Mini 2029: BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Game over.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by MariaR »

Kokichi with my milked eek traitor
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

moment was obvscum

hey shinori how about me not being scum?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh ok so i was pretty close.
That whole hood thing between Kokichi and Nico was throwing me off.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

So here's something the public didn't know, I actually stole a 1 shot version of Toranaga's ability, i was planning on using it tonight, but everyone just like fell off.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

And tora i literally told you im better lategame idk why you decided that I had to be super pro player D1 or was otherwise scum.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew Shogunate »

In post 1579, Sakura Hana wrote:And tora i literally told you im better lategame idk why you decided that I had to be super pro player D1 or was otherwise scum.
I felt AG was being pushed by scum cause she was being so towny it made no sense to me

and then, yeah, everyone pushing AG was town

sucks to suck

I was not in the best head state in this game and made many mistakes and gave up too soon
Hydra of Toranaga and Nancy Drew 39

見ぬが花

Not seeing is a flower
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:02 pm

also note that the game was dead before I started pressing activity
the game had a burst of people actually playing it when I started forcing activity
then the game died and was cancelled midway through.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

A shame.

Thanks for hosting Maria.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:47 am

Post by BuJaber »

I didn't know how AG could know that Tora wasn't in my hood and I just got tunnelled there.

Guess I should have trusted my first instinct with koki.

Why was I the NK? Was I really that obvtown?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Can you release all roles?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:20 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Seconded. And the PT too, please? :3
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1575, MariaR wrote:Kokichi with my milked eek traitor
Damn! That’s where my votes were! That’s why Kokichi came after me. :lol:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I didnt even suspect milked as our traitor.

I thought it was you or dunn.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:54 am

Post by MariaR »

All roles and pts will be out tomorrow :D
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:11 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Nice! Thanks Maria!
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Shinori »

In post 1576, RadiantCowbells wrote:moment was obvscum

hey shinori how about me not being scum?
Still kind of an aids player.

I like how you are so immature that you have to come in after the game ended because OF SUBS when you rage subbed out for basically zero reason.

Nah you right though, Someone scum reads you because you are being a gigantic piece of shit doing nothing but AtE and making people NOT want to play but that's totally a viable reason to just be a gigantic baby and rage quit for no reason, fucking over the host as well as other people in the game.

Great logic, a nice real piece of work. I'm glad you chose to come back and move to ACTUALLY spark an argument after the game ended because of SUBS. I mean really, go fuck yourself. lol.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by Shinori »

Thanks for the host Claire, sorry for my poor play in this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:00 pm

I don't play with people who try to policy lynch me because it deeply offends and upsets me and if I stay in those circumstances I will make the game toxic.
It's not a zero reason thing it's a thing that I've learned to do to avoid making the game unpleasant for others.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:02 am

Post by MariaR »

Spoiler: Carmine
Carmine

Welcome
XXX
to BlazBlue Cross Tag Mafia You are
Carmine
from
Undernight inbirth

You will find your neighborhood here

Background:
You are Carmine you love to fight! What else...um hm well that's mostly it. Using your powers of blood you can use it to make it into all kinds of objects hell even make your hair the color of your blood if you're into that stuff. You're also quite strong at punching and kicking but who cares we're here for the blood!

Abilities:

-
Blood spike:
You don't like to use "normal" votes so you may vote with your blood instead you have an extra vote you may not vote the same person twice (aka your 2 votes must be on 2 dif people)
-
Sticky stuff:
Your blood doesn't come out easy so whoever your votes end up on at the end of the day will be told they're covered in blood
-
You're weak:
If you ever cover someone in blood 2 times in a row they will spend the night getting it off (Roleblocked)

Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town are dead.

Spoiler: Linne
Linne

Welcome
XXX
Linne
from
Undernight inbirth

Background:
Poor Linne used as a human experiment she now has the power to travel to other peoples body allowing her to live forever. While some people find this a gift Linne has hated ruining other girls life and now wishes to be put to rest. Looks like you have another battle ahead of you though.

Abilities:

-
Immortal
You're Immortal you can't really die so if you are ever lynched or killed you will not flip. Instead, it will say "(username) has walked away"
-
Guidance
If you are lynched you can pick a player to gain a neighborhood with that you may talk too.
-
At peace
Whoever you make a hood with will also gain a 1 shot watcher however if this power is used the hood will shut down and you will go to the dead thread

Win condition:

Spoiler: Hyde
Hyde

Welcome
XXX
Hyde
from
Undernight inbirth

You will find the mafia pt here

Background:
Ah Hyde the typical anime/video game hero. You used to be a normal high school boy until one night you were attacked by a bunch of voids giving you the power of darkness...but hey you got a cool sword you can call from your hand from it I guess it's not so bad...Time to use that power to kill a bunch of people!

Abilities:

-
The insulator
You may use your sword to rip into people causing them to be roleblocked
-
Exe ripper
If you ever do the mafia kill your target will be roleblocked this is diffrent from your normal roleblock
-
Sixth sense
You also have a 1 shot sensor power you may target a wagon and you will be told how many mafia were on it you may use this+ your roleblock if you ever want.

Win condition:
You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Spoiler: Rachel
Rachel

Welcome
XXX
Rachel Alucard
from
Blazblue

Background:
You're Rachel Alucard the head of the Alucard family one of the most powerful people in the blazblue universe you act like a sobby aristocratic heiress looking down on others with grace and dignity to be fair you're so strong it makes sense for you to be looking down on others. You do try to help people because you're kinda a tsudere and care about your allies a lot.

Abilities:

-
Sobby heiress:
You feel like you get stuff better are your own so you do. You're a mafia traitor you know your partners are XXX and YYY
-
Magic
It'd take me ages to say all your powers. So whenever a member of the mafia dies you gain a power up
0 mafia dead: Role cop
1 mafia dead: Jailer
2 mafia dead: Fractional kill you may use 2 of these actions at a time if you get the chance.
-
Pesky Detective
You know that Naoto is in this game and is aligned with the town. Every night you may submit me a name and if you correctly guess Naoto they will die.

Win condition:
You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Spoiler: Es
Es

Welcome
XXX
Es
from
Blazblue

Background:
You are Es the perfect soldier you were created as a vessel but deemed a failure until you were able to speak that is sent on mission after mission to kill Unions or capture them for treatment although you're an artificial human with blunt and awk social skills you've made some friends...and a love for pudding

Abilities:

-
Perfect soldier:
Your mission always comes first no matter what your action will go through
-
Treatment:
You may send someone in for treatment making them unable to be targetted or able to use actions. Unlike a normal alien, they are still considered part of the game.
-
Observations
You want to make sure treatment is going as planned. At night you may target someone you've put into treatment before and track them. You may only use 1 of these powers.

Win condition:

Spoiler: Ragna
Ragna

Welcome
XXX
Ragna the bloodedge
from
Blazblue

Background:
What a shitty past you got confined in a lab until freed then you got your arm cut off by your own jealous brother as a child before a vampire bit you to save your life. The blue grimoire a powerful weapon replaced your right arm where a cat man helped train your power. After your training was done you set off to destroy World Void Information Control Organization bases due to your deep hate for them. You know the blue grimoire power is never your own but for now maybe you could use it for a bit of good

Abilities:

-
Grimoire
At anytime a wagon is at half votes (rounded up if needed) you may in the thread say “Grimoire devour!” In bold caps and the target will die.
-
Soul Eater
You will gain a 1 shot power of whoever you kill.
-
Guilt
If the target you kill is town you may not use this power again

Win condition:

Spoiler: Hazama
Hazama

Welcome
XXX
Hazama
from
Blazblue

Background:
You were created to be a vessel for this evil guy named Yuki in case he died during a war however due to side effects of the machine not working you guys became two different entities sharing the same body. You're still evil as fuck cutting off peoples arms kicking puppies you know all in a days work right?

Abilities:

-
Intelligence Department.
Being head of the intelligence department sure has it perks even if you're just using them. At night you may target a player any report they were suppose to get you'll get instead.

Win condition:

Spoiler: Yosuke
Yosuke

Welcome
XXX
Yosuke Hanamura
from
Persona

You will find the mafia pt
YYY
here

Background:
You're a clumsy adorable goofball who moved from a big city to a small town of Inaba you got your bike crashed and your balls kicked all on your first day of school good job! After some freaky events with a ghost you entered the midnight channel and tried to help the protag save the day. Well you're not gonna be doing the saving this time in fact quite the opposite.

Abilities:

-
Ninja!
In the midnight channel you kinda have the powers of a ninja so you'll have em here too! You can't be tracked or watched
-
Clumsy
You're so clumsy you may trade places with someone making any actions that were gonna target you target them and vice versa (self bus driver)
-
Midnight Channel
You can trap your home making anyone who visits you instead visit the midnight channel. Anyone who visits you will be turned Vanilla (Note you can not bus drive and use the vanilla power at the same time)
Jiraiya
Your persona power is turning someone of your choosing vanilla

Win condition:

Spoiler: Naoto
Naoto

Welcome
XXX
Naoto Shirogane
from
Persona

Background:
You are the well known detective prince (even though you're a girl) you do things your own way the only reward you're interested in is the truth. Working alone is often best for you. Although that can get you in trouble sometimes and is a bit reckless you have the best interests in mind always and will help justice prevail in the end.

Abilities:

-
Detective prince
You can find the clues to see if someone is a murderer you are the detective prince after all. Every even night you may check if someone has the ability to kill.
-
Reckless
You know someone is after you and that you should keep low. You know that the character "Yukiko Amagi" is not in the game and you may use it as a cover.
-
Yamato
Your persona power is sending all your reports to a player of your choice.

Win condition:

Spoiler: Yu
Yu

Welcome
XXX
Yu Narukami
from
Persona

Background:
Yu moved to the countryside to live with his uncle and cousin for a year while your mom and dad were away but then this turned into a giant murder crime with a fog trying to take over the town. Don't worry Your unflappable attitude and uncanny ability to stay calm in any situation make you a reliable leader and you helped solve it! Can you do it again?

Abilities:

-
Leadership
You may add someone to your neighborhood Dojima Residence every night.
-
Compassion
When you add someone to your neighborhood you must use one of these 1 shot powers on them. Messenger/Kill stopper (if the target is doing a skill it won't work)/Tracker if you run out of JOAT shots you can't add anyone to your hood.
-
Izanagi
Your persona power is refreshing your JOAT shots

Win condition:

Spoiler: Ruby
Ruby

Welcome
XXX
Ruby
from
RWBY

Background:
You are the leader of team RWBY after minding your own business in a store a group of goons tried to rob it. After helping stop it you got sent to the school of your dreams to become a huntress you're doing a good job so far and heck you're making a few friends along with the way!

Abilities:

-
Pedal burst!
You're so fast the only people who touch you are the ones you let touch you Every night give me a list of names only those people may target you with any action for the next day/night

Win condition:

Spoiler: Weiss
Weiss

Welcome
XXX
Weiss
from
RWBY

Background:
You are Weiss Schnee part of the legendary dust company you're quite a rich girl and a bit sobby you think you're pretty great at stuff. Your family has high hopes for you at first you're still kinda bitchy and snobby but with the help of friends you become a pretty great person whos ice magic is top notch

Abilities:

-
Ice Glyphs
Every odd night you may pm me a target they will be told they were given a snowman
-
One last gift
If you are ever killed by someone who has a snowman it will be publicly announced that person is shivering

Win condition:

Spoiler: Yang
Yang

Welcome
XXX
Yang
from
RWBY

Background:
You're the cool big sister everyone wants who uses awesome gun gauntlets to kick some butt! Just don't let anyone touch your hair or your eyes go red and your theme song randomly starts playing in the background you basically turn super saiyan. Besides that, you're a normally helpful and great friend

Abilities:

-
Protector
Target someone and if they are ever targetted by a kill you will die in there place
-
Burn
You have a hidden passive that you don't know about. You just know it is benifical

Win condition:
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:07 am

Post by MariaR »

~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:28 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Nice! Thanks!
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:41 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Aw. D:

No dead thread?
Talk Fast, Think Faster

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:43 am

Post by MariaR »

~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:49 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

:3

Thank you~
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:48 pm

Post by Shinori »

In post 1592, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't play with people who try to policy lynch me because it deeply offends and upsets me and if I stay in those circumstances I will make the game toxic.
It's not a zero reason thing it's a thing that I've learned to do to avoid making the game unpleasant for others.
And self voting is playing ANTI-wincon.

Did you know that? IT's a play that literally is against your win con no matter what alignment you are and is generally just ATE/WIFOM BS that doesn't belong in games.

We both have opinions on this so I won't rage at you anymore about you subbing out, I can understand you subbing out if it's from a standpoint about not making a game toxic. However you also have to realize that there are a lot of people and a lot of different personalities and some people don't take to things like WIFOM/ATE really well and when you mix that with self voting it is not something that's fun to play with.

I don't ENJOY playing with someone who ATE's me into a fit of annoyance/rage, maybe I should have subbed out as well when you made me do that but I felt that I should just back away for a bit and come back with a more clear mind afterwards.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”