Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by RedFlavor »

Cool
"
Everytime RedFlavor posts, gods toss a coin.
" -chesskid3
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by EldritchAbomination »

(is that rom the vacuous spider from bloodborne?)
Mnahn' hai kadishtu f'nglui grah'n gof'nn. Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh. Ch' n'ghft ngsyha'h hupadgh hafh'drn f'n'gha orr'e mg throd, hafh'drn Azathoth lw'nafh uaaah y-tharanak syha'h f'fm'latgh vulgtm stell'bsna, vulgtlagln f'wgah'n ilyaa uh'eoth R'lyeh naflgnaiih n'ghft.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:43 pm

In post 1121, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1119, EldritchAbomination wrote:
In post 1115, northsidegal wrote:oh please change it back
Your wish is my command.

Ghost
wait, let ellibereth keep going.
NSG is town now too kekerino
Mnahn' hai kadishtu f'nglui grah'n gof'nn. Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh. Ch' n'ghft ngsyha'h hupadgh hafh'drn f'n'gha orr'e mg throd, hafh'drn Azathoth lw'nafh uaaah y-tharanak syha'h f'fm'latgh vulgtm stell'bsna, vulgtlagln f'wgah'n ilyaa uh'eoth R'lyeh naflgnaiih n'ghft.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by northsidegal »

er, i mean.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:44 pm

whats the once upon a time thing
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by northsidegal »

she was referring to my post here:
In post 557, northsidegal wrote:
In post 551, Momrangal wrote:Town can't make bad votes?

And sure, normally yes but Red was trying to actually do somrtjkng productive in the game when the rest of the world and their mommas was doing $#!@. It would be so easy to just let town continue doing what their doing.

The fact that he was trying when he clearly didn't have to rings more town than it does scum
I never said town couldn't make bad votes. In this case I think it was scummier, however.

I used to make the exact same argument as you. It's failed me and misled me enough to where I can be confident in saying that it doesn't mean anything.

things fall apart
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:45 pm

In post 1126, EldritchAbomination wrote:(is that rom the vacuous spider from bloodborne?)
What else?

/wiggles eyebrows

I figured with a username like our, I just had to use icons based on the Great Ones.

Ghost
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:49 pm

NSG any divergence from previous list?
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:50 pm

i'm definitely gutreading NSG as town tbh

if we're actually going to play to a town wincon can we vig ginngie

like ginngie has already claimed she'll hammer literally any wagon

and so have about half of our heads

so that basically means any wagon at L-2 is donezo for the rest of the game
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by northsidegal »

you mean disagreement from that list you had?

i guess questionable ones would be anen, varsoon and vax, though i can see varsoon as town i guess. fine with the people left being where they are (except for me of course).

things fall apart
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:52 pm

i already declared nsg town
your gut is good
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:52 pm

In post 1134, northsidegal wrote:you mean disagreement from that list you had?

i guess questionable ones would be anen, varsoon and vax, though i can see varsoon as town i guess. fine with the people left being where they are (except for me of course).
lmao that's like all the nontrivial ppl
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:52 pm

ok but NSG is quoting posts that are most consistent with her town meta, not the posts that actually make her town

those posts are just standard NSG being NSG

she just rolls town so much that's become her "town meta"
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:53 pm

im aware
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1136, EldritchAbomination wrote:
In post 1134, northsidegal wrote:you mean disagreement from that list you had?

lmao that's like all the nontrivial ppl
i don't really get what you're saying. i'm fine with schadd, momrangal, ginngie and mutant all being in the suspect pile. i'm not confident myself in calling anen, varsoon or vax town, although i can see the argument for a few of them.

as for the rest, i'm speaking as if you're conftown and as if mastina wouldn't put scum loyal vigs into a game (and that those two aren't fakeclaiming).

i have given thought to that it was a "role pm mixup" with one of them or something like that and something weird is going on there. probably not worth concerning anything over, though.

things fall apart
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:00 pm

jesus marangal's wiki is bright
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:01 pm

meh

yeah

one vig on assemble

one on one of those 4
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:02 pm

doctors on none of the above obviously
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:02 pm

i feel dirty playing this to win now

To literally anyone who plays in the open queue:

1. You should be able to figure out who the majority of our posting heads are. Bonus points if you read GTKAS. It's not hard.
- Caveat: We made a deal not to sign truthfully although some of us are signing truthfully anyway. So stop believing the signatures.

2. If you play in the open queue at all, you know goshdarn well exactly which of our heads would be posting more if we were scum.

3. Those heads are completely AWOL. We're clearly town. And 90% of the shitposting has been done by players who are more comfortable as town anyway.

4. Don't vig us because 3/11 of us are guaranteed to solve this game by endgame and we're 100% getting nightkilled as a result.

this basically goes out to NSG, mutantdevle, paradox, redflavor, and anyone who actually cares enough to go meta some of us

P.S. If we're actually playing to town wincon, I will tell you this:
- One of us thinks we're a jester, and that person has barely posted.
- Two of us think we're a mafia traitor (I obviously couldn't hide the lack of a scum PT), and those people have 100% shitposted.
- Two of us think we're actually a loyal vig, and I forget who.
The rest of us know we're VT, because that's what was posted in the PT, and literally anyone who could actually be bothered to directly check with mastina were informed that we were VT. I was informed this over sitechat, and I was the only one who was privately informed this pre-game. Everyone else got it upon request.

- Not_Mafia
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:04 pm

lol i was the one who deleted the pm kekerino
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:05 pm

In post 1144, EldritchAbomination wrote:lol i was the one who deleted the pm kekerino
THIS EXPLAINS SO MUCH

I thought I was the one who deleted it and somehow forgot it because it was so late.

So yeah I think the only people who got the role were

1. The above head, who deleted it.
2. Me, who was the only one to get it over sitechat.

A couple days later someone else requested it privately because they were maximally annoyed over lack of a wincon and then ruined the surprise in the PT.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1143, EldritchAbomination wrote:2. If you play in the open queue at all, you know goshdarn well exactly which of our heads would be posting more if we were scum.
i noticed this.

things fall apart
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:07 pm

In post 1141, EldritchAbomination wrote:meh

yeah

one vig on assemble

one on one of those 4
nsg get this plan through my job here is done
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:08 pm

after we're shot feel free to cite who this was if it isn't painfully obvious already
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:09 pm

@TheGoldenParadox:
If you still want us out of the game tomorrow and we're not dead by then, I'll post a complete record of paraphrased hydra chats, along with paraphrased sitechat records on exactly what roles I gave to the other heads. Then feel free to decide on N2.

But the fact that a certain one of us has started posting is basically suicide by mafia for our slot, and you should recognise this just by reading a couple large themes lately.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”