Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 624, Creature wrote:
In post 623, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 622, Creature wrote:
In post 620, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:And I’m responsible for Creature playing like an open wolf, how exactly?
You don"l't know how to read players at all

You should see if they have TMI or not rather than lynching the weakest of them.
You were playing like an open wolf. You claimed to connect to Voyc “ out of spite”, called obvtown me, “confiscum” when CK was hard pushing me.

And yes, I thought both Voyc and your predecessor PM, did exactly that, so I have no clue what you’re talking about here.
Dude, it was so obvious scum wouldn't play like that. If you can't foresee how scum will play this actually happens.
No it wasn’t obvious. You don’t claim to connect to another player “out of spite”. Wtf did you even mean by that? Like I said, I thought both your predecessor and Voyc had TMI’d events and you voted us right out of the gate on D3 without any explanation. I thought you and CK had coordinated that in scumchat. The fact that I initially tr you, should not have made you sr me. You lockscum reading me, made it very easy for A50 to talk me into switching my read on you.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:25 am

Post by Creature »

You assumed scum were all bad. You failed to recognize A50 and Dunn weren't out of scum range.

That cost you Gameshow, that cost you this game.

I admit I was naive this game, but you're acting as if you were right and Voyc and I were just acting like scum.

You set your standards to allow TMI'd scum to enter your town core and make it almost insurmountarble for the clueless town. This is where you need to recalibrate.
Sigh
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:28 am

Post by Menalque »

I don't think the game was that scum sided tbh, town just barely played
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 626, Creature wrote:You assumed scum were all bad. You failed to recognize A50 and Dunn weren't out of scum range.

That cost you Gameshow, that cost you this game.

I admit I was naive this game, but you're acting as if you were right and Voyc and I were just acting like scum.

You set your standards to allow TMI'd scum to enter your town core and make it almost insurmountarble for the clueless town. This is where you need to recalibrate.
You could have played a lot closer to your obvtown meta like in UtS for example. That would have made me question my solve not only on your slot but Voyc’s as well. Your play to me was uberwolfy but sure, without the TMI events’ part, I would have probably been a lot more open. I obviously overfocused on that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 627, Menalque wrote:I don't think the game was that scum sided tbh, town just barely played
It was because it allowed scum to manipulate events the day before, like you setting up Archfield to be the nightlynch for example. I thought you were scummy for hardpushing our slot and when Creature came in and straight up voted us right out of the gate without any reasonable explanation, I concluded that you had told told him to do that in scumchat.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:04 am

Post by Menalque »

I wasn't necessarily planning on arc being the nightlynch there tho, I was just trying to get a TR for getting some debate going -- it didn't matter to me if I got SR for it or Arc did bc I thought I'd have the rest of D1 to turn that around. I still think the lolhammer should have been lynched there, but I'll grant that it was weirdly towny in this game due to the fact that it made my push on arc look a lot worse than it otherwise would have.

Also, I don't think I really hardpushed your slot? Pushed, sure, but I wouldn't say that's hardpushing from me.

I think you should definitely have revised your creature SR if you thought he was following my lead on our scum strat, esp after he just caught me as scum in Pokemon Ruby.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:54 am

Post by chennisden »

menalque stop fucking rolling scum
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:17 am

Post by Menalque »

Can’t stop won’t stop
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:16 am

Post by callforjudgement »

Why not no-lynch in mylo? All the events were townsided, and Necroreveal in particular would have made a mislynch D5 rather less likely.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:28 am

Post by Omochao »

what lunatic voted to kill me while i was playing to my scum meta!!!
~nosferatu alt~
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 633, callforjudgement wrote:Why not no-lynch in mylo? All the events were townsided, and Necroreveal in particular would have made a mislynch D5 rather less likely.
Future events may block kills/add additional kills

Town did not know the event was Necro, and the past 3 events were a kill then 2 blocks
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

And the game wasn't scumsided, There was a lot of information to be gained from the events that town only gave a courtesy effort to trying to figure out - The day 2 hammer even happened before everybody claimed their night 1 targets, and before anyone could come forth and speculate "I think mafia would say they targeted ____" and the like
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 630, Menalque wrote:I wasn't necessarily planning on arc being the nightlynch there tho, I was just trying to get a TR for getting some debate going -- it didn't matter to me if I got SR for it or Arc did bc I thought I'd have the rest of D1 to turn that around. I still think the lolhammer should have been lynched there, but I'll grant that it was weirdly towny in this game due to the fact that it made my push on arc look a lot worse than it otherwise would have.

Also, I don't think I really hardpushed your slot? Pushed, sure, but I wouldn't say that's hardpushing from me.

I think you should definitely have revised your creature SR if you thought he was following my lead on our scum strat, esp after he just caught me as scum in Pokemon Ruby.
1) I wasn’t following that game.

2) He was acting wolfy.

3) A50 :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 636, Dunnstral wrote:And the game wasn't scumsided, There was a lot of information to be gained from the events that town only gave a courtesy effort to trying to figure out - The day 2 hammer even happened before everybody claimed their night 1 targets, and before anyone could come forth and speculate "I think mafia would say they targeted ____" and the like
agreed
Voyc
Voyc
Goon
Voyc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:39 am

Post by Voyc »

In post 619, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:And Voyc, why did you connect to Dunn, your alleged #1 sr?
I only kinda concreted my reads by the last day, so I was still ambivalent about Dunn when I connected to him, and I legit did so bc of the playerlist thing anyway
Voyc
Voyc
Goon
Voyc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Voyc »

Reads other than you/Sky
Aka order of scummiest by Creature --> Dunn --> A50
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 640, Voyc wrote:Reads other than you/Sky
Aka order of scummiest by Creature --> Dunn --> A50
You had two right. Next time I have the thought, “I don’t want X to slip by”, I’ll consider it might mean I’m wrong. If it weren’t for the surprise mechanic, we probably would have mislynched Creature but we would have still wound up with the same result.:/. I could say, I would have preferred we lynch Creature over you but we still would have lost.

That’s the problem here, it would have been difficult getting a lynch on Dunn/A50 over Creature, because he was the most obvious scummiest slot by play.

Creature is very wrong about my reads accuracy in general but he doesn’t seem to get that you should at least try to look townie. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:21 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 627, Menalque wrote:I don't think the game was that scum sided tbh, town just barely played
With more information than most in the thread, I’d say the setup would be slightly but not overly townsided if the game were populated by mostly mechanical players.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Jingle »

Kinda disappointed you guys didn’t get through all the event, tbh. A lot of effort went into figuring out the orders for them.

I’m looking forward to see more games like this in the future. If BNL gets enough of a pool of events going he can even start reusing 1 or 2 per game without risking too much strategizing.
This is a Parachute.
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:34 am

Post by singletonking »

In post 643, Jingle wrote:Kinda disappointed you guys didn’t get through all the event, tbh. A lot of effort went into figuring out the orders for them.

I’m looking forward to see more games like this in the future. If BNL gets enough of a pool of events going he can even start reusing 1 or 2 per game without risking too much strategizing.
Yeah. The order was initially Only Town Vote -> Friendship is Magic -> Necroreveal -> Empower -> Last two but I had to shift things around because having any protective event after Necroreveal was going to be awful to play
On indefinite hiatus from playing Mafia.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’m sorry Chick, after thinking about it long and hard, I guess I do owe you a mea culpa. I really do need to stop taking everything so personally. Any tips you can offer, would be greatly appreciated.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Whoops sorry, my bad. I meant to post this in VG. Plz disregard. :oops:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

*note to self*. Don’t post while inebriated
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”