DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by DO NOT TALK TO US »

Except if I voted you I wouldn't really be wagoning because you have no votes or 1 vote or something? So what are you even telling me to do? Like is there some reason you've chosen to be passive-aggressive about the fact that I wanted to start a wagon on you rather than being productive about it?
don't.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

Youre really worked up about this, hunh?

I dont think Ive played much with you but I imagine others have
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:35 pm

If I were worked up about it, would that be a bad thing?
don't.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

Depends on how you tpically act/play.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont see a reason to get over excited about it after multiple players have erroneously dsmissed me but you must not be scumreading me since youre using an RVS vote still.
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:39 pm

Do you believe that or are you just saying it to get a response?
don't.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why wouldnt I?
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:48 pm

Interesting.
don't.
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:50 pm

You have 2 pieces of information. One is that we're not voting you. The other is the fact that I've said that I would wagon you if firebringer would join.

You've somehow managed to confidently ignore one of these two pieces of information, even though it would resolve the cognitive dissonance in a way that you otherwise can't without assuming we're scum. And, to use your own logic, you're not voting us, ergo you don't think we're scummy.

But sure, voting you seems fun.

Unvote: davsto

Vote: pisskop

firebringer, join me
don't.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

All I see is somebody who is overevaluating a situation when its clear that Fire was already scoping me out
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

But okay, go down this path and see how far it actually can go lass.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Performer »

Hello all. Davsto it's been so long since my 2nd game on this site against you .
pisskop & Firebringer - very familiar faces.
Antihero...LOL that game.
Bella & BBT - :]
I don't know much if anything, about anyone else.
I do know that of the 6 I recognize , 1 of them I fondly recall a wonderful town game with, where we won and stopped scum so smoothly.

I do have a slight townread on someone already . Maybe I'm reading too much into it? :o

-----
Btw someone died already? Brandi...and she was Innocent Townie??
All of a sudden I have grown increasingly paranoid.

-----
Spoiler: unrelated to game
Initiating playstyle imitations of BlueBloodedToffee & implosion
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Performer »

I will be around for possibly the next 30 minutes if anyone wants to engage with me.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

What do you think of brandi's flipping so soon?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 8, Davsto wrote:/confirm

This playerlist is pretty good

In post 12, Antihero wrote:
In post 0, camn wrote:I have pickles, Rye whiskey, and there is an actual cask of wine in the cellar

your apartment has a wine cellar...?

that IS crazy

/confirm

In post 25, camn wrote:OK, you guys. This is some seriously messed up stuff.

I strive to be an optimist in this sad, god-forsaken world... but it is hard.
I had really just been coming around, with the help of my sweet Brandi.
But something horrible has happened.

SHE'S DEAD.
ONE OF YOU KILLED HER.

I am locking my fracking doors and we are getting to the bottom of this.
Last time someone killed my BFF, I just cried and cried . .
BUT NOT THIS TIME!

Somebody has to pay.
Decide who.

I'll be in the bathroom washing my beloved's blood out of my hair.

The Game is officially begun- tell me who I am rage-killing

I'm shocked and horrified. Now we are less 1 Townie, an Innocent Townie at that. I have no idea who she is, this is the 1st time I 've seen her ever. So I don't know who would've targeted her.

I'm hypothesizing there's at least 1 person here who should know who she is though....and I don't mean the mod. I don't think she was just randomly targeted.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by Performer »

K that previous post of mine was only supposed to show the 2 sentences. I have 2 tabs open - _-
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Performer »

pisskop I hope you don't suddenly do a super bizarre townread of me at d2 deadline, only to have others get super paranoid and mislynch me... remember that game? Hahaha
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

I killed her. I shot randomly pregame.

what do you think?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

Some people dont know how to mafia.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Performer »

Hmm. pisskop do you have meta with the other 5 players I never played with?

What the...you shot her pregame??
Why would you claim like this on d1, unwarranted? ? Dude.
Is this some reaction test?...

I happen to think people need proper town coaching if they don't know how to play FM - which I've been growing more fond of the more I play FM. But of course, I only try to coach town. At the same time, I welcome tips for improving town play. I even updated my Wiki profile for people to read me better : P
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Performer »

Also pk, if you really did shoot pregame randomly - and if you really are a PR - I highly doubt you'd pick her out of anyone else. There are at least 4 high-performers here so picking her as scum pk, wouldn't make much sense.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

FM?

And why wouldnt I pick brandi? Do you know how good brandi is?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

What a silly thing to say, that I wouldnt pick her.

Who would scumkop pick?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

And besides, now I dont have to lord it over your head all game that I have a day bullet. I can lurk
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Performer »

I've never seen her so I wouldn't know : /

For her to be picked off compared to others...she must be insanely talented then.

Then there's the reason of your claim... of all the games I've been with you in, I've never observed a claim from you on d1 like this...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”