CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:09 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

vote: stewie

Because he's really getting stuck into these rumours (ie trying to discredit them) which could be an attempt at a pre-emptive defense in case anything gets said about
him

And I think the rite thing could go either way. So a mini-fos for mathcam.
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 31, 2003 12:55 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

I find Loose Cannon's behaviour a little odd in that the last two bandwagons have revolved around rumours people have heard and now he wants to change track and wake up the people who haven't posted much. He could be trying to get the spotlight off mlaker... then again, he could just be trying to wake up people who haven't posted much.

In defence of my own low post count, I have to echo Yanqush's sentimonies, and say that as long as the discussion focuses on rumours there is not that much I can contribute. If I had to speculate I would say that the more people go to rumours on any given night the less accurate the rumours received (kind of like the game Whispers - the longer the chain of people the harder it is to preserve the message).

Also, now that mlaker's revealed can someone post the rumour (or are you guys too cool for us non-Rumours attending people :P).
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 03, 2003 5:11 am

Post by CurtainDog »

Hmmm... I'm demoting Stewie to a fos.

Unvote: Stewie

Vote: Dementia Blader

Mostly what mathcam said. You seem a bit eager to say that phrase for it to be just for colour.
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:53 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

DB-

+: I can understand why you posted the way you did if its in order to spice up what is otherwise a pretty vanilla role.
-: Its a pretty easy role claim for a scum to make, which in turn makes me naturally suspicious.
DB wrote:It's not totally a posting requirement, but I like it and anyone with a role similar to mine might realize what im hinting at.
Before I consider unvoting, could you please answer:
What led you to believe that there were other roles similar to yours?
What were you hoping they would realize?
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:43 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

I am quite happy to lynch DB at this stage.

I don't think anyone else had suggested that they
couldn't
go to rumours at the time he made his first post (and I think only Meme had said that she hadn't been to rumours (implying a choice)). And as for the innocent thing, well I also want everyone to realize that I am innocent, but I can seets going to take a little more than saying 'i am innocent'.
*I'm a little paranoid of quoting DB but I am referring here to DB's last post*
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:35 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

yanqush (re teetotalers) wrote:would it be their goal to stop us all to visit rumours?...
DB has already given his win condition as all bad guys being dead (page 11). And no other claimed teetotaler has contradicted this as far as I'm aware.
yanqush wrote:And yeah, Jazzred, give out your results....
Well, back on page 3 or so JR did vote for MeMe twice if that means anything. I doubt it does though :? Anyway, scum pretending to be cops become progressively easier to catch as the days go on so I'm not too concerned about JR at the moment.
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:43 am

Post by CurtainDog »

MeMe wrote:But Dementia Blader claimed Teetotaler before anyone else mentioned it...and it's been described as a townie who can't go to Rumours by others.
But if DB's role mentions teetotalers anywhere then he's got an easy roleclaim. How funny would it be if DB has a win condition of all teetotalers being dead and now he just has to walk around killing everyone who defended him. Well, I'd find it funny at least :P
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 14, 2003 12:41 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

shadyforce wrote:It looks like a classic case of posting for the sake of posting just to avoid being accused of lurking but adding absolutely nothing to avoid drawing attention to yourself.
Forgive me for being confused, but we're about to lynch someone because they haven't posted, and now MeMe and shadyforce are attacking someone for 'posting for the sake of posting'.

Well, which is it? Do we want people to post or don't we?
Meme wrote that Isaac wrote:I think rite might be suspicious.
Does this constitute adding 'absolutely nothing'? In one fell swoop, Isaac's mafia hunting skills have been completely dismissed. Maybe Isaac should have said he was a cop and found rite guilty, maybe then he would have been able to write a post worthy of MeMe and shadyforce.

Bah!

If Isaac was posting so defensively then he wouldn't have come out and stated that he won't be voting for moozle. If he didn't want to be responsible for 'lynching a pal' he would have just stayed silent, he certainly wouldn't have made a song and dance about it.

Don't get me wrong, Isaac could very well be scum, but the reasoning presented so far doesn't hold water - and I suspect it is the work of the mafia setting up a day 2 lynch.
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 15, 2003 1:32 am

Post by CurtainDog »

Shadyforce wrote:Posting for the sake of posting is just as bad as not posting at all.
I disagree. Posts often say more than the author intended. Scum who post for the sake of posting will eventually trip themselves up.

I am all for voting for quiet players in order to get them to speak up, but proceeding to lynch them when they still don't talk seems counter-productive. Simply put, there's not much information to be gained from Moozle's lynch - he voted for DB and was (weakly) defended by Isaac. Hardly a web of intrigue.

Lynching MeMe for example ( :wink: ) would give us more information (figuring out what JR is should be a high priority), but as she has hinted at having a useful role I'm willing to wait. DB on the other hand would give us information without the loss of a big role (
assuming
he is a townie).
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 19, 2003 1:15 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

Blackhawk (but it applies to others as well) wrote:I will do exactly what i did yesterday
Considering the dismal result of yesterdays lynch I suggest a change of tact is in order.

And I'd like to remind people that both blackhawk and meme rode the moozle bandwagon until a lynch was practically inevitable before switching to isaac so don't let them pretend like they had nothing to do with killing a doc.

vote:blackhawk

Mainly for a role claim as we don't have much info on bh (he was a replacement after all)
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:01 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

How very noble of you MeMe...

But I don't think its wise to lynch werebear, meme or blackhawk today.

Mmmmm... unkillable confirmed innocent, the opportunity is too good to pass up.

so..
Unvote: blackhawk

Vote:loose cannon

Scenario: werebear picks JR... mafia laughs and nightkills werebear.

Thanks for confirming JR and WB.
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:47 am

Post by CurtainDog »

Vote:blackhawk

to put him 1 away from a lynch...
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 05, 2003 4:13 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

JazzRed got MeMe as scum and Vraak X as innocent - and MeMe turned out to be innocent so...
fos:Vraak X

And I'm almost certain that one of our claimed teetotalers is the SK so...
fos:the lot of them

I've been trying to see a pattern in the kills to try to figure out why we haven't had three nightkills until now, but I can't see any... maybe someone else will have better luck:

Night One:
Darkblade(town) killed by Fazoli
Macros(fazoli) killed by SK

Night Two:
mathcam(town) killed by mafia
rite(town) killed by SK

Night Three:
massive(town) killed by mafia
stewie(town) killed by mafia

Night Four:
MeMe(town) killed by Fazoli
Yanqush(malachi) killed by SK
JazzRed(town) killed by Malachi

Maybe multiple groups kept targeting the same person or something?
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:39 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

Is there anything more than a rumor incriminating Mad Zur? If there is an anti-town cult then we really should make that our first priority. However, from what I've seen so far I'm not convinced about voting for him.

I'd like a roleclaim from shady (we have a rumor on him from yesterday don't we??), because at the moment I'm tossing up between him and Vraak. (Heck, I find them both suspicious :))
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:17 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

At the moment its just a question of who supports who:
- shadyforce and loose cannon mutually confirm each other
- fishbulb (and presumably mlaker too) confirm(s) loose cannon
- Vraak, on the other hand, is all alone it seems

vote: Vraak X

and it will be a very interesting day five if he turns out to be innocent...
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:52 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

loose cannon at the start of day three wrote:vote: shadyforce....

There's a very interesting rumor about you.
loose cannon more recently wrote:I am, however, sure that JereIC (now shadyforce) is the doorman at rumors.
Why the change of heart, LC? Hey, if I claim to wash the windows at rumours can you back me up too? :D

Three things against shady:
a) LC's erractic behaviour
b) VX's investigation
c) his promotion to barman

vote:shadyforce

PS- I
don't
actually wash the windows at rumours. Shady is correct in that I've never been to rumours, though I could go if I wished...
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:56 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

Nice rumour, Dourgrim!!! I never realised 'Rumours' was such a classy establishment. Anyhow, if Zur is a cult leader I'm happy enough to let the maf take care of him tonight.
shadyforce wrote:I accidentally typed barman because there is also a barman.
Yeah, I figured that... but none of the other rumours staff picked up on that, which I find strange because it was the first thing I noticed in shady's post.
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:32 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

Shady, I believe electra was talking about MeMe.

Of course, MeMe died without giving us any information about the abilities of her role, so all we have to go by is electra's word.
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 11, 2003 11:49 am

Post by CurtainDog »

Unofficial Vote count:

Shadyforce(1) - Curtain Dog
Mad Zur(5) - Antrax, Loose Cannon, mlaker, issac, Someone
9 to lynch

I'd like to see a claim from Zur, but I just don't think that one rumour should be enough to get him lynched.
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 11, 2003 12:54 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

:oops: D'oh.

maybe I should open my eyes next time.
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 12, 2003 3:13 am

Post by CurtainDog »

Well, Isaac still looks pretty suspicious to me... he was saved before by werebear and blackhawk tripping up.

And yes, I am aware that at that stage I defended him. But that was more of an attack on MeMe really... hmmm, maybe I'll just be quiet now.

ps - let's get some votes happening people!! I'm starting to feel like VX... (i.e. having a large run of posts)
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 14, 2003 2:37 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

coolbot wrote:I've never heard of any sort of mason group that could recruit every night.
The roles page wrote:The Cult recruits players into something like a Mason group.
In one variation, the Cult is on the Town's side
, while in another the Cult is a separate evil group trying to take over the Town.
And besides, there's a whole bunch of roles I've never heard of in this game: teetotalers, alcoholics, doormen, etc...
Antrax wrote:Also, if what Mad Zur is saying (is true), lynching him is no big loss.
Perhaps, but a similar logic applies to lynching shadyforce. His role is unlikely to be of much use now that he has revealed, plus if we lynch shady then we'll either get two confirmed innocents (if shady isn't mafia), or two confirmed scum (if he is).
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 15, 2003 3:53 am

Post by CurtainDog »

I don't think God can go to rumours... I don't know where the quote is but I'm pretty sure he has said something along these lines.

As for myself, I'd rather not commit to go or not. I don't want to give any evil groups out there the heads-up as to my whereabouts.

On a side note, is anyone (besides electra that is) going to come forward and confirm that they were asked to join MeMe's group?
@electra - did you get the invite at the end of night 3 or at the start?
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 17, 2003 12:49 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

Hmmm... I can see the shady bandwagon isn't going anywhere so I'd just like to state for the record:
unvote: Shadyforce

vote: Antrax

for his continuing contempt for all things logical. I wouldn't be surprised if the poem was his, he seems to be taking this whole voting thing very personally.

I'd rather be lynching shady though, so if anyone else votes for him I'll switch back.

And I vote that electra reveal who XX and XX2 are if she knows them.
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 18, 2003 12:14 am

Post by CurtainDog »

Ok, Antrax has gone to great lengths to distinguish this poem rumour from non-poem rumours, and why this poem rumour should be trusted more than your run of the mill rumour.

But he also discounts VraakX's investigation of Shadyforce. Why? because he got a rumour saying VX was 'shaky'. Antrax is clearly selecting rumours he wants to believe and using his own variation of Occam's Razor to ignore the rest.

Yes, it is possible that VX was insane, but I think the role had enough limitations placed on it as it was without bringing sanities into the equation. We just got lucky with blackhawk offering himself up on a plate.
antrax wrote:Yes. The current bandwagons are LC/SF or MZ or Electra.
At this stage SF had two votes and LC had none. Antrax's defensiveness borders on the irrational, even if he is the supposed third staff member.

As I said, I'm resigned to todays vote, where ever it ends up. What I'm interested in now is helping scum. That's right, I want to help scum find other scum so they can spend the night killing eachother off and leave us alone. As a town one of our best weapons is playing one scum team off against the other, and I don't think that we've been doing that very well thusfar.
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 18, 2003 12:18 am

Post by CurtainDog »

Sorry, shoulda checked before... but it seems shady's is the lynching vote.

Anyone care to confirm?
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 18, 2003 12:19 am

Post by CurtainDog »

Actually, shady's vote is non-bold so post away...
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 20, 2003 11:28 am

Post by CurtainDog »

Hrrmmmm... Someone could have checked :evil:

Anyway I don't like the idea of the day continuing because too much was said during 'twilight'.

Unvote:shadyforce
Vote: Mad Zur

because I think thats the fairest thing to do.
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 20, 2003 11:44 am

Post by CurtainDog »

Sorry, yet another double post:
mlaker wrote:Well I'm being convinced by Antrax to look back at the poem and think Mad Zur probably is scum!
Unvote LC Vote Mad Zur
so I wasn't
that
far off. (Just missed DB changing his vote to electra.)
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:16 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

I'm shocked that both Loose Cannon and Shadyforce lived through the night given all the abilities they claim to possess. Well, actually, I'm not really that shocked at all.

We had only one kill last night, and we've already lost a couple of docs so doc protection is unlikely. If I were a role blocker my very first post would start with 'I blocked so and so last night', figuring that that person had a very good chance of being scum.

Anyway, the point is I find Loose Cannon's behaviour very incongruous. But I'm willing to wait and see if anyone has any new information from last night before casting a vote.
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:07 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

shadyforce wrote:Note that Werebear (Don Malachi) has never been to rumours. I'm willing to bet that Don Fazoli also never went to rumours.
Or, as the head of the opposing family, Don Fazoli must always go to rumours. Macros (the only dead fazoli) died night one so we have no idea what his future attendence pattern would have been.

My guess however, is that this is idle speculation, designed to throw random accusations around until one of them sticks. First shady suspects me of being a cult member, now he thinks I'm a mafia don. I'll bet if we're both around tomorrow shady will probably come up with some 'incontrovertible proof' that I'm the SK.

Meanwhile, I have a set of facts:
-Shady has been investigated and found guilty
-Shady forgot the name of his role (he put barman instead of doorman)
-LC has voted for Shady in the past

Now each of these individually is, perhaps, excusable. But put together I think they point to scum.

As for the cult, the only thing I've seen that pointed to cultishness was MeMes role, which, for better or worse, we have very little info about save what electra claims. Given that half the town is dead it is likely that we would have seen at least one cult follower or something along those lines if there was a significant cult.

WRT the mafia, I think it would be a mistake to assume there are only 3 mafia per side. I mean, we get 3 maf in a mini. Or, if there are only three maf per side, then they would have a good chance of getting additional powers. So just because somebody claims a role with abilities doesn't mean they aren't scum.

I'm looking forward to what Antrax has to say and will hold off on a vote until then.

OT: surely it's meant to be '...the mongol hordes got bored', mlaker
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 30, 2003 8:46 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

JazzRed was an alcoholic cop. He got MeMe as guilty (night 1) and Vraak X as innocent (night 2). He was killed night 4.
Vraak X was a trainee cop. He became a cop by fingering blackhawk as scum on night 3. Night 4 he investigated shadyforce and got a guilty result. He was modkilled day 4.

I didn't receive any notification that MeMe had tried to recruit me. But then, I'm not an alcoholic so maybe I wouldn't even get a message about it. This also makes Loose Cannon a little less suspicious as he probably wouldn't have known about MeMe's attempt to recruit him either.
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:08 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

I'm inclined to believe electra because what she says about Meme's choices makes sense. Surely the fact that I was allegedly targeted by Meme night one and nothing happened to her must be a point in my favour, regardless of whether she turns out to be pro-town or not.

Just in case people have concerns over why I haven't been to rumours let me give you my reasons:

1) Night one I didn't go because I thought the majority of people would and I thought it was important for the town to cover all its bases so to speak, so that we wouldn't miss out on any information.
2) After DB's day one behaviour I had a strong suspicion that the serial killer (who I had pegged as DB :oops: ) was killing Rumours-goers as a sort of millitant teetotalling. I figured if I stayed home I would be immune to his kills if he chose to target me.
3) Dourgrim in his rules post explained that some effects of going to rumours would be negative, so that was another factor.
4) More recently, I suspect that the people who claim to be rumours staff are really scum,so I think it is quite understandable why I'm reluctant to go
5) The success rate for rumours in the past hasn't been good enough for me to go just for the purpose of getting some more info.

Just so everyone knows where they stand, my suspects list reads: Loose Cannon & Shadyforce, mlaker, Antrax
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 01, 2003 12:33 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

coolbot wrote:So far, there really haven't been any negatives with going to Rumours, have there?
Well, the number of night kills has been really inconsistent each night. Maybe the two mafias and the sk are missing their kills because they require their targets to be/not be at rumours. I think it makes sense, but I seem to be the only one :( And of course I would probably count Zur's lynching as a negative (or have people already forgotten).

I think its time to face facts town, rumours haven't given us anything that a bit of bandwagon pressure wouldn't have revealed. Even the Werebear lynch was largely the result of massive's observations the night before.

In case people have missed my last 10 or so posts,
Shadyforce has been investigated by a cop and found guilty
. I wish VX had kept quiet and gotten more investigations so we'd have a better idea now of his sanity, but hey, we've got to make do with what we've been given.

If people are that desperate to get me to go to rumours, lynch Shady. If he's town, I'll be there with bells on. Until someone can prove to me that the rumours staff aren't scum, I'm happy to stay home thank you very much.
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 04, 2003 11:28 am

Post by CurtainDog »

god wrote:It seems that only being able to kill people that are at rumours would be in this game but it would create serious balancing problems.
The scenario I was thinking of is that, along with submitting a target, the maf must state whether they are going to rumours or to the target's house. The kill is only successful if the maf and the target end up in the same place.
If this is the case, it would make sense that the mafia would have a role such as Shady's on their side so that they can determine who goes regularly and who's staying home. It would also explain Shady's attempts to coerce me into going to rumours but that's another story...
Shady's role seems to fill a similar niche to our 2 (or more) insomniacs which, in my book, makes it less likely that they're both on the same side. Likewise, Loose Cannon's role is too similar to rite's for them to appear on the same side. If there's another unarmed vigilante out there that would help to confirm my theories about LC and Shady.

vote: Loose Cannon

and if he's innocent I'll go to rumours tonight.
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:26 am

Post by CurtainDog »

So let me get this straight: people are voting for me because I'm hounding the rumours staff. Well, I think they're scum... wtf else am I supposed to do with them.

I would understand all these votes coming my way if one of the rumours staff turned up innocent. But the fact is we have no idea what they are. At the moment it's just Shady and Loose Cannon vouching for each other and in my mind that's just not enough to overcome all the suspicious things they've done (which I've posted before and so won't go through again). Even mlaker, who was blocked by LC, couldn't say whether or not it had been a Cocktail waitress who did the blocking.

Look, Antrax pushed for the lynch on Mad Zur and Zur turned up innocent. Where is the pressure on Antrax??? I would put pressure on him myself but I think Shady and Loose Cannon are potentially bigger threats at the moment. Here I am putting pressure on unknowns and getting grilled because of it. Sheesh.

Fine. Role claim time. I am the retired cop. I take over when a cop (any cop) dies. As the other two cops died (there may be more, I don't know??) sometime yesterday, last night was my first investigation and I got Isaac as innocent. As far as I'm concerned Shady has already been investigated and found guilty so if I live to tonight I will investigate either Antrax or mlaker.
isaac wrote:that the number of kills hasn't been inconsistent at all.
Sorry, I should have been more specific - I was referring to mafia nightkills which have pretty much alternated between 1 and 2 a night. SK's have a hard enough time winning as it is without imposing further restrictions on them.
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:01 am

Post by CurtainDog »

Antrax-

Well, we had three protective roles (2 x docs and a nurse), and soon it will be clear to all that we had 3 cop roles as well.

In any case Antrax there's a good chance I'll investigate you tonight, why not take that chance to be cleared or are you
that
sure of my guilt??
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:51 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

mlaker wrote:I never recieved I was blocked by a cocktail waitress I just recieved I was blocked. Also I wasn't sure of the innocence of Rumours staff or if that is even a role. I was inclined to believe Electra because there was proof of an AA.
Loose Cannon wrote:Fishbulb confirmed me.
Well then somebody is lying. *gasp* lies in a game of mafia... what is the world coming to!!

@ coolbot: I'm pretty sure LC and Shady are mafia anyway so I may as well use my cop abilities to try and catch quiet scum. I also threw up the name Isaac as a potential lynch candidate yesterday. No one took the bait, so that made me doubly curious as to what he was.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”