MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Final Vote Count of Day 5 - Lynch occurred at post 2652

Nachomamma8 (LYNCH) - Wisdom, Kagami, PeregrineV

Not Voting (2) - Tammy, Nachomamma8

The Current deadline is December 23rd at 10:00 pm EST in (expired on 2016-12-23 10:00:00)

With 5 alive - 3 are required to lynch.

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
None currently
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:25 pm

The day has barely started when suddenly Tammy waltzes up to Nachomamma and stabs him right in the eye with a jagged piece of metal. At first everyone seems shocked because that is such a casually cruel thing to do. Yet instead of wailing in agony Nacho calmly plucks the bar from his skull and throws it down.

“That was my favorite eye socket … not cool … Meteor Swarm” he says and blasts Tammy.

After the initial shock of the exchange the remaining party members attack Nacho in earnest. While at first things don’t look so good (Wisdom gets polymorphed into a newt) eventually the tide turns. Wisdom distracts Nacho with a leaping attack and Kagami lunges forward and grabs what looks like a shiny trinket from Nacho. Nacho grabs for Kagami and the pendant goes flying off to the side and lands right at Peregrine’s feet.

“I know whatda do wit dis” he says, raising his mace high.

“THOR’S LIGHTNING” he shouts and a crack of intense thunder follows as a massive lightning bolt parts the clouds and strikes the phylactery vaporizing it.

“NOoooooooooooooooooooo” screams Nachomamma as he suddenly stiffens and falls to the ground. Those bones aren’t moving anymore.

Nachomamma8 was
Xykon, Mafia 2-Shot Rolecopping Bulletproof

--

All threats to Town have been defeated. Wisdom, PeregrineV, Tammy and Kagami survive and win the game. Infinity 324, Bulbazak, PantherPunt, kraska77, and GreyICE also win posthumously.

Congrats to Town!

Everyone is free to post in thread now. I’ll be linking to the Dead and Spectator PT and Mafia PT shortly along with showing all Night actions.

I may or may not post the full Role Pms tonight. Full Mod thoughts will definiately wait until morning.

Thanks everyone for playing!

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:54 pm

Dead and Spectator Thread
The Go Board – Neighbor PT
The Lair of All Things Evil – Mafia PT

Night Action Summary –

Night 1

Infinity 324 - Neapolitan Nachomamma8 - Fails, Nacho is Rolestopped
Leonshade - Strong Kill shaddowez - Success, Kill is Strongman
Peregrine - Rolestop Nachomamma8 - Success
SirCakez - Jailkeeps Leonshade - Succeess - Leon is Jailed
SirCakez - Vend to farside22 - Success
Shaddowez - Kills Tammy - Fails, Tammy is BP
Nachomamma8 - Rolecop Kagami - Success, Kagami is Vanilla

Night 2

Infinity 324 - Neapolitan Nachomamma8 - Fails, Nacho is Rolestopped
PeregrineV - Rolestop Nachomamma8 - Success
Nachomamma8 - Kills Leonshade - Fails, Leonshade is BP
Leonshade - Rolename Cop PantherPunt - Success, PantherPunt's Role Name is Thog
Nachomamma8 - Rolecops kraska77 - Success, kraska77 is Bulletproof Enabling 1-Shot Vigilante Death Enabling Neighbor

Night 3

PeregrineV - Rolestop Infinity - Success, Infinity is Rolestopped.
Infinity 324 - Neapolitan Kagami - Success, Kagami is Vanilla Town
Nachomamma8 - Kill kraska77 - Success, krask77 dies and Tammy loses BP and gains 1Shot Vig.

Night 4

Tammy - Kills Nachomamma8 - Fails, Nacho is Bulletproof
Infinity 324 - Neapolitan Nachomamma8 - Success but irrelevant - Infinity is dead.
Nachomamma8 - Kills Infinity 324 - Success, Infinity dies.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I suck
Fun game! Thanks for modding Magna!
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Wisdom »

gg

Thanks for the game, Magna.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:04 pm

Town Role PMs -

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia farside22. You are
Thog, Vanilla Town

You are the Half Orc Barbarian for the Linear Guild. Yes, ostensibly that makes you evil but you are more stupid that malicious. I mean you love all the great things in life like puppies, hugs and rocket skates. And you have a very keen sense of fashion when it comes to what colors and outfits bring out your “inner greenness”. So you can't really be bad, right?

Abilities
:

“thog hazy on that, did thog kill them off-panel?” (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition
: You win when all threats to Town have been defeated and at least 1 Town player remains alive.

Please confirm your character name and role to me via PM.

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia PeregrineV. You are
Durkon Thundershield, Town Rolestopper

You are the Order of the Sticks’ resident healer and one of Roy’s oldest friends. You have an affinity for heavy armor, long tea-time discussions with fellow cleric Malick and turning undead. You don’t, however, have an affinity for trees. You know they are just biding their time before they launch a sneak attack against an unprepared populace.

Abilities
:

“HOLY” (Active) – Once a Night you may choose to Rolestop any other player of your choice. That player will be protected from all normal kill attempts and will not be able to be targeted by any other players.

“And bein' a dwarf is all about doin' yer duty, even if it makes ye miserable. ” (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition
: You win when all threats to Town have been defeated and at least 1 Town player remains alive.

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia Infinity 324. You are
The Oracle of the Sunken Valley, Town 4-Shot Neapolitan

You are a kobold servant of Tiamat who grants you unerringly accurate visions of the future. So accurate that you have a wizard and cleric scheduled to raise you after every foreseen death. You are also kind of a jerk in that you like to give as cryptic answers as possible to your clients. No Genie is going to one-up you!

Abilities
:

“Hey, ‘in his throne room,’ was a perfectly legitimate answer to the question ‘Where is Xykon?’” (Active, 4-Shot) – Once a Night you may investigate any other player. If successful you will be informed if they are Vanilla Town or Not Vanilla Town. You can only use this ability, successful or not, 4 times during the game.

“Geez, I can peer into the murky depths of the future, and yet I always seem to get interrupted during bath time.” (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia Tammy. You are
O-Chul, Town Bulletproof Disabled 1-Shot Vigilante Neighbor

You are O-Chul, the toughest and coolest member of the Sapphire Guard of Azure City. Even when captured by Team Evil and tortured by combat with Acid Breathing Sharks you maintain your wits, wisdom and determination to do Good. And let no-one say you aren’t well rounded – you play a mean game of Go.

Abilities
:

“I'll be honest, I did not expect to live this long.” (Passive) – You are immune to all normal kill attempts.

“SMITE EVIL” (Active, 1-Shot, Disabled) – At Night during the game you may attempt to kill any other player. This ability is currently disabled. If enabled you may only use this ability, successful or not, once during the game.

"Your life is much like this Go board, my friend." (Passive) – You may communicate with your Neighbor HERE whenever the PT is unlocked.

"But as you correctly point out, you are still holding two empty places in the center. They are your heart and your mind. They are the places that make you what you really are. Do you wish to surrender one of them so easily?" (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia kraska77. You are
The Monster in the Darkness, Town Bulletproof Enabling 1-Shot Vigilante Death Enabling Neighbor

You are the Monster in the Darkness. That really all I can tell you about yourself. No-one aside from the webcomic author knows your true identity. We do know you are very strong, surprisingly loyal, and have a great fashion sense when it comes to umbrellas.

Abilities
:

“You need to leave. You need to – ESCAPE!” (Passive) – You protect your Neighbor from harm. They are Bulletproof to all normal kill attempts while you are still alive.

"But Xykon will kill you if you go out there!" (Passive) – You death would be troubling to your Neighbor. If you are ever killed by any means (including lynch) your Neighbor will be granted access to a 1-Shot Vigilante ability.

“I knew you weren’t like the others. We’re friends, right?“ (Passive) – You may communicate with your Neighbor HERE whenever the PT is unlocked.

“everyone here tells me that I'm as dumb as things that are really dumb.” (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia Wisdom. You are
Belkar Bitterleaf, Town Risky 1-Shot Day Vigilante

You are Belkar Bitterleaf, borderline sociopathic Halfling ranger-barbarian for the Order of the Stick. Yes, you read that correctly. I said borderline because your experiences with Mr. Scruffy have moved your personality from outright madman to selfish quasi hero. Oh, you probably were confused by the Halfling barbarian part weren’t you?

Abilities
:

"Solve a man's problems with violence, help him for a day. Teach a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime!" (Active, 1-Shot, Day) – Once during the game during the Day choose to attempt to kill any other player. If this kill is successful and you targeted a Town player you will become Hated and take one less vote to lynch. To activate this kill post
STAB: Player
in the game thread, bolded.

"I take back 80% of the bad things I've said about you in the last hour." (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia Kagami. You are
Mr. Scruffy, Vanilla Town

Yes, you are a regular cat. Not some polymorphed hero or were-cat or extradimensional horror that only looks like a cat. Ok, given how badass you are in the comics I can’t be 100% certain on the last part. You used to be Lord Shojo’s pampered pet and now are Belkar’s animal companion and morality chain.

Abilities
:

“Meow“ (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia Bulbazak. You are
Haley Starshine, Vanilla Town

A professional thief, treasure enthusiast and smoking hot red-head you are an important member of the Order of the Stick. You’ve served as the back-up leader when Roy has been otherwise indisposed. Otherwise you manage the Order’s finances and spend as much time as possible smooching with Elan.

Abilities
:

“I am Pointy Death Incarnate!“ (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia Wraith. You are
Lord Shojo, Vanilla Town

It takes guts to be a Chaotic Good non-Paladin ruler of Azure City. Preventing assassination attempts by nobility, keeping the Lawful Good Paladins happy and none-the-wiser about your Chaotic alignment, even using feigned senility as a mask for your manipulation and scheming is hard work. Maybe you should retire one of these day s and just hand the job over to your nephew Hinjo.

Abilities
:

“It appears... not everyone... agrees with your analysis. “ (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition

Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2677, MagnaofIllusion wrote:SirCakez - Jailkeeps Leonshade - Succeess - Leon is Jailed
SirCakez - Vend to farside22 - Success
heh, Nacho was truthful about everything he was saying

i know i wasnt crazy
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

leon strongman was heartbreaking
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

could belkar have stabbed me?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:11 pm

In post 2683, Nachomamma8 wrote:could belkar have stabbed me?
Yeah he could have stabbed you but it would have done nothing.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:11 pm

Mafia and Lyncher Role PMs -

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia shaddowez. You are
Tsukiko, Mafia Goon

A young mystic theurge spurned by polite society for your questionable “love” of all things Undead you were recruited to Team Evil and serve as their chief wight maker. While Xykon never seems to return your attempts at physical affection you expect one day he will see the light.

Your Mafia teammates are Nachomamma8, Mafia 2-Shot Rolecopping Bulletproof and SirCakez, Mafia 2-Shot Jailkeeping Story Vendor.

Abilities
:

"Flame Strike" (Active, Factional) – You or your teammates may attempt to kill a player of your choice each Night.

“Remember we’re using the Buddy system” (Passive, Factional) – You may speak with your fellow Mafia members HERE whenever the PT is unlocked.

“I was expelled from some of the best wizard academies in the South, you know” (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition
: You win when living Mafia members equal or exceed the number of other living players and nothing can cause this to change.

Safe-Claim – Celia

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia shaddowz. You are
Celia, Vanilla Town

You are a sylph from the Elemental Plane of Air. Originally serving as a protector of Dorukan’s dungeon you eventually join up with the Order of the Stick and start a relationship with Roy, the team’s leader. You also are a surprisingly competent lawyer which doesn’t seem to fit well into a high fantasy setting. Maybe don’t ask too many questions.

Abilities
:

“I just don’t understand all the violence.” (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia Nachomamma8. You are
Xykon, Mafia 2-Shot Rolecopping Bulletproof

So what’s a Lich gotta do to get some respect around here? Drop some Meteor Swarms on the idiots attempting to destroy your phylactery? Browbeat Redcloak into getting off his ass and finding the last gate so you can control the awesome powers of the Snarl? Crack funny jokes? Probably the first will be the best way to get things accomplished this game.

Your Mafia teammates are SirCakez, Mafia 2-Shot Jailkeeping Story Vendor and shaddowez, Mafia Goon.

Abilities
:

“Meteor Swarm” (Active, Factional) – You or your teammates may attempt to kill a player of your choice each Night.

"You foolish mortals can never defeat the might of Xykon" (Passive) – Your undead nature makes you extremely difficult to kill. You are immune to all normal kill attempts.

"Is anyone feeling especially lucky tonight?" (Active, 2-Shot) – Once a Night you may investigate any other player. You will receive their Role if successful. As an example your Role name is “2-Shot Rolecopping Bulletproof”. You can only use this ability, successful or not, 2 times during the game.

"Sacrificing minions: Is there any problem it can't solve?" (Passive, Factional) – You may speak with your fellow Mafia members HERE whenever the PT is unlocked.

"I think I just had an evilgasm." (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition
: You win when living Mafia members equal or exceeds the number of other living players and nothing can cause this to change.

Safe-Claim – Vaarsuvius

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia Nachomamma8. You are
Vaarsuvius, Town 2-Shot Cop

Elven wizard of unquestionable power, questionable temperament and unknown gender. You serve as the heavy artillery for the Order of the Stick. When the going gets tough, when Ancient Black Dragons seek revenge, when Frost Giants try to wreck the Airship you are on – that’s when it’s V time.

Abilities
:

"Vaarsuvius's Enhanced Scrying!" (Active, 2-Shot) – Once a Night you may investigate any other player. If successful you will be informed if the target is “Mafia” or “Not Mafia”. You can only use this ability, successful or not, 2 times during the game.

"Ah, I see you have already grasped the core principles of my theory." (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia SirCakez. You are
Tarquin, Mafia 2-Shot Jailkeeping Story Vendor

How did you get roped into this deal anyway? You have more sense than this – you understand the power of stories and narrative and know very well accepting a position in a group where you aren’t the biggest of the bads rarely ends well. Maybe you should go back to running the Empire of Blood – that worked out well until your foolish son Nale offed your best friend. So sad you had to kill Nale for that betrayal.

Your Mafia teammates are Nachomamma8, Mafia 2-Shot Rolecopping Bulletproof and shaddowez, Mafia Goon.

Abilities
:

“What did you think the price for killing my best friend was going to be?” (Active, Factional) – You or your teammates may attempt to kill a player of your choice each Night.

"Don't worry just some ominous foreshadowing for later." (Active, Bonus) – Once a Night you can choose any other player. You will send them a tidbit of your insight into the narrative structure of the Order of the Stick World. You can use this ability in addition to another Active ability each Night.

"No-one extorts money from me in front of my son. I look forward to seeing you in the Arena." (Active, 2-Shot) – Once a Night you may jail any other player. If successful this will prevent all normal kills from affecting the player and prevent the player from taking any active actions You may only use this ability, successful or not, 2 times during the game.

“Malick and I were member of an adventuring party back in the day.” (Passive, Factional) – You may speak with your fellow Mafia members HERE whenever the PT is unlocked.

"Excuse me I only offered to send my troops to the battle. I never specified what side they would join.” (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition
: You win when living Mafia members equal or exceeds the number of other living players and nothing can cause this to change.

Safe-Claim – Elan

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia SirCakez. You are
Elan, Town Story Vendor

Inspire, inspire, inspire your fellow Town to find the Scum. That’s the kind of (questionable) positive support that you bring to the Order of the Stick. Oh, that and your pal Banjo, Deity of Hand Puppets. And your almost too savvy understanding of story tropes and how they work in the world of the Order of the Stick.

Abilities
:

"Man! Is having someone who points out the clichés in all your plans always this annoying?" (Active) – Once a Night you can choose any other player. You will send them a tidbit of your insight into the narrative structure of the Order of the Stick World.

"Ow! I think he's nuzzling me to death." (Voting) – You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia Leonshade. You are
Roy Greenhilt, Modified Lynching Informed Jack of All Trades

You are the Order of the Stick’s leader and the reason the Order was formed in the first place. Your crummy father began a family Blood Oath to defeat the Lich Xykon and then went and kicked the bucket. While you have every reason to fight Evil your first and foremost focus is in ending the un-life of that jerk Lich.

Abilities
:

“Xykon is alive?” (Passive) – Xykon is confirmed to you to be in the game.

"Beating heart... breathing lungs... positive hit point total... I'M BACK IN THE GAME!" (Passive, 1-Shot) – Your hardy constitution will help carry you through combat. You are immune to the first normal Nightkill attempt made on you.

”GREAT CLEAVE” (Active, Strongman, 1-Shot) – Once a game at Night you can use your warrior training to attempt to kill any other player. This action will bypass any protections (both passive and active) the target has and cannot be pre-empted by any blocking actions taken against you.

"The truth is, we don't really know what is going on anymore." (Active, 1-Shot) – Once a game at Night you can choose to investigate any other player. If successful you will be informed of that player's Role Name. As an example your Role Name is Roy Greenhilt.

"Everyone who can't fly, get on the dinosaur. We're punching through." (Voting) - You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition
: You win when Xykon has been killed by any means and will then depart the game.

Safe Claim – Roy Greenhilt

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia Leonshade. You are
Roy Greenhilt, Town Informed Jack of All Trades

You are the Order of the Stick’s leader and the reason the Order was formed in the first place. Your crummy father began a family Blood Oath to defeat the Lich Xykon and then went and kicked the bucket. So you’ve had many an adventure (and even one trip to the afterlife) with your friends.

Abilities
:

“Xykon is alive?” (Passive) – Xykon is confirmed to you to be in the game.

"Beating heart... breathing lungs... positive hit point total... I'M BACK IN THE GAME!" (Passive, 1-Shot) – Your hardy constitution will help carry you through combat. You are immune to the first normal Nightkill attempt made on you.

”GREAT CLEAVE” (Active, Strongman, 1-Shot) – Once a game at Night you can use your warrior training to attempt to kill any other player. This action will bypass any protections (both passive and active) the target has and cannot be pre-empted by any blocking actions taken against you.

"The truth is, we don't really know what is going on anymore." (Active, 1-Shot) – Once a game at Night you can choose to investigate any other player. If successful you will be informed of that player's Role Name. As an example your Role Name is Roy Greenhilt.

"Everyone who can't fly, get on the dinosaur. We're punching through." (Voting) - You may vote for a lynch each Day.

Win-Condition

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Wisdom »

i was disappointed that Leon wasn't a lyncher on town though
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

It should have been obvious that wasn't the case after the mass claim. And given the Shadow kill on n1, there was no way Leon was scum.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Kagami »

Yes, I was thinking in the back of my mind that he was right and knew what had gone down. He was playing a scum game in any case.

You're certainly correct that peregrine played an extremely pro-scum game.

Thanks for modding, moi.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Kagami »

Game would have been very different if leon had just claimed town.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Game would have also been different if Wisdom hadn't stabbed me. *grumble* *grumble*

Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Kagami »

Yeah, I still don't really understand that or the panther lynch.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

I know. I've always seen Thog as a misunderstood character, and everyone knew the last scum was Xykon at that point. Thog was clearly a red herring.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Wisdom »

no, we didn't
know
Xykon was the last scum, as we didn't know if Leon was truthful or not. And farside made sense as scum with Cakez, so lynching Thog was obvious.

The Bulba shot just means that I will avoid playing with him from now on
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Kagami »

Dead thread is interesting. Everyone was surprised it was nacho?
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Kagami »

My issue with panther lynch was that it doesn't really make sense not to just lynch leon first.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Wisdom »

scum over 3p anyday
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 2694, Kagami wrote:Dead thread is interesting. Everyone was surprised it was nacho?
I thought he was scum originally but later thought he was town given the effort.

As an observer this was weird game to watch given roles and stuff.
Well played by all I guess.

Nacho seems terrifying for me as the longer I read his posts the more I started thinking my initial read was wrong.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 2693, Wisdom wrote:no, we didn't
know
Xykon was the last scum, as we didn't know if Leon was truthful or not. And farside made sense as scum with Cakez, so lynching Thog was obvious.
There was plenty of evidence in thread to know Leon was telling the truth. By the time Cakez was lynched, you'd have to be jumping through some major hoops to think otherwise, especially when considering the n1 Shadow kill.
In post 2693, Wisdom wrote: The Bulba shot just means that I will avoid playing with him from now on
I think you just need to learn to read me better. Was a paranoid about you being scum? Yes, but I was also hoping that Nacho would talk me out of it if I was wrong. I was desperately trying to avoid misreading you here.
In post 2694, Kagami wrote:Dead thread is interesting. Everyone was surprised it was nacho?
I was. I had a strong Nacho townread up until the point when Tammy claimed she shot Nacho and nothing happened.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Wisdom »

im enjoying nacho's posts in the scum PT

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”