Large Normal 216 - Endgame

xx2008
Goon

Pronoun: He

Post Post #2825  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:06 pm

Happy new year!
It'll be best to lynch within the PRs today. I highly doubt both are real considering how they were kept alive for this long.

xx2008
Goon

Post Post #2826  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:28 pm

I think ap is scum, so I'm going to hammer.
In post 2733, AP wrote:
In post 2732, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2730, Not Known 15 wrote:No deaths.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm NOT gonna jump the gun though. I just wanted to say I am one step ahead of you, scum. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw this coming. I did the math. I block someone and scum don't kill, so we get a false guilty on someone. We lynch them and they flip Town, so I am lynched the day after.

5-1 going into last night >> 5-1 today >> 4-1 going into the night (mislynch) >> 3-1 tomorrow with me as the designated lynch 100% if the time = 2-1 going into the night = scum win.

So, I decided NOT TO ACT. I submitted NO ACTION.
I can get lynched but I'm not going to be outsmarted and framed by some noob scumster (and I really don't care how long they've been playing this game).

His first post at the start of the day, while it does have sound logic, seemed quite sudden. It seemed like it was planned out beforehand.
In post 2787, AP wrote:@FL: You're determined to lose this one for us, aren't you?

I'm not gonna vote the guy I blocked TWICE and a NK still went through. LYNCH ME FIRST if you want to go down that route.

VOTE: Saudade

If rc turned out to be a joat, ap would fear getting lynched the next day after trying to get rc lynched.

VOTE: ap

Flavor Leaf
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2827  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:58 pm

I agree, XX. I could see him as town playing that plan and getting excited about it, however what’s been killing me all game is RCE’s JOAT abilities are vastly different than the other two JOATS, who were identical, and his abilities are kind of all over the place. It seemed like he just pick and chose which abilities sounded best and would get him out of trouble.

It’s RCE if it’s not AP here.

Saudade
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2828  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:37 am

Was that hammer
"THERE IS AS YET INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR A MEANINGFUL ANSWER"

Saudade
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2829  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:37 am

Is he scum tell us mod

Not Known 15
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2830  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:53 am

Vote Count 6.FINALxx2008(0):

Maxous(0):

SaudadeInferno390(1):AP;

AP(4):Saudade;Flavor Leaf;Maxous;xx2008;

Flavor Leaf(0):

RCEnigma(0):

NoLynch(0):

Not Voting(2):RCEnigma;

With 6 alive it is 4 to lynch.

Day 6 ends

AP
Spoiler:
Mafia Multitasking JOAT(Bodyguard/Jailkeeper/Motion Detector/Roleblocker/Tracker/Voyeur)You have multiple 1-shot abilities that can be used on different nights, each ability once in the game(factional abilities can be used more than once)
Abilities: Bodyguard:Sacrifice yourself to save your target from one attack, if it gets attacked.
Jailkeeper:You may jailkeep a player in the game by sending a PM to the mod. You will simultaneously roleblock that player, and protect that player from any number of nightkills.
Motion Detector: Determine if this is true or false: Your target was visited by others or visited others.
Roleblocker:You may target another player in the game to attempt to block them from performing any night actions.
Track:You may investigate one player in the game and you will discover which player they targeted (if any).
Voyeur:Determine which actions targeted your target tonight.
Modifiers:Multitasking:You may use all abilities you have access to simultaneously(but not the same ability more than once)
Factional Communication: Each night phase, you may talk to your group here [https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=77627].
Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.
Win Conditions:
You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).
has been lynched Day 6.
Endgame reached.
RCEnigma,
Spoiler:
Town JOAT(Commuter/Cop/Disloyal Vigilante)You have multiple 1-shot abilities that can be used on different nights, each ability once in the game(factional abilities can be used more than once).
Abilities:Commute: You cannot be targeted by any means.
Investigate: Each night phase, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. You will receive a result of "Town", "Anti-town", or "No Result".
Disloyal Kill:You may attempt to kill another player. Targeting those of the same alignment fails.
Win Conditions:
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive(or nothing can prevent the same).
Flavor Leaf,
Spoiler:
Town Innocent ChildRole:Innocent Child:You are confirmed to be town(at the start of the game).
Win Conditions:
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive(or nothing can prevent the same).
xx2008, Maxous and Saudade,
Spoiler:
Vanilla TownieAbilities:
You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.
Win Conditions:

survive.,

Town wins.

Saudade
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:56 am

See i told u he scum

Not Known 15
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2832  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:00 am

Flubbernugget:
Spoiler:
Mafia InformedAbilities:

Factional Communication: Each night phase, you may talk to your group here [https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=77627].
Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.
Modifiers:Informed:You know that at least one other mafia power role(not Goon) is also present as town power role(without the factional abilities). You know that there is no Role Cop, Vanilla Cop or Neapolitan. These informations are redacted upon your flip.
Win Conditions:

You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

The Mafia did not have access to the night chat until Night 1.(and only at night)
Mafia PT
Graveyard PT
Mod PT

ofrhz
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2833  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:31 am

gg

Thank you nk15 for modding!

In post 2, DVa wrote:scumteam is:
ofhrz

D:

profii
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2834  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:32 am

Whoop

ofrhz
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2835  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:33 am

In post 2834, profii wrote:Whoop

RCEnigma
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:49 am

Gg wp. Ty for the game nk15.

Not Known 15
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2837  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:52 am

I just wish I didn't have to inactivity kill.... but there was a shortage of replacements and I was not the only mod who had to modkill...

RCEnigma
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:06 am

It would have been a different game but it happens.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor

Pronoun: She

Post Post #2839  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:33 am

I’m glad I got to play this game tbh
Didn’t do as much as I’d hoped but I was still able to bait a kill and kill a scum in the process, and most likely for my reads
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪
It is I, Himiko Yumeno, from the Dirt Gun Run Puss! Nah it's just Delthea! Hi there! (Avatar credit goes to Illumina25 on reddit!)
i would unironically put mafia loyal vigs in games for the record - Acidphoenix

DVa
Mafia Scum

Pronoun: She

Post Post #2840  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:41 am

GG

Flavor Leaf
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2841  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:10 pm

Woah...I played pretty decently.

Saudade, I got yo back. Don’t worry!!

Flavor Leaf
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2842  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:10 pm

At least the last few days.

xx2008
Goon

Post Post #2843  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:52 pm

Good game! Thanks for playing, everyone!

xx2008
Goon

Post Post #2844  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:52 pm

I had a lot of fun in this game.

Saudade
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:06 pm

then it was all worth it xx2008

Nero Cain
Survivor

Post Post #2846  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:56 pm

Boon played well
#banallhydras

implosion
COTM 2018 Winner

Post Post #2847  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:18 am

If you want to nominate this game or any people in it (moderator or players) for a scummy, please do!

Previous
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Normal Games