Post by MafiaKid ScumPants »

First they came for Alisaes French Maid

Votecount 6.2

Alisaes French Maid
(2): Mathblade, Cephrir
(Lynch)

Not voting: Alisaes French Maid

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch!

Deadline: (expired on 2018-01-24 22:00:00)

Alisaes French Maid
Old Man Jenkins, Blind Self Watcher[/color]
Lynched Day Six

Then they turned on Mathblade

Mathblade
Squidward, Conditional Talented Clarinetist[/color]
, Endgamed Day Six

THEN THEY CELEBRATED IN THE ASHES OF THE BIKINI BOMO THEY USED TO KNOW

Cephrir,
Mr. Krabs, Krusty Krab Managing Jack Of All Trades
, Survived and Won!

Sunlit Diamond,
Mrs. Puff, Remedial Driving School Instructing Roleblocker
, Won in Death!

Lucky2u,
Doodlebob, Spongebob Nemesis Enabled Global Roleblocker
, Won in Death!

Dead PT: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=73979&p=9754799#p9754799

Mod PT: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=73901&p=9731000#p9731000

The Scum PT will not be released, per request.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Mathblade and beeboy have been in lylo for 100% of my town losses.
FLASH OF GREEN
MafiaKid ScumPants
MafiaKid ScumPants
Goon
MafiaKid ScumPants
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:50 am

Mathblade also request a PT which will be released with his consent
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Yaaaaaaaaay Ceph! I knew you could do it!
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
MafiaKid ScumPants
MafiaKid ScumPants
Goon
MafiaKid ScumPants
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:52 am

A few thoughts:

The setup was crazy, but I think the scum were given lots of tools to completely fuck over any town planning. That being said, losing the roleblocker on day 1 should have made this very very hard to win for scum as that was arguably their best role - the doodlebob power is not really that strong, all things considered.

Fantastic job by Cephrir and Lucky2u to bring that back from the brink, and thanks everyone for playing!
MafiaKid ScumPants
MafiaKid ScumPants
Goon
MafiaKid ScumPants
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:52 am

Not sure everyone will click the Mod PT link so here's the role PMs:
In post 3, chesskid3 wrote:
GaryWelcome to Spongebobo Mafioso [playername] You are
Gary, Spongebob-Seeking Meow Vendor

Flavor? You want some flavor with your role PM? Well, too bad. I spent all the time I would have spent on this googling what verb of motion to use for how a snail moves. So yeah, enjoy the undulation, and don't you dare complain about your lack of flavor.

You have the following Abilities
:
  • Meow: Life sure is tough for a Pet Snail who can't find his owner. Each night, you may choose to undulate up to a player and MEOW at them. If that player is Spongebob, they will instantly recognize you as their harmless pet Gary, and you will be confirmed town to them. If it is not Spongebob, they will not notice you as you are insignificant mollusk.
Win condition
: You win when all threats to the town have been permanently eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

SpongeBob SquarepantsWelcome to Spongebobo Mafioso [playername] You are
SpongeBob, Informed Vanilla Sponge

Well howdy neighbor, looks like you rolled the main character! Naturally you'll have an awesome, super fun role, don't you think?

WRONG. Have a nice game!

:
  • Informed: You know that a player in this game is DoodleBob, that they aligned with the
    Mafia
    and they gain :SECRETSCARYABILITY: if they are voting you when you are lynched or they kill you. They do not know who you are, merely that you are an obnoxious Sponge in need of death.
Win condition
: You win when all threats to the town have been permanently eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Sandy CheeksWelcome to Spongebobo Mafioso [playername] You are
Sandy, Remorseful Vigilante Karate Master

Fear not, noble citizens of Bikini Bobo! Sandy Cheeks, Karate Master is here. With your gigantic Karate chop hands, you will defend those too weak to defend themselves. You will chop everything that can be chopped, and even some things that cannot actually be chopped. You aren't going to let a little thing like science or the laws of physics stop you!

:
  • KAHRAHTAY: Each night you may choose to perform the noble art of Kah Rah Tay upon someone, killing them. However, should you misuse the ancient arts and harm an innocent, the regret will cause you to hang up your Karate gear, and you will lose this ability.

Win condition

King NeptuneWelcome to Spongebobo Mafioso [playername] You are
King Neptune, Atlantian King Compulsive Dreaming God

What's a god to a king? What's a king to a non believer? Whats a gay fish doing in Bikini Bottom?? Lighten up, King Neptune, it's just a joke....Please don't ban me or spear me with your trident!

:
  • Dream: Each night, you must choose to dream one of the below five dreams, oh great Neptunian King. You must provide the name of the dream, along with the appropriate number of targets. If you do not, the selection will be randomized. You have a hunch, though you cannot be sure, that as you are a vindictive and whimsical god, that these dreams are unlikely to be a pleasant experience for those involved in them.
    • The Kingdom of Atlantis (No names)
    • Five Minutes Later (One name)
    • Of Prehistoric Times (One name)
    • Bring Back My Crown! (Two names)
    • The Fry Cook Olympics (Two names)
  • The perks of being a living god: You know that your action will resolve first in action resolution

Win condition

Patrick StarWelcome to Spongebobo Mafioso [playername] You are
Patrick Star, Nametag Reading Role and Character Cop

Well if it isn't the dumbest star on television! Yes, you, beating out the Kardashians even. Your mother must be so proud!

I leave you with the following original poem, composed by you.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I have to go to the bathroom

:
  • My Name's Not Rick: Each night, you may select a player and read their nametag. This will inform you of their character name, and role. For example, if you targetted yourself, you would get a result of '[playername] is Patrick Thompson, Nametag Reading Role and Character Cop

Win condition

Pearl KrabsWelcome to Spongebobo Mafioso [playername] You are
Pearl, Gigantic Whale Bodyguard

Yep. You're one of the main non-main but constantly recurring characters in the entire show, and I turned your entire character into a fat joke?

Well, hey not the entire thing, your ability title isn't, until you read further!

:
  • Do the Sponge: No, that's not a euphemism you pervert, it's the new dance move sweeping Bikini Bottom! As Pearl is...rather large, to put it nicely, whoever you choose to DO THE SPONGE with each night will be protected from harm, and you shall die in their place should they have died for any reason.
Win condition

The DrifterWelcome to Spongebobo Mafioso [playername] You are
The Drifter, Night Kill Immune Miller

Just blew into town? Well, try not to blow this delicate role! :)

:
  • How tough am I?: I had a bowl of nails for breakfast....WITHOUT ANY MILK. You are so tough, you are immune to any night actions that would otherwise kill you.
  • Salty Spitoon Patron: You hang with a pretty rough looking crowd. As such, you will return a result of
    Mafia
    to any alignment investigative actions.
Win condition

Squidward TentaclesWelcome to Spongebobo Mafioso [playername] You are
Squidward, Conditional Talented Clarinetist

Welcome to Spongebobo Mafioso, Squidward. Do you mind if I call you T-Squiggs?

:
  • Maybe someday I'll be a talented Clarinetist: You aren't very good at the clarinet. It's unfortunate, but maybe one day you will be. Keep practicing! You presently have no abilities, but that may change.

Win condition

Old Man JenkinsWelcome to Spongebobo Mafioso [playername] You are
Old Man Jenkins, Blind Self Watcher

Hey, there's only two old man tropes in TV these days, and you should be glad this isn't Family Guy!

:
  • I saw you on TV last night!: You will be informed of how many people visit you each night, since you wake up every 20 minutes at night to pee anyway. However, your eyesight is so bad you won't know the identity of anyone who visited you, just the total number of visitors.

Win condition

Smitty Werben Jaegarman JensenWelcome to Spongebobo Mafioso [playername] You are
Smitty Werben Jaegarman Jensen, One Shot #1

You're looking surprisingly spry for a long dead fish. It must be the hat! Try not to get re-deaded to soon!!

:
  • HE WAS NUMBER ONE: During pre-game, you may choose any normal 1-shot non-killing ability. This will be your role.

Win condition

Mrs. PuffWelcome to Spongebobo Mafioso [playername] You are
Mrs. Puff, Remedial Driving School Instructing Roleblocker

Did you know that you are considered a dangerous delicacy in Japan? The eight course meal you would make only costs the equivalent of $100, but woah boy is it dangerous! Even though you might get the last laugh, try not to get turned into food!

:
  • We're taking over the town: You, along with [playername] and [playername] are
    Mafia
    . You may talk at any time [here].
  • Extra Credit: Each night, you may choose someone in desperate need of remedial driving classes. They become so busy studying that they cannot perform any other actions.
  • Die Bottom Feeders Die: Each night, you or one of your buddies can kill someone. This may be done in addition to any other action you have.

Win condition
: You win when
Mafia
presently outnumber the town, and nothing can change this

Mr. KrabsWelcome to Spongebobo Mafioso [playername] You are
Mr. Krabs, Krusty Krab Managing Jack Of All Trades

How does it feel to be the living personification of the evils of capitalism? You've inspired a generation of millennials, and a huge run on avocado prices. I hope you're happy with yourself!

:
    Mafia
  • Die Bottom Feeders Die: Each night, you or one of your buddies can kill someone. This may be done in addition to any other action you have.
  • Krusty Krab Specials: You have access to the following 1-shot abilities. You may use at most one per night.
    • Krusty Krab Security System: You may track one player this night and will be informed of who, if anyone, they visit.
    • Banned from the Krusty Krab: You may ban a player permanently from the Krusty Krab. Without the delicious
      whale meat
      Krabby Patties to sustain them, they will lose access to their powers and become Vanillized.
    • A SALE?!?!?!!: The Mr. Krabs I know would never hold a sale! Your target will be so shocked they have to take advantage of the cheap Krabby Patties, spending the entire night at the Krusty Krab eating them. They will both be protected from harm and unable to take any actions. This will not affect their current night action.
  • Daddy has a resturant to run: You know that [name] is Pearl. You know that her role is Bodyguard, and when she dies, due to a whale meat shortage, the Krusty Krab will have to go out of business, and you will be unable to use any remaining Krusty Krab special abilities.
Win condition
Mafia

DoodleBobWelcome to Spongebobo Mafioso [playername] You are
DoodleBob, SpongeBob Nemesis Disabled Global Roleblocker

Mr. DoodleBob will see you now

:
    Mafia
  • MEE HOY MINOY: You know that Spongebob is in this game. You do not know who he is, but should you be on the lynch wagon that kills him, or perform the factional kill on him, you will gain the following power.
    • YOU DOODLE! ME SPONGEBOB!: Once per game, at night, you can choose to globally disable all abilities except the
      Mafia
      factional kill.
  • FakeClaim: SpongeBob also knows that DoodleBob is in the game, and that you are aligned with the
    Mafia
    , though he does not know who you are. Therefore, you have the following character fakeclaim.
    • Plankton: You know that Plankton is not in this game. At any time during the game, you may request a fakeclaim with flavor for any abilities you desire, and I will provide it for you.

Win condition
Mafia
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Cephrir »

huzzah!

i would be fine with recounting parts of the scum qt for the curious, there was some stuff in there that should stay there tho.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
MafiaKid ScumPants
MafiaKid ScumPants
Goon
MafiaKid ScumPants
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:56 am

I also think Sunlit did very well while going down to not implicate any partners and was part of the reason the back to back mislynches of day 2 and 3 were possible.
MafiaKid ScumPants
MafiaKid ScumPants
Goon
MafiaKid ScumPants
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:56 am

Also very surprised the reads of the N1 scum kill were so thoroughly ignored!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

Well played Cephrir. Well played sir.

*tips hat*

As I said before I lost to someone here so I will take it as an honorable loss. Well done sir.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1434, MafiaKid ScumPants wrote:Also very surprised the reads of the N1 scum kill were so thoroughly ignored!
I didn’t just Cephrir convinced me to ignore my VCA damn it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Cephrir »

I stand by that VCA sucks
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

I stand by it has caught you every time you were scum.

I only listened to it once though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

In post 1433, MafiaKid ScumPants wrote:I also think Sunlit did very well while going down to not implicate any partners and was part of the reason the back to back mislynches of day 2 and 3 were possible.
This is good to hear. I'm sorry for bombing out so epically. I was over gamed and didn't want to get a rep for replacing out of scum games, so I...tried...I just didn't have a lot to give. :(

Fantastic play by the rest of the team tho! Holy shiz.
Bipolar • ADHD • Call me Sunny • GTKAS
May your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground - carry on.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by TywinL »

Well gg.
A Lannister always pay his debts.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I am a god at this game
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

i played like shit

gg
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

I'm going to add the fake role PMs the mod made for me to add to the above list. The first I used for my fake claim to Nautical, and the second for my pre-CC against Tywin.

Spoiler:
MafiaKid ScumPants wrote:
PlanktonWelcome to Spongebobo Mafioso, Porkens You are
Plankton, Disabled Chum Bucket Operating Night-Kill Suppressing Protozae

:
  • Kraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabs: It's tough being the worst resturant in town. If only you have the Krabby Patty Secret Formula, the Chum Bucket would be #1 on Bikiniyelpo! Oh well, Mr. Krabs is out there somewhere (you know he is a player in this game). You can't be sure of his intentions, but should be you be on his lynch wagon, you will obtain the KRABBY PATTY SECRET FORMULA

• Krabby Patty Secret Formula: The Chum Bucket, now serving Chum Patties? This is irresistible! When you decide to make the big announcement, the mafia faction will be too excited to try them, they will forgoe their factional kill to be the first to try them.
Win condition

Please reply to this message confirming you understand your role. Feel free to ask any questions.
In post 261, MafiaKid ScumPants wrote:
SpongebobWelcome to Spongebobo Mafioso, Lucky2u You are
Spongebob, Weenie (Macho) Goofy Goober Rock Doc

Literally just listen this is the weirdest song..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InS3Jjtpks4

:
  • Goofy Goober Rock: Your magical song and guitar allows you to zap one player each night, saving them from any killing actions.

• They Make You Read Old Magazines: Since you are so afraid of the doctor, you are unable to be saved from death by protective actions.
Win condition

Please reply to this message confirming you understand your role. Feel free to ask any questions.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

thanks so much for the game MOD, it was a fun way to replace in and a fun game over all.

Thanks to Ceph for being an awesome partner, who is wise and knowledgable. I didn't get to play with Sunlit, since I replaced after he was dead, but you were on the scum team so come join me and Ceph for beers with the mod at the after party!
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Kagami »

gg, no releaserino, ceph?

thanks for the game!
MafiaKid ScumPants
MafiaKid ScumPants
Goon
MafiaKid ScumPants
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:57 am

Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Oh yea that PT lol
Scummies
Scummies
Goon
Scummies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Scummies »

Congratulations to the victors!

The game has drawn to a close, the jig is up! Some of you have lost, but others have won!

Take a few days, think about the game. Recognize what was best in your teammates and opponents, and consider nominating them for a Scummy! Players and mods in this game may be eligible for one of the following awards:

BODY OF WORK AWARDS

Best Mafia Catcher
: Also known as the Paragon of Mafia Hunters, this award is given to the single town player who, across all of their games for the year, exhibited the best ability for nailing those dirty scumbags and bringing the bad guys to justice while playing as a pro-town role.
Rising Star
: This award is given to the player that is a rising star in the game of mafia, showing great promise to join the elite echelon of mafia players. This award replaces both the Best Newbie award and Most Improved Player awards, and judges may consider elements of both those previous awards in deciding this award.
Excellent Moderation
: Also known as the “The Modfather” Award. This award is given to the moderator who, over the course of the past year, exemplifies the best qualities of a moderator in the operation of the game, including but not limited to quality and frequency of vote counts, organization of the game, dealing with issues that arise, keeping players active, and so forth. Judges may consider how challenging the games a moderator ran were, but they shall not penalize a moderator for only running more basic games. A mod must run at least 3 games to completion in the calendar year to be considered for this award.
SINGLE GAME - PLAYER

Most Cunning Manipulator
: Also known as the “Don Corleone” Award. Awarded to the player who has the strongest single game performance as mafia. In rare cases, where a player feels an entire scumteam gelled to create a strong cohesive scum performance, multiple members of a team may be nominated.
Best Performance Third Party
: Also known as the “Hannibal Lecter” Award. Awarded to the player or players that performed the most impressively in winning their game as a third party.
Most Memorable Event
: Also known as the “Kodak Moment” Award. Awarded to the player or players who were involved in the most memorable event in a game of mafia. Fake claims, funny claims, awesome exchanges, etc. may all be considered for this award
SINGLE GAME - MODERATOR

Best Setup
: Also known as the “Rube Goldberg” Award. Given to the moderator who designed the best setup. Judges may consider the roles involved in a game, how those roles interacted, how balanced a setup was, whether it furthered any particular theme, how the setup interacts with a mechanic, or any other factors the judges deem relevant. This award is distinct, however, from the “Best Mechanic” award in that it does not consider how good or bad any change to the basic way a Mafia game is played.
Best Flavor Text
: Also known as the “Paperback Writer” Award. Given to the moderator who wrote the most compelling flavor text. Judges should consider the flavor text of all parts of the game, including Role PMs and Day/Night scenes. Where appropriate, Judges may consider how well the flavor works with the announced theme.
Best Mechanic/Mutation
: Also known as the "Mad Scientist” Award. Given to the moderator who figured out the most compelling way to change the basic mechanics of the game of mafia, and/or created the most compelling new role or adaptation to increase player enjoyment. Judges shall consider both the basic idea behind the game as well as how well it was executed, and the uniqueness and quality of the role/adaptation.
SITE AWARDS

Game of the Year
: Also known as the “Player’s Choice” Award. This award is given to the moderator of a game. It is given in recognition of the overall excellence of a game. The Game of the Year award is a "catch all" award for the best overall game throughout the entire year, considering all aspects of the game from moderator quality, to the excellent design and composition of the game, to the performance and cohesion of the playerlist. A Game of the Year is meant to be the game that we can all point to later and say "This game was the best game the site could offer that year in terms of Design, Playerlist, and moderating capability." This is a PUBLIC VOTE. [/color]

The
2018 Scummies thread
is located here.
You may nominate a player or moderator for an award using this form.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Ginngie »

im confused
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”