Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Empking »

In post 2, Empking wrote:Role PMs:

Hello you are a Mason. You know your partner to be town and may speak to him at night: Here.

You also have a 100 word allowance (usernames of fellow players always count as one word) for sending to messages to other players. Messages can be to as many players as you please, but their total word count may never exceed 100. Each message can be signed with either your name or 'Brother'.

You win when the Mafia have been eliminated.
---

Hello you are a Mason. You know your partner to be town and may speak to him at night: Here.

You also have a 100 word allowance (usernames of fellow players always count as one word) for sending to messages to other players. Messages can be to as many players as you please, but their total word count may never exceed 100. Each message can be signed with either your name or 'Brother'.

---

Hello you are a Doctor. Each night you may choose a player and that player will be protected from a single night kill.

You also have a 100 word allowance (usernames of fellow players always count as one word) for sending to messages to other players. Messages can be to as many players as you please, but their total word count may never exceed 100. These messages will be signed with your name.

Each night you may choose that rather than writing messages to make your protection ineffective against non-mafia kills.

---

Hello You are a Jack of All Trades. You actions are Mafia|Not-Mafia Cop, Doctor and Tracker. These may be used in any order and are replenished upon using all three.

You also have a 100 word allowance (usernames of fellow players always count as one word) for sending to messages to other players. Messages can be to as many players as you please, but their total word count may never exceed 100. On nights where you use no power these are signed with your name: Otherwise thehy are signed: Holmes, House, Bones respectively.

---

Hello You are an Unlimited Day Vig and French Mason Cop. During the day, you may target as many players as you wish and they will certainly die. During the night you may target a player and learn whether he is a Mason. You know there is at least one Mason in the game.

You also have a 100 word allowance (usernames of fellow players always count as one word) for sending to messages to other players. Messages can be to as many players as you please, but their total word count may never exceed 100. These messages will be signed with your name.

---

Hello You are a Wiretapper. Each night you may target a player and learn if he has access to a private topic/

You also have a 50 word allowance (usernames of fellow players always count as one word) for sending to messages to other players. Messages can be to as many players as you please, but their total word count may never exceed 100. These messages will be signed with your name.

---

Hello You are a Loyal Fruit Vendor. Each night you may target a player. If your target is town this will function as a Fruit Vending, otherwise it will not.

---

Hello You are a Public Bus Driver. Each night you may target two players. Actions targeting one will instead target the other. This switch will be announced in thread and the end of night, although not that you did it.

Alternatively, you may choose to write a 30 word message to one player and the next night they will be able to send a 30 word message back to you.

---

Hello You are a Gatekeeper. Each night you may target a player. Their action will not go through. You will learn the type of action (like a follower) and the target (like a Tracker). You may then choose whether to allow it - in which case the player will perform that action along with whatever actions they that night - or forbid it. This action does not take affect on nights where you die, or if this action would prevent or cause your death.

You also have a 50 word allowance (usernames of fellow players always count as one word) for sending to messages to other players. Messages can be to as many players as you please, but their total word count may never exceed 100. These messages will be signed 'The Gatekeeper'.

---

Hello You are an Unnightkillable Miller Vig. You investigated as a Mafia Unightkillable Vig to all investigative roles. You may not be killed in the night. Each night you may choose a player and thry will be targeted for a kill.

---

Hello You are a Mafia Federal Criminal. Once during the game you may choose a player. For that night all messages sent by that player and to him will instead be sent to you.

You may speak to your partners [Here]. As a group you also have a factional night kill.

You also have a 100 word allowance (usernames of fellow players always count as one word) for sending to messages to other players. Messages can be to as many players as you please, but their total word count may never exceed 100. These messages will be signed with your name or any pseudonym or your choice (not another player's username).

You win when the Mafia makes up at least half the town.

---

Hello You are a Mafia Universal Roleblocker. Once during the game you may choose to block all actions other than your factional kill from working. This action takes priority over all others.

You may speak to your partners [Here]. As a group you also have a factional night kill.

You also have a 100 word allowance (usernames of fellow players always count as one word) for sending to messages to other players. Messages can be to as many players as you please, but their total word count may never exceed 100. These messages will be signed with your name or any pseudonym or your choice (not another player's username).

---

Hello You are a Mafia Universal Anonymisor. Once during the game you may choose to make all messages sent that night as being unsigned.

---
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Empking »

In post 3, Empking wrote:In the order of:

McMenno
Vox Dei
keyenpeydee
bangthemafia
Spade_Ace
Ircher
Rautherdir
randomidget
SnarkySnowman
CommKnight
BTD6_Maker
momo
Not_Mafia
I'll get to actions later.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Alisae »

I was the busdriver almost.
I thought you were scum and NM was town because people were like
NM Is scum
no Almost is scum
and it confused me.
GTKAS
| here.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

Why do you keep scum reading me, Ali?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Alisae »

Little ol me got confused with messages =(
I'm sorry =(
GTKAS
| here.
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 10:32 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

In post 24, Almost50 wrote:
In post 22, bangthemafia wrote:why so many messages made rounds with almost everyone being accused of being scum
I believe these were made by scum to confuse us. Like, I was told both Comm and Alisae were scum, but I didn't pay much attention to those. I sent out the BTD & N_M were conf. Scum messages based on my own reads of the game proceedings.
That was us. I tried to message House until I realised House was not a player.

I sent the Guilty on Almost50 and Alisae, while Not_Mafia sent the Guilty on Commknight.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 10:35 am

Post by McMenno »

and happy scumday to empking of course
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

Like, the BEST THING about this game was I didn't have to construct ant cases (that's still my weakest point). All I had to do is try to figure things out and broadcast the reads. If this was a normal game I would have had some serious flack trying to explain why BTD was conf.Scum to me w/o me being an investigative. :lol:

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by CommKnight »

LOL I didn't shoot the first two nights, hoping I'd be recruited into a chat. But once it was clear I was (well I guessed) the only town killing role, I began to off my scum reads. Damn bus driver stopped me from offing N_M and forced me to hit the town doc, if it literally wasn't for the busdriver, I'd only had mis-shot once!!!

Also the guilty on A50 I knew was fake because we were bus-driven and I knew any investigative on me would appear as "mafia". (Gotta love miller). The only way to stop me since I was unkillable was if the roleblocker found me before I found him.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

BP MILLER VIG!!!!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Comm: 'nother game we rock together :P

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@A50 DAMN RIGHT. Another time you replace in too!
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 24, Almost50 wrote:
In post 22, bangthemafia wrote:why so many messages made rounds with almost everyone being accused of being scum
I believe these were made by scum to confuse us. Like, I was told both Comm and Alisae were scum, but I didn't pay much attention to those. I sent out the BTD & N_M were conf. Scum messages based on my own reads of the game proceedings.
But for ex, on Night 6, when only 1 scum was alive, i got 2 messages- 1 signed as sherlock saying commknight was mafia and 2nd signed as postal cop saying alissae was scum aligned, in addition to your message saying notmafia was scum. These extra msgs made the PoE very difficult. My doubt is only 1 of them cud hav been sent by scum. Which townie sent the 2nd msg and why?

Also if your BTD6 and NM were confscum messages were not results of direct investigations, but your deductions, kudos to you, but please explain your thought process how you deduced that.

By the way, i was town JOAT with 100/night capping. I needed to exhaust all of cop, doc, track- 1 on each night to be able to use them again. Also my msgs were signed as Holmes, House and Bones respectively when i used cop, doc, track powers.

I copped Spade N1- Town
Saved Spade N2
Tracked McMenno N3- went nowhere
Copped KNPD N4- Town
Tracked Alissae N5- realized she is bus driver
Saved McMenno N6
Copped NotMafia N7- would hav got guilty.

Both my copping confirmed townies were killed soon before i could message my results.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Well, it was a mixture of good perception, gut and pure luck. It's easier to make the case for the N_M read: It started off with a faulty assumption that the Driver was scum, and thus there's scum between Menno & N_M. However, the solid part came with N_M seemingly not receiving fruit from me as he didn't respond to me at all.

As for the harder case on BTD, the Scum were making the right moves, and looking at the players list I thought he was the one more likely to master mind that kind of play. BTD is very good in planning ahead and figuring out the best strategies from the word go.

But -of course- I also received messages that I had to evaluate. Those included:

"Neighborize me." (McMenno), "Your thoughts?" (Spade_Ace), "McMenn0 didn't kill N1" (The Gatekeeper), "Neighborize me" (Spade Ace), "I have a theory that we all are a PR." (keyenpeedee), "BTD6_Maker didn't kill N2." (signed by The Gatekeeper), "keyenpeedee is probably scum fishing for PR confirmation" (Random), "Bang, Spade arent scum. Neighbourize above" (Bones), "Spade, Bang town. McMenno went nowhere N3", "Keyenpedee is copcleared town" (unsigned), "Masons with Vox Dei. Claim." (unsigned), "How sure are you?" (unsigned, but guessing that was Comm), and finally "Alisae is aligned with the Mafia" (Postal Cop), "Commknight is aligned with the mafia, BTD6_Maker went nowhere night 5" (Sherlock) & "Vigkill NotMafia. If he flips scum, Alissae is scum. If flips town, Almost50 scum!" (House)

You would notice that I first suspected N_M, then conf!Scummed BTD, then conf!Scummed N_M.

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by CommKnight »

I couldn't send any messages A50. Unless I got neighbourized (which there was none) then I couldn't speak. I was a mute pretty much. XD
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

Miller?? Are you serious??

Empking, I messaged you specifically asking if the setup has possibility of miller/jester/traitor etc and you said a clear "No".
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 40, bangthemafia wrote:Miller?? Are you serious??

Empking, I messaged you specifically asking if the setup has possibility of miller/jester/traitor etc and you said a clear "No".
Lol don't matter, I did the killing and I knew I wasn't mafia (just a waste for town to use PRs on if someone Cop'd me).
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

Seriously guys I don't know how to play this game.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by BTD6_maker »

What was this "Day Vig" thing? It appears to be a joke on the fact that there are no Days.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

Yeah. That was my PR. I guess mod was jus having fun. :D
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Hey, my slot actually survived!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Empking »

Actions:
Night One:
Rautherdir wrote:Target: McMenno

MessageTo: randomidget
MessageData: I have one way communication to everyone, respond if able. I have sent messages to momo as well. - Rautherdir
WordCount: 18
TotalWordsUsedToday: 18

MessageTo: momo
MessageData: I have one way communication to everyone, respond if able. I have sent messages to BTD6_Maker as well. - Rautherdir
TotalWordsUsedToday: 36

MessageTo: BTD6_Maker
MessageData: I have one way communication to everyone, respond if able. I have sent messages to randomidget as well. - Rautherdir
TotalWordsUsedToday: 54
keyenpeydee wrote: To: Ircher

Hey, did you get a scum role?
randomidget wrote:can i swap not_mafia and mcmenno please?
SnarkySnowman wrote:
I'll gatekeeper not mafia please.
McMenno wrote:send the following message to everyone: "Neighborize me." signed with my name
SnarkySnowman wrote:
Tell BTD6 the following

BTD6_Maker, here we are again. I get to choose your actions success or failure, and only yours. I cannot die. I cannot lie.

Keep a lookout. I allow your first action.
The Gatekeeper
bangthemafia wrote:Cop: Spade_Ace
Ircher wrote:Send to Not_Mafia & BTD6:
I am aligned with the town and have no PT. I can send messages of up to 50 words per person and 100 words total. I can also check if someone is in a PT which I'm using on Momo N1.
-----
(50 words is barely anything. That isn't even a paragraph. And how do I even win this game if I cannot even talk really?)

Also, use my PT check or whatever on Momo.
randomidget wrote:can i send a message to ircher please?
hey, im using the tactic of sending 30 word messages to one person each night to try and get as many words out as possible. let me know your thoughts.
Spade_Ace wrote:Hi Empking

Thanks!!

Could you please send this to all players:

"Your thoughts?"

Thanks

As a french mason cop, am targeting
randomidget

Also, i have a query regarding the word allowance. How is the word limit counted? Is it the sum of all the msgs i send during the game or is it just 100 words per message?? Also if am sending the same message to multiple people, how is it counted??

Thanks
keyenpeydee wrote:I'll protect Ircher
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Empking »

Night Two:

Mafia killed Ircher
keyenpeydee wrote:To McMenno
I'm not a neighborizer. Why do you think a neighborizer exists in this setup?
To Spade_Ace
I have no reason to townread you, but I want to let you know that McMenno is asking to neighborize him. What's your thoughts also?
keyenpeydee wrote:To Ircher
What's your thoughts on someone who didn't die?
To momo
Thoughts?
To everybody
I have a theory that we all are a PR.
Rautherdir wrote:Target: Spade_Ace

MessageTo: McMenno
MessageData: Your message may have been redirected. I only have one way communication - Rautherdir
WordCount: 12
TotalWordsUsedToday: 12

MessageTo: Not_Mafia
MessageData: Did you receive any notifications at the resolution of last night's actions? My action targeting McMenno was probably redirected onto you last night. - Rautherdir
WordCount: 23
TotalWordsUsedToday: 44

MessageTo: Spade_Ace
MessageData: I have one-way communication to every player. Interesting how we had no kill. I wonder if the bus-driving had anything to do with that. - Rautherdir
WordCount: 26
TotalWordsUsedToday: 70
bangthemafia wrote:On Night 2, I want to use doc.

Save: Spade_Ace

I want you to send this message to Spade_Ace-
"I copped you N1. Assuming you arent SK. On given night, am allowed any one of 3- Cop, doc, track. But must finish all once before using any again. I will save you tonight, so my message will signed "House". Messages are delivered after night ends- your reply reaches me N3 end. We need quicker communication. Am allowed 100 words/night. Your powers? Your thoughts? Neighbourize me or guy above you. Tell everyone to neighbourize above them. Bang"

I want you to send this message to Not_Mafia-
"Can't. Neighbourize above. Message everyone"

I want you to send this message to CommKnight-
"Neighbourize above. Message everyone"

I want you to send this message to SnarkySnowman-

I want you to send this message to BTD6_Maker

I want you to send this message to Vox Dei

I want you to send this message to Randomidget
"Neighbourize above"
Spade_Ace wrote:Hey Empking

Is
Ircher a mason?

Msg to everyone except McMenno:
Neighborize me

To McMenno:
I cant.
Vox Dei wrote:I'd like to send this message to Spade_Ace, signed by me:
Not much, have any info?
SnarkySnowman wrote:I'd like to gatekeep BTD6_Maker please,

And send the following message to all players except (4*12 = 48 words total):

McMenn0 didn't kill N1

And an extra 2 words to momo
"I'm watching..."
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Empking »

Night Three:
BTD6_Maker kill Snarky
SnarkySnowman wrote:Can I gatekeep key please,

and message everyone:
BTD6_Maker didn't kill N2.

And to momo,
I'm still watching
CommKnight wrote:N3: Going to shoot Momo.
randomidget wrote:np
in that case scrap the message. change it to "keyenpeedee is probably scum fishing for PR confirmation"
and switch key and menno
bangthemafia wrote:Ok. Till you reply to my query, here are my night actions.

I want to Track: keyenpeydee

I want to message Not_Mafia
"Bang, Spade arent scum. Neighbourize above"

I want to message McMenno
"Bang, Spade arent scum. If you are gatekeeper, put ur name at msg end. Neighbourize above"

I want to message momo

I want to message Almost50

I want to message keyenpeydee
"Bang, Spade arent scum. Neighbourize above "

I want to message randomidget

I want to message Spade_Ace
"Told I cant. Message intelligently to bypass delay- Conversation takes 3 nights. Neighbourize above"

I want to message CommKnight

I want to message SnarkySnowman

I want to message BTD6_Maker

I want to message Vox Dei

So thats just 87 words
keyenpeydee wrote:Protect McMenno

Not sure whether you can answer this but, why are people signed with "unknown names"? If you are not supposed to answer, its fine.

Is
BTD6 a mason
?

To
Bangthemafia
:
100 words/night. Mason Cop. At least one mason. randomidget not one. Not everyone can neighbourize. Received a "fruit" yest. Why sign "house"? User signed "The Gatekeeper" messaged: McMenno didn't kill N1. Your alignment not yet confirmed. Leap of faith. Keep an eye out for Keypendee. Am revealing presence of all known PRs to him. Not the identity or the specifics.

To
The Gatekeeper
:
Who are you? There is a mason.

To
Keypendee
:
100 words/night. Can confirm presence of cop, tracker, doctor, mason, busdriver and fruitsender. Received messages from unrecognizable players (signed The Gatekeeper, House).

To
Vox Dei
:
There is a mason.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Empking »

Night Four:
BTD6_Maker kills Spade_Ace
Vox Dei wrote:Send to Spade_Ace (signed by me is default unless I specifically say "brother"):
How do you know?
keyenpeydee wrote:Protect Not Mafia
keyenpeydee wrote:To randomiget
What do you expect from a dayless game, randomiget? I'm also a doctor fyi and kill me if you're scum
CommKnight wrote:N4: Going to shoot - Vox Dei
Almost50 wrote:Fruit Vendor target: keyenpeydee

Text message everyone: "N_M is scum"
bangthemafia wrote:For night 4,

I want to Cop: keyenpeydee

I want to message Not_Mafia
"Spade, Bang town. McMenno went nowhere N3 "

I want to message McMenno
"Spade, Bang town."

I want to message Almost50

I want to message keyenpeydee

I want to message randomidget
""Spade, Bang town. McMenno went nowhere N3 "

I want to message Spade_Ace
"Crucial knowing who we can trust. If you mason cop, tell ur results. M broadcasting my result- "McMenno didnt move N3" (after considering busdriving). Keyenpeede, randomidget suspicious. Gatekeeper messaged BTD6 didnt kill N2. Message all to broadcast results if messager identity is hidden."

I want to message CommKnight

I want to message BTD6_Maker

I want to message Vox Dei

So thats just 95 words
Spade_Ace wrote:
Is
Almost50 a mason?

To
Bang
: Btd6 is not mason. Not much else to report. This night is your Cop night ryt? Keyen/CommKnight might be good targets. Let me know who you cop. It's 8:2 now. No one has neighbourized me yet.
Alisae wrote:Bus Almost and CommKnight
McMenno wrote:Send message to everyone: "Masons with Vox Dei. Claim." ~McMenno

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”