--------------------- <-------- Line of Lynchability

Wraith
Alisae

SirCakez

Lycanfire

SlySly

Pine

kuror9

Varsoon is my mortal enemy and I kind of got obsessed with reading him after one particular game we played together. I would be shocked if he is scum here.

Vifam exudes IDGAFtown. I can picture him sitting on a stool in the corner by himself, chillin, being town.

Clumsy felt really open in RVS, showed town restraint re: the Cakez wagon, and overall gives off good vibes.

Arwen and Aragorn's tiff was Varsoon was weird but other than that they're presenting the kind of hydra dissonance that I tend to think comes from town hydras. Keyser Soze's looked even more town since Frozen Angel replaced out.

Human Sequencer is above the line almost entirely because of his asking for other player's accounts and clearly using that information to inform his scumhunting, even if I don't like a lot of the angles he's taken.

Wraith is just kind of there. He started the Cakez wagon but it didn't really feel like a town Eureka moment at all, especially with the lack of follow up.

Alisae and Prism had a really long back and forth that I still don't fully understand. Prism came out of it sure that Alisae was scum but that wasn't quite how I interpreted it.

I haven't liked SirCakez since page one and in theory there is nothing wrong with his wagon but I think it's a mistake and while we could just push it through and work off flip, I'd really rather lynch Pine or kuror9 today.

Lycanfire's been perpetually catching up, having trouble interpreting his AtE. And he thinks Prism claimed Mathblade so she needs to die? Whatever that means, she didn't, and we're not.

SlySly hasn't done anything of note in either direction.

Pine is scum. Up to page 28 I had Pine listed as "not giving a shit about playing this game" and then he started talking about how "this is the way he's chosen to play" when that is not at all evident from his earlier promises of content. He's still on his RVS vote. I'm hooking up the Vig Signal as I type this.

Kuror is my #1 scumread. Reck was a nonentity and still had one of the scummier posts in the game. Kuror's catchup was all surface and overexcused, and his defense of Cakez looked like WKing, especially with him now being OK with Cakez being lynched:
In post 576, kuror0 wrote:Ok I'm here now. Weekends are weekends so I'm usually not that available.

We got almost exactly 4 days left unless we get some extension. Now I must admit I don't have strong reads so far.

I'm not entirely against cakez wagon but I think it kind of reached too soon the claim point, especially when you consider we have a lot of inactive players. I figure you could have poked around other slots to get a better idea but I guess I don't have the merits to complain about that stuff.

@Vifam who are your 2-3 top scum reads so far?
In post 711, kuror0 wrote:To add I could also go for cakez. Something is odd there and I would rather prevent a last minute wagon jumping getting claims.
^Scum.

Unvote
Vote: kuror9

@ Varsoon, Vifam, Clumsy: I think there's a very good chance Cakez could be town and Pine and kuror9 are scum coasting while you lead this mislynch.
;)
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Human Sequencer »

rip me this game

i got a lil salty tbh but that ok

gj varsoon thx for kinda carrying
nah
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 1214, Clumsy wrote:Hrm... Here's my thing right now.

Assume HS is town. They're on the fast(slow) track to today's lynch. Mafia would want to be quiet here, right? To not derail the lynch accidentally?

SlySly and Lycanfire are the ones being really quiet. I want pressure on those slots. If we don't get interaction that we want, I'm fine with lynching there/shooting there.

That's assuming HS is town though. Again, willing to go back there if need be.

I had it all the way back here. Ugh. I need to learn to stick with my reads, I let new developments get in the way too much.

Wraith wrote:Okay, I think I'm adopting a Lynch All Lurkers policy from now on. Every single game I've played since returning has had lurker scum
I need to adopt this too.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Desperado »

town lurks too tho

ahem kuror ahem

you have to differentiate between town and scum lurk
;)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1423, Varsoon wrote:Pls no multiball, Andy
Multiball is the worst thing ever.
I love that I got this role and I loved this game and it was fun.
I wanna know about curios!!
I deliberately name mafia factions so people can't assume there's only one faction. :D

D1 was the Urn, which would AFFLICT the person who touches it. YOU were the only one immune to Afflictions (going Virtuous instead) so it was a good thing for the town overall because of that.
D2 was the Eldritch Slayer's Ring which gave a 1shot ELDRITCH Cop ability to the bearer.
D3 cured the target of their Affliction, if any. You wouldn't lose your Virtuousness though.

The N3 event was a 1shot ability the mafia held on to for later.
In post 1424, Wraith wrote:Andrius only confirmed that SlySly was doing it deliberately
He was the only player who said that he did this intentionally in the Scum PT, so that's where I got it from.

Any future games will likely be large themes for simple control issues on my end.

I made this for Wraith when he started PMing me his thoughts on the game N2 for my entertainment and his thinking process.
I made him a PT to facilitate both purposes.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Good job to the town

The lynch on Zefiend was horrendous though. He never managed to post, a single time. How Vifam didn't get more flak for that I have no idea.

I still had some vain hope that Slysly would slip through, but after Clumsy revealed he was a second tracker that hope was gone. We knew he was a PR, but I was pegging him as a different kind of informative role (he could have been the Shopkeep). That was the second worst assumption I made this game.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Desperado »

zefiend got lynched because pine was scum
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Desperado »

and you have no idea how vifam didn't get flak for hammering scum?

lol
;)
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

My worst assumption? Now prepare yourself for scumtears.

The scumteam was not told what affliction did, which was needlessly unfair. If you want to know why we didn't use ARMY OF BONES immediately... It's because we didn't know what it would do! By the time people started claiming, ARMY OF BONES was useless. Why did I use ARMY OF BONES d3? Because we weren't told that the town would know of the consequence, just that there would be an army of skeletons sent to assault the camp of the adventurers and that they knew that performing a night action was dangerous.
Then
the modpost flat-out said what the consequence was.

The factional ability was useless with the information given to the scumteam. Scum should have been explicitly told in what way affliction interacted with players because from game start, we believed we were the only ones able to afflict.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1291, Varsoon wrote:Wooo!
I got him!
Fuck yeah!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9mJ82x_l-E[/youtube]
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

oh yeah, we thought HS was a PR because he seemed to think some players started with items and that he was lying about being afflicted. whatever PR i thought he was, i considered him higher threat over clumsy.

also-i love how one of wraith's posts crumbed PR of kuro's role.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Impressive work gents!

Genius flavor Andrius.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:37 am

Post by SirCakez »

Also +1 to this being better as a large theme
I think the lurking really hurt this and with more players it wouldn't have been as much of a problem
Which stinks since the mechanics were really cool.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 1430, Desperado wrote:town lurks too tho

ahem kuror ahem

you have to differentiate between town and scum lurk
I can't even sort my life, no post slots are about as hard to sort as a void. And tbh I wasn't expecting all of them to go full lurk mode.
Too lazy to be scum.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 422, Vifam wrote:Not sure what to make about Varsoon and Leon atm but I like Wraith's post on Cakez just now
Some say that Vifam is still trying to sort me.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”