9. Gamma Emerald
    Ms Marangal

10. Myloninja13
  11. Pine
  12. the worst
    Srceenplay

13. Wisdom
Spoiler: Alive
  1. mastina, Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin, Mafia Encryptor from Star Wars Rogue One, Survived Day 7
Spoiler: Dead

Jump to

Rules | Setup | D1 Start | D1 Lynch | D2 Lynch | D3 Lynch | D4 Lynch | D5 Lynch | D6 Lynch | D7 Lynch
Last edited by KittyMo on Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:06 am, edited 38 times in total.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:35 am

Post by KittyMo »

[Modified from Mathdino & mhsmith0]

Be familiar with and follow the Site Rules.
Specific Site Rules that are common issues are restated below.
Spoiler:
1) Substantive discussion of ongoing games is forbidden unless specifically allowed by your Role PM. Using cryptography or communicating with hidden text (including font size <50) equates to discussion outside the thread.
2) Do not quote, screenshot, or cite timestamps of any private communication with the mod or within Private Topics. You may, however, paraphrase.
3) Do not bring outside influences into the game such as trust tells, grudges, or bets.
4) Play to win, but don't be a jerk. Abusive behavior, game-irrelevant harassment, slurs, and threats will not be tolerated.

Game-Specific Rules

1)
Post as the account you signed up under.
If you make a post as the wrong account, you must quote the post on the correct account ASAP.
2)
If you need to make a replacement request, do so by PM.
Do not discuss wanting to replace out in the game thread.
3)
Do not pretend to break rules
; doing so will be treated as actually breaking a rule.
4)
When dead, you may have one game-irrelevant substanceless "Bah!" post.
Do not reveal any information or otherwise post once you're dead.
5) I reserve the right to change or add rules, and will inform the players of this.
I reserve the right to make the final decision in problematic circumstances and rules infractions, potentially including force replacements, or modkills with or without warning.

6)
Inform me by PM if you see a mod error or instance of a rule being broken.

Activity Requirements

7)
By signing up for this game you have committed to the minimum activity requirement of one game-relevant post per 48 hours.
Prods will be issued to players who do not adhere to this requirement. Failure to respond to a prod by posting game-relevant content, or needing to be prodded frequently, will result in replacement.
8)
If V/LA is announced in-thread in bold, prod timers will become more lenient.
If a player is excessively V/LA, they may be warned or replaced.
9)
Do not spam or clutter the thread.
Please keep low-quality game-irrelevant posting to a minimum. If a large number of posts are irrelevant, it impacts other players and potential replacements. Multiposting is okay. Multiposting without substance to rack up your post count or claim a page top is not okay.

Game Flow

10)
Day phases will last (number of players alive + 1) real life days
with a minimum Day phase length of 6 real life days. Extensions of up to 2 days for replacements may be issued.
11) Votes must be cast in the form of
Vote: Player
or VOTE: Player. I will accept abbreviated names if I understand them.
12) You may cast an unvote in the form of
Unvote
or UNVOTE: Player. You may cast a new vote without unvoting.
13)
Majority Lynch
is in effect. Players may continue to post until the thread is locked.
14)
No Lynch
will occur if there is no majority by the deadline or if 50% of players VOTE: No Lynch.
15)
Night phases will last 48 hours.
This timer will freeze at the 24 hour mark if a replacement is needed.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:14 am

Post by KittyMo »

• Each player receives the same Role PM (or a slightly modified version of one) that they have received in a past game on MafiaScum. This means that only Role PMs that were posted somewhere on the site (the game thread, PTs, quicktopics, etc.) will be used. Sample role PMs posted by the mod may be included if they appear to be identical to what the player received. Marathon Games, games replaced out of, or games that were not played on the account the player signed up under will also not be used. If a Role PM is only accessible by downloadable archive (due to the 2011 crash), it will not be used.
  • For Town-aligned players, the following win condition will be added to or replace text in the original Role PM:
    Win Condition:
    You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated and at least one Town player is alive.
  • For Mafia-aligned players, the following win condition will be added to or replace text in the original Role PM:
    Win Condition:
    You win when Mafia makes up at least 50% of the living players and nothing can prevent that from changing.
  • Mafia may not perform a factional nightkill in addition to any other active abilities. This will be standardized.
  • Each player will have the following text in their role PM:
    Please confirm your understanding of your role and the rules by responding to this Role PM with your alignment. The Encore Mafia game thread is here.
  • Other slight modifications to Role PMs may include: linking to the game the role PM was originally from, removal of fakeclaims, references to mechanics specific to an inapplicable game theme, and edits for clarification.
  • This game uses Natural Action Resolution.
  • This game does not feature bastard roles or mechanics.
Spoiler: Sample VT
Original Version
"Mom?" Candy said again.

She was close enough now to be able to hear her mother’s soft rhythmic breathing. Was she asleep? Moving very cautiously, so as not to wake her, she took a step around the chair. The sight of her mother’s face made Candy want to cry. Melissa looked so weary, so drained. Her eyes were closed, her mouth turned down, her freckled brow marked by a deep frown.

"Candy?" she murmured in her sleep. "Is that you?"

Her eyes wandered back and forth beneath her blue-veined lids as though attempting to make sense of some dreamed sight or other. The sorrowful expression on her mother’s face made Candy want to turn away. But when she did so, she found her mother standing just a few yards away from her, in the middle of the unkempt lawn. Confused, Candy looked back at the woman sleeping in the rusted chair, and again at her mother’s twin.

"I don’t get it,” Candy said. “Why are there two of you?"

"One dreaming, one awake," Melissa said, as though it was the easiest idea in the world. "I’m over in that chair, dreaming. And I guess you’re somewhere else too, asleep."

"So we’re meeting each other in our dreams?" Candy said.

Melissa nodded. "It’s so good to see you, honey," she said.

You are
Melissa Quackenbush, the Dreamer.
You've spent your entire life in the Hereafter and know virtually nothing about the Abarat. But you've heard fragments - Candy herself has talked to you in her dreams. And now you're at the Council of the Mind. Day? Night? You don't know about these factions at all. What you do know is that you're on your daughers side, forever and always. Your dreaming self will do what it can in this world it doesn't understand. After all, your daughter is counting on you.

You are
Day
aligned. You win when all living players are
Day
aligned and at least one
Day
aligned player is currently alive. Please confirm by responding to this PM with your role name.
Encore Version
"Mom?" Candy said again.

She was close enough now to be able to hear her mother’s soft rhythmic breathing. Was she asleep? Moving very cautiously, so as not to wake her, she took a step around the chair. The sight of her mother’s face made Candy want to cry. Melissa looked so weary, so drained. Her eyes were closed, her mouth turned down, her freckled brow marked by a deep frown.

"Candy?" she murmured in her sleep. "Is that you?"

Her eyes wandered back and forth beneath her blue-veined lids as though attempting to make sense of some dreamed sight or other. The sorrowful expression on her mother’s face made Candy want to turn away. But when she did so, she found her mother standing just a few yards away from her, in the middle of the unkempt lawn. Confused, Candy looked back at the woman sleeping in the rusted chair, and again at her mother’s twin.

"I don’t get it,” Candy said. “Why are there two of you?"

"One dreaming, one awake," Melissa said, as though it was the easiest idea in the world. "I’m over in that chair, dreaming. And I guess you’re somewhere else too, asleep."

"So we’re meeting each other in our dreams?" Candy said.

Melissa nodded. "It’s so good to see you, honey," she said.

You are
Melissa Quackenbush, the Dreamer
, a Vanilla Townie from Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War Mafia. You've spent your entire life in the Hereafter and know virtually nothing about the Abarat. But you've heard fragments - Candy herself has talked to you in her dreams. And now you're at the Council of the Mind. Day? Night? You don't know about these factions at all. What you do know is that you're on your daughers side, forever and always. Your dreaming self will do what it can in this world it doesn't understand. After all, your daughter is counting on you.

You are
Day
(Town) aligned. You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated and at least one Town player is alive. Please confirm your understanding of your role and the rules by responding to this Role PM with your alignment. The Encore Mafia game thread is here.

Spoiler: Sample Mafia Goon
Original Version

Welcome to
Wicked
Mafia, Osseus pseudotripodis. You are the
Wizard
. You were a traveling salesman who had an affair with Elphaba’s mother, and ended up having a green child. You’re not a very nice guy even though you’re
wonderful
. You’ve taken away the Animal’s right to speech, you pretend to have magical powers you don’t have, and you’re fine with having people commit murder to make sure you stay in power.

You have the following abilities:

You are a member of the
mafia
. Your partners are
Dorothy Gale (Malakittens)
and
Madame Morrible (Ghakotaca)
. You may talk with your fellow evil partners in this qt at night. Each night, you and your partners can target one player to kill. You must designate which of you will commit the kill. As long as nothing interferes, your target will die.

Unfortunately, the man behind the machine has no other abilities besides conspiring to murder the good people of Oz. Feel free to sing and dance though!

You know that the names Brother Frexspar the Godly, and Chistery are guaranteed to not be in the game.

Win Condition
: You win when your faction makes up more than 50% of the votes, and nothing can prevent this from changing.
Encore Version

Welcome to
Wicked
Mafia
, Osseus pseudotripodis. You are the
Wizard
, a Mafia Goon. You were a traveling salesman who had an affair with Elphaba’s mother, and ended up having a green child. You’re not a very nice guy even though you’re
wonderful
. You’ve taken away the Animal’s right to speech, you pretend to have magical powers you don’t have, and you’re fine with having people commit murder to make sure you stay in power.

You have the following abilities:

You are a member of the
mafia
. Your partners are
High Priest of Mr. Flay (Faraday)
and
Mafia Roleblocker (KittyMo)
. You may talk with your fellow evil partners in this pt at night and pregame. Each night, you and your partners can target one player to kill. You must designate which of you will commit the kill. As long as nothing interferes, your target will die.

Unfortunately, the man behind the machine has no other abilities besides conspiring to murder the good people of Oz. Feel free to sing and dance though!

Win Condition:
You win when Mafia makes up at least 50% of the living players and nothing can prevent that from changing. Please confirm your understanding of your role and the rules by responding to this Role PM with your alignment. The Encore Mafia game thread is here.
Last edited by KittyMo on Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:18 am

Post by KittyMo »

Role PMs have been sent. (The first time I tried to I had a BSOD incident, but second time's the charm!)

There will be a minimum of a 24 hour period
((expired on 2018-06-17 10:33:55))
between role PMs being sent out and when the thread is unlocked for the start of Day 1. After 48 hours or 11 players have confirmed, whichever is faster, Day 1 will commence.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:33 am

Post by KittyMo »

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch!

Deadline is at (expired on 2018-07-01 13:30:00)

"plz don't swear" -- N
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:38 am

Post by BNL »

VOTE: Ms Marangal

Let’s lynch obvscum this time
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:40 am

Post by BNL »

Also do you guys think it’ll be a good idea to list all roles you ever had? I’m not sure how useful this will be though.
GTKAS - BNL

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Wisdom »

too many to list, they're in my wiki though

VOTE: mara
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Obv scum before I even post?

Ouch, talk about a hit to my ego.

Also, I am against it. It won't serve town any purpose and it makes it easier for scum to figure out which of their old roles would make a good fake claim.

Can tell you what I'm not! I'm not the Pokemon that chkflip gave me with all the cool JoaT powers
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:28 am

Post by BNL »

I proposed it because I deduced that it won't help scum as they can easily collate the list of all such roles at Night. I believe they would be hardworking enough to generate that list.

But if you're against it then fine with me.
GTKAS - BNL

Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Awoo »

I have never rolled town PR. I think signing up for this game was an antitown move.

I hardclaim VT.

VOTE: Espeonage
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:46 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 6, BNL wrote:Also do you guys think it’ll be a good idea to list all roles you ever had? I’m not sure how useful this will be though.
In post 9, BNL wrote:I proposed it because I deduced that it won't help scum as they can easily collate the list of all such roles at Night. I believe they would be hardworking enough to generate that list.

I'd fully expect scum to collect such a list but I don't see any point in helping them with that or doing the work for them. If anyone has a role that would benefit from knowing everyone else's potential role then they should collect the list themselves.

Also, since this is
probably
a PR heavy game, I'd like to request that
no one crumb their role
, scum will spot it and they WILL kill you for it. Anyone who feels like their role is useless should feel free to drop a fake crumb though if they want to bite a night kill :P. But of course, don't be so obvious about it that it's
too
obvious.

Also, if anyone is a neighbouriser, I want in :3

Finally, VOTE: Srceenplay, I'll get you this time ;)

I think I have generated enough wifom in this post. This final line in of itself furthers that wifom.
I mostly just lurk now.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:10 am

Post by mastina »

Phoneposting, so can't do my normal town town scum scum thing, link to stuff, go into detail yet, etc., but.
VOTE: Awoo.
Others posting are town/town?, will give details when home.
Also, will'crumb later (it's a video, so can't breadcrumb right now), but my wiki page is fairly up to date and my past roles are all there.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Errantparabola »

VOTE: marangal
I got my favorite role.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:06 am

Post by mastina »

In post 12, mastina wrote:Also, will'crumb later (it's a video, so can't breadcrumb right now), but my wiki page is fairly up to date and my past roles are all there.
Alright, so the detailed version: my wiki page is
slightly
out-of-date, but I'm fairly confident there are no completed games unlisted on there. (Though, there are games that are listed as ongoing which have since completed.)
Excluding alts/hydras as they aren't eligible, I have had the following roles in games that are classified as completed:
  • Vanilla Townie 5 times
  • Neighborizer 2.5 times (Second game was not JUST a neighborizer)

• Doublevoter 1.5 times (Second game was not JUST a doublevoter)

• Bodyguard 1.5 times (Second game was not JUST a Bodyguard)

• Missile Silo 1 time (Note: could classify as either VT or Dayvig, but I am excluding it from those)
  • Mason 1 time
  • Inventor (of Rolecops) 1 time
  • Neighbor .5 times (Not JUST a Neighbor)

• Hated .5 times (was not JUST hated)

• JOAT .5 times (was not JUST JOAT)

• Doctor .5 times (was not JUST Doctor)

• Backup .5 times (was not JUST Backup)

• Dayvig .5 times (was not JUST Dayvig)

• Rolecop .5 times (was not JUST Rolecop)

• Loved-maker/Lovederizer .5 times (was not JUST Loved-maker/Lovederizer)
  • Goon 2 times
  • Encryptor 1 time
  • Godfather 1 time
  • 1x Death Immune 1 time

Yes, that's actually a much smaller list than you'd think, but games from mastin2 don't count (yet alone, Mastin); games on alts (such as Usami) don't count, which presumably also rules out all-alt games (meaning I can't be Roxas's, House Dayne's, or Sayori's roles), and games on hydras don't count (which rules out basically over half of my games because most of my games are played on hydras especially minis as it turns out).

*1 = all of these were the same role; *2 = all of these were the same role, from a different game, btw.

As far as breadcrumbs, I'll actually give you three.
Spoiler: Incredibly Contrived, Convoluted Breadcrumb
So, my First Encounter with Markiplier was this video:

I quickly progressed to seeing him obsess over it with such moments as when he beat 4/20 mode...but I particularly loved seeing:

Now I bring this up, because this actually reminds me of some Newer content.
Specifically,

As for what this is a breadcrumb of...you'll neeeeeeeever find me. :P
For what it's worth, the second role hint (aka, my "incredibly generic doesn't-really-narrow-it-down hint) is that the game I am breadcrumbing has at least some bitter feelings from me involved.
The third and final hint?

I am quite aware that mutant said we shouldn't breadcrumb.

I am on record as saying that this role actually
should
be breadcrumbed. (I'm not sure if I have explained the theory behind why this role should be breadcrumbed, but I know for a 100% fact, on MULTIPLE occasions, I can and have stated this role absolutely should be breadcrumbed.) When I roleclaim, I can go into the theory as to why. (Or if I die before claiming, then I'll do the theory talk in the dead PT.)

NOW FOR THE NEXT PART.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:09 am

Post by mastina »

In post 5, BNL wrote:VOTE: Ms Marangal
In post 7, Wisdom wrote:too many to list, they're in my wiki though
VOTE: mara
Town.
In post 8, Ms Marangal wrote:Obv scum before I even post?

Ouch, talk about a hit to my ego.

Also, I am against it. It won't serve town any purpose and it makes it easier for scum to figure out which of their old roles would make a good fake claim.

Can tell you what I'm not! I'm not the Pokemon that chkflip gave me with all the cool JoaT powers
In post 11, mutantdevle wrote:Finally, VOTE: Srceenplay, I'll get you this time ;)
In post 13, Errantparabola wrote:VOTE: marangal
I got my favorite role.
Town?
In post 10, Awoo wrote:I have never rolled town PR. I think signing up for this game was an antitown move.

I hardclaim VT.

VOTE: Espeonage
Scum.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Awoo »

NO IM NOT MAFIA
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:05 am

Post by mastina »

In post 16, Awoo wrote:NO IM NOT MAFIA
Sure, you're Awoo instead.

:P
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 11, mutantdevle wrote:Also, since this is probably a PR heavy game, I'd like to request that no one crumb their role, scum will spot it and they WILL kill you for it. Anyone who feels like their role is useless should feel free to drop a fake crumb though if they want to bite a night kill . But of course, don't be so obvious about it that it's too obvious.
This seems moderately scum.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by implosion »

I think BNL's the only one I'm willing to call town so far.
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 15, mastina wrote:
In post 5, BNL wrote:VOTE: Ms Marangal
Town.
There's no way you're getting a townread off the first post in the game, especially an RVS vote.
In post 11, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 6, BNL wrote:Also do you guys think it’ll be a good idea to list all roles you ever had? I’m not sure how useful this will be though.
In post 9, BNL wrote:I proposed it because I deduced that it won't help scum as they can easily collate the list of all such roles at Night. I believe they would be hardworking enough to generate that list.

I'd fully expect scum to collect such a list but I don't see any point in helping them with that or doing the work for them. If anyone has a role that would benefit from knowing everyone else's potential role then they should collect the list themselves.

Also, since this is
probably
a PR heavy game, I'd like to request that
no one crumb their role
, scum will spot it and they WILL kill you for it. Anyone who feels like their role is useless should feel free to drop a fake crumb though if they want to bite a night kill :P. But of course, don't be so obvious about it that it's
too
obvious.

Also, if anyone is a neighbouriser, I want in :3

Finally, VOTE: Srceenplay, I'll get you this time ;)

I think I have generated enough wifom in this post. This final line in of itself furthers that wifom.
I agree with the first paragraph.

I disagree with the second paragraph. I agree this is likely to be role madness, but this means crumbs are not as useful for scum as everyone is a role so PR wise it doesn't matter much who they kill.

I want to be in a neighbourhood as well :3

Also I'll end off by saying that Awoo is giving me lynchbait feels.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by BNL »

Part of the reason I suggested this is because I was thinking of certain roles that would be better if the rolepool of everyone is known. For example, Role Cop is almost a Cop this game. Though I am aware that because some players have hundreds of games it'll be difficult to generate that list and therefore it does help scum.
GTKAS - BNL

implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by implosion »

I will also say I'm more than a little worried that mastina's opening looks an awful lot like something she could have planned to do if she got a scum role PM when she /inned for this game, with a specific role that she had planned to fakeclaim in mind.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 20, BNL wrote:There's no way you're getting a townread off the first post in the game, especially an RVS vote.
Have we really not played together before?
You would not be making this post if we had ever played together, but I could have SWORN we've played together; I've seen you around a whole fuckload, yet this is something you absolutely should know about me if you have literally any experience with me.
In post 22, implosion wrote:I will also say I'm more than a little worried that mastina's opening looks an awful lot like something she could have planned to do if she got a scum role PM when she /inned for this game, with a specific role that she had planned to fakeclaim in mind.
I don't plan fakeclaims before I receive my role PM (I mean I
do
plan OPENERS before I receive my role PM but I don't plan CLAIMS before I do; planned claims comes AFTER), I don't fakeclaim as scum, and this is NOT a role I would fakeclaim.

Guarantee you.
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 23, mastina wrote:
In post 20, BNL wrote:There's no way you're getting a townread off the first post in the game, especially an RVS vote.
Have we really not played together before?
You would not be making this post if we had ever played together, but I could have SWORN we've played together; I've seen you around a whole fuckload, yet this is something you absolutely should know about me if you have literally any experience with me.
Iirc the only game I had with you under any of your accounts was on the fallout shelter. I was town, you were scum. You lurked D1, I got lynched D1, and then someone got a guilty on you N1.

Are you confusing me with someone else? I haven't been on Mafiascum between Feb 2017 and May 2018.
GTKAS - BNL

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”