Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:55 pm

Post by Wisdom »

welp nsg was right. I shouldnt expect scum to think like I do. Apparently muffin underestimated me and thought people would scumread me and/or not listen to me, because otherwise G2 was the lynch and that'd be terrible for this scumteam.

Oh well, gg.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

It was partially that (I thought people would be less inclined to give you credit after D1), partially predicting Eddie's role usage (which ended up being right for the wrong reasons).
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 10:19 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Also, it was just an initial suggestion - we actually changed it up and decided to go with something else after looking at the pros and cons of other ideas, but then HF swapped it back to the original suggestion... Shortly before night ended.

So it was an accidental grouping.

It was hard to predict how different people would be reading the game after D1 though. I didn't predict Buj would stick so hard to his town read on you. As for Eddie, NSG and REAL MAN, none of them were really present at the end of D1 so they were pretty much wild cards in a lot of senses.

Any groupings would have been risky for us, tbh.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 10:27 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Sigh
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 10:28 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2424, zMuffinMan wrote:G1: Wisdom-NSG-Fitz, G2: Eddie-Kokichi-REAL MAN, G3: Buj-Me
I'd still go after G2 in this, and assuming Eddie made the same move (to either G1 or G3), that'd be still bad for you, yeah

Yeah, I guess predicting that Eddie moves one of you makes the partition you used good after all
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I think I had the same idea for that G2 (Eddie moving Kokichi out before lynching it), but... Yeah, that also would have played out differently than expected because of Eddie's Kokichi read being a trap lol.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 10:35 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I dunno, there were a lot of failed ideas in it and also obviously some limitations due to what happened D1. I would really like to play this game again (possibly with randomised role distribution, I don't even really care about balance). I want to be town in it.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 10:44 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2415, implosion wrote:Kokichi's role would never exist in this setup
what a GODDAMN SHOCKER

no dramonic and wisdom

you're smarter than me

and muffin,I would be moved someone day 1 and tunneled kokichi IF ALMOST ALL TOWN DIDNT QUICKLYNCH WHILE I WAS OFFLINE

I'm fucking angry, 2 games in a row I vote right in lylo and all game and town still loses

muffin played pretty good, nsg obvtowning would have endgamed him probably depending how hard wisdom wanted to throw

ugh Its 5 am I need to sleep again
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2391, BuJaber wrote:Koki nsg was lurky in d1 and got your meta wrong and dramon was parroting muffin
Pretty sure muffin was parroting me and not the other way around, but ymmv.

@Eddie: I wanted to lynch koki, don't get cute with me <_<
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 12:18 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I was parroting me. Or what I thought I'd say if I were town. You just happened to agree with my view on it.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 4:32 am

Post by SirCakez »

This game was fun and I'm glad I joined. Makes me want to play mafia again :D
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 5:39 am

Post by havingfitz »

Wow...wake up and the game is over. lol

Good job scum mates. See...all that doom and gloom over me going with a 2-1-0 scum distro was all for naught. Play to win :)

I enjoyed playing with everyone. It was a very enjoyable game.

@implosion...I really enjoyed the set up. Was this the first time a partition game has been done? I could not find another.

Happy Memorial Day to those in the US.

Woot woot!
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 5:42 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2020, Wisdom wrote:Fitz is town and just being stupid
I enjoyed this post :) lol....

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Wisdom »

eh i was biased
on d1 I had you :P
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

agreed, annoyance aside this game was a lot of fun. would play similar setup again
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Glad that d2 grouping worked out cause I thought we were gonna lose from it
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 7:04 am

Post by implosion »

I'm not aware of any other games with this gimmick that have been run.

Scum topic is now public.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 7:12 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 2434, zMuffinMan wrote:I was parroting me. Or what I thought I'd say if I were town. You just happened to agree with my view on it.
It's what you SHOULD say anyways :p
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Wisdom »

reading the scum pt and realizing fitz kind of went against the wishes of the others and submitted the d2 partition just because he didnt like his placement in it

#one more reason why trying to outguess scum was bad
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Wisdom »

muffin in scumpt wrote:i really want to know what got wisdom paranoid of NSG

whether it was something she said, something i said or some combination of both
Her Bu push. I felt Bu was the most obvtown person in the game and seeing her push him just made me go "hell no".

But you did help me step back from my tunnel on Eddie there and I townread you for that
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

no hard feelings wis :) everyone has off games

scum pt was a fun read
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 8:49 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2443, Wisdom wrote:fitz kind of went against the wishes of the others and submitted the d2 partition just because he didnt like his placement in it
You need to read again. I pushed for 2-1-0 over 1-1-1 because with proper play the win was attainable. I compromised on DV kill (fortunately) for 2-1-0...so I submitted the most recent 2-1-0 proposal that I was comfortable with. In hindsight I'm glad I didn't go with my initial lineup suggestion.

But I wasn't bothered with my placement. I went against wishes of others for the chance to win D2. I didn't want a D3.

Perfect scum win?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Wisdom »

my point was more "fitz changed the partition" while in my speculations I was assuming that muffin would have decided the partition so that made my speculation be shit
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 8:57 am

Post by havingfitz »

Cake...why didn't you swap out of G3 D1?

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 9:23 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1301, Wisdom wrote:The funny part is that when we net 2-3 scum as a result of my plan dram muffin and co will just call me "lucky" and "you just flipped a coin for your reads" and stuff
Ive seen it a million times
So
Now that the game is over.
Don't flip coins.
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”