(NSFW) Mini 1882 - TPTG Mafia 1.5: The Fappening (NoWins)

Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And in case anyone is wondering- this whole plan is in the scum PT.
please release the scum PT of it hasn't been released
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Also, as it turns out, all we as scum had to do to win is pair up that last day I was in the game. That would have stranded at least one townie and we could have freely killed Rach/Fire if they weren't the ones stranded or anybody else if they were at night without having to worry about even/odd. The next day wouldn't start because we would be at 3:3 and would have reached our wincon. I don't think any of the scum ever fully understood that or we probably wouldn't have overlooked that option.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I was pretty lost that whole game, jaqen you carried us hard. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful >~<
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by T-Bone »

It's fine guys, lets not continue to litigate the game.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

T-

I know you guys spent a lot of time developing this game and I for one appreciate it and I did have fun. I just don't think you see that it wasn't a slim chance to pull something off. It was a slam dunk that was goal tended.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I definitely would like to see the scum thread and if there was a dead thread that one too.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by RachMarie »

and I definitely want to play in the next version of this game I had a lot of fun.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by T-Bone »

dramonic - Agent Aardvark
"Agent Aardvark, your Trouser Gods are relieved to see you back in the compound. You see, there's another threat. Yes, we know how ineffectual you were the first time around. But, remember we gave you that suit? It never gets dirty? You fucking owe us. Get on the case, Agent!"

Kinks: Furries
Off-Limits: Dom/Sub

You win when free love, sex, and depravity can be allowed to reign and nothing can prevent this.

shos - Denise the Dom
"Listen, your Trouser Gods know that you aren't good at taking direction, but let's get serious for a moment. We need you to...safe word? What fucking safe word? To break the roleplay? What the fuck? No, see you need to get your nipple clamping ass into gear and root out evil! Sigh...yes you can bring the cattle prong. And the car battery. Sigh...and the edible panties..."

Kinks: Dom/Sub, S&M, Exhibitionism
Off-Limits: None

You win when free love, sex, and depravity can be allowed to reign and nothing can prevent this.

All In - Benjamin Dover Jr.
"Thank ME that you aren't actually Ben's son. That would be weird, having a baby participate in St. Cuckhold's Day. Okay, yeah we get it you are wondering what's up. Well, your parents are fucking morons, they named your older brother Benjamin. He was Tara's cameraman, now he's an important Senator. You? Well, you're nothing special. At least you only have ONE penis."

Kinks: Sodomy, S&M
Off-Limits: Furries

DrippingGoofball - Vatsyayana
"Wait, did you seriously name yourself after the author of the Karma Sutra? For the love of US we wrote that stupid thing! Yeah, you see we were going through a rebellious phase when we met Vatsyayana...the real one. Listen, Budda and I have an understanding. No! I'm not a racist just because I can't name any Hindu Gods! Just...shut up geez."

Kinks: S&M
Off-Limits: Exhibitionism, Furries

Gorkington - Armor Gimp
"Armor Gimp, we are so glad to have you in the Commune to avenge your master, The Gimp. I have to say we're real big fans of that thing you do where you grab people out of the air and piledrive them into your dick. It makes us uncomfortable actually. Like, right down here, in our nether regions."

Kinks: Rubberist, S&M
Off-Limits: Sodomy

MagnaofIllusions - Dennis the Disciple
"Seriously? You better be 18 bud. Oh, you're 23? Well, how old is your mother? 34? For real? Okay, well we're not having this conversation anymore because it implies underage sex by another party. Also, it's really weird that your mother is teaching you this shit. Like, really weird."

Kinks: Exhibitionism, Furries
Off-Limits: Dom/Sub

Fresh - The Dragonboned
"Forged in the crucible of heroes, you are the chosen one. You are...Dovahqeth. With the stamina of dragons, your dick is prophesized to slay many succubis and incubis (we don't judge) with your Fus Roh Dah!"

Kinks: Furries, Dom/Sub
Off-Limits: Rubberists

ThinkBig - Spunk the Scardy Skunk
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? BEHIND YOU? IS THAT A DICK? WHAT THE FUCK DON'T SNEAK UP LIKE THAT!! WHAT? YOU SCARED, BITCH? Did you...did you shit yourself? Is that why you're called the Scardy Skunk? Dude, whatever. Change your pants and get to work."

Kinks: Furries, Rubberists
Off-Limits: S&M, Sodomy

RachMarie - Tara's Favorite Broken Vibrator
"Oh damn, did Tara leave that here? Is it...is it on? She...hasn't been back in the Commune for several months. And you're still vibrating. Is there an everlast battery inside this thing? Well I mean, it'll run out of batteries eventually. Plus, I doubt Tara would mind if someone just...borrowed you for a little bit..."

Kinks: Exhibitionism, S&M, Furries, Rubberists
Off-Limits: None

podoboq - Mr. Expose
"Ah Mr. Expose, you're here? That's good. See we need your superior investigative skills and...okay I mean go ahead just take off your pants...Your Trouser Gods aren't trying to tell you anything important or anything. Oh, now you're taking off your man thong. Great. Listen, we were about to tell you exactly WHO the threats to St. Cuckhold's Day were, but you couldn't keep your pants on for 30 fucking seconds...and now you're getting out the baby oil. Okay, we're done here."

Kinks: Exhibitionism, Sodomy
Off-Limits: S&M

nn30 - Jane the Virgin
"Okay, your Trouser Gods need to have a talk with you for a moment. You see, you just need to grow some balls and get your cherry popped. You're in the right place and...no? You are going to destroy everything we hold dear? Oh dear...we have faith that the Commune will get you. And once they do, we'll have our way with your body and soul...forever....MUHAHAHAHAHA.

...with explicit consent of course."

Kinks: None
Off-Limits: Sodomy, S&M, Exhibitionism

You came in with SnarkySnowman and KuroiXHF, and can communicate HERE. You heathens.

You win when the Commune finally learns some goddamn abstinence, and nothing can prevent this.

SnarkySnowman - The Gal Val Huber
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU SERIOUS? You think abstinence education is the way to go? Listen, between you and your Trouser Gods...studies say otherwise. It's common fucking sense really. Kids are going to want to have sex, and want it the more you tell them you can't. Just teach them about contraception and maybe we can slow down the teenage pregnancy epidemic. Why is teaching kids safe sex such a bad thing? See? You're getting it now! You wouldn't let your kids get behind the wheel of a car without teaching them first right? Oh...I'm sorry...I didn't know that your daughter did exactly that. And she was pregnant...you're not going to let this go are you?"

Kinks: None
Off-Limits: Rubberists, Furries

You came in with nn30 and KuroiXHF, and can communicate HERE. You heathens.

You win when the Commune finally learns some goddamn abstinence, and nothing can prevent this.

KuroiXHF - Anthony Weiner
"Congressman, how are you? Have you come to the Commune to follow in Brett Farve's steps? No, listen, texting the ladies your dick isn't a bad thing, just do it with consent, that's all. Oh, right you're one of THOSE people. You know people who think the concept of consent was created by and for liberals so they could do immoral things and allow the feminists and Jews to take over the world. Listen? That's fucked up. No shut up your Trouser Gods are talking now. You think it makes you a manly man to show women your dick when YOU want to? That the perfect woman is the one who will see that dick pic and obey? Well, if you want love! Lower your expectations alot, you might think your dick is a gift...I promise it's not. "

Kinks: Exhibitionism
Off-Limits: S&M, Dom/Sub

You came in with nn30 and SnarkySnowman, and can communicate HERE. You heathens.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by T-Bone »

My favorite character is The Dragonboned, so I appreciate that he is still alive for the next game.

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I had fun with my role indeed :lol:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1525, Jaqen Hghar wrote:And in case anyone is wondering- this whole plan is in the scum PT.
please release the scum PT of it hasn't been released
Please!
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:28 am

Post by Fresh »

In post 1533, T-Bone wrote:My favorite character is The Dragonboned, so I appreciate that he is still alive for the next game.
I am the dragonboned.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 1523, Jaqen Hghar wrote:I'm sorry and no disrespect to anyone, but I worked my ass off from the moment I entered the game to set this up, and set up it was.
But that only would have worked because Gork made a huge mistake that you couldn't play toward or generate, and town couldn't really play
around
. If he hadn't made that mistake, you would have lost every time. The number of things that have to go right for you to get the win in this way seemed incredibly slim, and not exactly fun at that.

I'm not saying it wasn't a win you were angling toward, or that it wasn't how your team planned to win the game. I just think it's disappointing that you decided
that
was a better way to play mafia than trying to look like town and convincing us to turn on eachother. You turned this game into not-mafia, and I don't think it's fair to place that blame on the moderators.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1527, SnarkySnowman wrote:I was pretty lost that whole game, jaqen you carried us hard. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful >~<
Thanks!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1537, podoboq wrote:
In post 1523, Jaqen Hghar wrote:I'm sorry and no disrespect to anyone, but I worked my ass off from the moment I entered the game to set this up, and set up it was.
But that only would have worked because Gork made a huge mistake that you couldn't play toward or generate, and town couldn't really play
around
. If he hadn't made that mistake, you would have lost every time. The number of things that have to go right for you to get the win in this way seemed incredibly slim, and not exactly fun at that.

I'm not saying it wasn't a win you were angling toward, or that it wasn't how your team planned to win the game. I just think it's disappointing that you decided
that
was a better way to play mafia than trying to look like town and convincing us to turn on eachother. You turned this game into not-mafia, and I don't think it's fair to place that blame on the moderators.
You're missing the part where I baited him into that mistake.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:51 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

To the other part- I evaluated the situation I stepped into and worked within the ruleset to reach my wincon through manipulation. From the scum side- that's mafia.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:00 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And I did convince you guys I was town, in for so long as it mattered. I kept you from booking Snarky/Kuroi and lead you to mislynching MOIDGB and cast plenty of shade on Rach group to set up a mislynch. After that it didn't matter.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:26 am

Post by RachMarie »

hes right about that had we kept MoI in the game snarky and kuroi would have gone down pretty fast. Kuroi especially because MoI definitely was gunning for him.

Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

If you go back to the game state when I fake claimed, it was written in stone that Snark/Kuroi was being booked that night. Then I claimed to have one guilty in DGB/MOI which refocused the attention on them. They started taking shots at each other calling their partner scum, Snarky and Kuroi drifted into the shadows, and everyone just put them on the back burner for "tomorrow" maybe, while instead making sure to book the wrong pair.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1537, podoboq wrote:
But that only would have worked because Gork made a huge mistake that you couldn't play toward or generate,
But I did and
it
did
In post 1285, Gorkington wrote:
In post 1279, shos wrote:
get kinky wit: gorkington
No, Just Sayin'

hey fuck you jaqen this cycle isnt over yet.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And FTR, though the title officially says no wins, I'll always refer to this as that time my team achieved a flawless scum victory.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Really impressive considering that everyone wanted pretty much everyone on your team lynched basically all game and didn't have the means to do so. Yeah this is the part where I start getting really unimpressed with you implying that taking advantage of mechanics that made it almost impossible to lynch you and your scummates was MIND BoGGLINGly AMAZING. Sucks that things weren't standardized, but the merit of your victory would have depended on a setup that demoralized and frustrated town into apathy and allowed for you to lynch four town on a technically that wasn't balanced for. Calm your tits. It's really not that impressive. At all.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like it's seriously really annoying that you think that the mods not giving an extra grace period for a second partnering up in the event of someone intentionally running down the clock is anything short of just you taking advantage of mod oversight.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

On that merit you could have won on D1. If a bunch of town failed the first pairing and it was just scum left, you could have run the clock down. Wow. So balanced. Very impressive.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

In hindsight we literally could have abused the mechanic to lynch a shit ton of people if it had been harnessed by town. It literally broke the game to abuse that aspect of the mechanic.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”