Mafia 75: Return of the Mafia! TOWN WINS (really late)

jackalbane
jackalbane
Townie
jackalbane
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1109 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by jackalbane »

Here now and wondering about all this killa business everyone's talking about. Apparently he claimed vig and nobody believed him or someone else also claimed vig?

Can someone clear this up for me?
jackalbane
jackalbane
Townie
jackalbane
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1112 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:49 pm

Post by jackalbane »

Thanks armlx! Now it's starting to make sense. And from the way everyone's talking after reading back a few pages, it seems 50-50 on how likely there is a serial killer. Which I guess is what everyone's arguing about. Right?
jackalbane
jackalbane
Townie
jackalbane
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1151 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:18 am

Post by jackalbane »

By the way, just noticed that apparently I (or oEJo rather) already cast a vote. Just to clear that up. -
Unvote: Lloyd
. Personally, I don't have any suspicions against him yet.
jackalbane
jackalbane
Townie
jackalbane
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1165 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:11 am

Post by jackalbane »

Considering how killa's getting desperate and pretty much everyone's in agreement that he's SK, I'd have to agree that he's close to getting lynched.

How many votes does he need now for lynch to be achieved?
jackalbane
jackalbane
Townie
jackalbane
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1200 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:16 pm

Post by jackalbane »

@BM; Sorry about not 2nding the day extension, went to bed, out all day, and now I come to be, what, 8th? Kind of not right to go after someone who can't defend themselves or try to make a claim.

8thed on the Extension until TLP's replacement

Personally, I'm finding this whole killa pleads to not be lynched thing wearing thin. Funny at first, but now... *sigh*

This whole thing about who the vig should lynch when night phase comes has me split. I agree that TS is acting kind of strange like can't wait for a lynch (somebody, anybody, I have an idea but what does FoS mean?) but reading over what people have said as well as Lloyd's old posts with quick-jump votes all over the place (not sure if this can be classed with the random voting to start discussion or not) as though looking for someone to place the blame away from himself has quite a few flags popping up in my head.

And, just to note, I'll take anyone's opinion, but I hate being "led" in one direction or another. I'll do my own detective work, thanks. ;)
jackalbane
jackalbane
Townie
jackalbane
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1210 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:40 am

Post by jackalbane »

WhoMe? wrote:Can someone explain to me why we need a deadline extension? What more are we trying to wring from the crushed sponge that is Day 1? We have found scum, of that I am certain. Surely we are not considering accepting his "I'll kill who you say" deal? Can we lynch killa7 already?
The general concensus is that killa's grave is already dug and ready for a final nail in the coffin. Now, we're discussing hopeful vig kills and an extension would give time to replace TLP so we aren't accidently vigging a power role or leaving scum to coast through.
jackalbane
jackalbane
Townie
jackalbane
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1271 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:52 am

Post by jackalbane »

We might as well weed the scum out with the vig since she's already claimed it. No point letting a good claim go to waste.
jackalbane
jackalbane
Townie
jackalbane
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1284 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:02 am

Post by jackalbane »

So, wait, are we waiting for the deadline to auto-hammer killa, us to hammer killa or are we still debating whether to choose Lloyd to be vigged over the night phase? As far as I remember, killa's only got one vote left, Lloyd's been fishy for a while, and we were waiting for a TLP replacement (which came). What now?
jackalbane
jackalbane
Townie
jackalbane
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1322 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by jackalbane »

Is there any reason we're prolonging that last killa vote? Kinda repeating what I've already said, but seeing as nobody answered me I feel obliged.
jackalbane
jackalbane
Townie
jackalbane
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1379 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:25 pm

Post by jackalbane »

Peers wrote:So, wait, I'm confused. Is 'cultie cop' a cop who's a member of a cult, or a cop who determines if someone is in a cult? If the former, we need to lynch Rosso eventually, but after he helps us find the scum, right? If the latter... we need to lynch BM because there's a good chance he's the cult recruiter, not a mason, right?

It seems too simple, there must be something I'm missing.
BM claimed miller. Period. Now, whether or not everyone believes him is another story. Personally, I'm not too fond of having a "miller" just slide through.

Then again, he's doing some good so maybe he is. I don't know, but until there's evidence either way, there's no good reason to persue it. Unless Rosso really is the cult cop and investigated BM last night.

Oh, boy with all the half-and-halves.
jackalbane
jackalbane
Townie
jackalbane
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1481 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:56 am

Post by jackalbane »

BM's making a lot of sense. Rosso's claim of cult cop is shaky at best and with no recruiter (or another recruiter considering the original was 'delayed') makes him suspicious already. Missing BM's miller claim from way back and having a conveniently helpful/unhelpful role depending on the way you look at it, his lynch would bring about quite a bit of information.

So unless I'm given a good reason not to...

Vote: Rosso Carne
jackalbane
jackalbane
Townie
jackalbane
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1843 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:09 am

Post by jackalbane »

Been busy. Just getting back. Time for many page catch-up time!!
jackalbane
jackalbane
Townie
jackalbane
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1844 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:12 am

Post by jackalbane »

In fact, seeing as this may not stay as well as I hope, scratch that last comment, please still replace me.

Much harder to play catch-up than to actually play all the way through.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”