drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

The Master came upon Flower Mountain with his apprentices.
Here was a place to cultivate with the Wind!
Only those with a purity of heart and an intent set on cultivation may climb this mountain.

Many think anyone with strength came climb mountains.

"Only those who have already climbed mountains may set foot on one."

Vote Count

Nachomamma8
(2): Dunnstral, pirate mollie
camntsuki
(1): SpyreX
drealmerz7
(1): Nachomamma8
Papa Zito
(0):
Infinity 324
(2): camntsuki, Staeg

Not Voting
(0): drealmerz7, Nahdia, Papa Zito, Infinity 324, Kagami

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Last edited by Fate on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
balance among all things
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

you said you were gonna post content so do so

I am not above policy lynching you if this all you are gonna bring to the game. and I can't quite let go of a niggling suspicion that you are scum with nacho. you seemed so convinced he was scum yesterday what exactly happened to that read?
whew!
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Fate »

That doesn't seem at all right but I get to blame drealmerz, Kagami, and the voutecounter
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Fate »

It picks up votes that are quoted?

FFS
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1150, drealmerz7 wrote:
Un
Official Vote Count

Nachomamma8
camntsuki
(1): Spyre
drealmerz7
(1): Nacho
Infinity 324

Not Voting
(0): dreal, nahdia, zito, Inf, kagami

There
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Fate »

I ALREADY DID IT NOW YOURE MAKING ME LOOK BAD
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1154, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1150, drealmerz7 wrote:
Un
Official Vote Count

Nachomamma8
camntsuki
(1): Spyre
drealmerz7
(1): Nacho
Infinity 324

Not Voting
(0): dreal, nahdia, zito, Inf, kagami

There
Ok you're welcome
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1155, Fate wrote:I ALREADY DID IT NOW YOURE MAKING ME LOOK BAD
Wow so ungrateful
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

I have a sick kid and my weekly Thursday night thing. I'll read up tomorrow.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Uh

Did you stop the lynch? Y/N
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm trying to figure the best course of action while poring over the game and typing out a lot of things in different windows and things

don't worry, I'll make your eyes bleed soon enough

in the meantime, I wanted to give you all an official votecount
balance among all things
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

More like a...vote don't

...since it was VD, get it?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1128, pirate mollie wrote:this post is some hot garbage

I think if you were town and too busy you wld rhapsodize us with beautiful sweet promises that you will post content later.

you didn't do that.

instead you pushing this very tired push on dreamz when it shld be very apparent that it is a playstyle issue. you LOVE players like that. you find them funny and entertaining and usually try to keep them mislynched. I bet you were telling the truth when you said in that games with dreamz how you were tired of rolling scum. I don't buy into the gambler's fallacy that is the crux of his reasons for thinking he is scum but I do find your reaction weird and when called you ought on your previous games you looked like caught scum and are going to do nothing but make snarky potshots from the side and push on an easy target.

there is not 1 single thing that is town about this post, there is no thought just snark aimed at dunn which is a way to discredit him and it looks like you are waiting to see where town will go wrt him cos town!you knows what town paranoia looks like. don't make me post that dreadful pirate speak post again. I mean are you gonna go back to that trajectory of dunn and dreamz are SCUM TOGETHER???? AND THAT THEY CONCOCTED THIS ENTIRE PLAN WITH THEIR WILY WAYS IN ORDER TO HOODWINK TOWN TO THE END OF THE GAME??? I am sure they are flattered that you think that they cld pull it off but I doubt that is what either of them are doing.

and you wld have to be blind not to have seen a connection the between duun/dreamz with the obvs broadcasting of what they were doing I mean I mentioned it, sad mentioned it, and a cple of other pple mentioned it was impossible to miss.

I think you are scum. it is just a matter of trying to figure out a way to get other pple to see it which will not be easy.
when i was town and too busy i used to just promise content later until i had time, mlem mlem. lately, I've been providing snippets of content when I don't have time and filling the cracks when I do have time, mlem mlem. I don't really see why this is a problem for you, especially when we've been having remarkably similar scumreads (even while you're telling me that drealmer is town and i'm not seeing past a playstyle issue you can't help but scumread him); you say that you don't understand why I'm going where I'm going and yet end in the same exact places I do; I don't think it's coincidence, I just think that we're seeing the same things and you're not seeing my process for getting there, mlem mlem.

i do love players like drealmer, mlem mlem. that doesn't mean that i ignore them when they are scum and drealmer is scum, mlem mlem. I've seen him with scumreads before; they possess and overtake him and he pushes them with this beautiful, single-mindedness that shows he believes 100% of what he's saying and he's going to see it through until the end, mlem mlem. When we played together and I was a jester playing for town and he was town he barely had any time to play at all and yet instantly got a clear town signal the moment he engaged a single person, mlem mlem. I'm not getting that signal here, mlem mlem. Neither are you, mlem mlem. Why, mlem mlem? Is it because that rascal Nacho is bullying drealmer, mlem mlem? Or is it because I'm seeing him for what he really is, mlem mlem?

With Dunn, I laughed when I read his case, mlem mlem. I do think that it makes him town; not scum, not null, not town; only town can come up with reasoning that insane and yet dripping with that amount of conviction and I thought it was awesome, mlem mlem. I was dismissive of the case because it was something that I knew people weren't going to buy into because it's ridiculous and I figured once he got it out in the open and thought about it in the open he'd rethink his approach, mlem mlem. You and I both know that my approach to a game as scum isn't to see some wonky orb fragments floating around and then spend my entire game making half-assed pushes on all possible orb carries, mlem mlem.

i was blind to role interactions, mlem mlem. I don't know if you remember how horrible I am at picking up at PRs as scum, but that lack of talent translates to my town game, mlem mlem. I didn't think that drealmer/Dunn was because of role information; I thought Dunn/Nahdia had a weird reasonless town read on drealmer and I thought that one of them was scum and the other one was being weird, hence my "trifecta that is not all scum", mlem mlem.

You're not out of the woods yet, mlem mlem. Before you go about convincing other people that I am scum, you still need to do some work in reading me this game because you're not there yet, mlem mlem.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

nah I just haven't invested the energy properly

I'm in the process of refocusing the energies and channeling properly for this game so it may all go the right way

I am not trying to block any sort of path to Truth at all, but doing correctly takes time and my energy and focus has been low through the day (lower than I would have liked, certainly) - but I am dedicated, and you will have me, do not doubt, or fear
balance among all things
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Nahdia »

mlem mlem
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

those who pretend to judge without even seeming to try to understand are the deviants - it is obvious

but I will elaborate more, you can be sure
balance among all things
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

WHO DARES TREAD IN MY DOMAIN, MLEM MLEM???

CERTAINLY NOT FUCKING DREALMER; I DON'T BUY THESE PROMISES OF BIG WALLS AND BIG WOTS; THE ONLY THING I'M BUYING AND SMELLING FROM THAT DIRECTION IS FEAR, MLEM MLEM. I DON'T NEED FUCKING WALLS OF TEXT, MLEM MLEM. I DON'T NEED POSTS THAT REQUIRE THE UTMOST FOCUS AND ENERGY TO UNLEASH, MLEM MLEM. WHAT I SEEK IS TRUTH, AND DREALMER IS OBSCURING THAT BRIGHT AND SHINY TRUTH PRETTY FUCKING HARD, MLEM MLEM. IF HE TRULY POSSESSED A SCUMREAD THAT WAS AS STRONG AS THE SCUMREAD HE WAS RAMBLING ON ABOUT THEN IT WOULDN'T HAVE DISAPPEARED SO SILENTLY, MLEM MLEM. IF HE WAS TRULY SCUMREADING ME TO THAT EXTENT THEN HE WOULDN'T BE "VOTING ELSEWHERE" FOR FUNSIES; HE'D BE PUSHING ME BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE A SCUMREAD THAT ROCKS YOUR WORLD, MLEM MLEM.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1165, drealmerz7 wrote:those who pretend to judge without even seeming to try to understand are the deviants - it is obvious

but I will elaborate more, you can be sure
i'm sitting here trying to read you and it's like pulling out teeth, mlem mlem. the fact that the attempt even has to be made is already a giant neon sign flashing "MURDER, MURDER", but here I am trying to read you anyways, mlem mlem.

spyrex, please come back to me - playing murderball alone is like drinking alone and you are drinking alone right now, my friend, mlem mlem.

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

the only fear is here what you are mongering
balance among all things
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1168, drealmerz7 wrote:the only fear is here what you are mongering
i'm pretty hyped for the part of the show where the explaining happens, mlem mlem.

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh, nacho,

you are like a giant metal tank, blasting huge mortars at me over and over

but I am a quick-frog - 2 hops this way and you miss completely - 2 hops another way

"and where did he go? damnit! I can't see him! blast some more!"
balance among all things
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by camntsuki »

I think dreamers is town, nacho.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1162, Nachomamma8 wrote:when i was town and too busy i used to just promise content later until i had time, mlem mlem. lately, I've been providing snippets of content when I don't have time and filling the cracks when I do have time, mlem mlem. I don't really see why this is a problem for you, especially when we've been having remarkably similar scumreads (even while you're telling me that drealmer is town and i'm not seeing past a playstyle issue you can't help but scumread him); you say that you don't understand why I'm going where I'm going and yet end in the same exact places I do; I don't think it's coincidence, I just think that we're seeing the same things and you're not seeing my process for getting there, mlem mlem.
what similar scumreads are we having? I don't even know who your scumreads ARE now that you think dunn is town? I mean are you still scumreading nahdia? I mean lets discuss
THAT
, cos what you are saying is not true.

and this puts me in a bind. there is phenomena going around where pple say that, "I think this cos this thing happened", when what they said happened never took place. its not just you, I see it all over the place including this game.

so tell me what scumreads we have in common, and what conclusions we are drawing that are the same. cos no, that is not what I see happening.
i do love players like drealmer, mlem mlem. that doesn't mean that i ignore them when they are scum and drealmer is scum, mlem mlem. I've seen him with scumreads before; they possess and overtake him and he pushes them with this beautiful,
single-mindedness that shows he believes 100% of what he's saying
and he's going to see it through until the end, mlem mlem. When we played together and I was a jester playing for town and he was town he barely had any time to play at all and yet instantly got a clear town signal the moment he engaged a single person, mlem mlem. I'm not getting that signal here, mlem mlem. Neither are you, mlem mlem. Why, mlem mlem? Is it because that rascal Nacho is bullying drealmer, mlem mlem? Or is it because I'm seeing him for what he really is, mlem mlem?
you mean like what he did yesterday with you? cos isn't that exactly what he did? the only thing I find suspect is that he is not saying 1 thing about it today. what looks like is going on between you is scum theatre. there is a lot of posturing, but it comes across as shallow and I feel like I am watching a performance and not a mutual exchange of cross-scumreads.
With Dunn, I laughed when I read his case, mlem mlem. I do think that it makes him town; not scum, not null, not town; only town can come up with reasoning that insane and yet dripping with that amount of conviction and I thought it was awesome, mlem mlem. I was dismissive of the case because it was something that I knew people weren't going to buy into because it's ridiculous and I figured once he got it out in the open and thought about it in the open he'd rethink his approach, mlem mlem. You and I both know that my approach to a game as scum isn't to see some wonky orb fragments floating around and then spend my entire game making half-assed pushes on all possible orb carries, mlem mlem.
oh yaye! we agree on a read! how about that, we agree that dunn is obvstown. glad you changed youyr mind on that 1.
i was blind to role interactions, mlem mlem. I don't know if you remember how horrible I am at picking up at PRs as scum, but that lack of talent translates to my town game, mlem mlem. I didn't think that drealmer/Dunn was because of role information; I thought Dunn/Nahdia had a weird reasonless town read on drealmer and I thought that one of them was scum and the other one was being weird, hence my "trifecta that is not all scum", mlem mlem.
I don't think you are horrible at all. I mean you say you are (last time you said this to me you were scum) but I think you have a knack for picking up on things that pple are trying to hide. you know and I know that specials tend to throw up a lot of false positives cos they want scum to know that they are a pr. but what I DO know is that you don't your play on special hunting, I just find it interesting and convenient that you just happened to pick out the 2 pple who were talking about it covertly. my guess is that scum already know about the orbs and they wld have every incentive to get them just as much as town wld cos it cld be a red herring or it cld be something important. soyeah I find it strange that you missed that entire conversation between dunn/dreamz/nahdia yet those just happened to be your suspects especially since sad and I brought it up.
You're not out of the woods yet, mlem mlem. Before you go about convincing other people that I am scum, you still need to do some work in reading me this game because you're not there yet, mlem mlem.
fine. I will continue to work on reading you and you can start by addressing the points above. lets start there.
whew!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I mean i can buy not knowing orb stuff but dream and dunn were transparent as far as some role nonsense

Mlem mlem
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

@ oh spyrella of the SDC

I wld really, really love to what your thoughts are right now! :]

@ camn

are you scumreading spyrella, yes or no. I asked this earlier and mentioned how his play is similar and therefore scummy but I didn't get a yes or a no. you are not voting him so does this mean you are unsure?

these are pple I think are town and wld very much like to work with:

dunn, rc, and infinity

my light townreads are camn mebbe staeg

I am not going to call dreamz town cos he will be a policy lynch if he does not produce content like he keeps saying he will.

nahdia and spyrella I am unsure on, I feel like if I have a convo with him I cld get a better read on him, with nahdia I am just going to sort by POE cos it seems like any attempt is met with snark.

I am gonna have to work some things out with kagami and I am waiting for zito to have time to explain. he has bigger priorities rn so I am inclined to leave him alone.
whew!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”