Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #64 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:42 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

:P Damn, it's been less than 24 hours and it's page three and I want to place like 10 random votes already.

Vote Vikingfan
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:47 pm

I dunno, quotes are sacred...it's funny but it's easier when the quotes aren't tampered with or if you mark the parts you tampered with.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #78 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:52 pm

It figures, Iammars, since we're bantering back and forth with our lateral puzzles...

And I would guess Footballguys would be another, being as that's where BJ came from. I believe.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #85 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:26 pm

OMG! It hasn't even been
12 hours
now, and people haven't posted! Stop the presses! Call the SWAT team! This looks like a job for Superman!

Mafia's a game. Games are fun. Talking is fun whether it's discussing game play or lightening the mood.

And on top of that, all you've said is that people haven't shown up yet. I don't see your insightful mafia insight.

unvote, vote Sycko
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #140 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:02 am

It's time for anybody's favorite talk show, the Bandwagon Lowdown! *applause* with your host, STD *shrill cheering*

Hi! For the clarification purposes, I'll set the lucky bandwagon number at 4. Meaning I'll only deal with the three bandwagons currently underway. Keep in mind this doesn't mean that other bandwagons could appear. Any, one to the top bandwagon at this current time of 12:40 PST!

With a whopping thirteen votes, our currently leader is BJ! Congrats! Let's look at why, with our very own Kent. Kent?

Some are upset about the quote. Blatent misquoting, even as a joke, is dangerous territory, I guess. Plus, there's the lynch BJ on day 1 factor. And then, there's everyone's favorite excuse, and the reason that probably gave bandwagons thier name: "everyone else is doing it." Oh yes, and my personal favorite is, "he's manipulating the votes." Heads up to Help im a bug: I'm willing to bet that your house has a better chance of catching fire during a hurricane than BJ has the ability to manipulate. I'm thinking it's a mod mistake, but it's possible. Back to you, STD.

*more shrill voiced girls professing thier love for STD*

Hey, ladies, please. Now the next bandwagon I'll get into is the IS wagon. With more on this, we'll turn to Billy. Billy?

Hey, STD. Here's what's going down. We all know IS doesn't say much, right? So it's the same old, lynch him; if he's town, not a huge loss, if he's scum, then it's good. I think that's it.

Thanks. That was very insightful. And now for a segmant I like to call, "My Own Wagon"

My wagon of choice is Sycko at the time being. Basically, he denounces all that post jokes and other meaningless information. He also says people should post more insightful stuff. But he didn't. He didn't post suspicions, vote, fos, or say anything related to the game besides, "you guys are annoying" and all. For this bout of semi-hypocricy, coupled with the fact he oustd people who didn't post when the game's only been on for 12 hours, I feel that I like this vote.

Now on to our final section: "Futurwagon"

Since the shadow wagon is half random vote, it'll fizzle out most likely.
A Coron wagon probably won't appear. People have been discussing it, but if it isn't here by now, I don't see why people would bother to start it.
No-lynch is looking highly probable.
Baby Jesus looks most like the lynch for today. I'd vote BJ to get the game moving, but for no other reason, so I'd probably place one of the last votes if the sycko wagon doesn't start moving.

And this concludes the very first episode of "The Bandwagon Lowdown!" Thank you, and good afternoon to you all! Unless you're in Europe, then it's good evening. And if you're in Australia, good morning :)

(Yeah, I was kinda bored, I'm at school. And I was kinda peeved at Lt. Origen's comment that our only option is BJ. It's never good to think one way is the only way).
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #141 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:02 am

It's time for anybody's favorite talk show, the Bandwagon Lowdown! *applause* with your host, STD *shrill cheering*

Hi! For the clarification purposes, I'll set the lucky bandwagon number at 4. Meaning I'll only deal with the three bandwagons currently underway. Keep in mind this doesn't mean that other bandwagons could appear. Any, one to the top bandwagon at this current time of 12:40 PST!

With a whopping thirteen votes, our currently leader is BJ! Congrats! Let's look at why, with our very own Kent. Kent?

Some are upset about the quote. Blatent misquoting, even as a joke, is dangerous territory, I guess. Plus, there's the lynch BJ on day 1 factor. And then, there's everyone's favorite excuse, and the reason that probably gave bandwagons thier name: "everyone else is doing it." Oh yes, and my personal favorite is, "he's manipulating the votes." Heads up to Help im a bug: I'm willing to bet that your house has a better chance of catching fire during a hurricane than BJ has the ability to manipulate. I'm thinking it's a mod mistake, but it's possible. Back to you, STD.

*more shrill voiced girls professing thier love for STD*

Hey, ladies, please. Now the next bandwagon I'll get into is the IS wagon. With more on this, we'll turn to Billy. Billy?

Hey, STD. Here's what's going down. We all know IS doesn't say much, right? So it's the same old, lynch him; if he's town, not a huge loss, if he's scum, then it's good. I think that's it.

Thanks. That was very insightful. And now for a segmant I like to call, "My Own Wagon"

My wagon of choice is Sycko at the time being. Basically, he denounces all that post jokes and other meaningless information. He also says people should post more insightful stuff. But he didn't. He didn't post suspicions, vote, fos, or say anything related to the game besides, "you guys are annoying" and all. For this bout of semi-hypocricy, coupled with the fact he oustd people who didn't post when the game's only been on for 12 hours, I feel that I like this vote.

Now on to our final section: "Futurwagon"

Since the shadow wagon is half random vote, it'll fizzle out most likely.
A Coron wagon probably won't appear. People have been discussing it, but if it isn't here by now, I don't see why people would bother to start it.
No-lynch is looking highly probable.
Baby Jesus looks most like the lynch for today. I'd vote BJ to get the game moving, but for no other reason, so I'd probably place one of the last votes if the sycko wagon doesn't start moving.

And this concludes the very first episode of "The Bandwagon Lowdown!" Thank you, and good afternoon to you all! Unless you're in Europe, then it's good evening. And if you're in Australia, good morning :)

(Yeah, I was kinda bored, I'm at school. And I was kinda peeved at Lt. Origen's comment that our only option is BJ. It's never good to think one way is the only way).
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #169 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:21 am

My bad, Lt. Origen. There were other bandwagons going on and I thought you were justifying the BabyJesus wagon by saying that no other decent wagons existed.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #249 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:50 pm

Coming from "IS is my idol" believing he was cop makes no sense at all.

Strykker, the connotation of trust is different than the connotation of another word, like, can't think of a good word, but something along the lines of "I think IS may be onto something." Because basically what you said, with whatever intention you had, told us that

1) You trust IS's post.
2) You trust Yoko is scum.
3) You don't vote for who you suggest is scum.

At that point, the discussion about Yoko wasn't about replacement, it was about prodding. Unless you thought that 3-4 hours was a good time to assume that a prod wouldn't reach Yoko, I'd say you're trying to incorperate current discussion to make it look like you're clear.

Vote StrykkerVerde
FOS: Coron, LC, and Astronaut

Re: The last two: Both his posts have explainations as to why he asked those two questions, so unless asking for a list of people who aren't voting is scummy, I'd say you missed the point.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #254 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:25 pm

I've often felt that if one person was scummy, I'd go to another, but I don't think I've ever been this torn. I'm equally suspicious of both of you, and want to vote for both. I know! Everytime I post, I'll just switch my vote until I'm convinced one of you aren't scum or one of you die.

Vote Coron
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #255 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:26 pm

Now, the ironic thing is, I didn't unvote, so technically I'm still voting SV, but since this is a new post, I'm not going to correct it.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #271 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:53 am

I have yet to vote IS in this game, Andrew.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #277 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:56 am

me wrote:1) You trust IS's post.
2) You trust Yoko is scum.
3) You don't vote for who you suggest is scum.
I'm still waiting for an answer to why this was the case.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #321 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:28 pm

Doesn't rule out the possibility of scum pawns, especially since 2 sets of 2 mafia in a game of thirty-two seems unlikely, but who knows; we don't have queens or knights.

I'll take a look at the thread tommorrow (hopefully).
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #329 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:49 am

SpeedyKQ wrote: Doesn't that make it sound like the same one sniper took out all four people!?! And all four of them are white besides. That seems really unlikely to be a coincidence, but it sort of messes with any ideas I was forming about the game setup. It gives the impression that at least some people (the mafia?) know all of our color identities.
I highly doubt this; where's the white sniper?

I think it's two snipers, shown to be one by the mod. Mods mostly, but don't always, relate 1 kill to 1 death scene. I don't know if that's the case here, but 4 kills by one hand doesn't make sense. Maybe tommorrow we'll know more.

Pooky's admitted he's speculating, so I'm kind of curious why these FOS flags are going up against him. What's wrong with speculation?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #330 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:49 am

SpeedyKQ wrote: Doesn't that make it sound like the same one sniper took out all four people!?! And all four of them are white besides. That seems really unlikely to be a coincidence, but it sort of messes with any ideas I was forming about the game setup. It gives the impression that at least some people (the mafia?) know all of our color identities.

I think it's two snipers, shown to be one by the mod. Mods mostly, but don't always, relate 1 kill to 1 death scene. I don't know if that's the case here, but 4 kills by one hand doesn't make sense. Maybe tommorrow we'll know more.

Pooky's admitted he's speculating, so I'm kind of curious why these FOS flags are going up against him. What's wrong with speculation?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #331 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:52 am

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #332 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:56 am

:| sorry...don't know what happened there.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #340 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:43 pm

big_kahunia wrote:Or that they are allowed to kill by sniper once in the game.
And get to use it four times? :P

Anyway, normally I'd go after the guy who's starting a bandwagon of an announced hunch. But that's an excuse that's just as stupid.

So I'm going to be avoiding both Olio and IS until I see a reason, altough I would like to see Olio (as well as anyone else who hasn't woke up yet wake up).
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #352 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:18 am

Now you're just fishing.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #369 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:55 am

Ummm...I beg to differ. Doesn't the fact they haven't posted in weeks suggest someting else is going on?

Yet,
Vote Yoko
, at least until he comes. Let's see what he has to say for himself.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #397 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:16 am

Unvote

Sycko is one of more vocal, outspoken players. He's been kind of quiet this game. Well, quieter than usual. Warpdragon, I believe, also should be more active.

IS: Brian just told you who you were voting for. :P

Vote Sycko, FOS Warp

I'll probably re-examine everything and revote for someone more deserving than a lurker at a later time.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #427 (isolation #21) » Thu May 05, 2005 9:23 am

If he's mafia he can lie. If not, he can still lie just to screw with the town. Not that he would, but I think it'd be best to wait for the mod anyway.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #474 (isolation #22) » Fri May 20, 2005 8:58 am

First of all! Brain has not been removed in the OP.

Second of all! It is obviously more of an act of unobservance than scum.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #483 (isolation #23) » Mon May 23, 2005 8:55 am

Fuldu wrote:I disagree, SpeedyKQ. I think it suggests a disinterest in who you choose to lynch, which is more commonly a scum trait than a town trait. It isn't enough for me to vote on, but if we keep going without any other leads (or activity at all), I think it's than nothing.
I'd agree 100% if you said "who you choose to
vote
."

Vote: Iammars

Appeasement policy. ;)
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #484 (isolation #24) » Mon May 23, 2005 8:56 am

Fuldu wrote:I disagree, SpeedyKQ. I think it suggests a disinterest in who you choose to lynch, which is more commonly a scum trait than a town trait. It isn't enough for me to vote on, but if we keep going without any other leads (or activity at all), I think it's than nothing.
I'd agree 100% if you said "who you choose to
vote
."

Vote: Iammars

Appeasement policy. ;)
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #500 (isolation #25) » Wed May 25, 2005 3:53 am

yep, Yaw's the Hitler to my Chamberlin :)
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #502 (isolation #26) » Wed May 25, 2005 11:51 am

:oops: Sorry.

To defend myself, I wasn't calling you Hitler. That'd be cruel. Although in hindsight, the Germany to my England seems safer. Bah, I'm a moron.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #507 (isolation #27) » Wed May 25, 2005 2:37 pm

Yeah. :? It's also times like these I wish I could drink.

These are the three statements that Iammars says involving Nanook.

Post 1:
Iammars wrote:
BabyJesus wrote: Is it really random if you then give a reason??
It's not usually a legit reason to vote someone, so it perfectly falls under the random voting concept.
@ Nannok: You're safe. BJ has three now. No need to claim purple.
Post 2:
Iammars wrote:
Nannook the Wolf" wrote: What's wrong Iammars, can't take the heat ...
No, I can't.
Except in formal debates. I have a tendency of crushing the opponent to bits, leaving me a clear wnner.
Point 3:
Iammars wrote:Wow. I'm pretty sure that Nanook was hit by a rival scum group or a big, as revenge was witten on his dagger.
Nice to see that one of the normal games are finally in Day.
I just wonder how the Mafia/SKs knew where our Rooks where.
There appears to be something there, and, as I said so ineloquently, I trust Yaw's judgement.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #509 (isolation #28) » Wed May 25, 2005 4:18 pm

I <3 Cream.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #581 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:08 pm

:P Are you going to tell or make me go tromping through Crola's 27 posts trying to remember what the heck happened before day began today that might make you two vote him?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #623 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:35 am

I am really bad at paying attention to these deep, involved, strategic things.

Just letting you know that I'm still alive.

Also, I will be gone from THU 16 to TUE 21.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #666 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:58 am

Vote: Crola

I like logic + prob.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #674 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:19 pm

Gone until Tuesday. Good bye.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #675 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:22 pm

Unvote
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #759 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:26 am

I'll have some tea, some sugar too, please.

Can't we just settle our differences and all win?
Yaw wrote:we still end up here at a 3-person endgame in which three of the sides in this game all have a chance at winning. Shows what I know, I guess.
Yo, I hope you isn't dissin' my black homies. ;)

Here's plan D (or whatever).

We lynch Pooky, and don't kill eachother at night, and see which one Andrew/B_K/Speedy said would trump the other in endgame. Although that would involve even more trust than Pooky's plan, so if we're considering that, we might as well go with Pooky's plan.

I dunno, I don't see Pooky sacrificing himself for the win of me or Yaw.

Plan E:

I vote Yaw, Yaw votes me, Pooky votes randomly. Pooky dies, so maybe that's not such a good one.

Errmm...there's got to be something fair...
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #762 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:14 pm

Yaw wrote: I don't think AndrewS would have given either of us precedence in the case of plan D, so that isn't likely to work.
That was a more of a, "Let's screw with B_K and Speedy!"
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #764 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:36 pm

Oh damn. You're good.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #766 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:18 am

Meh. I sure as hell know I don't deserve to win this.

Vote: Nolynch

There...have some trust. It goes great with the tea.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #782 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:03 am

You bastard! You did that on purpose! This is the last time I trust you... :o