Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1094, AnonymousGhost wrote:Staeg's "push" on me is literally "I'm down with a wagon on AG" after LLD posted her "I don't like Ghost" 163. Are these two things a direct cause and effect? Probably not. Does it fit into the pattern that Staeg hasn't "pushed" for a wagon of his own? Yes. Just take a look at how he joined the Kokichi wagon after three other people voted.

His "case" on Dunn was never actually brought up despite his 636 that promised he'd explain more on that. It's worth noting that Staeg says he scum reads Dunn in a roundabout way and he never voted Dunn in that post. It's nearly 200 posts later that he does in 861. I recognize that this is flimsy because Staeg could've been pressed for time or maybe it's not his meta to vote in the same post he says he scum reads someone, but I still think it's sus.

For both his push on Dunn and I, nobody knows what it is. It might as well be a gut read for as much as Staeg has "explained" his reads/cases.
For the rest, my main point was that Staeg as scum doesn't like pushing people who are likely to push him back aka he doesn't mess with people with Fate/Kuribo/LLD/Muffin who give the people scumreading them an incredibly hard time.

I didn't say that he's likely to explain his reads well as town but not as scum because that's not the case. I also didn't say that he isn't likely to make easier votes/be swayed by loud voices as town because that also isn't the case. His posts towards DGB and Kuribo here might not seem like much to you but they are things that never ever come from him as scum and don't make sense coming from him as scum in the first place.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1096, Nachomamma8 wrote:he knows he's getting pushback for it and he knows it's going to be challenged
sure, but assume he's scum. the alternative is what? sheep everything kuribo says all game and hopes that works out for him?
In post 1097, Nachomamma8 wrote:then realized he was incorrect about elements of kuribo's push
he didn't say he thought he was incorrect about elements of kuribo's push (assuming you're referring to kuribo's push on dunnstral, the catalyst for the whole thing) which is why i'm saying there is no progression on that read. the only thing that apparently changed is his dunnstral read
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1099, AnonymousGhost wrote:If you say so.
You said:

"Here's a point, it's been refuted already."

So is it a point you believe in anyways (you don't believe the counterpoint is legit) or...?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

And somehow this point of "Staeg scum doesn't push people who give him a hard time" doesn't apply to either Dunn or I because... reasons?

You're basically saying that Staeg is tentative scum. And I'm saying that he's fit this bill regarding his push towards myself and Dunn (Kuribo and flip floppiness aside - I'm ignoring that bit and focusing on his lack of push).
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1092, zMuffinMan wrote:btw, where is your meta on staeg coming from? because i've looked through all of the games here and the only scum game i can find is down the bottom (OPEN 383 REBOOT, which he seems to have replaced into and has none of the players here). unless i missed something somewhere, in which case, point me to it
in case you missed it, nacho
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 1102, Nachomamma8 wrote:So is it a point you believe in anyways (you don't believe the counterpoint is legit) or...?
I believe my point but acknowledge other things that have happened in the thread (Staeg's claim he wasn't online during that Kokichi pile on). Do I believe Staeg's claim that he wasn't online at the time? Haha.

No.

I said "If you say so" because we're basically going to be arguing about whether or not one or the other believes Staeg's claim that he wasn't online at the time when that pile on took place and shouldn't be scrutinized as scum play. I've given you my case on Staeg that doesn't involve Muffin's "none of his posts are town" shtick you were previously focused on.

I'm not going to force my case down your throat if you don't believe it.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Fate »

Vote Count:

Love moves the world, but I organize and heal that world.

-Virgo

camntsuki-Sagitarrius: To Unify (1) Dunnstral
zMuffinMan- Virgo: To Serve (1) Nachomamma8
Kokichi Oma- Gemini: To Listen (0)
MariaR- Aquarius: To Liberate (1) Kokichi Oma
AnonymousGhost- Scorpio: To Transform (1): thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective- Cancer: To Nourish (0)
DrippingGoofBall- Libra: To Balance (0)
Espeonage-Gemini: To Listen (1) Feysal
Kuribo- Gemini: To Listen (0)
Feysal- Virgo: To Serve (0)
Nachomamma8- Pisces: To Let Go (0)
Staeg- Aquarius: To Liberate (5) Espeonage, MariaR, zMuffinMan. AnonymousGhost, DrippingGoofball (L-2)
LadyLambdadelta- Taurus: To Produce (0)
Dunnstral- Cancer: To Nourish (4) Lady Lambdadelta, camntsuki, Kuribo, Staeg

Not Voting: Kokichi Oma

With 13 alive it takes 7 to obliterate someone.

Deadline: July 15th
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

And I'm sick.

Delay again, will get in with at least 48+ hours before deadline.Sorry
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Consider this post a L-1 @Staeg. So claim
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Staeg »

In post 1108, Kokichi Oma wrote:Consider this post a L-1 @Staeg. So claim
sure, Hades without a Moon sign, Mason and apparently not actually a treestump d1

delayed V/LA notice until July 15th

will be back to interact with game before then as well~
sa vrede?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't believe that claim

to clarify you're saying you didn't get a moon sign and you've got "Aquarius/None = Hades" or something?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 5221, Fate wrote:You will recieve a Moon sign as your ALIGNMENT
@FATE

confirm this is true
ScumBeGone
ScumBeGone
Goon
ScumBeGone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by ScumBeGone »

In post 1109, Staeg wrote:
sure, Hades without a Moon sign, Mason and apparently not actually a treestump d1

who is your mason buddy and what do you mean by "apparently" not actually a treestump

can you still vote?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i want a proper full claim. nacho's about the only person i could see you being masons with anyway, so no trying to worm your way out of it with "not outing my partner" - it's either nacho or you're scum fake-claiming
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by thepixiecollective »

In post 1112, ScumBeGone wrote:
In post 1109, Staeg wrote:

who is your mason buddy and what do you mean by "apparently" not actually a treestump

can you still vote?
whoops

that was me
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1085, camntsuki wrote:He significantly killed off our enthusiasm for this game. See his posts directed at us, and his subsequent interactions with mollie. Then combine that with the points we already laid out prior, including his interactions towards Kuribo.
oh yeah, skipped this earlier

a) i don't believe you think this makes dunnstral scum, and
b) what points you laid out prior? the only other point i remember you making is that he was "making posts in bad faith" which is the same point...
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:53 pm

In post 1113, zMuffinMan wrote:i want a proper full claim. nacho's about the only person i could see you being masons with anyway, so no trying to worm your way out of it with "not outing my partner" - it's either nacho or you're scum fake-claiming
muffina is hitting IC levels of towning unless staeg and nacho both decided to self-sacrifice in order to let muffina go deep into a town piles
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:57 pm

I am assuming that staeg knows his roles or knows how to find a way to determine them,

as in

his play wld reflect his role. it doesn't
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:59 pm

/in b4 muffina will flip scum

ynfortunately and I so incorrectly read him

caveat: I don't think that is the case here I think he is town. need more time to solidify the read tho
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Staeg, you're basically claiming not that you
don't
have or know your alignment right now.

Ripped straight from the Mini Theme Queue /in to Mod description. Pay attention to the bold.
In post 5221, Fate wrote:This game will be based on Astrology. To play you must PM me your Sun sign from Western (Tropical) Astrology. This will be Public knowledge.
You will recieve a Moon sign as your ALIGNMENT
, and your Sun/Moon combination will feature a unique role. Aka the roles will be balanced according to the Sun signs of people present. Play at your own Risk of Sanity. There will be astrological events that occur throughout the game and effect gameplay.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

That first sentence is a word soup. :p
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Whatever. Just remove the "not" from it and it should be good.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:55 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Oh. Lol. Muffin beat me to it.

:3
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:59 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Checked that /in to Mod for bastardness and Fate says "No" to bastardness.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:02 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 5221, Fate wrote:Is it possible your game has any of the following bastard roles or mechanics? cults,
mid-game alignment changes
Now consider that this is one of the things that Fate said "no" to.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”