RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I don't think I even would have thought of self shooting to dodge the bus driver. Very well played.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:00 pm

Post by Enter »

So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:02 pm

Post by Wisdom »

^post of the year or riot
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:29 am

Post by MariaR »

I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”