Mafia 74: Minimally Flavoured - Game over!

Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #753 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:56 pm

Post by Kison »

Kison is on page 25.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #759 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:45 pm

Post by Kison »

I've had less time than anticipated. I'm close to up-to-date with the game. However, I noticed my predecessor roleclaimed cop, and would like to inform you all that that is indeed correct. My results so far have all come up No Result :

1) Boolkitty -> No Result
2) Xyzzy -> No Result
3) Rishi -> No Result

I've been taking notes on players. Panzer has been standing out as a bit suspicious, though I'm not going to hold myself to that until I'm finished reading the game, at which point I'll let you all know my finalized thoughts.

Much <3,

Kison
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #761 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:29 am

Post by Kison »

Boolkitty wrote:Additionally, I think it's interesting that Antithesis wasn't nightkilled, but two of the people Rishi said he believed were solidly town were.

Perhaps the two scumgroups each thought that the other was going to target the cop, and didn't want to waste their kill on someone the other scum would target anyway.
Not necessarily. Remember I(presumably) was roleblocked. Might as well roleblock someone you're next to certain has a role, and risk using your kill on someone who might not have one. It guarantees 100% efficiency with the roleblock(assuming target is not killed).
Boolkitty wrote:I'm certain Antithesis is town; fairly sure (but not certain) that Vollkan and Panzerjager are, as well.
Why are you pretty sure about Vollkan and PanzerJager?
Rishi wrote:Anyone else find it interesting that Bookitty is defending vollkan, considering they are the two people who have been on every single lynch so far?
I find it odd, but not for this reason. Why do you find their presence on both lynches to be bothersome? We've seen an abundance of slacking with some players(at least I seem to have noticed it), so this seems a tad irrelevant to me.
Panzerjager wrote:
Confirm Vote:Mills
with a good ol'
FoS:Hasdgfas

The last half page struck as huge distancing about non-consequental bullshit.
How can you call it distancing if you don't even know one is scum in the first place?
PanzerJager wrote:I'm pretty positive Rishi is town so that's out. Vollkan is more then not town. I'm suspicious of BooKitty, but not enough to really lynch her.
Why? Why? Why?
PanzerJager wrote:CKD, overdefensiveness is exetremely scummy, because it means your guilty of something.
Horrible logic. Overdefensiveness is not only not scummy, but it doesn't mean what you claim it does. I've been overdefensive town. I've seen plenty others play overdefensive town. And I've never seen a correlation between defensiveness and alignment. It's the points one makes when defending themselves that matter, and I don't think you exactly made that the highlight of your analysis.
PanzerJager wrote:wow...well..yeah..Mills really fucked us. Unvote, Vote:CKD deliberately ignoring one game for others means you are (A) scum or (B) need to be replaced.
Umm. Hold on, here. He gives us two possibilities :

1) Scum
2) Needs to be replaced

So how do you decide which is the case? Voting him if he "needs to be replaced" is not helping speed that process up.
PanzerJager wrote:Well switch your vote to OGML cause anyone who gives up is stupid or scum.
Playing the "I give up" card doesn't imply scum to me. It's a bad play IMO, but I've seen it done countless times by scum & town.
PanzerJager wrote:I totally misread Cows post. I apoligize. I actually think at this point I'm gonna have to
Unvote, Vote:Snaps
I think this is where my feelings should be. OGML kinda seems somewhat sincere in his efforts.
I, too, noticed Panzer talk about the 2 scumgroup existence D1, primarily because by the time I was reading up, I had come to the same conclusion by noticing the differing color schemes in the death list. Struck me as somewhat odd that he'd state such with, presumably, no reason to come to any kind of conclusion about the setup so early on.

I also don't get what you were going on about with the Serial Killer accusation.

Vote : Panzerjager

My notes on Xyzzy, Phate, and Liamcool/Boolkitty are slim at best. I've liked Snap's play more than most. I don't think his pressure of lurkers is necessarily bad. Blindly lynching lurkers, however,
would
. But several other points he's brought up, primarily validly refuting a lot of Panzer's bizarre logic, has him sitting a bit better with me.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #764 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by Kison »

Somehow I failed to comment on one of the quotes I presented...
PanzerJager wrote:I totally misread Cows post. I apoligize. I actually think at this point I'm gonna have to
Unvote, Vote:Snaps
I think this is where my feelings should be. OGML kinda seems somewhat sincere in his efforts.
I don't see the cause of the sudden change of heart. Just a few posts prior you were saying that one of the players(hasdsfsdfkfs I think?) should swap votes to OhGODMyLIFE, then suddenly changed your mind. Why?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #768 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:47 pm

Post by Kison »

I
know
you said you misread
Cow's
post, but Cow is not OGML(which is who you unvoted), and I'm not seeing how his posts around that time really would have changed your mind. That's what is not adding up for me. Maybe you could point out what I'm missing. Maybe you could just call me a tard. I dunno, whichever makes you feel better bout yourself, but I replaced in to help move this game along at the mod's request, not get berated for asking a couple of questions, so cut me some slack, ya panzy biotch. :D
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #770 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:52 pm

Post by Kison »

vg? False claim. Lynch all liars. 10-4, over and out.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #771 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:57 pm

Post by Kison »

Unvote
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #777 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:26 am

Post by Kison »

Rishi wrote:]Kison is acting a little aggressive for my tastes.
Aggression in itself is not scummy. Aggression with poor logic is a different matter.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”