zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

on a slightly less jokey note, what are you unclear about as far as my SHTANCES go?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

what do you think my alignment is

what do you think nsg's alignment is

what do you think the best lynch is for today (I think you said group 3 conditionally) and do you think said lynch is feasibly possible
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by implosion »

VOTE COUNT 2.10
northsidegalEddie CaneBuJaber
WisdomzMuffinManhavingfitz
Kokichi Oma
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE

Group 1
(3): Wisdom, havingfitz, BuJaber
Group 2
(0):
Group 3
(2): Eddie Cane, northsidegal
Not voting: 3 (Kokichi Oma, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE, zMuffinMan)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Deadline is in (expired on 2018-05-28 15:00:00).
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i don't think i'm voting mod
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2323, northsidegal wrote:Anyways

@Anyone voting G1 (@BuJaber, @Fitz, yes, even @Wisdom), unvote. We're getting to the point where the game can seriously be solved. Don't throw it away by allowing a quickhammer. Even if you think I'm scum there's no
benefit
to rushing a lynch on G1, whereas there's a lot of potential downside if you're wrong.
quoting for non-pagebottom
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by implosion »

Eddie Cane wrote:i don't think i'm voting mod
You are:
In post 2031, Eddie Cane wrote:VOTE: g3
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

ah. my bad, forgot about it.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2326, Eddie Cane wrote:what do you think my alignment is

what do you think the best lynch is for today (I think you said group 3 conditionally) and do you think said lynch is feasibly possible
my thoughts on you and NSG haven't changed since i last talked about it - i'm more wary of it now than i was previously, if anything, because your die-hard desire for G3 over G1 is worrying

let's put it this way; you _apparently_ think kokichi is confirmed scum, right? unless kokichi is town and it's buj+someone in G3+me, either you should think i'm town or you should not want to lynch G3 (because if i'm scum with someone in G1 then lynching G3 is a bad thing). but you don't seem to think either atm (given you're voting G3 and still questioning me). or do you think buj is scum now?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by northsidegal »

also quoting for next time kokichi shows up
In post 2314, northsidegal wrote:Kokichi - just imagine it from my perspective from a moment, going off of what i've been saying: group 1 results in a town loss. group 3 basically needs to be the lynch (given group 2 seems unviable as a compromise and also potentially just has 2 town).

If you're town in group 3, we're going to need your vote to lynch there given what wisdom's doing here.

I just want to put that into perspective as for how / why i'm trying to convince people on this. I'm not sure
if
you're the town in group 3, but if you are we need to talk.
In post 2316, northsidegal wrote:Like, if you're the town in group 3 then the steps that we need to take in order to have any chance of winning this is to
1. Solidify a read on me
2. Solidify your wisdom read
3. Agree that the lack of a quickhammer most probably means that there's maximum 1 scum in eddie/muffin

things fall apart
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2332, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2326, Eddie Cane wrote:what do you think my alignment is

my thoughts on you and NSG haven't changed since i last talked about it - i'm more wary of it now than i was previously, if anything, because your die-hard desire for G3 over G1 is worrying

let's put it this way; you _apparently_ think kokichi is confirmed scum, right? unless kokichi is town and it's buj+someone in G3+me, either you should think i'm town or you should not want to lynch G3 (because if i'm scum with someone in G1 then lynching G3 is a bad thing). but you don't seem to think either atm (given you're voting G3 and still questioning me). or do you think buj is scum now?
or... fitz / kok / Roj?

one of you or nsg could be over fitz or roj but I want the safe lunch today. I've been very clear about my stances mate

gn
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

if it's fitz / kok / REAL MAN, then i'm town

if it's me / kok / (fitz or REAL MAN), the game should already be over, but it isn't
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

and I've said I think you're town so what's your point
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

right. so if i'm town and you're town and you think wisdom is town, that leaves us with either 3 scum in G3 now or G1 being the best lynch today

in any case,
i'm not the one you should be trying to convince
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by northsidegal »

^basically exactly where i'm coming from except with my knowing i'm town

things fall apart
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

muffin what are your reads
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i think you're most likely scum, i think NSG is most likely scum, i'm undecided on whether the third is eddie or someone else in G3
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2337, zMuffinMan wrote:right. so if i'm town and you're town and you think wisdom is town, that leaves us with either 3 scum in G3 now or G1 being the best lynch today

in any case,
nsg being scum does not make her a better lynch
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

1/3 probably
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

anyway im gonna check something real quick
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2341, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2337, zMuffinMan wrote:right. so if i'm town and you're town and you think wisdom is town, that leaves us with either 3 scum in G3 now or G1 being the best lynch today

in any case,
it does if i think you're possibly scum with her
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Honestly, I think voting group 1 is best since wisdom is highly likely scum and 50% conf scum anyway. The fact that NSG continues to push for a group 3 lynch is shady, but i think shes town still. but this is still the best vote.

VOTE: group 1
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

by the way, when wisdom flips scum, we turbo lynch eddie tomorrow
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2344, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2341, Eddie Cane wrote:

in any case,
it does if i think you're possibly scum with her
back to my pov
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2346, Kokichi Oma wrote:by the way, when wisdom flips scum, we turbo lynch eddie tomorrow
even if you are town, i see no world in which wisdom does what he does today as scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

why?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”