of the word omgus. Explain why the vote on you was scummy?

Also I will content you were trying to push me in a negative light for voting someone in a rvs stage and I believe that original intent was trying to smear a scummy coat of paint. The fact you were called on it and made a make shift reason to vote me even through you thought it was supposedly antitown and not scummy means you preplanedto vote me anyway. I have never seen a scum fuck up so fast.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

It feels like either one of 3 thinhs is happening right now

Either
1)Soren is town and his reasons for being suspicious of garmr are right
2)Garmr is town and Soren is trying to paint him in a bad light because he's scum
Or
3)Both of you are scum and this is some early scum distancing
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

*things
Turtles of Despair
Turtles of Despair
Goon
Turtles of Despair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:51 am

Post by Turtles of Despair »

Found myself a scum.
VOTE: gamr

Waiting for my other head before I dig too deep into this game.
~Bee
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:58 am

Post by KainTepes »

VOTE: Phoenox Wright maybe both of them are TOWN??? You didn't consider that??
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 31, KainTepes wrote:VOTE: Phoenox Wright maybe both of them are TOWN??? You didn't consider that??

I don't like how defensive and tense they got right off the bat. It's just a feeling, but I think at least one of them is scum
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:23 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 32, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 31, KainTepes wrote:VOTE: Phoenox Wright maybe both of them are TOWN??? You didn't consider that??

I don't like how defensive and tense they got right off the bat. It's just a feeling, but I think at least one of them is scum

if Nick had also listed the option of both of them being town, I would have called his post useless for avoiding putting down any opinion at all.

the fact that he put down the option of it being early scum distancing (instead of just saying 'lol there's at least one scum there) says to me that he's actually thinking about their alignments.

as for my stance on that vs... im not sure yet. tbh I felt the same as gamr when I saw the post saying how his RVS vote didn't advance the gamestate, but I held off to see what soren was looking for.

I dislike that Soren voted gamr for voting him, when game's reaction was similar to mine. Soren, what would a Townie reaction to your callout be? why do you think it's weird to interpret your post as an attack?
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hi. My role sucks. Bye
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Soren »

In post 27, Garmr wrote:
In post 26, Soren wrote:

It's a random vote it's not trolling wow. Well I will tell you where you can stick your anti town bs (a random vote isn't anti town by the way.) Even if you noticed it after why didn't you switch your vote straight away and actually pushed something even if you found if you just found it antitown (which only a idiot would think it is) wouldn't you? You only seemed to dodge that line of thought.

Lol that's also cute that you use the word omgus completely wrong. Omgus is supposed to be a emotional response with no point to it. That's why it's called oh my god you suck. I provided reasoning and you pretty much try to discount that with a misuse of the word omgus. Explain why the vote on you was scummy?

Also I will content you were trying to push me in a negative light for voting someone in a rvs stage and I believe that original intent was trying to smear a scummy coat of paint. The fact you were called on it and made a make shift reason to vote me even through you thought it was supposedly antitown and not scummy means you preplanedto vote me anyway. I have never seen a scum fuck up so fast.
1. I didn't say you were trolling. I was making a point that just because you can do something it doesn't mean that you should do it.
2. Explain to me how a random vote that doesn't advance the game state is not anti town.
3. I wanted to question you first than to jump to conclusions.
3. Your reasoning sucked and came off way too defensive.
4. Your vote on me is just bad. You just didn't like what I said about you and so you voted for me.
5. You're pretty quick to call me scum. How confident are you?
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Soren »

In post 28, Phoenix Wright wrote:It feels like either one of 3 thinhs is happening right now

Either
2)Garmr is town and Soren is trying to paint him in a bad light because he's scum
Or
And what do you think it is?
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Soren »

In post 33, A Real Scourge wrote:
In post 32, Phoenix Wright wrote:

if Nick had also listed the option of both of them being town, I would have called his post useless for avoiding putting down any opinion at all.

the fact that he put down the option of it being early scum distancing (instead of just saying 'lol there's at least one scum there) says to me that he's actually thinking about their alignments.
I agree with this. It seems Kain didn't think about the post deeply enough and instantly thought he made a scum driven post. His quick judgment demonstrates that he wanted to find something easy and quickly in order to place a vote down. And it's giving me some scum vibes at the moment.
What do you think this tells us about Kain's alignment?
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:36 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

i think you said it there. 'Kain didn't think about the post deeply enough and instantly thought he made a scum driven post'. if you think that's what happened, then i think it follows that the action is null.
if Kain didn't think about it enough, and just thought it was surface level scum, then i don't think it indicates alignment! town Kain is doing what i just said, scum Kain is doing the same thing since he believes it's legitimate.
i'll wait for kain to respond to the reaction to his vote.

hey Not_Mafia are you the type that gets bored with games when you're a VT?

and Soren, your other points are fine and make sense with how you read garmr's reaction, but i think i should point out that a random vote that does not advance the gamestate is not anti-town. it doesn't hurt anything, it's just neutral. it's about as neutral as my Phoenix Wright vote, since even though Nick is there to respond to it, he wouldn't, because there's nothing to respond to. (he could continue to joke, but that's not alignment indicative)
it's like a fluff post. they're not anti-town by themselves. a string of them from one player is something to look at, though.
All hail the king, baby.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 35, Soren wrote:
In post 27, Garmr wrote:
In post 26, Soren wrote:

1. I didn't say you were trolling. I was making a point that just because you can do something it doesn't mean that you should do it.
2. Explain to me how a random vote that doesn't advance the game state is not anti town.
3. I wanted to question you first than to jump to conclusions.
3. Your reasoning sucked and came off way too defensive.
4. Your vote on me is just bad. You just didn't like what I said about you and so you voted for me.
5. You're pretty quick to call me scum. How confident are you?

1.Yes you did basically you put it on the same level as trolling from such a minuscule action.
2.How does it effect town in a negative way and how is it different from a normal rvs since others can just laugh them off as jokes. If you really believe this I would doubt your skills as a mafia player.
3.My reasoning did not suck and didn't come off as defensive. How is that even a point? Also how does me voting you you make me scum?
4.No I believe you have a scum agenda and was looking for a bs reason to vote me. You were literally trying to frame in a bad light for a rvs vote just because the person didn't confirm and guess what that slot will eventually get confirmed so how does that effect things in the long run?
5. Pretty confident for this point in the game.The same question could be asked about you?

Most of those question you asked were fucking pointless.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 10, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Frozen Angel

She can't be town in every game I play with her, so by the laws of physics, and Gamblers fallacy.
This is the right lynch.

and thats the first policy lynch suggested on me!

yay!
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Soren points seems pretty weak.

But Garmr defense is so weird at the same time

not sure what can i make of it yet

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 41, Frozen Angel wrote:Soren points seems pretty weak.

But Garmr defense is so weird at the same time

not sure what can i make of it yet

They may seem weird to you but to me they feel right.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:56 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 36, Soren wrote:
In post 28, Phoenix Wright wrote:It feels like either one of 3 thinhs is happening right now

Either
Or
And what do you think it is?

I can't tell yet. But I'm leaning towards option 2 so far.
Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Yarrrrgami »

a real scourge is my alt

I have seen not mafia as vt before and wasn't all like "role sucks bye" so i wanna now what role he has!

I am blatantly rolefishing him cos he brought it up.
Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Yarrrrgami »

@ not mafia
- what is your role?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I agree with not mafia claim.

that was a weird post

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:15 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

i'm liking garmr more than Soren rn. FA was right when she said his points were weak.

In post 44, Yarrrrgami wrote:a real scourge is my alt

I have seen not mafia as vt before and wasn't all like "role sucks bye" so i wanna now what role he has!

I am blatantly rolefishing him cos he brought it up.

yo mollie i'm taking that as a compliment! even if you didn't mean it like that, too bad, i've already taken it

i'm fine w/ that rolefishing business, that's what i was kinda getting at by asking him about his behaviour as vt.
All hail the king, baby.

Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Yarrrrgami »

Frosty-pirate be town.
Yarrrrgami