Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Srceenplay I forgot you were in this game
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Fitz is zito right? Check Zito's day 1 to his day 2 opening and tell me that isnt scum
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Katyusha »

doesn’t give me town pings but I wouldn’t say it’s impossibly town?
eddie cane
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Mollie where you go our 1v1 was fun :(
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1450, Katyusha wrote:I’d like to see your own basis to your mollie read srceen

The meta read is the weakest part of the push
I don’t have one.
Brass didn’t ping me anyway.
The molly vs Eddie definitely felt like it wasn’t SvS but could be anything else.
Eddie brought up the meta first but I ignored it. Now that you are confirming it I think it’s worth looking into.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Wisdom »

src why is kokichi not in your lynchpool?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Srceenplay »

This is just today’s lynch pool.
Kokichi hasn’t done anything one way or another to be anywhere but null.
Where all of the others have information that points to a scum lynch.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 6:35 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1446, havingfitz wrote:I'll switch to
Brass
Mollie if that wagon winds up more viable.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Ankamius »

Okay, I'm here and going to reread everything that has been posted since when I left the game alone yesterday.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1288, Eddie Cane wrote:The lining up lynches argument is probably the most retarded I've heard over and over in the time I've been playing mafia.

amirite?
This is the type of tell that is useless outside of specific edge cases, but yes this is not one of them.
In post 1289, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1287, Ankamius wrote:I don't want mollie lynched today, I think I'll be able to confidently have her sorted in time.

Plus she's someone I can work with pretty easily, so it's a boon to have her around if town.
Well she's scum, but sure. What am I Ank?
What do you mean, what are you?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Ankamius »

Okay, Eddie, serious question: do I know you? I feel like I should recognize your posting style but I just don't have a name to put to it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1342, Katyusha wrote:So I read like the last five or so pages around when AD replaced out

VOTE: Mollie

Starting with Eddie/Wis/Nancy/Ank as all fairly obvtown, worst probtown and mollie probscum as a result of comp shenanigans and garbage eddie push

Will give a more generous read later but these felt right when I skimmed 8 hours ago
Eddie Cane wrote:are u read up?
No lmao should I bother
What are you reading on Eddie?

Also, can you go back to the start of day 2 and read through until roughly when Zito's wagon stalls out? I want to know what you think about it since I think there's a lot of info that can be gained from that wagon.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1346, Eddie Cane wrote:its not really off your play dan was just in his town game lol hes dogshit as scum and the only scum indicative thing was him flaking
I've seen Dan do that as town multiple times too. It's NAI.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1371, the worst wrote:Kok is ... interesting. I keep forgetting about him.

Can someone tell me if hes lynchbaity or scum this game? I'll decide whether to sheep them
He's scummy as hell. The entire way he's approaching the entire game is not town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1460, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1288, Eddie Cane wrote:The lining up lynches argument is probably the most retarded I've heard over and over in the time I've been playing mafia.

amirite?
This is the type of tell that is useless outside of specific edge cases, but yes this is not one of them.
In post 1287, Ankamius wrote:I don't want mollie lynched today, I think I'll be able to confidently have her sorted in time.

Plus she's someone I can work with pretty easily, so it's a boon to have her around if town.
like what's my alignment

I'm also curious your Mollie read rn cause we are about to hammer it probably
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1461, Ankamius wrote:Okay, Eddie, serious question: do I know you? I feel like I should recognize your posting style but I just don't have a name to put to it.
shrug, maybe.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1412, Katyusha wrote:havent thought too hard about that yet and was hoping interactions upon replacing in would sort that out. didnt bother reading past page 5 since eddie said it was a waste and i didn't start from page 40 yet

i dont really see why you'd go for kokichi, i guess his reads could be tmi wrt nancy? I don't really have a real reason to say that that's the case though over him just being town and right. I feel like nancy!town's a read he would pick up on quickly as town anyway
1. Kokichi hurriedly joined the Eevee wagon day one and tried to scrape together as much towncred as he could from it.
2. Kokichi then pushed hard for Zito (fitz slot) at the beginning of day 2, all the while trying to get Zito to out the scumread on him. (Sidenote: I think I picked up on what Zito was scumreading Kokichi for just by the way he went about it; it obviously can't be confirmed now, but I can go into that a bit more later if necessary)
3. When I spoke out against the Zito wagon after replacing in, he ignored my reasons for not supporting it and used his 'case' of Zito not pushing for him when Day 2 hit (Sidenote: This is the second half of the reason I think I know what Zito scumread Kokichi for) to switch his vote and try to push me down instead.
4. He tried to push me for a while, but he essentially dropped off the radar entirely once people started coming around to scumreading him. He hasn't actually done anything since early in the day when the pressure on me was at it's highest.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1434, Katyusha wrote:
In post 0, Beefster wrote:
Wisdom

Kokichi Oma
Nancy Drew 39
Ankamius
Sugar Cain

pirate mollie
Eddie Cane

Srceenplay
the worst

Katyusha

Tywin Lannister
havingfitz
fitz + srceen? i dont think ive seen any of their posts so thats just sheer poe assuming kokichi + tywin are both town
I understand this particular point isn't very useful to anyone else, but the biggest source of my townread on the Papa Zito/havingfitz slot is the vote + trajectory of Zito's Kokichi read. I can easily see town playing the way he did because I use that tactic myself in a lot of my town games. However, I don't see scum playing the way he did because it not only got him a ton of votes+pressure, but it also didn't gain him anything either. I strongly suspect his scumread on Kokichi either mellowed out or vanished between the day phases, but he didn't try to salvage a read that was no longer valid despite a wagon building up on him. That play is strongly indicative of town.

There's also the wagon stalling at L-2, causing the game as a whole to stall for a while. I believe either scum were just waiting for the L-1 vote to quickhammer, or Tywin was in charge of pushing the wagon down while the others waited (which makes sense since a lot of Tywin's towncred at that point in the game was for Zito-reasons.)

The other reason that's probably town is because when he replaced in, Fitz noticed the same scummy Kokichi posts on day one that I did. As of now, the only people who have noticed them (which I'm assuming since most people had townreads on Kokichi when I replaced in) either as it happened or very shortly after coming into the game was both heads of the Papa Zito slot and myself. I see two possibilities here; either fitz is town and noticed it organically, or he's scum who's trying to find a reason to posture a scumread on a not-very-well-thought-of slot while also being an attempt to pocket me. The first two reasons make the former much more likely in this scenario.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1440, the worst wrote:Hit me up Anka. If my townreads are townreading you it makes sense for me to work with you.
Okay, the issue I have with you is you consistently look like you're keeping up with the game, but you aren't giving much of your own thoughts or conclusions and you seem to always be caught off guard when I ask (or demand) them from you. Right now, I'm getting the aggressive-coasting vibe from you and you're only currently in the town half of my reads because I'm struggling to justify the way you played around the Zito wagon if you're scum. Otherwise, nothing about your play has looked town to me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1441, Sugar Cain wrote:
In post 1436, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1432, Sugar Cain wrote:Well, you just coulda asked "hey, how do you read Ty?" or something like that instead of trying to subtlely influence her into scum reading Tywin.

I'M NOT SCUM READING TYWIN
, he yells!

U were. Feel like explaining what made you flip your read on him.
dude. I was voicing my thought. My thought was "What if Tywin is actually scum who's playing bad on purpose?" So what did I ask Katyusha? If she thinks that could be the case.
So you
THOUGHT
that Ty was scum that was playing badly but you lied to me earlier when you said you weren't scum reading him.

Why are we not lying this?
um

Wisdom's explanation is the way I interpreted it myself.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1457, Srceenplay wrote:This is just today’s lynch pool.
Kokichi hasn’t done anything one way or another to be anywhere but null.
Where all of the others have information that points to a scum lynch.
Can you go into what information the lynches in your list gives you please?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1465, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1460, Ankamius wrote:

amirite?

like what's my alignment

I'm also curious your Mollie read rn cause we are about to hammer it probably
I'm not optimistic about her being town, but I haven't seen enough to really put her in one category or another yet.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1082, Ankamius wrote:Nancy Drew 39
Havingfitz

Wisdom

the worst