farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Congrats to Skruffs. I want Fonz to write many times over and over. Farside is not always scum. Did you really just have to keep ignoring every scummy comment Skruffs made.
I hate that I was right with Qman/ Skruffs scum and that Fonz just didnt' want to listen.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:55 am

Post by farside22 »

I wanted to add.
Rishi I really enjoyed the game. I think the fact that the scum hit a power role first N0 really hurt the town. I think that there wasn't votes did cause a bit of delay in the game. Overall an interesting idea.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

I still don't understand why I was lynched, to be honest. Anyone want to explain that to me?

I would agree that not voting in thread kinda killed the game later. I don't have too much else to say since I was dead pretty much the whole time. Good job Skruffs, even though your inactivity made me squirm.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by Rishi »

Choices:

Night 0

Mafia kills Spider Jerusalem.
Spider Jerusalem sends no kill.
Akonas investigates QuickBen (later Mgm)

Election 1

Shanba forces Rigel to vote for hasdgfas. (Rigel was already voting for hasdgfas.)

Night 1

Mafia kills Rigel.
Akonas investigates farside22.

Election 2

Shanba forces Holy to vote for opie. (Holy was voting for Mgm.)

Night 2

Mafia kills Akonas.
Akonas investigates Holy.

Election 3

Shanba forces farside22 to vote for Holy. (farside22 was voting for Skruffs.)

Night 3

Mafia kills Shanba.

Night 4

Mafia kills Mgm.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by Rishi »

The game was almost cracked open on Night 2. Qman wasn't sure if he could target the person with immunity with his kill. He basically said that, if he could kill Akonas, he would. If not, he would kill Shanba.

If Akonas lived that night, he could have claimed cop and been able to clear Mgm, farside22 and Holy. It would have almost guaranteed victory for town.

Why Akonas didn't use his immunity votes to point out his innocent investigations (except for Day 1), I'll never know. If he cleared farside22 before dying, the last couple days of this game would have been altered dramatically.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:16 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Wow, I survived just by being alive at the final polls???
>.> That's interesting.

I had a really, really hard time 'interacting' the final tday because I had to make fonz suspicious by towninizing farside22... I couldn't switch on her because it would have made me look suspicious, so I had to kind of ignore fonz.

Everything I attributed to fonz was actually the exact same situation me and QMan were in the night beforel we could have won by voting farside22 but if all the other players were voting him it would have completely outed me as a liar.
Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:13 pm

Post by Qman »

Rishi wrote:The game was almost cracked open on Night 2. Qman wasn't sure if he could target the person with immunity with his kill. He basically said that, if he could kill Akonas, he would. If not, he would kill Shanba.

If Akonas lived that night, he could have claimed cop and been able to clear Mgm, farside22 and Holy. It would have almost guaranteed victory for town.

Why Akonas didn't use his immunity votes to point out his innocent investigations (except for Day 1), I'll never know. If he cleared farside22 before dying, the last couple days of this game would have been altered dramatically.
Agreed. I was virtually certain Akonas was the cop at the end of day 2, it really woulda sucked if he wasn't nkable.

I really had figured out that shanba was the pol. I was kinda iffy on killing him, as i thought it'd get me lynched, as it did.

I figured I was toast once Shanba turned up Pol, and after driving to Holy mislynch so I tried even harder to tie myself to Farside in non-obvious ways, something I'd been trying to do all game.
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:15 pm

Post by Qman »

Skruffs wrote:Wow, I survived just by being alive at the final polls???
>.> That's interesting.

I had a really, really hard time 'interacting' the final tday because I had to make fonz suspicious by towninizing farside22... I couldn't switch on her because it would have made me look suspicious, so I had to kind of ignore fonz.

Everything I attributed to fonz was actually the exact same situation me and QMan were in the night beforel we could have won by voting farside22 but if all the other players were voting him it would have completely outed me as a liar.
Think Survivor.

When you are immune, the other two people can only vote for each other. Ergo your vote is the deciding vote. No matter who you voted for, it would result in a win. Once you got immunity town was toast.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:23 pm

Post by Holy »

hasdgfas wrote:I still don't understand why I was lynched, to be honest. Anyone want to explain that to me?
Villager's thirst for blood~, I suppose.. :p

Too bad, no one
(in)
sane enough for agreeing with scummy-me to take skruffs down except farside. And it was stolen for my head too, lol.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:27 pm

Post by Holy »

Qman wrote:Think Survivor.

When you are immune, the other two people can only vote for each other. Ergo your vote is the deciding vote. No matter who you voted for, it would result in a win. Once you got immunity town was toast.
Erhm!
Rishi wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Immunity Skruff
Hmm. I did negate the random immunity rule, but I guess intentional immunity is still okay.
Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:56 pm

Post by Qman »

Holy wrote:
Qman wrote:Think Survivor.

Erhm!
Rishi wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Immunity Skruff
Hmm. I did negate the random immunity rule, but I guess intentional immunity is still okay.
No idea what you are saying there.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:30 am

Post by Holy »

^Never mind...
I thought the Immunity-rule was disabled last round. But it seems I'm wrong, the random immunity rule was the one that disabled.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:40 am

Post by The Fonz »

Hmmm. The problem here was, I found Skruffs' case so absurd, so illogical, so likely to make him look really bad, that I couldn't see scum pushing it to try to gain an advantage- and his stubbornness in sticking to it made me think him town. Meanwhile, farside was swinging back and forth like a palm tree in a hurricane...
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:56 am

Post by Rishi »

Qman wrote:
Skruffs wrote:Wow, I survived just by being alive at the final polls???
>.> That's interesting.

Think Survivor.

Exactly. I saw no point going through the voting phase again. The Fonz and farside could only vote for each other. Skruffs would vote for one of them, get them lynched and then night kill the other.

Since victory was inevitable, there was no point playing things out.

Yeah, I thought Shanba was pretty obviously the politician too. I think you made a good call by killing him, though, Qman. If he stayed alive in a lynch or lose situation (and had a good read on the game), then he could have been extremely powerful.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:24 am

Post by Skruffs »

QMan and me wasn't really sure who to kill the first night I Replaced in... I wound up sending in a kill on Shanba just because he always winds up getting ridiculously suspicious of me the closer to endgame we get in these kind of games.

I don' tthink it was mentioned that he was a likely power role. >.> It was either "Well MGM is probably cleared" and "Shanba's been razzing on me lately", or something like that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:17 am

Post by farside22 »

I was frustrated the last day that no one was talking. I knew Skruffs was scum and felt no matter what I said Fonz wasn't going to listen. I tried to point out how he was scummy and it was like talking to someone with deaf ears. Oh well. I tried hard to prove I was right. I can't believe Fonz thinks I'm really that dumb.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:24 am

Post by Rishi »

farside22 wrote:I was frustrated the last day that no one was talking. I knew Skruffs was scum and felt no matter what I said Fonz wasn't going to listen. I tried to point out how he was scummy and it was like talking to someone with deaf ears. Oh well. I tried hard to prove I was right. I can't believe Fonz thinks I'm really that dumb.
You had a good read on this game, though. I think, as early as Day 3, you had Qman and Skruffs pegged as the final two scum.

Skruffs did have the huge advantage that Ibby and Gorgon both gave very little information. He came in with almost a fresh start.
Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:54 am

Post by Qman »

Skruffs wrote:QMan and me wasn't really sure who to kill the first night I Replaced in... I wound up sending in a kill on Shanba just because he always winds up getting ridiculously suspicious of me the closer to endgame we get in these kind of games.

I don' tthink it was mentioned that he was a likely power role. >.> It was either "Well MGM is probably cleared" and "Shanba's been razzing on me lately", or something like that.
If i saved my night PM's I'd pull it up, but I think i mentioned it. Maybe i'm just misremembering the heavy innuendo i placed that he was the pol in thread though.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:01 am

Post by The Fonz »

farside22 wrote:I was frustrated the last day that no one was talking. I knew Skruffs was scum and felt no matter what I said Fonz wasn't going to listen. I tried to point out how he was scummy and it was like talking to someone with deaf ears. Oh well. I tried hard to prove I was right. I can't believe Fonz thinks I'm really that dumb.
It's because Farside,

YOUR ARGUMENTS WEREN'T VERY GOOD.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

That's the worst thing, when you know, but don't know how to properly explain.I have to deal with that a LOT as town.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:07 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”