DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4327 (isolation #400) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 4324, Noraa wrote:*pouts in a corner*
Aw but look at who you replaced... we had to grill whoever was gonna replace in and you didn't answer my questions boo hoo
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4329 (isolation #401) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:54 pm

The funniest bit of the neighbor PT was when you ALLCAP'ped that you knew how do a proper gambit!

It's for funny moments like these that I keep playing.

My favorite game is the one Glitch modded and I was thoroughly rolled by the scum. It's not the winning or the losing, it's the journey and the memories.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4332 (isolation #402) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:37 pm

In post 4330, Glitch wrote:I had fun bringing that game up DGB because town!you had just finished that game as scum MVP and I was scum here so I was like "oh perfect let me remind everyone" lol

Sorry, you're a great player and I love playing with you but that was an opportunity I couldn't pass as scum :p
It worked for me too if my reads were terrible again.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”