Survivor

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:04 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1145, Iconeum wrote:
@percivul
, /pre in me for your next run of this please
In post 1146, Menalque wrote:
I'll pre-in too pls
If you want to pre-in, please send me a PM with "Purge 3 Pre-in" as the subject.
That will be easiest way for me to find it later.

My next game will be a role madness game based on the Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan movies. If anyone wants to pre-in, please send a PM with Conan pre-in as the subject. That game won't have 5 kills in a night but will still be pretty wild. Roles will be based on the movie characters as much as possible.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:06 am

Post by Oversoul »

Tet, told you I’d shoot you ;)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:07 am

Post by Oversoul »

GG, TY TD 4 WIN
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:47 am

Post by kuribo »

From the scum PT:
I'm not sure how dogged kuribo gets about people that piss him off
GreyICE got me mislynched one time and I spent like four years waiting for him to roll scum against me so I could lynch him. CuriousKarmadog got me mislynched in 2008 and I'm still waiting to get his head.

That's not personal though that's just business.

Carl, one thing I didn't mention at the time, because it seems so unbelievable to be honest, is that people trying to piss me off for "reactions" or to get me to ragequit has become such a thing over the years that it's actually become a decent scumtell. See, scum like it when the game dissolved into incomprehensible garbage, and the quickest way to do that is to pick a fight with me, or one of the other people I won for rageposting. I've caught numerous scum--- indeed entire scum teams--- based initially on the fact that they intentionally tried to push me for a reaction.

That's why I fully intended to shoot you, even after your apology for baiting. It wasn't a matter of "imma remove this guy from the game," but "yeah this thing is scum and I need to calm down and do the work."
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:58 am

Post by kuribo »

It didn't help that I went through a stretch of long work hours and very little sleep. That's nothing new for me though.

DGB and I were pretty far apart on our reads for most of the game, but that's nothing new for a Serene game either. The way her and I Serene, we tend to just put our individual posts into the game and then confer over Facebook later.

She's also been super busy IRL which is why the bulk of the posting was me

At one point her and I did decide to run Uncouth Mafia II / Polite Mafia III, so I'm hyped about that
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:31 am

Post by Menalque »

DGB, do pagetops really make you that angry?
Gandalf
Gandalf
Townie
Gandalf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:46 am

Post by Gandalf »

Good game everyone. Thanks particularly to you Perisvul for running it, and putting up with the chaos I caused. I certainly added a bit of drama for livening up what otherwise might have been a bit of a dull d2. Thanks also Scum team for being so understanding about my fat fingers. Fair play to you all, and thank you. I'm heading to the Newbie queue for the next one...

Looking forward to reading the other chats, (just as soon as I can work out how to find them...)
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:50 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

GG ya'll, CT, you had me 1000% fooled on you being town, that gambit was weiiiiird though X_X.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Gandalf
Gandalf
Townie
Gandalf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Gandalf »

Loved the meme's Icon :)
Carl Tuckerson
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Carl Tuckerson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Carl Tuckerson »

In post 1153, kuribo wrote:From the scum PT:
I'm not sure how dogged kuribo gets about people that piss him off
GreyICE got me mislynched one time and I spent like four years waiting for him to roll scum against me so I could lynch him. CuriousKarmadog got me mislynched in 2008 and I'm still waiting to get his head.

That's not personal though that's just business.

Carl, one thing I didn't mention at the time, because it seems so unbelievable to be honest, is that people trying to piss me off for "reactions" or to get me to ragequit has become such a thing over the years that it's actually become a decent scumtell. See, scum like it when the game dissolved into incomprehensible garbage, and the quickest way to do that is to pick a fight with me, or one of the other people I won for rageposting. I've caught numerous scum--- indeed entire scum teams--- based initially on the fact that they intentionally tried to push me for a reaction.

That's why I fully intended to shoot you, even after your apology for baiting. It wasn't a matter of "imma remove this guy from the game," but "yeah this thing is scum and I need to calm down and do the work."
Ah that's unlucky then, I didn't react as a gambit to throw you off your game, I saw the post after replacing out of another game for people being dicks and thought "fucking hell here we go again." I overreacted sincerely but it was going to get me a bullet anyway lol.
Worked out well enough that the gambit went the way it did then, except that we didn't barricade FF :facepalm:
"my way is honoring the 4th is do a rebel run light as many fireworks as i can get drunk and stone and say think god im a american at least i know im free" - cyrus62
"omg you killed carl you basterds" - cyrus62
GTKAS
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Persivul »

Actually here's what I'm going to run next:

/in to mod
Game Name: NFL Mafia

Flavor/Mechanics:
Pre-game players will draft an NFL team. Each week two players will win 1X powers based on team performance (highest-scoring teams who also won their game). Winning players will choose from a list of powers. Each can only be used once in the game. NFL knowledge might be a little helpful but really isn't necessary.
Due to the NFL mechanic, phases will be strict 5-day days with plurality lynching and 2-day nights. Prods will be given after 24 hours. Please don't sign up if your shcedule doesn't accomodate this pace.

Your Experience:
Breaking Bad Mafia recently completed in this queue

Current Modding Commitments: None

Reviewed By:
Not reviewed

Back-Up or Co-Mod:
None

Number of Players: 13

Hydrae:
No

Restrictions:
At least two completed games, no recent replace outs, prods after 24 hours

Is it possible your game has any of the following bastard roles or mechanics? No

PM a pre-in if you want to play!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”