D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 11:02 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

In post 1148, D3f3nd3r wrote:
This appeared in this game in the form of Light_Ganski's Three-Shot Timeshifted Cop role - one of their shots was Timeshifted, whereas the other two weren't. This led to loads of confusion when the Timekeeper only received one shot upon LG's death. I suppose this should have been explained better at the start of the game.
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 64, Latrodectus wrote:I don't think that D1 could have gone much better
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 65, Latrodectus wrote:I think roster is the only slot not in a pretty good spot atm and even then it's not all that bad

Nancyslot is a pressure point for me and she died calling me town
, so that's less pressure on us

I feel bad for it but I think RC is... not going to be an issue anymore :/
Nah, town!you wouldn’t have scumleaned me so hard when you knew we were at L-3. That was a blatant scumclaim.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Your actual read in death doesn't matter if you don't out it, Nancy.

Your last read on my slot when you died was town. That is evidence I can use to my advantage to potentially turn the tide back to my favor if I ever hit a point where I was in danger of being lynched, because selfmeta is something I do as both alignments and you > mastina were the order of slots I suspected would be able to tell I wasn't my town self, so...
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1203, Ankamius wrote:Your actual read in death doesn't matter if you don't out it, Nancy.

Your last read on my slot when you died was town. That is evidence I can use to my advantage to potentially turn the tide back to my favor if I ever hit a point where I was in danger of being lynched, because selfmeta is something I do as both alignments and you > mastina were the order of slots I suspected would be able to tell I wasn't my town self, so...
I didn’t tr after that but yeah, should have said something but you know, I was far more concerned if the reading comprehension-challenged gamethrowing WOATs on my wagon to pay too much attention to that.

It was a blatant scumclaim because town!you would have been extremely concerned with helping to mislynch us. I know your townplay and that wasn’t it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

Enh. read the maf thread.

i absolutely sred SS and i did tr roster. oppps.

i didnt have enough lati experience to read.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

at least im reasonable
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Who isn’t? Definitely not me.

All I’m saying is that town!Ank would have been extremely aware that our slot was in jeopardy of being mislynched and that’s precisely why, town!her would never have been this reckless as to throw gasoline on the fire by saying she hard scumleans us in such a situation. Town!her would be way more cautious and careful, especially after I made it blatantly obvious, we were never flipping scum here.

So, if she ever does this again to town!me and I live to do something about it, I’ll powerlynch her slot.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1200, D3f3nd3r wrote:
In post 1148, D3f3nd3r wrote:
This appeared in this game in the form of Light_Ganski's Three-Shot Timeshifted Cop role - one of their shots was Timeshifted, whereas the other two weren't. This led to loads of confusion when the Timekeeper only received one shot upon LG's death. I suppose this should have been explained better at the start of the game.
this still doesn't explain it at all.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Presumably, you only backed up non-delayed powers. Really light was a 1-shot Non-Delayed Cop 2-shot Cop, and you only got the non-delayed part, so one shot.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Firebringer »

The timeshift mechanic is really poorly worded/understood that you might want to work on elaborating to make it more intuitive. If like 3 people have problems with it and you have run this game type several times you probably have issues on communicating it.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2019 10:11 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1210, Firebringer wrote:The timeshift mechanic is really poorly worded/understood that you might want to work on elaborating to make it more intuitive. If like 3 people have problems with it and you have run this game type several times you probably have issues on communicating it.
^This.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Something_Smart »

To be fair, I didn't actually have trouble understanding the mechanic. But I didn't want to be the one to explain it when literally nobody else was getting it, and I do agree that it's confusing and likely to mislead people who don't read super carefully.

I'd highly recommend doing away with the name "Timeshifted" and naming it something else like "Non-Delayed" that clearly communicates its function.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:34 am

Post by MariaR »

I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”