Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you played just as shitty as me Zach.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

You saying you went somewhere when you went nowhere and didn't have an action let alone a JOAT role would never be reasonable, it made a few people think there was a RB which led to a decent amount of unnecessary WIFOM at least from me

Because the result contradicted with mine and your play I clearly tunneled you and then you said I was faking Tracker.. wtf?

All the confbias that can be applied to Tywin and I goes like double for you

Town did let scum be lurky fucks though, this game was a ghost town on occasion
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

tip:

never pre-mature claim in any of my games, it's likely not going to serve town well (my philosophy is that outing roles helps scum more than it helps town and my setups reflect this)
balance among all things
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I was really convinced you were scum. Like I had called you out and then you ignored me for eons until Tywin started a wagon on me. Like it was super opportunistic. And your reactions to me were really really fucking stupid. I had fakeclaimed that I would target you or Tywin b/c I really thought you two were scum and I wanted to eat bullets. When you said that you targeted me I had felt like it would be worth it to keep up the gambit and get reactions and eat another action from scum. I may have misinterpreted things but I didn't feel like said fakeclaim was doing a bunch of harm.

I also think you should have venge killed me d2.

And in hindsight we had a guilty on Drixx d3? Like wasn't the whole point of the ninja to bypass the pgo? Like why would town use their ninja on a non pgo?

Towns real failing is not getting Drixx lynched d1.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

So the ninja role bypasses the tracker, watcher, and 2 pgo's?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2051, Nero Cain wrote:you played just as shitty as me Zach.
In the sense that we had a bad conf biased read yes that much is evident, Tywin and I vs you and vice versa. We also had similar SRs in Drixx/RM.

But I didn't do the rest of the shit you did... so no.

Nero Cain wrote:I was really convinced you were scum. Like I had called you out and then you ignored me for eons until Tywin started a wagon on me. Like it was super opportunistic. And your reactions to me were really really fucking stupid. I had fakeclaimed that I would target you or Tywin b/c I really thought you two were scum and I wanted to eat bullets. When you said that you targeted me I had felt like it would be worth it to keep up the gambit and get reactions and eat another action from scum. I may have misinterpreted things but I didn't feel like said fakeclaim was doing a bunch of harm.

I also think you should have venge killed me d2.

And in hindsight we had a guilty on Drixx d3? Like wasn't the whole point of the ninja to bypass the pgo? Like why would town use their ninja on a non pgo?

Towns real failing is not getting Drixx lynched d1.
Yeah I don't know why people think I'm scum if they don't tell me... becomes an issue sometimes

Me reading you soft PR and then observe you act contradictory to that is not fucking stupid at all. You literally kept up a fake claim for no reason and obstructed us. Scum were never going to shoot you in hindsight. I personally thought you were trying to deter people visiting you so I tracked you.

Did you also forget that you went with Drixx onto Desp to get him lynched Day One?

I was going for you then I went Drixx then I went Drixx then I went Sling for like two pages, then I went to you again.

You should at least concede that Desp wagon was really scum driven. I even talked about it the day after cause you provided similar reasons for Tywin..
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

We were doing setup spec and you fakeclaiming a weird JOAT role factored into that. You not claiming any abilities the day AFTER we lynched Tywin (because you didn't have any) was scummy for reasons you should be able to see..

I dunno why oldwino didn't claim watcher. That might have actually gotten you lynched or me lynched and you shot day 2, and maybe they'd have lynched in RM/Drixx the day after.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2056, Zachstralkita wrote:Me reading you soft PR and then observe you act contradictory to that is not fucking stupid at all.
I'm not saying that. I'm talking about our interaction shortly after you opportunistically started to scum read me. You were active lurking and fluff posting and I had pointed that out in one of my posts. But you were all like "oh you never told me why you scum read me!" and then when I pointed it out that I HAD. You were like "well its just a link tho my iso and I don't know what it means!" then I told you to look at the words that I used for the link and you were all "oh you are just using the same thing that I always get called out on" and I was sitting there all like "well there's nothing ELSE is your damn ISO!" it just felt so scummy and weasely.

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

yeah initially i said your reason was the same reason everyone scumreads me because it really was.. "fluff" "not scumhunt" (I primarily town hunt Day One but not always)

you know I see my posts before I post them? As either alignment? I don't have a formula for playing scum but if I did it wouldn't be "incompetent"

I said I was playing like that Day One to make myself look scummy to help my future venge yesterday. You thought I was scum lol
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

My problem is you convinced me you were scum so I like, decided to start not shitposting day 2 which made people not want to lynch me kind of so I couldn't really play for the venge

I was wrong. If we did this day one or two town might have rekt
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2055, Dunnstral wrote:So the ninja role bypasses the tracker, watcher, and 2 pgo's?
correct

standard ninja as far as tracker and watcher goes, but kind of a BP against the PGOs (flavorwise - if you were covered in coal and ash and visited a PGO, the PGO wouldn't see you and therefore wouldn't kill you)
balance among all things
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I saw that but I had never played with you before. Like the whole "I'm going to play scummy to get scum to vote me then OMGUS them" is kinda lame and you just should have wanted to get lynched and venge me. I asked you about doing that and you refused so I thought it was fake as fuck.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there were still ppl calling you scum on d2, p sure.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2060, Zachstralkita wrote:so I couldn't really play for the venge
but you still could have been, oh "I'm vengeful and I'm going to shoot Nero." it still would have happened. You just didn't want to die and I get it.

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Tywin Dunn Bins Persi probably wouldn't have voted me and A50 wouldn't have voted without Dunn/Bins
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Actually why the fuck did A50 even scumrewd me this game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2056, Zachstralkita wrote:Did you also forget that you went with Drixx onto Desp to get him lynched Day One?
I voted Drixx like right after you b/c that's who I did want to vote over DESP. You then moved back to me and all of a50, Dunn? and oldwinno wouldn't vote him. Bins might have voted him over a nl but she wanted Desp.

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

end of day one was awful. really ALL of the other townies didn't want to compromise and we went right up to the SECOND deadline. I proposed Sling (Charloux wagon dissipated too) as Not Nero/Not Desp choices

people townread Drixx and ignored Desperado's lack of scum motivation. that plus we couldn't agree on anything
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

I townread you off of the claim then I saw you vote with Drixx and I was like fuck that he only claimed flavor. Desp's flip didn't help either

You were like "I'm floretta Lynn guess what role that makes me?" and I was hoping someone else had an answer lmao also I did see you ask for the NK... I called this out.. the fact that you didn't die is what made me suspicious lol
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 2054, Nero Cain wrote:Towns real failing is not getting Drixx lynched d1.
six townies voted drixx d1 but we couldn't lynch him because all a 4 man team has to do in a mini is not buss and they're basically guaranteed to win
;)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

I kinda...
Want to play in a drealmerz game now...
If he would let me that is.
GTKAS
| here.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Drixx »

Desperado ... if I had stayed V/LA and not come in and posted at all, do you think I would still have survived day one, or was it me showing up and taking advantage of you getting called out (along with me) for lurking and you immediately pushing me as being scummy? Obviously I knew you weren't scum but if you don't immediately show up after being called out and see that I was also called out and thus try and push me, I never have any ammo to push you. It was that and coming back the next day that allowed me to maneuver out of day one. Like just re-read the reactions people had when you came around the next day and tried to push me a 2nd time. That's where I got out of the rope.

I saw in the dead thread that you're a little burned out. I know that feeling. I could link you to some epic time investments I've made in mafia that resulted in gutting losses. I suspect we would have quite a lot in common on that front. I hope there's no hard feelings.

Ultimately, it's not as easy as "too many scum" because we were all goons with two 1-shot abilities shared. Our total power level was a single attempt to strongman (which with the layered protection in town could have done bupkis) and a single ninja.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 2071, Alisae wrote:I kinda...
Want to play in a drealmerz game now...
If he would let me that is.
I would enjoy playing with you in a drealmerz game.

/vouch ;p
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 2072, Drixx wrote:Desperado ... if I had stayed V/LA and not come in and posted at all, do you think I would still have survived day one, or was it me showing up and taking advantage of you getting called out (along with me) for lurking and you immediately pushing me as being scummy? Obviously I knew you weren't scum but if you don't immediately show up after being called out and see that I was also called out and thus try and push me, I never have any ammo to push you. It was that and coming back the next day that allowed me to maneuver out of day one. Like just re-read the reactions people had when you came around the next day and tried to push me a 2nd time. That's where I got out of the rope.

I saw in the dead thread that you're a little burned out. I know that feeling. I could link you to some epic time investments I've made in mafia that resulted in gutting losses. I suspect we would have quite a lot in common on that front. I hope there's no hard feelings.

Ultimately, it's not as easy as "too many scum" because we were all goons with two 1-shot abilities shared. Our total power level was a single attempt to strongman (which with the layered protection in town could have done bupkis) and a single ninja.
no your total power level was 30% of the available votes to lynch on day one (plus a setup that heavily depended on PGOs not claiming being run on a website that expects PGOs to claim)

pretty sure 11-2 mountainous is scumsided...9v4 is an exercise in futility. it really does not matter one bit what extra power either side has, the town is never going to overcome that disadvantage unless the scum let it happen (via bussing)

of course there are no hard feelings. i don't really know why day one happened the way it did...my push on you had nothing to do with either of our activity levels and i said as much in real time. if that's how people interpreted it i suppose it's on me for not being super clear with why i thought you were scum but you just...were.

at the time i didn't regret getting lynched because it was pretty obvious that scum spent a lot of energy getting me dead and i thought that would give nero and zach and dunn some clarity. obviously that didn't happen but blaming it on nero is misguided imo
;)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”