Page 42 of 54

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:47 am
by Davsto
In post 1006, ɀefiend wrote:Why is no one else, including you, trying to figure out the 7 alignments in the game? People not trying to let something slip??

No it's because we'd basically be picking alignment names out of a hat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:48 am
by Davsto
Like figuring out what the supposed factions are is a ridiculous waste of time because it's almost entirely irrelevant compared to who the players with non-town alignments are.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:03 am
by SnarkySnowman
What davsto said, alignments don't matter beyond town / not town so much when there are a fuckton of not town. You can kind of kill spec I guess to get killing roles but how well does that work in other games?

Tldr scum hunt you whiners

VOTE: Alisae so did you claim n1 results?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:17 pm
by Azral
Frank, what are you thinking about Ali? Scummy or prob town or?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:09 pm
by KainTepes
i cant READ ALISEAE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:37 pm
by FrankJaeger
I think her wanting to lynch me is a scum move in this context.
Specially with no backing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:40 pm
by FrankJaeger
In post 956, Azral wrote:

fwiw I have more reasons to believe frank is scum today than anyone else

?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:56 pm
by Alisae
I watched Desperado and nothing happened.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:57 am
by Azral
In post 1031, FrankJaeger wrote:?

yeh I overstated that. I did come into d2 thinking you were likely scum but I've changed my mind. I think you're town now.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:01 am
by Azral
In post 1032, Alisae wrote:I watched Desperado and nothing happened.

Why Desperado?

Would like to hear your reasoning at the time, but seems like a dead easy thing for scum to claim after a massclaim - he's one of like two or three people in the whole game who (probably) didn't target anyone.

Would have been a lot more impressed if you claimed this when you were asked to during the massclaim instead of once the massclaim was over - suspicious.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:04 am
by Azral
damn, apart from any arguments or cases - Alisae just plain *feels* like scum here. Especially the way she reacted when called her out on the last page. feels caught.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:07 am
by Azral
In post 1029, KainTepes wrote:i cant READ ALISEAE

no excuses! She's scummy, if you're town you should be on that

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:08 am
by Azral
also I bet KT read just enough of the game to know that would be a hilariously ironic post at this point in the game

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:30 am
by Alisae
In post 1034, Azral wrote:
In post 1032, Alisae wrote:I watched Desperado and nothing happened.

Why Desperado?

Would like to hear your reasoning at the time, but seems like a dead easy thing for scum to claim after a massclaim - he's one of like two or three people in the whole game who (probably) didn't target anyone.

Would have been a lot more impressed if you claimed this when you were asked to during the massclaim instead of once the massclaim was over - suspicious.
I skimmed the VCs and he never got any votes so I assumed he towntold like a motherfucker and thus someone would kill him because scum can go after people who are heavily townread.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:39 am
by Azral
Desperado, what's your personal read on that? Believable?


(I admit I got watcher and tracker confused in my head for a bit.)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:42 am
by KainTepes
I WILL HAMMER ALISXAER IF NEEDED,, im just TOO LAZY

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:44 am
by Alisae
I think this is scum!Kain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:48 am
by Desperado
In post 1039, Azral wrote:Desperado, what's your personal read on that? Believable?


(I admit I got watcher and tracker confused in my head for a bit.)


i mean it sounds nice

a full watcher in this setup is kinda dumb tho

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:49 am
by Alisae
Why are ywall judging my claim when you have other very questionable claims to question.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:12 am
by Desperado
such as?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:13 am
by Desperado
also im really creeped out how this game went from dead to 100 during the mass claim to dead again

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:14 am
by Alisae
Kain's claim.
Zef's claim.
Frank's claim.
Azral's claim even.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:37 am
by Narna
Crazy thought, let's use what Gamma told us about wanting third party and my info to lynch the awkward watcher claim who never gets to play third party. The mod warned about outing survey answers needlessly for a reason. Knowing how many people wanted their preferred role can be quite game breaking if people out what alignment they wanted, and more than likely got it.

Is Ali's Zef vote not opportunistic? Or his vote on Azrel which came right after listing three unexplained scumreads on different players?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:45 am
by Narna
I know I'm repeating myself, but I didn't get much engagement the first go at it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:23 pm
by FrankJaeger
In post 1046, Alisae wrote:Frank's claim.


Stop saying you dont like my role.

obv you dont have a reason.