Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick (OVER!)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick (OVER!)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:08 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Magia Record - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story

FATE WEAVE SEMI-U-PICK

PRESENTED BY TATSUYA KANAME AND TORQUE

Have you heard? Has anyone told you?
The Rumor of the Online Mafia Website.

Little Kyubeys (Players)

Alchemist21
Evenstar
popsofctown
Salamence20
Chemist1422
TemporalLich
Kerset
Gamma Emerald
Farkran
Venus and Mars (hydra of Shiro/Nancy Drew 39)
Sujimichi
RadiantCowbells
Severa
RadiantCowbells
Bitmap

Spoiler: Still Fighting (Alive)
Alchemist21
Chemist1422
TemporalLich
Kerset
Gamma Emerald
Farkran
Sujimichi
Bitmap

Spoiler: Taken by an Uwasa (Dead)
popsofctown, who is
Emiri Kisaki, a member of the Wings of Magius
, lynched Day 1.
Evenstar, who is
Kako Natsume, a Kamihama Magical Girl
, died Night 1.
Salamence20, who is
Oriko Mikuni, a member of the Wings of Magius
, lynched Day 2.
Venus and Mars, who is
Asuka Tatsuki, a Kamihama Magical Girl
, died Night 2.
RadiantCowbells, who is
Ren Isuzu, a Kamihama Magical Girl
, died Night 2.

Spoiler: Got Pissed by Coordinator (Modkilled)

[spoiler="Records" (Checkpoints)]

[/spoiler]
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:16 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:10 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

GENERAL RULES

. This is a game, the main goal is to have fun, so have fun and don't throw crap.
. This is a GAME, the secondary goal is to win, so play to win and don't play against your win condition, everyone hates it.
. THIS IS A GAME WITH A NONSENSE MOD, so always feel free to point out suggestions and ask any sensical question by PMing or post in
bold, starting with @mod:
. And try not to throw crap.
. This is a good game, we don't want any cheatings here. If I see it, or someone sees it and report to me, I'll have to modkill you and turn you to a Neutral Survivor, meaning that you cannot win, plus I'll have to report this to Admins. I don't want to do that so please, PLAY IT FAIRLY AND KEEP RESPECT!
According to #41. No editing/deleting
2. No quoting Role PMs and PTs, but paraphrasing is fine.
3. No encrypted texts. However, spoilers= are OK. (Try not to use black bar spoilers, there are mobile players here.
4. No personal attacks AT ANYTIME.
5. Of course, no breaking the Site Rules.
6. No fake votes.

. This is a game brought to you by mafiascum.net, so please follow ALL the Site Rules.
THIS IS MOD'S COLOR
(#FF00BF), DON'T TRY TO USE IT.

ACTIVITY / PROD / "V/LA" RULES

. Be active and talkative. We don't want inactive players. But not too much like a post every half-minute, that's too annoying.
. As said above, so 48 hours without posting anything will result in a PROD.
. 24 hours after the prod, but you don't come back, I'll have to find a replacement.
. I can give you up to 3 prods, if you require a fourth, I'll also have to find a replacement.
. Having V/LAs? Post it in this thread in
bold
, and it is recommended to PM me about it too. However, I accept only up to 1 week length. Longer than that? You should find a replacement.
You must also have an V/LA status in your profile or the V/LA will not be accepted!

VOTING RULES

You can use the vote tag, like this:

Code: Select all

[vote]Tatsuya Kaname[/vote]

And unvote tags, like this:

Code: Select all

[unvote][/unvote]

Alternatively, bold tags are also allowed.

It's better to spell out the player name you are voting. Nicknames/abbreviations are fine as long as I understand who you are voting.
Unvotes are not necessary, but it's good.
You don't have to unvote before you vote another player.
And lastly, don't vote multiple players in the same post.
While the game mechanics allow all players to have multiple "votes", you still can vote only one player at a time; your "votes" will always go to ONE player and never be split.

TATSUYA'S GAMEPLAY RULES

. 2 weeks for daytimes. But can be extended due to things that might happen.
. 2 days for nighttimes.
. A lynch is acheived when the number of votes to a player is equal to half of the combined total of each living player's "votes" (not the number of living players), rounded down, plus one. If this doesn't happen before deadline, then it's a No Lynch.
. After the "hammer" or the final vote required for a lynch is casted out, a "Twilight" starts. All living players, including the most recent lynchee, may talk until I lock the thread and start the night phase. But no more votes can be made.
. I will announce the alignment and their role PM after their death.
. I will allow one informationless "bah" post at the start of the next day after you died. After that, you must keep silent until the game ends.
. All night actions are submitted in Private Topic, or PM if you don't have one.
. If you have any "hypothetical" questions, please ask through PM only.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:45 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

TODAY'S SETUP

Up to 10
of you are
Kamihama Magical Girls (Town)

. There are
members of the
Wings of Magius (Scum)
They have Daytalk.
. There may or may not be third party members.
. The win conditions of the two sides are listed below. Third party factions (if any) have their win conditions listed in their Role PM.
Kamihama Magical Girls
: You win if all threats to you and your friends are eliminated.
Wings of Magius
: You win the Magius controls at least half of the living players and no hostile neutrals (if any exists) are alive.
. Before the game, we asked players to provide a screenshot of a results of a "Fate Weave" simulator from mobile game Magia Record's Wiki site. Then we roll alignments first, and create Role PMs based on each player's alignment and their Fate Weave results. Each Role PM includes exactly one Magical Girl and may include up to one each of Skill and Ability memoria. A memoria may be shared by multiple players but no one will have the same Magical Girl and thus no one has Iroha Tamaki because it's my sample one.

Spoiler: Example of a Fate Weave result

Circle-ish Icon is a Magical Girl. Square Icon is a Memoria. Each memoria has a blue or pink icon on its corner, indicating an ability or skill memoria.

IMPORTANT
Please learn about the mechanics of the game below as most stuffs of this game are unusual.

Mechanics
1. DISC SELECTION
- Your Role PM's Magical Girl will come with 5 normal discs and one Magia/Doppel disc (explained later). The 5 normal discs consists of at least one of each type, as explained below. At the start of the game, including pregame, each player MUST select a disc to use for the following day phase. At the start of the following day, the game will reveal the number of votes each player earned, but not the exact disc they have chosen. Players cannot choose the same disc again in a later phase (unless they have multiple copies of that type). If a player runs out of normal discs, they will be given the discs back.
Image Gives 2 votes and 60MP (+20MP per Charge)
Image Gives 4 votes (+1 vote per Charge) and 0MP
Image Gives 3 votes, 40MP and 1 Charge
About Charge: When you use a Charge disc, 1 Charge is added to your Charge counter. When you use an Accele or Blast disc, you receive bonus votes or MP according to the number of Charges you have in the counter, then the Charge counter resets to 0.
When game enters LYLO situation, All Charge and Blast discs will be swapped for an Accele disc.

2. VOTING
- Despite each player having multiple votes per day, normally
each player still cannot split votes and must vote normally
. All of their "votes" will go to a single player at a time. A lynch is achieved when a player receives half of the total combined number of votes, rounded down, plus 1.

3. MP / MAGIA / DOPPEL
- Each player starts with 0MP and they can have up to 200MP at a time. Each player also has a Magia disc that can be used instead of a normal disc. To use a Magia disc, the player must spend 100MP. The disc will come with a set amount of votes and a special power, which could be a passive or a night action that activates the night you use (like a normal night action) or later. Some players may also have a Doppel disc, which costs 200MP and must be used instead of Magia if possible. A Doppel is a better version of Magia.

4. MEMORIAE
(singular: memoria) - If a player posesses a Skill memoria, they can activate it on the phase(s) listed. Day effects activate immediately while Night effects function similar to a Night Action (but is not one). After using, that Skill Memoria starts it's cooldown timer that ticks down by 1 each phase change. A player who posesses an Ability Memoria has a passive effect listed on it.

Spoiler: Sample Iroha Tamaki Role PM
MITAMA'S SPECIAL TRAINING
Image IROHA TAMAKI

Welcome to the Coordinator's! You have the soul gem of
Iroha Tamaki, a Kamihama Magical Girl

WHAT YOU HAVE

Your discs
: ImageImageImageImageImage
Night Action
:
We're Together, We'll Be Fine
-- As a night action, target a player, not yourself. Target will be safe from ONE kill attempt during that night phase. You may not use this skill the same night you use your Magia disc.
1* Magical Girl Debuff
: Your MP Gauge can only hold up to 100MP instead of the usual 200MP.
Skill Memoria
: : [NIGHT - Cooldown: 5]: Activate to protect yourself from ONE kill attempt that night phase.
Ability Memoria
: : Start with 20MP.
Magia
:
Strada Futuro (100MP)
[5 votes]: Upon activation, target a player. Target receives 1-shot deathproof. You cannot use your Magical Girl Skill until the end of the next night phase.
Doppel
: Not Available

HOW TO WIN

You win when all threats to you and your friends are eliminated.

Have fun~! Ufufu~
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Role PMs coming to you right now!

Players, when you receive Role PM, please confirm by replying with your alignment and your disc choice for Day 1.

This is Pregame. Day 1 starts when everyone has chosen their discs.
(Currently 10/13)

As a reminder, if you haven't read the yet, please do so now. There are minor updates.

As another reminders:
1. Magia/Doppel is a disc and must be chosen like a normal disc, with the requirement of spending MP as listed.
2. You can use your Skill Memoria (if you have one) on the phase listed with it. After usage, it enters cooldown mode. The cooldown number means the number of phase changes needed before the Memoria is usable again.
3. At LYLO, all of your Charge and Blast discs become Accele discs.
4. The Wings of Magius has daychat.
5. I'm reminding you guys too much so just head to the mechanics post and be sure to read everything.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:25 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Still waiting for three people to confirm and choose their first disc. They have (expired on 2019-11-24 23:30:00) to do so before they are replaced.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM COORDINATOR
WELCOME

(Coordinator is a bit busy doing her work. E-he-he!)

MITAMA'S SPECIAL TRAINING
VOTECOUNT 1.1

Not Voting (13 players, 37 votes)
: Alchemist21 (3), Evenstar (2), popsofctown (3), Salamence20 (4), Chemist1422 (2), TemporalLich (3), Kerset (3), Gamma Emerald (4), Farkran (3), Venus and Mars (2), Sujimichi (3), Severa (3), Bitmap (2)

With a total of 37 votes, it's 19 to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2019-12-07 23:00:00)

The numbers behind each player is the number of votes they have.

(Edit: Corrected the countdown)
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

First
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Bitmap »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Fuck your 4 votes.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Bitmap »

I'm a bit sad that RC, the lovable dictator seal has been replaced out.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Farkran »

Helllllllllllloooooooo

I'm in game with the two loves of my mafiascum life (o/ pops and even), and one of my best friends, Kerset. This game is going to be awesome. I might be *a little* over the lines but that's the way i am.

Welcome here to everyone else too, and don't worry, i am a nice guy. If you want a place in my harem you just have to ask. And be nice.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 8, Bitmap wrote:I'm a bit sad that RC, the lovable dictator seal has been replaced out.
Oh yeah, in case you didn't notice, Severa replaced RadiantCowbells.

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Bitmap »

I noticed.
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Severa »

Ha.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Farkran »

So... i might have run out of RT introductions to skip RVS, so i'll just introduce myself without any hidden purposes:

I am Farkran, playing here since this summer. I've completed two full newbie games + one newbie i replaced into. As i might have hinted with the first sentence, i hate the random voting stage and i'd like to get out of it as soon as possible - with your help, if you wish to.

I'll start with a first step to break the ice: i'm a magical girl and i have powers. I used a charge disc so i have 3 votes. Going to use them only when i feel it's appropriate.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Bitmap »

Day 1 Stats

Also declaring anyone who doesn't appreciate Azur Lane to be a fake gacha player.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Bitmap »

I don't understand how it's pro-town to pick Blast Disc on Day 1. Either you two didn't read or you're throwing.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Bitmap »

Or you're scum.
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Severa »

If your abilities are mediocre, why not use a blast disc? I don't get it.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Farkran »

I see that the majority of people used my same reasoning and picked a charge disc, except for 2 players with 4 votes, and 4 with 2 votes. Hmmm...

I think people with 4 votes are pretty towny, not caring about their MPs so they probably have less useful/very situational abilities. Or some memoria bonus to their vote power.

@Bitmap why don't you think the Blast disc is towny?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 17, Severa wrote:If your abilities are mediocre, why not use a blast disc? I don't get it.
Because using an ability probably outweighs the 1-2 vote increase imo.
In post 18, Farkran wrote:I see that the majority of people used my same reasoning and picked a charge disc, except for 2 players with 4 votes, and 4 with 2 votes. Hmmm...

I think people with 4 votes are pretty towny, not caring about their MPs so they probably have less useful/very situational abilities. Or some memoria bonus to their vote power.

@Bitmap why don't you think the Blast disc is towny?
Because if you're town, your ability is probably better than the 1 vote increase?
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Severa »

Bitmap, just so you know I'm an open alt.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 20, Severa wrote:Bitmap, just so you know I'm an open alt.
RC ur a fucking weeaboo
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Severa »

I'm the best.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 19, Bitmap wrote:
Because if you're town, your ability is probably better than the 1 vote increase?
Are you aware of the existance of memoria powers and potentially dangerous abilities?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Salamence20 »

VOTE: Severa

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”