Mini 2019: Game Throwing UPick Game over!

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:43 am

Post by MariaR »

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=77010&p=10363609#p10363609
dead thread
mafia pt will not be released
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:58 am

Post by MagikHorse »

Well played all. A bit too much apathy this game, but that's about my only real complaint about it.
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by BNL »

GG

As always, sorry for replacing out. I did it because I had a V/LA from 1-8 September, and figured that replacing out earlier was better than later for the game.
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

This is probably my second most undeserved win
First place goes to Mini normal 1870, where I legit did NOTHING the whole game, managed to not get mislynched, but ended up making the final scum lynch go down to the wire. That game I was 100% load.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Firebringer »

im still shocked gamma and dunnstral were both town.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Fair
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ScumBeGone
ScumBeGone
Goon
ScumBeGone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by ScumBeGone »

In post 1721, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1720, ScumBeGone wrote:how could i have fooled you guys better? i’m interested to hear :D
I think your best shot would have been stepping up against Wisdom
Even if he still lynched scum I think you could have avoid that gamestate synopsis that made me feel you had a solid chance of being scum
this is fair. i think wisdom went for my lynch at the perfect time, because i saw his vote while exhausted and just getting back from a retreat and was like, “i’m not ready to deal with this.” i feel like my motivation was completely wiped out given the circumstances of the game, and my recent propensity to be the last scum remaining (that is like 3 scum games in a row now, lol)!

i think if school was not ongoing, i could have finished this game out much better and perhaps took the win, but with my schedule it was just too much to maintain - and as it were, you guys settled on the right lynchwagon.
ScumBeGone
ScumBeGone
Goon
ScumBeGone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by ScumBeGone »

i was hoping for a fire lynch, because obviously that would expose gamma and i could just shoot gamma.
ScumBeGone
ScumBeGone
Goon
ScumBeGone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by ScumBeGone »

problem is, i tend to be super calculated as scum, so i usually give extra thought to virtually every post.

then the last few day phases, i gave no thought and literally just posted whatever came to mind. :lol:

not surprised that did not work out
ScumBeGone
ScumBeGone
Goon
ScumBeGone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by ScumBeGone »

In post 1724, MariaR wrote:
Scumbegone was lynched and was a even day mafia gladiator/vanilliazer

GG TOWN
also with a night bulletproof! far and away the most powerful scum role we had

what was firebringer’s role btw? that was never once mention in the thread, even though he was vanillaized.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i don't even remember my role tbh.
i think it was vanilla to begin with.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
ScumBeGone
ScumBeGone
Goon
ScumBeGone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by ScumBeGone »

@magik, i appreciate your comments in the dead thread! :D

so we attempted to kill gamma emerald n2 when there was no kill. so, not mafia’s random roleblocker must have prevented that kill successfully. i think feysal submitted it because feysal got a power every time she killed someone.

cannot imagine how differently the game might have turned out with a successful gamma kill there!
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Nauci »

Gg wisdom
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Nauci »

Stungun you're a fantastic player and I don't know how wisdom figured it out (eventually I'll read the past day...).
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1736, ScumBeGone wrote:@magik, i appreciate your comments in the dead thread! :D

so we attempted to kill gamma emerald n2 when there was no kill. so, not mafia’s random roleblocker must have prevented that kill successfully. i think feysal submitted it because feysal got a power every time she killed someone.

cannot imagine how differently the game might have turned out with a successful gamma kill there!
Lmao
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why did you try to kill me though..........
Like, I was not a threat?
<Embrace The Void>

Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Ay, GG guys! Now I see why I was killed instead of Prof's :P
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 1736, ScumBeGone wrote:@magik, i appreciate your comments in the dead thread! :D

I'm glad someone appreciates it. Even if I was wrong in the end, it kind of shows exactly where I was after my death and why I did what I did. I always love seeing just who is thinking what when all is said and done, so I figured I'd throw in my two cents just in case anyone else wanted to see it too.

It's actually kinda funny that Nauci was supporting scum!Gamma and I was supporting scum!Wisdom in the dead thread, if only because it proves just how wrong the uninformed town can be. It makes your lynch feel more like sheer luck though. There were reasons for basically anyone but Fire to be scum, and they just happened to wind up on the right man without really any real depth to any arguments. That last day was one of the laziest days I've ever seen, and it really just seems like everyone stopped caring about winning when push came to shove.

I felt really sloppy with many of my pushes this game, which is probably testament to how much room I still have to grow and how desperate I got for things to bounce off of, and might also be evidence that I'm better off trying to townhunt rather than scumhunt given my current track record of identifying scummy town as town. The only thing I really feel good about is using myself as NK bait to protect the other important town roles for a night, which I feel worked out really well. I wish my role was more useful than that, but I made the best of it I could so I'm overall content.
ScumBeGone
ScumBeGone
Goon
ScumBeGone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by ScumBeGone »

In post 1738, Nauci wrote:Stungun you're a fantastic player and I don't know how wisdom figured it out (eventually I'll read the past day...).
thanks, i appreciate that! :D
In post 1740, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why did you try to kill me though..........
Like, I was not a threat?
several reasons,

1). your post about sbg early on d2 about us making a comment scum might make was a bit threatening, 2). jailkeeper was in nauci’s hands so we had to account for a player that she would not jailkeep using it as a doctor or in trying to catch scum, since she was unclear with her intentions (smart move)! 3). your lynchwagon up to that point had never gained any steam... but oddly enough it would gain serious steam the next day phase even though you were the kill target the prior night. in fact, you were put to L-1. 4). your predecessor, mwnn, was very widely townread, which we thought might carry on with your slot if you kept your cards right. 5). we felt threatened by whatever power you might gain when put to L-1.

put that all together, and it is easy to see why we chose you. secondly, we did not attempt to kill you thereafter because there were better kill targets and we thought you might have some power protecting yourself until we figured out about your role and nm’s. well, i thought that anyway. i do not remember any of my scumpartners mentioning anything about what happened with that lack of kill that night phase with me... :-X
ScumBeGone
ScumBeGone
Goon
ScumBeGone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by ScumBeGone »

also because of no lynch, we wanted the game sped up, and i felt the game was slowed down with you continually being brought to L-1. i wanted that taken care of. no lynches are boring
ScumBeGone
ScumBeGone
Goon
ScumBeGone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by ScumBeGone »

with hindsight, it would have been wisest for me to have made the night two kill since i instructed nauci not to jailkeep us anyway as it would be useless (true given bulletproof and her belief we were town, she would only protect us in that instance), but i think the possibility of there being some sort of tracker that suddenly outed me as the deepwolf or investigative role was the main reason i did not.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1719, ScumBeGone wrote:i do not think my scummates checked the scum pt that much. it was not by strategy that either of my scummates faded from the thread, as they had not posted anywhere or site or so much as logged on in the intervals of interest, but it is interesting how that correctly traced wisdom to lynch me.
i wasnt saying it was by strategy

I was saying that things were going too well for scum given 2/3 were useless and nonexistent
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Wisdom »

fb please be less selfish
it is by miracle i managed to ignore your stubborness and lynch the actual scum
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:31 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1745, ScumBeGone wrote:with hindsight, it would have been wisest for me to have made the night two kill since i instructed nauci not to jailkeep us anyway as it would be useless (true given bulletproof and her belief we were town, she would only protect us in that instance), but i think the possibility of there being some sort of tracker that suddenly outed me as the deepwolf or investigative role was the main reason i did not.
I was played like a fiddle :cry:
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:31 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1746, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1719, ScumBeGone wrote:i do not think my scummates checked the scum pt that much. it was not by strategy that either of my scummates faded from the thread, as they had not posted anywhere or site or so much as logged on in the intervals of interest, but it is interesting how that correctly traced wisdom to lynch me.
i wasnt saying it was by strategy

I was saying that things were going too well for scum given 2/3 were useless and nonexistent
wiiiisdooooomm

why is it utterly impossible to read you

waaaahh

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”