Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick (OVER!)

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:05 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I think that my record in terms of baiting nightkills and getting scumread when I shouldn't works far more against me than it does for me. I'm plenty good at getting the lynches I want and getting townread anonymously: see how fast I became town lead in Masquerade when I didn't even want it.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:14 am

Post by popsofctown »

I didn't even think about BoP scumreads tbh
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Farkran »

I am only pointing out that a lot of things happened ever since the end of d1 that made any correct OR wrong read less meaningful in this specific game, due to how setup mechanics, scumslips and counterclaims worked out.

This does in no way shade RC ability to read or lead town. He is a good player, he is confirmed to have above average reads and he knows how to put them to good use. From my pov the best contributes that Severa/RC gave to this game were the bullshit claims that made some scum panic-claim early in d1, and correctly reading lynchbaity slots mid-d1. I did say that RC saved my ass when you were pushing me (@pops), i'm not backing off of that.

I'm just saying that it's a bit unfair to the other players to say that he forced everyone to lynch scum whereas everyone else's contribute equals next to nothing. Sujimichi played a good game, his only mistake being misvigging V&M due to a misinterpreted read. Kerset kinda derped on pops but actually had >rand reads too by pinning salamence d1, charming alchemist (although he couldn't know he was strongmanning that night) and he successfully baited the N3K. I mislynched gamma and entered a paranoia tunnel against bitmap mostly because of that charm shenanigan, otherwise alchemist would definitely have been in my lynchpool from how he played in d1 end.

TLDR: RC is an awesome player, but other players should be able to discern when it is positive to idolize and sheep someone vs when it's better to treat him like a human being and respect everyone else too.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 3167, Kerset wrote:
In post 3145, popsofctown wrote:I wanna play with Farkran again

Probably the main reason I /inned this one
Especially that you inned before he did.
Kerset is savage about my Alzheimer's.

I think it kept me from /outing before Bitmap could hammer it, maybe.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:05 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't really see why that nom writeup would mention positive things about other players' play when the nom writeup is for RC so like, I don't see the issue?

I mean if it makes you feel better the judges who judge the category will be expected to read this game, the blurb in the nom is just a hook.
"Well, I..."
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:50 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3179, popsofctown wrote:I don't really see why that nom writeup would mention positive things about other players' play when the nom writeup is for RC so like, I don't see the issue?

I mean if it makes you feel better the judges who judge the category will be expected to read this game, the blurb in the nom is just a hook.
Oh, my point wasn't about writing good things about other players in a RC nom. My objection is almost entirely against a specific sentence which implies that "RC is good because he forces town to lynch scum". That's not the reason why RC is good, nor it is true in this game. RC is good because he had good reads and used his brain to advance the gamestate, not because the rest of the town were his sheep slaves.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Bitmap »

Is this the first time you've played with RC?
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Farkran »

Yes, in fact i mentioned it isn't true in THIS specific game. I'm sure that there are plenty of instances where that is true in the past, present and future of mafiascum
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Farkran »

(i'm not being sarcastic, i just think this game isn't the best representation of the RC abilities you mentioned in the nom)
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:00 am

Post by Farkran »

To be even more clear - if you nominated him for paragon because of the pro-town bullshit claims, correct lynchbait reads and neighborhoos strategy i would have supported that 100%
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:27 am

Post by popsofctown »

RC is very good at getting people to vote the way he wants them to independent of his reputation.

The characterization is true even if it is a little off to pick this particular game for that characterization since people would have voted with him for their independent reasons in several cases.
"Well, I..."
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Kerset »

I didn't care about RC reads. As far i can see only Bitmap and Suji did and that was the reason of his kill on V&M.
giv me pagetop :(
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:41 am

Post by popsofctown »

Kerset play with me again
"Well, I..."
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3177, Farkran wrote:I am only pointing out that a lot of things happened ever since the end of d1 that made any correct OR wrong read less meaningful in this specific game, due to how setup mechanics, scumslips and counterclaims worked out.

This does in no way shade RC ability to read or lead town. He is a good player, he is confirmed to have above average reads and he knows how to put them to good use. From my pov the best contributes that Severa/RC gave to this game were the bullshit claims that made some scum panic-claim early in d1, and correctly reading lynchbaity slots mid-d1. I did say that RC saved my ass when you were pushing me (@pops), i'm not backing off of that.

I'm just saying that it's a bit unfair to the other players to say that he forced everyone to lynch scum whereas everyone else's contribute equals next to nothing. Sujimichi played a good game, his only mistake being misvigging V&M due to a misinterpreted read. Kerset kinda derped on pops but actually had >rand reads too by pinning salamence d1, charming alchemist (although he couldn't know he was strongmanning that night) and he successfully baited the N3K. I mislynched gamma and entered a paranoia tunnel against bitmap mostly because of that charm shenanigan, otherwise alchemist would definitely have been in my lynchpool from how he played in d1 end.

TLDR: RC is an awesome player, but other players should be able to discern when it is positive to idolize and sheep someone vs when it's better to treat him like a human being and respect everyone else too.
Somewhere a seal is crying. :(
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3186, Kerset wrote:I didn't care about RC reads. As far i can see only Bitmap and Suji did and that was the reason of his kill on V&M.
RC didn’t sr me though. Suji obviously misunderstood.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Bitmap »

I still want to read RC salt deep down.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:55 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 3187, popsofctown wrote:Kerset play with me again
We are both in Menalque's 13-player mini normal already.
Do you want have time to be backup mod?
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 3190, Bitmap wrote:I still want to read RC salt deep down.
I still have his ISO cached in my phone. If you get his permission everything is possible.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Bitmap »

Nah I wouldn't do that to RC.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3192, Kerset wrote:
I still have his ISO cached in my phone. If you get his permission everything is possible.
How much do you want for that?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 3189, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3186, Kerset wrote:I didn't care about RC reads. As far i can see only Bitmap and Suji did and that was the reason of his kill on V&M.
RC didn’t sr me though. Suji obviously misunderstood.
The below is where I took RadiantCowbell’s read from. If I misunderstood, I apologize.
In post 2229, RadiantCowbells wrote:My quick pick for main faction scum is V&M + Kerset with serial killer somewhere in the slots that I'm clearing based on associatives
In post 2247, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Venus and Mars

Why were you so fucking obstinate about voting all the coungerwagons to pops?
In post 2251, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also like after further consideration and looking at the names

I don't really feel like there were any scum on the wagon
In post 2536, RadiantCowbells wrote:They and Sala should be PLed for their defenses of pops

If both are town, 1t1s, 2s, doesn't matter we will restart aftee
In post 2597, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2591, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2585, Bitmap wrote:Why is every game with RC filled to the brim with AtE?
Because he keeps advocating dumbass policy lynches for anyone who votes incorrectly, like Cephir and Goodies in MG, rather than actually read their fucking ISOs and critically try to read if the player who wasn’t God/psychic/voted wrong is actually demonstrating a townie thought process or not. We had to wasted two mislynches because RC won’t fucking read.
Wanna talk about you dragging me off Volpe 3 different times and powerlynching my townread Okapoka

That's not the point Nancy the point is I'm eliminating all possible not bussers before I go after bussers.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

:lol:

Since I was privy to said salt.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3192, Kerset wrote:
RC obviously didn’t want anyone to read it, hence why he had all of his posts redacted. He even requested removal from both dead threads because of it.

@Kerset, I think you should respect RC’s wishes on this as the mod clearly did.

I had multiple posts redacted in VG’s spoiler dead thread for similar reasons, because I never wanted anyone to read them, so I can completely understand how RC feels here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:30 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 3191, Kerset wrote:
In post 3187, popsofctown wrote:Kerset play with me again
We are both in Menalque's 13-player mini normal already.
Do you want have time to be backup mod?
Yesssssss
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:31 am

Post by popsofctown »

Kerset said "with RC's permission" why the heck is everyone accusing ker of actually exposing the posts without consent
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”