They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

kerset town
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 109, Marky Mark wrote:Evening all, just here to batter some scum.

Claiming now and will read up properly when I get home.

I'm a miller btw.
Im also a role that starts with m
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

etine what is your mafia experience?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

millers claim and the pool of people they can check is narrowed for them to find other guilties
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also i dont really care what their modifier is since it can just be to mislead scum for all i care until they do flip. Maybe they are 2-3 shot. Maybe there's more power elsewhere.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok hey - GENERAL POST - if your role is MILLER and you are a newer player, you need to claim it NOW -

there u go, fixed for ya
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

The only person i see making that mistake is T3 - so we can just ask him.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

i was actually typing up more stuff but gave up when thread was locked and now i lost it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

Interesting.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2821 (isolation #9) » Sun May 02, 2021 10:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

Mark what do u think of Enchant?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (isolation #10) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

Or just let his claim resolve
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3877 (isolation #11) » Fri May 07, 2021 8:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3875, Marky Mark wrote:I'm getting caught up and the nero push on andres looks pretty baseless. Andres played a major part in bringing T3 back into the limelight late D1 after previous T3 wagons have died off. If he is scum then he is deepwolfing hard, but he has literally just played a major part in bringing down a scum PR. The argument in particular that he wasn't on the wagon is v flimsy when he helped the wagon to be a thing in the first place.
been saying this
lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4277 (isolation #12) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4276, Anastasia wrote:
In post 4274, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 4272, Anastasia wrote:
In post 4270, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 4269, Anastasia wrote:alt-slip oops
You still haven’t answered - do you think both Koba and STD are Scum together?
Why not?
This is still avoiding answering directly and I don’t get it. Is that what you think yes or no? Don’t give me a why not - I’ve already expressed my views on both slots independent of that interaction.
I don't understand your TR of STD for not going after Koba at that point in time,

why would he even want to attack Koba? His vote is on Dunnstral who is the 2nd leading wagon it doesn't really make sense for him to attack Koba even if Koba is town.

I think it's possible they are S/S because of their awkward conversation here:

it feels weirdly stilted.
no its not

also why is ur link a discord link? is that where the scum PT is?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4632 (isolation #13) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

theres more than 1 hood member?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4641 (isolation #14) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3071, The Bulge wrote:

Anya has been killed Night 1. She was a
Town Universal Backup
anya wasn't in a hood their flip doesnt have neighbor as part of it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4930 (isolation #15) » Wed May 12, 2021 11:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

its been nagging me but

i think town!nero implies scum!andres.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6186 (isolation #16) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

2 traitors who are not informed of full team and are aware of eachother is bullshit.

uninformed parts of the scum team fuck with you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6196 (isolation #17) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 6135, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 6127, samantha97 wrote:
In post 6111, The Bulge wrote:
Nero Cain survived to Day 6. He was a
Mafia Informed Traitor Neighbour
yeah that was never gonna be a town win lol

thank you for hosting, especially for being so prompt :o

nice playing with you all
This game was lost not because of this I’m sorry.
nth

some of the townies grouped up and made some really terrible pushes.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6200 (isolation #18) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 6198, bloodhail wrote:
In post 6197, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 6196, DkKoba wrote:
In post 6135, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 6127, samantha97 wrote:
In post 6111, The Bulge wrote:
Nero Cain survived to Day 6. He was a
Mafia Informed Traitor Neighbour
yeah that was never gonna be a town win lol

thank you for hosting, especially for being so prompt :o

nice playing with you all
This game was lost not because of this I’m sorry.
nth

some of the townies grouped up and made some really terrible pushes.
Ugh I’m mad we executed you. You would have made all the difference. I couldn’t cajole enough votes for shit.
in fairness even i thought they were mafia
Maybe now you'll understand that my reasoning was towny and the way of reading people "you're wrong ergo scum" is bad.
Nero was 100% limmable here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6208 (isolation #19) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh sure i think enchant/kitty played well but there was no reason for some people to be alive still openscumming
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6212 (isolation #20) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh lmao you weren't town who got blitzed.

what horseshit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6246 (isolation #21) » Wed May 26, 2021 9:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

I thought enchant not dying was raising their scum stonks heavily.
The bus was done well and included a town counterwagon to boot. But it was augmented with the fact scum had 6 members to go through.
retired

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”