Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1946, Porkens wrote:Hi Tammy :)
Hi Porkens! :]
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:57 am

Post by penguin_alien »

I've held off on posting about this for several reasons. But upon seeing it being discussed across the site in different ways, I'm no longer interested in taking the high road.

Let me be perfectly clear. I didn't cheat. Cabd didn't cheat. fferyllt didn't cheat. Lucky2u didn't cheat.

The accusation being made is that I told Cabd who the scum team was and thus the hydra morph the cat knew their identities. We are married and living together, and since we don't actually live in a Big Brother house, I lack the 24/7 recordings of our lives to prove a negative in this instance. But here's a few points to consider:

When the accusation was made here, you can see I took it seriously and expected procedure to be followed. I PM'd T-Bone and let him know that there was an accusation of mod misconduct underway without naming names and provided him with full PT access when asked. This includes the design PT, the mod PT, the dead PT, and the Mafia team PT. These were all immediately unlocked for everyone post-game in the interest of transparency. I let him know I was happy to provide any further information or assist in any investigation.

Lucky2u and I have designed a game together before, back in 2014: the original Board Game uPick. I consider him a friend, and when we got the picks in to start game design here, Irma was going through his area. Clearly a stressful time. I'd like to think I'm a decent enough person not to take all of his time and effort that went into this game and flush them away by compromising it the first chance I got.

I've modded a number of games onsite, mostly micros and Newbies. I've played far more in the different queues. In all that time, dating back to 2012, I've taken my responsibility to be a good community member very seriously. It would be the height of rudeness and irresponsibility to involve 16 players, a co-mod, and three reviewers in a farce of a game.

As for Cabd specifically, he neither needs nor wants my illicit help. When we moved in together, we stopped playing in the same games until we felt we were stable enough to leave the game on the site and even then put precautions into place to minimize the chances of information leaking. We also agreed that if we ever felt like a personal interaction had provided a spoiler for an ongoing game, the affected party or parties would replace out.

Both players accused of using improperly received information have histories of replacing out of games when inadvertently compromised.

I'm locking this post-game thread, as I think it's pretty darn clear that discussion in this setting isn't going to change much at this point. If you have concerns or want more information, you know how to PM me.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by zoraster »

If you believe cheating of any type has occurred on site, please don't hesitate to contact the staff about it, preferably with as much proof as you can. We take accusations seriously and this is a game that runs almost entirely on trust.

We received the complaints from this game, and the listmods have not found evidence of cheating. If you have further evidence you think relevant, please share it with the listmods. We do not wish to cut off the potential for further information.

However, accusations of cheating are serious, and they can be used to harass other users. We will not allow campaigns against alleged cheaters simply because one user or users believe that they are correct. The appropriate venue for these are PMs to the listmod: not to other players, not to site chat, and not elsewhere. In particular, interfering with other games in a quest to exact justice is unacceptable and will not be tolerated in the future.

Zoraster

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”