Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:07 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 10, KittyTacky wrote:VOTE: Gypyx

First posters are scum.
You missed. Unless that was intentional?
VOTE: kittytacky
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 59, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 34, NDMath wrote:

First posters are scum.
I don't really understand this post?
My uncreative attempt at RVS.

In post 35, T3 wrote:KittyTacky pinging me as newbie scum here. Not sure if the current votes are RVS but VOTE: KittyTacky
In post 179, T3 wrote:
In post 156, Marky Mark wrote:

First posters are scum.
Classic scum play of putting the focus on mechanics (ie gypx being a mod and not a player) over semantics. VOTE: NDMath
I don't think this is scum indicative based on his meta. The last game we played together was the equivalent of a mini theme game (I was scum, he was town) and he was hyper focused on the mechnics and won the game for town.
These two posts really come off as though you're trying to pocket me again.
I also don't believe that you'd think it was a scummy post if it came from a not-me person.

In post 183, Cabd wrote:One note about Marky Mark's Claim....

Four slots had not yet posted when this miller claim went down:

Andresvmb
Dunnstral
Anya
Rathe

If this were a "Mafia fakeclaiming miller" scenario, I am willing to bet that Marky Mark would have waited until the town in this list had posted to ensure there was not an ACTUAL miller claim, or Marky Marky is scum with exactly this list, which, uh... yeah probably not. In a mini normal or micro game, fake miller claims are less likely to be CC'd. But this is a 21 player normal. Lots of potential roles in the game that could sniff out fakery this early.

I'm good w/ Marky for now, even independently of townreading the content of his posts.
The assumption that there can only be one miller is an odd one.
Do agree with the townread though.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 245, Cabd wrote:
In post 244, NDMath wrote:The assumption that there can only be one miller is an odd one.
I have seen "double town miller" exactly once in my mafia career, and The Bulge is not nearly assholish enough to troll us with such a setup.
To be fair I've never seen it-- I just don't think that a miller implies no other millers.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 305, Kerset wrote:You came late and full focus on mechtalk?
VOTE: NDMath
OMGUS VOTE: kerset

Rathe's Iso looks like a string of town thoughts to me.

In post 419, samantha97 wrote:there's something very unusual about the flow of this day

or at least I feel a weird detachment to it
Your tone is wayy different to me here than it was in TL's GIM, but that might be due to the type of game rather than your alignment.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:48 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 424, Save The Dragons wrote:nero town
andres town
deathnote town
marky town
rathe town

etine scum - or just weird and we're not connecting
vasex scum
cabd scum
Can you explain the cabd read?
In post 449, Marky Mark wrote:(My underlines below)
In post 435, KittyTacky wrote:In fact this weird pushing makes me think you are scum
trying to mislynch me.
This feels awkward and over-thought. If they are scum and they are pushing you then it is inherently implicit that they are trying to miselim you. The quoted sentence reads much more naturally without the underlined bit.
I townread kittytacky for this reason since over-thought wording is a town trait.
In post 437, Anya wrote:VOTE: Etine

going off my previous reasoning i think he's likely town so i'd like to verify that and then go from there if i can see i'm on the right path for solving
Am I missing something or..?
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 470, Etine wrote:It was crumbing my role very obviously. To which i realized the scumteam wasn't brainless.
Can you point this out now that you've claimed? (kinda confused why you haven't)

In post 478, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 451, KittyTacky wrote:Good point but explain how that is alignment-indicative
Townies can post at face value. Scum have to construct their posts to look townie so have more chance to overthink stuff.

I'm confused how ndmath is seeing this as a town tell
I am more likely to post something similar to that as town than scum. I also believe that holds for other players at the more self-conscious end of the spectrum, which is the only group that bothers with phrasing in the first place. (my disagreement is with the assumption that town posts at face value).

In post 542, Vasex wrote:
In post 268, Andresvmb wrote:I’ve been pretty pinged by T3, would blow it up. {Cabd, WindowsXP, NDMath} seem like Town to me so far.
If I'm not mistaking, Andre is the only one, who consider Cabd is townie. And he did it very early.
I think that NDMath considers Cabd townie too, though he didn't say it loud.
I am quiet in general.

I townread Vasex. Disagree with their general approach to the game but do think who he's pushing and respective confidence levels comes from town.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 568, NDMath wrote:
In post 470, Etine wrote:It was crumbing my role very obviously. To which i realized the scumteam wasn't brainless.
Can you point this out now that you've claimed? (kinda confused why you haven't)
@Etine

In post 585, Vasex wrote:
In post 568, NDMath wrote:I townread Vasex. Disagree with their general approach to the game but do think who he's pushing and respective confidence levels comes from town.
Why do you disagree with the opinion of your townie?
Do you have huge confidence about Kitty is a townie?
You don't, I do.
And I find mafia rather good usually. Especially the weakest ones.
So why do you disagree with me?

Kitty, Artemiana, Andresvmb, NDMath, ???
for now
maybe STD is the last one
case closed easy game
I don't agree with every read, or usually even most, that my townreads have.
Like your Arte push in particular seems very misrepresentative,
Spoiler: Relevant Arte Posts
In post 526, Artemiana wrote:I forgot my account password guys

Much embarrass, I'm here now though!
In post 552, Artemiana wrote:I fail to see how that makes Andres scum and not town defending slots.

Also guys miller is not a normal role
In post 556, Artemiana wrote:Vibes so far, I don't like pushes so far.

Nero lock town. All pushes there needs to stop

Marky, etine, vasex, ???, ???

Have fun with this hero solve

Spoiler: Relevant Vasex Posts
In post 576, Vasex wrote:When Etine (top1 elim) claimed pr and Vasex (top2 elim) has been already very active, gaining townie points, every experienced player can predict that there are not so many chances that either Etin or Vasex will be eliminated today.
So if we are both townies with Etine, and Kitty is a scum, mafia should try something to prevent loosing votes on these two candidates to protect Kitty (top3).
Thats why Artemiana came, especially after Mark's vote to Kitty. With a strong attack to Mark, he is number one scummy for her!

Nero and maybe XP continue staying on Etine, but their funny reasons not to unvote claimed pr is much mire townie thing, than scummy.
In post 577, Vasex wrote:Artemiana said it loud: she doesnt believe Marky is miller.
And she abdolutely kept silent about other more strong pr claim from Etine.
In post 578, Vasex wrote:Saying that her scummies are mark,vasex,etine, she made herself full ready to vote Etine(top1) and Vasex (top2), and to shadow marky to make him loose his trust in eyes of other players. This is mafia plan and nothing else.
In post 579, Vasex wrote:She doesnt say nothing about Marky while he was on Enite.
But when he changed the vote to Kitty... BOOM.

She didn't say anything about Mark earlier because she didn't have access to her account; that's not something that gets lied about. The reason she didn't believe Mark was a miller is she thought miller was non-normal; it is a reach to contrast that with silence about Etine's claim.

And by "disagree with your general approach" I was more so getting at I disagree with the play style of rushing to put people at 8-10 votes.

In post 622, Marky Mark wrote:Samantha feels so solid town rn btw
Can you elaborate on this read, I don't see it?

In post 635, T3 wrote:I wantto hear more from DGB and NDMath. Not about anything in particular, just the general state of the game.
It's killing me that andres hasn't returned.
I think that Nero has spewed his alignment but I don't know him well enough to determine what that is.
My top townreads are Rathe, Windows, and Vasex.
I'm still not over the fact that your entry vote sheeped mine
and
you were strongly defending me early on, after prior experience with you.
I agree with your take on Dunn/Dragons likely being t/t though; I don't really see either of those two putting so much of their attention on a single other player as scum.
Cabd's recent posts have been so weird, I don't mind that wagon.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:48 am

Post by NDMath »

Agree That Enchant/Kitty appear scum/scum. I'm struggling to wrap my mind around a townie who wants to trick people into quickhammering before the claim but doesn't stick with that goal after the claim. I have mixed thoughts on the claim itself though.
Spoiler: these two posts are the worst of the bunch
In post 847, Enchant wrote:
In post 842, T3 wrote:
In post 836, Save The Dragons wrote:OMG I HAVE A CAKE NEXT TO MY NAME

WORSHIP ME

by unvoting kitty and going after the real scum here, Cabd
Did you miss the part when Enchant scumslipped?
I don't want how to tell you.

But it was trick, so i could hammer him. Now it's not like i want too though.
In post 848, KittyTacky wrote:Nice hammer, you killed your cop. Vig on Vasex.

Scumreading Samantha and Anya more now for similar reasons. In particular I don't see as at all a scummy post. They've each had quite static and unexpansive reads for the amount they've posted, though this applies moreso to sam. ie "Kitty's reaction bad" and "No scumslip", neither of these are even plausibly gonna change anyone else's opinions, and there's nothing for either Kitty or T3 to argue with.

I'm townreading kerset now, the fake hammer test ( and ) is something that comes from town. Specifically because of how straightforward and not overdone it was.

VOTE: samantha97
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:11 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 1018, Cabd wrote:Also self meta wifom but there's no way scum-me wasn't lurking like fuck and woulda lolhammered the wagon when it was at L-1 to trade one for one. Unless of course you were to think I'm scum WITH kitty?
I really don't believe a player would trade one for with someone about to be elim'd?
In post 1111, Enchant wrote:As mafia, i have zero motivation to remove bp, because he could be traitor.
Mafia would know whether or not there is a traitor.
In post 1121, Kerset wrote:
In post 1110, Nero Cain wrote:could enchant just be scum here? like this whole "he's a claimed bp, git him!" like there's a lot of scum motivation in wanting to get a bp out of the way. And the "he's unlikely to be town bp!" is just kinda slimy. Also I don't have to be on a wagon with DGB and Andre!

VOTE: enchant
but it is not enchant, who started this. It was Windows & myself.
Windows and you proposed the possibility but Windows is being very confident that one implies the other.
In post 1139, samantha97 wrote:VOTE: t3

not comfortable leaving a d1 bulletproof claim alive, and not because of traitor
?? I am very confused by this, can you elaborate?
Vasex wrote: ugh (2)
i knocked against this sentance again
wtf man?
how can you be sure about that?
why are you defending her this strange way?
just look at her ISO
Reason Relating to Ongoing games.

I'm not really comprehending why my sam vote is so bad.

I don't think T3's claims are out of line with his play, and I agree with him specifically about enchant. And his current play doesn't at all match what a traitor would be going for.
VOTE: enchant
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 1215, Marky Mark wrote:It was the BP claim that made me initially think traitor/3rd party might be in the mix, but now that this turned out to be a fakeclaim, there are a bunch more potential motives open

consider this:
Etine claims under low pressure and gets towncred
T3 claims under low pressure and just happens to claim a role that's hard for town to verify without attempting to vig them
When pushed on their claim logic T3 then claims a completely different role, including the specific modifier
At a similar time a counterwagon springs up out of nowhere on Arte when T3 was in real danger of getting limmed

T3's logic is that their BP claim was gambit to ensure Kitty gets elimed without revealing their actual role, but general consensus was to lim Kitty D2 barring a major change of gamestate anyway regardless

I was thinking T3/Kitty S/S but just maaaybe T3/Vasex are actually S/S given the speed the Arte counterwagon gained pace
I was fine (not agree with but understand) with your logic but the last sentence feels like a huge jump to me. You're going from "T3 might be scum trying to get Kitty elim'd today" to "T3 and Kitty seem S/S or maybe Vasex"
In post 1216, Marky Mark wrote:The TLDR is why would a townie pull a fakeclaim gambit to lim a slot that was very likely going to be limmed D2 anyway
Why would a scum {copy-paste the rest}?
A townie could be over-excited at knowing a very likely scum from their pov, scum wouldn't have this motivation.

Spoiler: Anya Posts
In post 1231, Anya wrote:
In post 1172, Enchant wrote:
In post 1148, KittyTacky wrote:Yea I took the time to re-read much of this thread and Enchant is indeed... slipping.

VOTE: Enchant
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DUDE.

You just admitted you are in team with me with believing in slip. Do you even read game?
how can you think they're both wolf after this t4

kitty literally voted enchant for a "slip" that relies on both of them being partners

kitty's just using it as an excuse to vote enchant bc he's clearly wolf
In post 1232, Anya wrote:VOTE: Kitty

can't we just get the wolf and not have to spend a day swimming in ponds

You are missing a 'not' or something in the first of these two posts. What should it say?
In post 1276, KittyTacky wrote:I will admit my pointing-out of a "scumslip" was to justify Enchant just generally looking scummy to me and I needed a justification besides "he looks sus lol".
It sure would help if your reasons for reads were somewhat genuine.

In post 1288, Anastasia wrote:If you look at ND's posting iso, there is little substance and few posts.

Most importantly he does not seem to engage with the action that's happened already today in the major wagons.

He barely says anything about Etine's alignment - this type of hands off approach is often used by scum who do not want their fingerprints on an early town-wagon.

His read on kitty switched from town to scum fairly quickly and I don't really see the justification for the progression.
Etine - Was hands off since it wasn't my focus and I didn't have a read there.
Kitty - The roleclaim was poor and the posts immediately after & since worse.
In post 1299, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1011, T3 wrote:ugh you know what
vote kitty
if kitty isn't scum vote me tomorrow i'm just a 1 shot bulletproof and after everyone RANDOLY scumreading it's not like mafia will ever try to kill me
Roles do exist that can pierce through vests you know that right?
There's one (strongman). And it's rare at that.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:23 am

Post by NDMath »

Anastasia and Vasex appear to have very similar reads outside of each other and kitty.

Samantha town told in my eyes;
Spoiler:
In post 1544, samantha97 wrote:I'm gonna echo the sentiment not just for your dkkoba reasoning but for mine too

the main reason I think ndmath and anastasia are town is because of their critical view of me

there's 0 reason to think I'm town this game lol

even the posts I made that weren't mechanical were borderline mechanical, and the few that were neither were basically nothing

idc though appeal to rathe and I'll change my vote; I haven't even read any of your past posts

"You shouldn't be townreading me." is something I've seen from town numerous times but not from scum; Just is not something scum think since one of there main goals is to get townread.

My reads feel static right now.

VOTE: cabd
L-2
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2195 (isolation #11) » Sat May 01, 2021 1:27 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 1692, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 1430, NDMath wrote:I was fine (not agree with but understand) with your logic but the last sentence feels like a huge jump to me. You're going from "T3 might be scum trying to get Kitty elim'd today" to "T3 and Kitty seem S/S or maybe Vasex"
I'm thinking through the associatives. T3 scummy and Vasex defends him while also pushing kitty and creating Arte/Ana counterwagon when the T3 wagon was getting hot. Vasex also goes on about being ok with giving up both kitty/T3 as double elim while knowing this isn't actually gonna be a thing.

Tbh, I had more equity in the Kitty/T3 theory when T3 had only claimed BP, the subsequent change of claim to gated cop made this less likely
In post 1430, NDMath wrote:Why would a scum {copy-paste the rest}?
A townie could be over-excited at knowing a very likely scum from their pov, scum wouldn't have this motivation.
See my response to this issue above, its not a great play as ever alignment, but makes very little sense given that the consensus had already swung hard to eliming kitty d2
Gist of it is
-you are confident in T3 being scum (and me vice versa)
-such that you are basing numerous other reads on him being scum
-meaning we won't be on the same page this game until T3 flips

In post 1701, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 1654, NDMath wrote:Anastasia and Vasex appear to have very similar reads outside of each other and kitty.

Samantha town told in my eyes;
Spoiler:
In post 1544, samantha97 wrote:I'm gonna echo the sentiment not just for your dkkoba reasoning but for mine too

the main reason I think ndmath and anastasia are town is because of their critical view of me

there's 0 reason to think I'm town this game lol

even the posts I made that weren't mechanical were borderline mechanical, and the few that were neither were basically nothing

idc though appeal to rathe and I'll change my vote; I haven't even read any of your past posts

"You shouldn't be townreading me." is something I've seen from town numerous times but not from scum; Just is not something scum think since one of there main goals is to get townread.

My reads feel static right now.

L-2
The whole "pocket attempt denied"/"why aren't you SRing me" is pretty NAI. This feels like a convenient way to explain vote pivot away from Samantha to Cabd
My vote was on Enchant at that time and "Pocket attempt denied" is a windows quote.
I also noticed Cabd wagon was filled with townreads/townleans for me apart from Etine & dcl, which was a heavy factor.

Spoiler:
In post 1738, Etine wrote:There's too many people I dislike on the Cabd wagon..

UNVOTE: Cabd
In post 1775, Etine wrote:
In post 1727, The Bulge wrote:Cabd [9] - deep-city-lights, Nero Cain, Rathe, Save The Dragons, samantha97, Anastasia, Etine, Vasex, NDMath
Rathe, NDMath, sam?, Nero Cain. Not all scum probably!

I made a kneejerk unvote and decision but yeesh I looked at Cabd's reads and I was just in so much disagreement I couldn't possibly think he made them as town.

The early part of the Etine/Windows interaction (starting at first quoted post ending at the latter) is so odd on Etine's end. Am repeating Windows but etine struggles to explain his reason and Etine's frustration at Windows here seems unfounded.

In post 2180, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1817, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 1814, Vasex wrote:Windows, will you vote Cabd? And when?
when T3 and Kitty acknowledge their targets + CabD has a chance to speak.
I am fine with checking Etine, Enchant, T3, or ND.
Why is checking T3 even in consideration for you?

On Andres, I don't like him wanting to elim a cop today, and I don't like his proposed pool for the cops to check in. The other major thing he did was get frustrated at vasex.
VOTE: Andres

This is what the game looks like to me:
Vasex samantha Kerset
Windows T3 Rathe
Nero Mark Dragons Anya
Anastasia Dunnstral

DGB dcl A50
Etine Cabd Andres
Enchant Kitty
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2929 (isolation #12) » Mon May 03, 2021 2:24 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 2205, Marky Mark wrote:@NDMath -> Why vote Andres over Enchant if Enchant is in your top SR tier (the other entry in that tier being Kitty, who has claimed PR)?
There was slightly more votes on andres.
In post 2706, Enchant wrote:
In post 2697, WindowsXP wrote:we are all human we make mistakes. mistakes are not scummy. it is motivation we seek. we don't need to punish bad play unless its a gross mistake. what T3 did had good intentions. it isn't scummy in any sense.

if they happen to be scum here, cool- but it has nothing to do with how they claimed.

this is a player who is relatively new to forum game culture - how would they know to claim n1/n2 cop?
/?
I was mafia in game with him and he was 3-4 night Cop in that game.

Now he is 1-2 night cop.

hmmmmmmmm
This is making me rethink some of my reads.
Still think I want both cop claims to do a check.
Cabd's wagon still looks like townies to me.

I townread Anastasia more now, their argument with vasex holds up for me.
I think window's reads don't come from scum!koba.

In post 2927, Vasex wrote:NDMath was online and... and nothing.
48 hours have passed.
Spent over a half hour catching up. Also some time looking at the n1-n2 cop thing.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3087 (isolation #13) » Wed May 05, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by NDMath »

Opposite opinion of Dunn, I think we should be elim'ing off of yesterday's wagon.

Willing to full clear Mark off the mafia cop. Also agree with bloodhail's spews.

Mafia cop also implies Traitor;
Deathnote (now A50) reads as the traitor to me.

Spoiler: referring to these posts
In post 106, DeathNote wrote:11 votes is a lot of votes.

I should help. Idle votes are the mafia's handiwork right?

VOTE: Vote: T3
In post 170, DeathNote wrote:
In post 129, T3 wrote:I.. didn't ask why. I responded to something another player said with a valid reason.
No one is going to tell you how to be town except for maybe your scum team in a private thread. Is your response just going to be "but give me reasons?"

Because lot of players to get through........
In post 174, DeathNote wrote:Cool cool. I'm the other miller too so that should help us solidify this block
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3769 (isolation #14) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by NDMath »

A50 demanding a towncase on the only slot to have been around for less of the game than his is super odd.
Spoiler: A50 posts
In post 3090, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3080, bloodhail wrote:iso skimmed people over the night

i think t3 spewed vasex, etine, kittytacky and enchant as town

i also think andres, marky, and kerset look very good as they were pushing T3 hard.

nero cain was chainsaw defending T3 with his attack on andres, looks horrible

strong town: vasex, andres, marky mark, kittytacky, kerset, etine, enchant
weak town: cabd, rathe
null: dunnstral, NDMath, samantha97
weak scum: windowsxp, anastasia, drippinggoofball
scum: nero cain, save the dragons

VOTE: Nero Cain
The one thing I love most about this read list is that I'm invisible. :lol:

But seriously, can you town case yourself for me before you start giving reads on others? Like, if you said something specifically that contributed directly to the T3 elimination then please quote. All I know is you were late to the party, so to speak.
In post 3105, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3096, bloodhail wrote:i forgot to put you there because your content is nonexistant but you're still scum

fuck off i'm not towncasing myself
Good.. good.

VOTE: bloodhail

Maybe someone else will care to town case you for me then.

In post 3143, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3133, Dunnstral wrote:Why does that make them a traitor vs being normal faction scum
Because the case itself could be taken as a crumb for being said Traitor. Why would anyone make a case on a Traitor at the start of the day rather than look for associative tells between flipped Scum and other living players?
When I saw the maf cop flip and it implying traitor, it reminded me of deathnote's weird miller-not-miller thing, and that they had at least one more oddly phrased post. After confirming it during the night I thought it was an important enough thing to say in thread.

In post 3186, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3087, NDMath wrote:Willing to full clear Mark off the mafia cop.
...but mafia knew they had a cop

So saying a miller claim is clear because of what a mafia member flipped is using bad reasoning
Putting a miller in to mess with mafia cop is the most setup-designer thing ever.
And "I'll claim miller so I get townread if my cop partner dies before me" isn't really something scum would think of?

In post 3236, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3228, Rathe wrote:no to just u but bloodhail n almost50 as well
I am sus of the last 3 voters of the T3 wagon, namely Vasex, bloodhail & Enchant. I do not think they're ALL scum though, but I can see it being 2 out of the 3.
Don't like this thought process, it's lazy and I don't think it's real.

In post 3434, samantha97 wrote:
In post 3362, WindowsXP wrote:looking at anya ISO, Nero, Anastasia, and Samantha look more incriminated by that kill.
Spoiler:

drippinggoofball and almost50 are confirmed town click below spoiler for why thanks

Spoiler:
In post 3204, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3196, DrippingGoofball wrote:With T3 flipping mafia doc, and his cop claim turning out false, I now believe Kitty is town.
In post 3069, The Bulge wrote:
T3 has been eliminated Day 1. He was a
Mafia Cop

confirmed town: me/rathe/a50/dgb/enchant
likely town: vasex/kitty

I remember some areas where more town were revealed but I have been lazy/just woke up and need to reread it later
In post 3443, samantha97 wrote:if drippinggoofball didn't know t3's role then dripping couldn't be mafia, and mafia wouldn't exactly want to point that out

there's no mafia mindset behind almost50s post
(Referring to A50) That implies there's a town-exclusive mindset applying, can you explain what it is?
In post 3515, Vasex wrote:Windows is more obvious scum than nero.
And std is more obvious than windows.

Why Anya? I think that this a key. Lets discuss it.
Im almost sure that she was a big problem for smb.
My bet - after t3 elimed she could be a head pain for windows.
Anya nk looks good for you, I don't think mafia would kill her if you were on the team.

Convinced by the arguments on this slot more than on nero or Windows.
VOTE: Dragons
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4012 (isolation #15) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:09 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 3771, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 3769, NDMath wrote: Convinced by the arguments on this slot more than on nero or Windows.
VOTE: Dragons
which arguments
kerset's
vasex's
This has also been in my mind:
In post 3202, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 638, T3 wrote:Dunn vs STD giving me tvt vibes.
In post 3830, Almost50 wrote:
In post 106, DeathNote wrote:11 votes is a lot of votes.

I should help. Idle votes are the mafia's handiwork right?

VOTE: Vote: T3
Btw, someone claimed this was an |idle" vote. Checking the VC on
the same page
though shows this:
In post 101, The Bulge wrote:T3 [1] - Etine
So, how can a SECOND VOTE on a wagon on PAGE FIVE be called "idle"??

Note: The way I understood ND's post is: NOT VOTING HELPS SCUM, so I'm going to do something with my vote rather than NOT VOTE.
I hadn't explained the why.
For me it's the awkward phrase about mafia's work while voting a mafia in combination with those other two early posts.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4677 (isolation #16) » Tue May 11, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by NDMath »

Maf Cop - Maf Neighbor - Maf Traitor Neighbor

I disagree with the neighbor claiming. The absurdity of it being mafia provides a near-ic (agree that they should still be reconsidered lategame with context of electoral college mafia though) and thus should be kept hidden by waiting to claim.

@Andres Didn't get the chance to respond to it yesterday, but agree that your grouping of {Windows, Nero, Vasex, Myself} stuck out. (Yesterday I would've added you in too, but definitely not anymore.) I still want to trust my townread on vasex but it does seem less likely now. To me, Nero and Windows have both been caught in bad interactions with T3 and statements of half-truth. I'm struggling to decide one town one scum, since I don't think yesterday's interaction makes sense as w/w, but leaning windows as scum.

Also am scumreading Ana now; Out of time this evening will get to it tomorrow.

In post 4648, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 4646, samantha97 wrote:hey dkkoba can you produce a read list from t3 as mafia outside this game, maybe on epicmafia or whatever it was that you played with him on (with who else was mafia for context)?

also what is the point of traitor if you both are informed of who your team is and are placed with them in a pt...?
he NEVER played forum mafia before MS.
T3 played forum mafia on my homesite like 3 years ago actually.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4986 (isolation #17) » Wed May 12, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 4678, WindowsXP wrote:
NDMath wrote:
In post 4648, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 4646, samantha97 wrote:hey dkkoba can you produce a read list from t3 as mafia outside this game, maybe on epicmafia or whatever it was that you played with him on (with who else was mafia for context)?

also what is the point of traitor if you both are informed of who your team is and are placed with them in a pt...?
he NEVER played forum mafia before MS.
T3 played forum mafia on my homesite like 3 years ago actually.
I did not know this, and why did you not mention this?
Nobody asked and I don't typically announce my experience with every other player in the game.
We referred to it a couple times near the start of the game though:
Spoiler:
In post 179, T3 wrote:

First posters are scum.
Classic scum play of putting the focus on mechanics (ie gypx being a mod and not a player) over semantics. VOTE: NDMath
I don't think this is scum indicative based on his meta. The last game we played together was the equivalent of a mini theme game (I was scum, he was town) and he was hyper focused on the mechnics and won the game for town.
In post 182, T3 wrote:It us generaly scum indicitave, but not for this player.
XP is painful to read but I think town.
In post 244, NDMath wrote:
In post 35, T3 wrote:KittyTacky pinging me as newbie scum here. Not sure if the current votes are RVS but VOTE: KittyTacky
In post 179, T3 wrote:

First posters are scum.
These two posts really come off as though you're trying to pocket me again.
I also don't believe that you'd think it was a scummy post if it came from a not-me person.

In post 4679, WindowsXP wrote:Also - what statements of "half truths" are you referring to that I made?
This post is an oversimplification I don't think makes sense for you to make. In that conversation you're also avoiding dgb's point.
Spoiler:
In post 4874, WindowsXP wrote:like i legit give my very honest reasoning as to why i thought t3 was legit and somehow im magically scum from that?

get real.

Multiple times you've used posts from the first couple pages to defend yourself, which I find weird.
Related to scumread but not the question, a couple things that make me think it's what scum!you thinks town!you would do but not necessarily what town!you actually does; specifically referring to unwillingness to claim and your townread on me.

In post 4708, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 4677, NDMath wrote:I still want to trust my townread on vasex but it does seem less likely now.
Enlighten me on why you still are TRing Vasex to an extent given his record of defending T3 for most of D1 and then pushing a miselim wagon D2?
I was agreeing with him throughout most of it. The Anya nightkill looks good for him. I don't think vasex/anastasia interaction is w/w and would sooner look at the latter.

In post 4927, bloodhail wrote:ndmath is vanilla btw

had kinda wanted to wait for him to post to see if id catch him in a lie but no point now
Confirming I'm vt.
Better way do to it would've been "I'm waiting to claim until after ndmath".
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5103 (isolation #18) » Sat May 15, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 5032, Marky Mark wrote:VOTE: Vasex is a good place to start.

NDMath also looking v scummy IMO - I wouldn't be massively surprised if there were multiple scum off-wagon yesterday.
We've been sorting through everyone who was on cabd eod1 (I consider vasex to have been as well). At what point do you look at cabd?

Scum are not bussing t3 at eod1 unless you wanna argue multiple scum waited until right at the end to hop on, and I can tell you scum were not on the major counterwagon.
In post 3068, The Bulge wrote:
Votecount 1.35

T3
[11] -
Rathe, KittyTacky, Etine,
samantha97,
DrippingGoofball, Marky Mark, Kerset, Anya,
Vasex, bloodhail, Enchant
[ELIMINATION]

Cabd
[4] -
Nero Cain, Save The Dragons, WindowsXP,
NDMath
Andresvmb
[2] -
Dunnstral,
T3

Vasex
[1] - Anastasia
Nero Cain
[1] - Andresvmb
Anastasia
[1] - Cabd

Not voting
- Almost50

With 21 players alive, it will take 11 votes to achieve an elimination.

The deadline for Day 1 is Thursday, May 6 at 3:00 am EDT/7 GMT. You have (expired on 2021-05-06 03:00:00).

Mod Note
Cabd and Etine v/la
VOTE: Cabd

Spoiler: votecounts from initial Cabd wagon
In post 1250, The Bulge wrote:
Votecount 1.18

T3
[6] -
Etine,
Andresvmb,
Rathe, Kerset, Marky Mark,
Enchant
Cabd
[4] - deep-city-lights,
Save The Dragons, Nero Cain, KittyTacky

Enchant
[2] -
T3,
NDMath
Anastasia
[2] -
DrippingGoofball,
Vasex
KittyTacky
[1] -
Anya

DrippingGoofball
[1] -
WindowsXP

Not voting
- Anastasia, Cabd,
Dunnstral,
samantha97, DeathNote

The deadline for Day 1 is Thursday, May 6 at 3:00 am EDT/7 GMT. You have (expired on 2021-05-06 03:00:00).

Mod Note
Etine v/la
In post 1425, The Bulge wrote:
Votecount 1.20

Cabd
[4] - deep-city-lights,
Nero Cain, KittyTacky, Rathe

T3
[4] - Andresvmb,
Kerset, Marky Mark,
Enchant
Anastasia
[4] -
DrippingGoofball, Anya,
Vasex,
Save The Dragons

Enchant
[2] -
T3,
NDMath
Andresvmb
[2] -
Etine,
Dunnstral

DrippingGoofball
[1] -
WindowsXP

NDMath
[1] - Anastasia

Not voting
- Cabd, samantha97, DeathNote

Mod Note
Etine v/la
In post 1727, The Bulge wrote:
Votecount 1.22

Cabd
[9] - deep-city-lights,
Nero Cain, Rathe, Save The Dragons,
samantha97, Anastasia,
Etine,
Vasex, NDMath
T3
[3] - Andresvmb,
Kerset,
Enchant
Anastasia
[3] -
Anya,
Cabd,
DrippingGoofball

Andresvmb
[2] -
Dunnstral,
KittyTacky

NDMath
[2] -
WindowsXP, Marky Mark

Enchant
[1] -
T3

Not voting
- DeathNote

Mod Note
Cabd and Etine v/la

I was thinking that Anastasia would be w/w with cabd.
Changing my mind after reading Anastasia's iso, Ana's progression there doesn't make really sense as w/w for me.

There was Cabd's major readlist shortly after Anastasia replaced in which had Anastasia and Dunn in the bottom tier. (Dunn being traitor would have been on accident though.) After that point Anastasia's iso is majority filled with posts scumreading Cabd for the remainder of Day 1. Stops Day2 with the T3 flip. The justification for it makes sense and it's not a 180 flip, Ana has cabd at around null(?) since.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5160 (isolation #19) » Sun May 16, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 5105, samantha97 wrote:
In post 5103, NDMath wrote:VOTE: Cabd
me searching this post for a reason why markymark is colored green
Spoiler:

So saying a miller claim is clear because of what a mafia member flipped is using bad reasoning
In post 3769, NDMath wrote:

Putting a miller in to mess with mafia cop is the most setup-designer thing ever.
And "I'll claim miller so I get townread if my cop partner dies before me" isn't really something scum would think of?

In post 5123, Nero Cain wrote:as much as I want CABD I have to afmit that math not coloring himself green is p bad. Is he new to the site?
I don't comprehend why that is a problem?
Like the purpose of the votecounts was to convince other people to vote or move towards a cabd elim, and other people don't have me as mech town. If I had colored myself green the first thing people would have done is look at the votecounts pretending I was neutral-colored.

In post 5121, Anastasia wrote:NDMath's entire ISO is 18 posts and he doesn't vote for a scum ever
Your entire ISO is 260 posts and you haven't voted a flipped scum either??
In post 5122, Anastasia wrote:He also pops in at opportunistic times to place votes/talk.

It's like he's following along and just doing shady stuff.

Whereas Cabd is just not playing for whatever reason.
I want examples of "opportunistic times".
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5284 (isolation #20) » Mon May 17, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 5161, Anastasia wrote:Your pop-ins are to place votes specifically at key points to push a player at key junctures.

You don't display a consistent thread presence where people can see you trying to figure out the game.

This suggests you are keeping up with the thread and choosing to engage only when you have the opportunity to push a mis-elim.

You do not proactively solve the game, you only pop in to make pushes on people who have a chance of getting killed.

I believe if we flip you, you will be red and that might spew Cabd as town.
You still haven't shown any examples. Pick two of my posts, and explain why they're at an opportunistic time versus some hours before/after, or at a 'key juncture'. There's 20 posts, only nine of which contain votes, shouldn't take you to long to recall which ones specifically you're referring to.

In post 5163, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5160, NDMath wrote:I don't comprehend why that is a problem?
Like the purpose of the votecounts was to convince other people to vote or move towards a cabd elim, and other people don't have me as mech town. If I had colored myself green the first thing people would have done is look at the votecounts pretending I was neutral-colored.
There's a debate about whether or not one should I oneself to his or her reads. Though in a WWE game awhile back there was a guy that didn't have himself as his highest townread and he flipped scum and not having yourself as your own town read is p similar to that.
That's a culture/generally-nai thing, since there really isn't a practical purpose to putting yourself in your reads.

In post 5186, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 3955, DrippingGoofball wrote:Save The Dragons
[6]
- Kerset, bloodhail, Anastasia, Dunnstral, NDMath, Vasex
Dunnstral
[5]
- Rathe, samantha97, Save The Dragons, Almost50, DGB
On my travels I did find this though, which is illuminating as a key turning point towards the miselim d2. The Dunn wagon is feeling prettty clean rn
Are you saying you think scum know the traitor at that point, or just that the set of players who happen to be voting Dunn at that time are all townreads/flipped?

@Enchant Can you give a couple Non-mech related reads?
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6185 (isolation #21) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:03 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 6173, The Bulge wrote:
In post 6166, Kerset wrote:So this setup had
Miller with no corresponding town cop
Only one TI - half Gunsmith, who had two false innos and one false guilty.
Neighborhood with only scum in it - almost bastard mechanic

Idk who thought that town may win this.
Town also had up to 4 night kills and 2 protectives + bulletproof. The traitors could also have been nightkilled by either side.
Simple Fruit Vendor is a town investigative. Babysitter and Jailkeeper both have quasi-investigative potential.
Plus the Universal Backup.
The miller messes with the Mafia Cop.
There is nothing bastard about having 2 traitors. There is nothing bastard about putting 2 players of any alignment together in a neighbourhood. There is nothing that states that multiple traitors should be aware of each others identities. Which, mind you, is another innate advantage for the town—not only was the scumteam disjointed due to the traitor, but doubly so due to the traitors' own dilemma.
The setup is balanced.
I feel this setup was balanced at a 5-person scumteam instead of a 6-person scumteam.
Other than that I found the setup and the rest of your modding good.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”