Mini 1889: Greatest Idea Mafia (Endgame!)

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Wraith »

Drixx please hammer
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

If we're lynching Momo today we need to make sure we're not butt fucked tonight by letting the BP hammer a possible supersaint

It'll be 2:1:1 going into N3 if Grey hammers a supersaint.
At least 1 NK still active. Possibly two if Momo is 3rd party.
Game over
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2185, Drixx wrote:If we're really going to take the BS claims into account and assume supersaint, then NO townie should hammer because we may not be in a position to afford the trade. I'm guessing -Grey- doesn't believe the Supersaint claim. I'm struggling to understand why you do.
If you think momo's claims are bullshit you hammer .
If you town read Grey don't let him hammer.
If you town read Wraith don't let him hammer.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by momo »

Don't lynch me you idiots. If I get lynched, F*uck you all. I hope scum wins. If not, we can still f*cking work together.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by momo »

Hello
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 2202, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2185, Drixx wrote:If we're really going to take the BS claims into account and assume supersaint, then NO townie should hammer because we may not be in a position to afford the trade. I'm guessing -Grey- doesn't believe the Supersaint claim. I'm struggling to understand why you do.
I don't town read you or wraith. You in particular are sinking like a rock. -Grey- isn't an idiot and I can think of several plausible reasons he wants it to play out the way he has suggested. The fact that the really obvious stuff doesn't appear to have occurred to you is making me wonder what sort of thinking you're doing about the game state. The stuff I
think
-Grey- has in mind should be really obvious if you are making safe assumptions and are trying to keep town wincon alive.

I would advise you to trust -Grey- if you townread him. It's possible if
you
don't see it, then scum don't either, and that's good.

Sometimes you want to be a
little
more subtle than Lucille.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Wraith »

KEYSER OR DRIXX

ONE OF YOU, FUCKING HAMMER

If I'm not fucking allowed to hammer goddammit I'm not going to wait around for us to argue in circles for days.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by momo »

In post 2205, Drixx wrote:
I don't town read you or wraith. You in particular are sinking like a rock. -Grey- isn't an idiot and I can think of several plausible reasons he wants it to play out the way he has suggested. The fact that the really obvious stuff doesn't appear to have occurred to you is making me wonder what sort of thinking you're doing about the game state. The stuff I
think
-Grey- has in mind should be really obvious if you are making safe assumptions and are trying to keep town wincon alive.

you

little
Drixx, you SR Keyser. Then vote him. Either you take away unlynchable and prove him innocent or you lynch scum. This is the correct, safe move people.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Drixx »

Actually that's not quite accurate. I do not
strongly
town read you Keyser. I hope you're town because the world where there's only two anti-town and they are separate is the world where we have the best chance to win, and the one in which you have the most likelihood to be town.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 2207, momo wrote:
In post 2205, Drixx wrote:
think

you

little
Drixx, you SR Keyser. Then vote him. Either you take away unlynchable and prove him innocent or you lynch scum. This is the correct, safe move people.
No. The proper move is to kill you because you're scum. Then we have to hope that you are SOLO scum so that a kill goes away with your lynch.

Not only that ... if I somehow could suspend my disbelief enough to believe your bullshit, I can't trust you as far as I could throw you because a survivor
NEVER
plays favorably to town. You alive tomorrow means we lose because you'll vote wherever you can to end the day and try to end the game alive.

This bill of goods you're trying to sell that you're going to be our savior is bullshit. You need to eat the rope. Period.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Skybird »

I agree Momo needs to die. I don't know RC all that well, but I just don't see him making his role Supersaint Survivor. It doesn't make sense.

I also lived the Smite game with Drixx. If I could vote, I'd definitely vote Momo for claiming survivor.

I feel pretty good that Grey is town. I think Momo and LUV are scum.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Wraith »

I don't get why Keyser and Drixx are so hesitant to take one for the team. We're practically in fucking LyLo roles matter less now.
Show

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Drixx »

Okay apparently people haven't done the math. There are six of us alive. There are at least 2 scum left, possibly 3.

Momo is caught scum and is almost certainly NOT a supersaint; however, IF he is, then the only world in which we can win is if Momo goes today.

If there are 3 scum left and we use today to test Keyser, there is no possible way we win. That's why I am
exceptionally
suspicious of the people pushing for us to lynch Keyser. That's essentially conceding the game. It's scummy as all fuck.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Pre-cise-ly
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by -Grey- »

If Keyser and LUV are both scum, the game is unwinnable for town because momo IS scum. Period.

If there is a town fucking bone between LUV or Keyser, they will put momo at fucking L-1.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by -Grey- »

UNVOTE:

Drixx, unvote momo.

Call Keyser's bluff and take away his excuse to refuse voting momo.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Derp.

VOTE: momo

Just woke up. Sigh.
---
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2079, Wraith wrote:LUV is such scum. He's trying to WIFOM me into lynching a townread, and is even implying there's only one scumteam even though we know for certain there must be two. He dies tomorrow.

Unless someone convinces me Drixx or Grey are scum there's no fucking chance I'm lynching a townread over a claimed third party.

@Drixx: We still have to lynch Keyser first to pop his Unlynchable. On the off chance we survive through the night, no fucking way do we go into LyLo with an Unlynchable player.
Wraith, I'm not trying to convince you to do anything. I was simply laying out the risk of lynching Mo because I was sold on him being third-party. I don't understand why you're in favor of banking on the informed majority and a might. From my experience, that's a terrible idea.
In post 2081, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2075, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You attempting to paint that as scummy is low.
Not "attempting", I am calling your behaviour out: saying you haven't been pro-town this game.
Do you deny being any of these: "quiet/unreachable/stalling"? Add evasive to this list too. If you were a Town Bloodhound or Innocent child I'd understand, but 1-shot governer don't cut it.
I know I haven't been active and I've missed some questions but ultimately those are all NAI reasons to scum read me. You're tunneled and it is both concerning and sad that you're in this state considering how crucial this day is. Work with me here. What do you think of my biggest balls theory? Who do think is most likely scum out of Drixx, Grey, and Wraith?
In post 2119, -Grey- wrote:My role, btw, is 2-shot Bulletproof, so there is an outside chance I absorbed both kills n1.
Huh? If I'm recalling correctly, that would make you SK.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 2217, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Huh? If I'm recalling correctly, that would make you SK.
You're obviously not recalling correctly, then.

Roles are divorced of alignment in Greatest Idea games, which is why WhemeStar was a
Town Bloodsucker
---
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2218, -Grey- wrote:
In post 2217, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Huh? If I'm recalling correctly, that would make you SK.
You're obviously not recalling correctly, then.

Roles are divorced of alignment in Greatest Idea games, which is why WhemeStar was a
Town Bloodsucker
Right, bit of a brain fart there.
JerryArr
JerryArr
he/him
Goon
JerryArr
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:11 am

Post by JerryArr »

Mini 1889 Vote Count
VOTE COUNT 3.04
momo is at L-1.

Keyser Söze: momo
momo: Drixx, Wraith, -Grey-

Not voting: Keyser Söze, Lil Uzi Vert

Day 3 deadline is 4 April, 2017 at 1:15 AM EDT, or in {(expired on 2017-04-04 01:15:00)}.

There are 6 living players, it takes 4 votes to lynch or no lynch.

NOTES:

Skybird is treestumped.
Lil Uzi Vert is not a valid lynch target for Day 3.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Wraith »

So are we just going to sit here forever waiting for deadline?

LUV has posted since momo was put at L-1 without hammering, so I consider that a scumclaim.
Show

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2221, Wraith wrote:So are we just going to sit here forever waiting for deadline?

LUV has posted since momo was put at L-1 without hammering, so I consider that a scumclaim.
You still haven't told me why you're betting the game on a night phase.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Screw it. I tried.

Intent to hammer
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: Drixx
---

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”