Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Vote Kise

You bastard! replaced battle mage my main reasoning for signing up!

He left because he was obvious scum and I knew it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

[quote="Kise"
I wish Mastin was here.[/quote]
:shock:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

pfft fail quoter ^^^
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kise wrote:@Benmage - Joking. Relax.
:P
Ditto wrote:well, for a start, BM has been busy for the past two days...I should know, I was with him. I'm pretty sure that his intentions were to be in the game since he was quite excited about it yesterday.
:cry:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

hewitt wrote:
Kise wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:He tends to act really scummy when he is a town role
Umm... not that I'm softclaiming to be scum, but how did you come to figure that I am town here? {I smell a slip}
Huh. That's kind of interesting find there actually Kise. That slipped right by me but that is worded pretty oddly on BloodCovenent's part.
unvote vote BloodCovenent
choo choo
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:16 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm going to be
V/LA till tuesday evening EST

X:
Bold added upon request. See Rule 10.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:01 am

Post by Benmage »

This hybrid ditto thing is going to throw me.
Vamparific wrote:i dont always replace out, i wanted to play this game, but my computer crashed so i missed the start, and now have exams >< if i hadn't missed the start or if there weren't so many start pages i might be able to recover.
Recover? 3 pages, a lot of quotes one can easily skim…the rvs…10 minutes to long to catchup?
Kise wrote:If you don't like someone's style, that's not so much a policy lynch as it is a personal lynch, or grudge lynch as someone said.
Meh, whats lynching Zwet than? Policy, grudge, lurker, smart…
magichands wrote: Question for BenMage:

What is your reasoning behind your vote on BloodCovenent?

Is the reasoning you have somewhere in the quote?

If so, what is the reasoning?
It should be evident in the quote, and my intentions should be clear in my statement.
tubby216 wrote:^ good posting

methinks i is gonna like this kid
^^^Referencing magic hands post, Post 44. And I disagree. I think magic posted a bunch of fluff to try and look good, and asked some pretty useless questions (like the one to me). All in all I think it was an attempt to appear town, and I get a scum vibe from magic.

Unvote vote magichands
Sorry X, about not bolding the V/La statement…not use to it, and I was spamming my games with the message. When I realized my fault, I couldn’t go back and edit. But I did mail you!! So some points.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:19 am

Post by Benmage »

X wrote:
Happiness with Posting Level
:
Disappointed
How active do you want everyone to be… The game seems to be moving fine. I guess there’s just some people who haven’t contributed at all that need to.

X:
Yes, that. But I will admit that it is a very subjective judgment. Although it has been getting better.

TylerJ wrote: I also did some stuff on BattleMage, just doing everything in order of first post. He hasn't provided much.
He’s not in the game …
Ditto wrote:Tyler, I am not surprised that
Battle Mage
has not provided much in a way of answers. That is all.
Huh
TylerJ wrote:Sorry, Benmage.
Oh…so I haven’t provided much. The game is 5 pages in, and I was V/LA. You yourself only just started contributing. More will come clearly as the game progresses. There are others who haven’t commented at all.

@Ditto are you also referring to me? Because I only saw the one question from magichands, which I think I answered well.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:21 am

Post by Benmage »

BloodCovenent wrote:I could have been something other than scum, and know that he is town.
Wait...what :shock:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

magichands wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote: Post 44 -
magichands wrote:What im saying is is that the town should generally lynch people who they find most suspicious and because its so early in the game we cant really tell who is the most suspicious.
Thank you captain obvious.
A bit off topic but, if you actually read all of my post you would have seen why I had said that.

I said it because I was giving an explanation of why BloodCovenants post was suspicious.

I really didnt come to this site to get disparaged by my fellow players. What you said right there was unprovoked and really had nothing to do with the game which leads me to beleive it was just an attempt to troll me.

I believe respect is a rule people have to follow. Being respectful and commenting just on the other persons game without any personal attacks is what a mafia game is about.
Mmmm...you might want to think about being replaced. People are abrasive, rude, insulting and ignorant. Hell I know I am. So if you can't handle it, I'd suggest getting out now.

X:
Actually, I side with the victim. Take note of Rule 4, and be considerate of other players.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

The dude is new hewitt....he hasn't even been on the site for a month. I don't think he was setting up an appeal to emotion.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:01 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote bloodcovenent

He hasn't redeemed himself, and no one seems interested in magic.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:06 am

Post by Benmage »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Benmage wrote:
unvote vote bloodcovenent

He hasn't redeemed himself, and no one seems interested in magic.
Are you not going to comment on the above post? Because I'm presuming one of the reasons why you are voting me is because if the "proposed claim" that others think I did.
Yeah there are some scenarios in which you could not be scum and know kise's alignment...like being masons or something. But it looks like you're backpedaling.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:38 am

Post by Benmage »

ConfidAnon wrote:I don't like how BloodCovenant has crumbled when pressured . . . but I also don't like how quickly a wagon formed on him.

There have been a ton of shameless bandwagon votes on him, which leads me to believe that he is town.

Also,
unvote, vote: benmage
for his shameless bandwagon vote. I am still suspicious of TylerJ, but right now benmage is more deserving of my vote.
Hmm how do you define it as shameless. I listed why I voted him. I actually was the first to vote him, and so still and always felt him scummy. I switched to Magichands for a moment who I also feel to be scummy...but seeing as that is an unrealistic lynch why not return to the realistic lynch on a person I do feel has acted scummy.

Where do you envision this day going? Whose scummiest for you? Me? There were people wagoning, but I don't think I fit into that group.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:44 am

Post by Benmage »

ConfidAnon wrote:Check Post 137.
What about post 137?

That's where i vote him.... People have stated the arguments and to get a better idea of myself you can see my iso.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:58 am

Post by Benmage »

ConfidAnon wrote:In post 137, you piled on a vote for very little reasoning. That is scummy.
I've been consistent. I was one of the original to question him/find him scummy. If you read my iso or look back you'll see this. Hence I didn't feel the need to fluff it up. I stated he hasn't changed my opinion of him, and remains scummy. You failing to notice is null for me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:34 am

Post by Benmage »

dramonic wrote:not at all. I STARTED the freaking wagon, the others jumping mindlessly or bandwagonning without case don't affect my vote on BC. However, if he does flip town, then they'll be a good list of players up for analysis
Uhm no, I believe I started it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:40 am

Post by Benmage »

hewitt wrote: It is not scummy to be confident. It is scummy to declare that you're 100% sure someone is town or scum. See above definition of steamrolling and then you might get why it's scummy.
QFT

I still think BC is scummy, but Konowa's play since the getgo has seemed weird. He's not going to explain how he deduced "100% scum because of the role pm" right?

I don't like this wishy-washy qwints either.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:04 am

Post by Benmage »

BloodCovenent wrote:
qwints wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
qwints wrote:BC, your actions didn't match how I think you would play as scum in that situation. That's why I unvoted.
what did you expect me to do?
Among other things, I didn't expect a VT claim from scum so early in the day. (Site-wide meta, not you personally). The other things are less concrete, but give me a feeling that you're not the obv-scum you'd need to be to justify a lynch at this time.
The most convenient claim for scum is VT, why were you surprised that I claimed? Did you expect me to try and hold out for a while before I claimed VT? For scum, VT is the easiest role to claim.
You
asked me to claim, I just find it surprised that you backed off due to
my
claim.
I agree.

Where is OrangeP Ditto and the others :(
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:25 am

Post by Benmage »

orangepenguin wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:Btw, I'm VT, I guess I am considered a threat to the town. Damn role Pm's.
Huh? What's a VT?
ConfidAnon wrote:Wait, sorry for the double post, but I missed his claim earlier.

What is a VT?
Just some quick observations - neither pom nor ca knew what VT meant. This is probably due to the fact that they are new, but you'd think if they were both vanilla townies themselves, they'd be able to figure it out? So I think that neither of them are VT and are either a town powerrole or scum. This is just for future reference, if one of them attempts to claim VT, because VT obviously = Vanilla town and if you were one, even if you were knew, you'd know what it would stand for.
BS:

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:09 pm
Pomegranate wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:Btw, I'm VT, I guess I am considered a threat to the town. Damn role Pm's.
Huh? What's a VT?
Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:56 pm Newbie 818:
Pomegranate wrote:You're all going to hate me for it, but my claim is townie. I'm a vanilla, and I have no extra information.
X:
You may collect meta and use it to make appraisals, and even talk about it, as long as you don't talk about ongoing games.

Unvote vote Pomegranate
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote:hello...ladies. ;)

*creeps into room*

BM
What a jerk.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:44 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm going away for the weekend. Will be back Monday. Should still be able to post while away. So V/La till Monday.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

My posting time is questionable until monday, but I am still here...seeing as noone cares about a possible Pom slip, this vote is worthless and I'll return to BC, i believe L-2 now.

Unvote vote BloodCovenent
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:46 am

Post by Benmage »

hewitt wrote:If you wish, Battle Mage what are your thoughts?
This dude has no thoughts.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote:
Benmage wrote:
hewitt wrote:If you wish, Battle Mage what are your thoughts?
This dude has no thoughts.
*Modkill*

Reading now.

BM
Haha, i read that and was like ohhh crap. I pm'd X to say anything between you and me is jest since I'm the better mage.

Whats our point system at now?
I think Battle 2.2 Ben 1.5??
And if i get modkilled that definitely a -1.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote: I notice you havent attempted to apologise, or even acknowledge your mistake. Why is that?

And why undermine the case on you, when you havent acknowledging humiliating yourself?
Apologize who apologizes in mafia....
Wheres this case..i saw minor discrepancies between hewitt and tubby, you saying he got owned..the votes etc, highlight the case for me?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Woops posted instead of copying into word, still catching up.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:09 am

Post by Benmage »

orangepenguin wrote:
three Mafia factions or two and a vigilante/serial killer.
Three seems rather unlikely and unbalanced, so I am thinking the latter.
3 seems like a lot. How would an SK imaginable win in a game of this size? Be NK immune? Sounds damn near impossible. Its more than likely a vig/2teams.
tubby216 wrote:@Hewitt

ok here is my case.

why did you shoot ditto last nite?
I lol’d.
Battle Mage wrote:
dramonic wrote:I think I'm going to vote Hewitt too!

Wait, nope, the case on him is as crappy as his case on BM.

I'll reread and give my own opinion on this situation, but three votes on Hewitt with such a weak case is scumpoints for Lunatic and Tubby (none for BM because he started the wagon and its his own dillusional case)
Rather than throw out random (haha punny) insults, would you care to explain your views atall? The protown motivation for Hewitt would be good. I dont see any protown reason not to suspect him at this point.

FoS: Dramonic

BM
I didn’t see the vase on him. The bleak connections he made between you and ditto…is that why your arguing with him? His case was weak no joke, but yours aint great either.
Black Jinx wrote:
randomlunatic wrote:The case has more got a reaction out of you, which is in itself a case. If you didn't shoot Ditto surely you'd have said you didn't.
yes this is something I find quite funny. Why don't you just say that you didn't shoot Ditto. Atleast you've said it then.
word.
@post 435 got it. I likes the crumbing.
hewitt wrote: I am the vigilante and I shot Ditto last night. I picked Ditto because I've played extensively with Zazier and I based my kill only on her and not Haylen (whom I've never played with before). Zazier frustrates me with her fluffy posting style but in this game she only posted like once or twice meanwhile in my other current games with her she still posted frequently. I thought it was out of character for her and so I decided to kill her over Konowa (who was my second choice). That and the fact that I don't like her = voila my target. I was right which is great and so then I TRIED to find connections between her and her scum buddies but oh no God forbid I try to do that.
Hrmm Let's here more flavor.
Kise wrote:Ditto/ZazieR was scum for not nitpicking BC like he usually does. I figured a link to BC was there, but he was obviously just trying to look good after a mislynch.

Vote: DeathNote

No reason not to :).
What!?!? A watcher claims to see a killing. We got a vig claim, and no commentary but a vote for DN. Anything you’d like to add?

At post 435 I was ready to vote Hewitt gg status. I’d like to hear more from him about his role. And I’d like some others to contribute.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:43 am

Post by Benmage »

hewitt wrote:
tubby216 wrote:
hewitt wrote:I didn't think they were the scummiest in the game either. But the fact is, they flipped scum. So now we have to try and use any information we can from them to find out leads to their partners.
see this quote?

this is where you should have listed possible reasons for shooting ditto.
Hey, listen tubby, that was a stupid move on your part forcing us both to claim is my point.
I held it out as long as possible until you forced me to claim and now we're both fucked over because of your obnoxiousness.
So no that was not where I should've listed possible reasons for shooting
Ditto because I didn't want it known that I shot Ditto yet!
It would've gone a long way in confirming you're town. Are you suggesting tubby shouldn't of claimed his information...he saw you kill ditto.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kise wrote:@Benmage - Nope. Nothing to add. Both have claimed pro-town roles, so why lynch when they're likely to be NK-food?
I was wondering about your vote for death too, for “no reason not to”.
Kise wrote:
Unvote; Vote: qwints

Almost forgot about his opportunism D1, coupled with a lack of good reasoning, b.k.a. scum-motive.
This
vote qwints
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kise wrote:Konowa already mentioned why he said DN was 100% non-town. I also understood it... It's a bit iffy, but DN's actions do good to prove Konowa may be correct.
Statements like this doesn't really explain what i'm asking..highlight said actions? Its late so sorry if i missed em.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:42 am

Post by Benmage »

tubby216 wrote:WOULD REALLY REALLY REALLY like to hear from some more poeple please!!!
seriously
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:07 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote: Claiming at this point is pretty null, given i feel im likely to get vigged, and regardless of affiliation, i dont wanna get killed tonight. If you can't see my reasoning for this, you should trust me for now.
This is a baloney retarded claim imo.
Gamble in my opinion
+1 if it works, -1 if it doesn't and your scum, 0 if you are the doc and get lynched.

unvote vote Battle Mage
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 am

Post by Benmage »

zzzz this game is dragging. I'd be down for a qwints lynch to be honest. However i think this battle mage claim was a dumb gamble.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Kise wrote:If he's really a doc, mafia will kill him. If they don't, then oh well, he can continue to protect.
Hrmmm or they roleblock him, let him live so we mislynch him. Idno, i'm willing to give him a day. No clue why he claimed still, but okay i'll switch back to qwints.

unvote vote qwints
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote:
tubby216 wrote:here is how this works,

BM must protect me tonite,

we must decide on a target for hewitt,,

if i die bm is either scum or roleblocked,

if hewitt fails to kill he is either role blocked or scum

but i will not announce who i am watching, just know tthat it may be either

myself, bm or hewitt

and i will leave it at that.
Yep, ill protect you tonight. Tubby, there is no point you watching yourself. I'd suggest keeping the WIFOM down to just 2 players- me and Hewitt. Or alternatively, just say you're going to watch Hewitt. I think me dying might be a best case scenario here, given some people see me as a definite potential mislynch.

How could Hewitt fail to kill? lol

I dont see any reason to suspect a mafia RB. If there is one, they will probably target you tonight, and kill Hewitt.

BM
This doesn't seem smart. If there is a (scum)roleblocker and they block battle mage we have one townie(vig) killing another townie(watcher) seems so idiotic.

The sheer fact that bm is for this makes me think hes even scummier.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

tubby216 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:I dont see any reason to lynch Qwints today. His behaviour towards BC yesterday gives me town-vibes.

BM
re-read in iso i find him not so town
word.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote:
since when did the plan involve Hewitt killing Tubby? WTF??
oh misread.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

tubby216 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
tubby216 wrote:here is how this works,

BM must protect me tonite,

we must decide on a target for hewitt,,

if i die bm is either scum or roleblocked,

if hewitt fails to kill he is either role blocked or scum

but i will not announce who i am watching, just know tthat it may be either

myself, bm or hewitt

and i will leave it at that.
Yep, ill protect you tonight. Tubby, there is no point you watching yourself. I'd suggest keeping the WIFOM down to just 2 players- me and Hewitt. Or alternatively, just say you're going to watch Hewitt. I think me dying might be a best case scenario here, given some people see me as a definite potential mislynch.

How could Hewitt fail to kill? lol

I dont see any reason to suspect a mafia RB. If there is one, they will probably target you tonight, and kill Hewitt.

BM
This doesn't seem smart. If there is a (scum)roleblocker and they block battle mage we have one townie(vig) killing another townie(watcher) seems so idiotic.

The sheer fact that bm is for this makes me think hes even scummier.
so you think hewitt scum?? or did you miss the part where we direct his kill tonite
yeah myb. lets direct kill to check his claim, got it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Gonna be limited access till sunday. Should have some computer access, but its a sketchy connection.

So
@Mod: V/LA till Sunday the 7th(?) evening EST.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

dramonic wrote:You should at least post to say you aren't dead/quitting the game. It frustrates players when they have to get the mod to prod others into posting.
Hi
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

Slicey wrote:
Vote: OP
His actions, or lack thereof, are similar to what he did in Twilight Mafia IMHO. He has barely contributed at all and his few points contain little or no substance. Who do you think is scum?
I'll give him another day or so, its been a few days since his last post.

I hate lurkers/active-lurkers/noncontributors/useless players etc etc...so many games ruined I've lost count.
DeathNote wrote: Your right, I am not following the game at all.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

Still here...not much changing with votes, people ect. I guess we waiting on the newcommers.

This Crosican Italian Sicilian semantic garbage is fluff.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

Slicey wrote:dramonic, Benmage, who do you think is scum?
I don't like qwints or Battle Mage(claim). But there's so many who really haven't contributed its hard to do anything. The game feels a bit stalling? no?

I feel a bit frustrated, I bet X is real frustrated.

Like I said I guess we need the replacements to catchup, add something new to discuss and we can progress from there.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

orangepenguin wrote:Will try to catch up THIS time. No guarantees though.
If you can't, please replace in. Lurkers/inactive players kill games.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

EBWOP: replace out**
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Geeeze that modkill sucks, but X's been strict. I know I've felt overtly cautious this game cause I can tend to be a bit insulting :P .

@Mod
I thought it tended that if a town roll was modkilled during the day it'd go into night...was I mistaken?

X:
I am strict, I guess. My policy on rules in general is easy rules, strict adherence. You were mistaken about the modkill policies. It's at my discretion, really, because it isn't prescribed in the rules. I'm willing to talk about it more after the game is over.

regardless than I'm still for qwints

vote qwints
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:47 am

Post by Benmage »

[quote="Slicey"]
Benmage, you better watch it. :wink:[/quote
I know, I sweat everytime I post in this thread.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote: why would we want to go straight into Night? :S

FoS: Benmage

L2readnubsauce I just thought thats what happened. Happened in a different game of mine.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #49) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:32 am

Post by Benmage »

This vig/not vig thing is ehhh. I guess here we are confirming Hewitts legitimacy, so i suppose i'm down. A vig should claim, because 1 scum for 1 town is good. However wouldn't he just vig the hewitt tonight and save all our problems??

So no i'm not the vig.

But
FoS Battle Mage
. I think you jumped the gun about a day here. I guess your gonna say you wanted to confirm this so you could protect hewitt tonight. Me talkin about this is gonna be all wifom so I'll try not to, but if you are the doc, I see scum simply killing you tonight, than hewitt tomorrow so this whole thing is meh.

I still rather lynch qwints despite BM's scummish behavior, odd claim. the dude painted his own bullseye so no need to lynch yet imo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:34 am

Post by Benmage »

DeathNote wrote:Not Vig

I am not liking how BM is basically controlling this game, or at least trying to.
Word, and yet we all followed his plan. If so many hadn't already went along with I probably would've fought it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #51) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote:
Benmage wrote:This vig/not vig thing is ehhh. I guess here we are confirming Hewitts legitimacy, so i suppose i'm down. A vig should claim, because 1 scum for 1 town is good. However wouldn't he just vig the hewitt tonight and save all our problems??
No, because ill be protecting Hewitt, if there is no counterclaim (and assuming i dont get lynched)
But if you both are who you say you are, you'll be killed tonight and he'll be killed the ngiht after. We don't really need a counter claim because the real vig would just vig him. All your doing is risking revealing a real vig for the sake of confirming who you want to protect, which again is null because you are going to be the target of the night. Especially since we just lost our watcher!!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:04 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote:
DeathNote wrote:Not Vig

I am not liking how BM is basically controlling this game, or at least trying to. Every other post is him and it is all very wordy and occasionally insulting. Although sometimes he makes good points, I can't help but think that if you throw enough accusations out there.... that something has bound to be right.
How often do aspiring town leaders turn out to be scum?

I've got another cycle max, to live. After that, you guys are on your own. So how about you do us all a favour, and give me the benefit of the doubt for now?
Yeah giving you the benefit of the doubt for now, hence voting qwints. I don't see why you can't just protect someone else. Scum are going to kill you tonight, hewitt tomorrow, this is obvious. A real vig could atleast not have to out himself and could of silenced hewitt himself. Hopefully the real vig just said he wasn't the vig, and will do this after you die.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote: Ok, i hear ya. Cant believe i didnt think of that... 0.o

BM
+1 Benmage
Score:

Battle Mage = 2.2 Benmage = 2.5

Huzzah takes the lead for the first time :P
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:44 am

Post by Benmage »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Will read and make an uber-post tonight.
So tempted...So tempted.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:16 am

Post by Benmage »

orangepenguin wrote:Will catch up FOR REAL sooooooooooon.
wow...
unvote vote orangepenguin
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

Need commentary from replacements/less active. KoC comes to mind, i forget if others.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:20 am

Post by Benmage »

@X
Does Diamond warrant a prod? His last post is from the 4th. Qwints' the 5th.

X:
See Rule 9. When Diamondilium was prodded, he had gone over 96 hours without posting, but qwints hadn't.

The games draggin a little here, we have 2 people being prodded, at least another 3 people saying they'll catchup soon (OP,KoC,qwints)...and a few who we could use some more contribution from.

There isn't a whole lot for the rest of us to continue talking about without these others input.

Qwints last post is from the 5th wherein he only apologizes for not being around. His recent inactivity especially with the pressure around him is disgusting.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

^Agreed, but we need the others who aren't here to come back see his scumminess and vote him.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:16 am

Post by Benmage »

dramonic wrote:Also, if I may bring something new to the table:

Has the possibility of a SK, a vig and a single mafia faction been explored, or do we have a serious reason to believe its 2 scum factions + 1 vig/SK?
I dont think it was ever written in stone that theres 2 factions + 1 of either vig/sk. I think either of what you're suggesting is plausible.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote:
Benmage wrote:
dramonic wrote:Also, if I may bring something new to the table:

Has the possibility of a SK, a vig and a single mafia faction been explored, or do we have a serious reason to believe its 2 scum factions + 1 vig/SK?
I dont think it was ever written in stone that theres 2 factions + 1 of either vig/sk. I think either of what you're suggesting is plausible.
It's possible, but it'd be a bit bastardly. The flavour implies 2 mafia groups.
What flavor :?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #61) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:05 am

Post by Benmage »

CooLDoG wrote:AI don't think qwints is scum since he got poked and because lurking was really the only real reason that they voted for him, I am not too trigger happy when it comes to lurkers.
That isnt the reason, that added to the fuel. He lurked after receiving suspicion.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #62) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Htf, do people not go for lurkers. Just gonna let a scum slide through till endgame and call it acceptable behavior...absurd.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:06 am

Post by Benmage »

RayFrost wrote: Second off, I can't resist saying this: BM > Bm because BM has two capitals in his name. :lol:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote: Yes. Because OP lurking is scummy. The only thing scummier, would be for him to miraculously appear now and start posting.
Wow. Talk about damned if you do, damned if you dont.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #65) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:18 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote:
Benmage wrote:
RayFrost wrote: Second off, I can't resist saying this: BM > Bm because BM has two capitals in his name. :lol:
thats a point for me. Current scores? xD

I like this Ray guy already. :P

BM
Errr

battle mage = 3.2 benmage = 2.5
:x
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:32 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote:bah, OP was meant to be under the hammer. -.-

0.4 points to Ben. lol

BM
Huzzzah

BTW. before we hammer, aren't we directing Hewitts kills?

I'd be happy with Jinx. I need reread SW and the interplay with battle, snows posting style made me want to cringe.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:40 am

Post by Benmage »

dramonic wrote:Meh, not a good idea
Not a good idea to direct kill?

Was the plan dropped when our watcher got modkilled....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #68) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:48 am

Post by Benmage »

dramonic wrote:well, we can't monitor the kills anymore. Directing the kill would allow whatever mafia is in the game to abuse potential PRs (stuff like mafia doc, mafia BD, mafia roleblocker)
Alright well it kinda sucks having to believe hewitt. I guess a counterclaim if possible wouldn't be the worst idea, because 1 scum for 1 townie doesn't seem to bad.

Or since scum have to kill battle tonight assuming he's telling the truth. scum/the real vig will kill hewitt in 2 nights. Basically I'm willing to let hewitt slide till than without re-scrutinizing him.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:49 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote: Personally, id rather let Hewitt take a shot in the dark, and not tell the mafia who they DONT need to kill. ;)
Sounds better.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #70) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:53 am

Post by Benmage »

RayFrost wrote: Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that the real vig (Assuming one vig) shouldn't CC (Assuming hewitt isn't the real one). Also, if there are two, a CC won't really help and will end up with two mislynches of vigs.
Yeah thats why i can let hewitt slide 2 nights.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #71) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:54 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote:
Benmage wrote:
dramonic wrote:well, we can't monitor the kills anymore. Directing the kill would allow whatever mafia is in the game to abuse potential PRs (stuff like mafia doc, mafia BD, mafia roleblocker)
Alright well it kinda sucks having to believe hewitt. I guess a counterclaim if possible wouldn't be the worst idea, because 1 scum for 1 townie doesn't seem to bad.

Or since scum have to kill battle tonight assuming he's telling the truth. scum/the real vig will kill hewitt in 2 nights. Basically I'm willing to let hewitt slide till than without re-scrutinizing him.
I dont think scum HAVE to kill me tonight, unless they feel that i am the most protown player in the game, or they cant outguess who i might protect. Tbh, if i was Mafia, i doubt i'd kill me. :P

I wanna go to night now.

BM
Why risk trying to out guess you and not kill you?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:58 am

Post by Benmage »

RayFrost wrote:
Benmage wrote:
RayFrost wrote: Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that the real vig (Assuming one vig) shouldn't CC (Assuming hewitt isn't the real one). Also, if there are two, a CC won't really help and will end up with two mislynches of vigs.
Yeah thats why i can let hewitt slide 2 nights.
Do you think that, if there is another vig out there, that they should go for a NK on hewitt? That would definitely confirm him if they hit... :? but it'd also potentially kill the 2nd vig
Its not so black and white. But yes I'd say yes if there was a vig i'd kill hewitt after battle was dead. I'm guessing battle will protect hewitt tonight, but who knows.

This speculation is killing me. To many "what ifs" keep popping into my head.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #73) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:04 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote:
Well, the odds are very slim of me protecting the player they kill. And i've already said i'm going to protect Hewitt. So, statistically, there's about a 1/16 chance that if they kill someone else, i will stop the kill. Which makes me kinda useless. Conversely, there's a chance i can self-protect. In which case, a kill attempt on me will fail anyway.

BM
touche sir.

You can have .2 or that.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #74) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote:
Snow White wrote: I lold at the Bm>BM. I was tired lol. But sorry for any confusion.
That's not actually what was said.
Yeah but its better this way :twisted:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #75) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:35 am

Post by Benmage »

FYI its L-2 so next vote isnt a hammer yet.

And yeah the unvoting of qwints doesnt seem like smart town play especially if she thinks OP is innocent which by not voting him I'm assuming.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Benmage »

Kise's vote was after majority so its meaningless.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #77) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

Wow, amazing night.

Death's reaction....I don't know about it. Did we ever confirm what setup this was? 2 scum groups vig? scum group vig/sk?

If its one scum group a vig and an sk....i think the scum group for balance purposes would need at least 4, no?

Regardless, couldn't really ask for a better night. I'm curious which of the two hewitt decided to kill...and i don't know what to make of battle being alive...will ponder this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #78) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

DeathNote wrote:Just realized something... Three kills means that Hewitt was not targeted. Not to mention BM is still alive too. Curious... Hewitt can be explained since he was being protected, supposedly, by BM which we mean that targeting him would be useless. But why is BM still alive?
I guess there's no vig counter claiming in the theory i proposed...that goes a decent way in Hew's favor.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #79) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

RayFrost wrote:BattleMage said he was self-sufficient.

He said he'd protect one of:

me

himself

hewitt

The scum/sk probaby didn't want to risk losing a NK by trying to off one of those three.
I wanna hear from battle first but....i think i cracked the rubik's cube.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #80) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

Amished wrote:Nothing, but Deathnote is still scum.

Vote: DeathNote
Wow I was going crazy trying to think who amished is:

@Mod:
X, the day opener lists Slicey as not voting, not Amished.

X:
Whoops. Fixed.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #81) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

RayFrost wrote: Also, hewitt... if you had said qwints... you'd have had trouble from me. good thing you didn't.
Why?

fyi I totally called qwints scum ages ago. Booyah screw lurkers!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #82) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Excellent. I think it's pretty certain that we're down to one scum faction and a vig/SK now. I can't see any reason for the mod to tack on "Sicilian" unless it was to define separate groups. Yes, it could be bastard modding, but X isn't enough of a dick to do that.
Yeah ok, this seems sound.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #83) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

RayFrost wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
neutral

hewitt -
I am
suspicious of
the vig
claim. the point BM brings up about the speculation (where hewitt lies implicitly) makes me leery. I also don't think hewitt actually replied to BM's suspicion on this point... quick iso confirms that.
that was the best breadcrumb I could think of... :?

but yeah. I'm a vig. This is why I brought up the two vig theory. I shot qwints last night.
Oh lol.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

RayFrost wrote:I figured shooting qwints would be the best idea, since he was the second scummiest player after OP.

If hewitt caimed to have killed qwints, I would have known he had fake-claimed vig, since there were three kills. Thus, I would have given my CC and gotten him.

Naturally, I could have lost the debate on who was the real vig, so it was kinda a gamble there, but eh. It was the best I could think of to solidify whether or not hewitt was a possible vig.
The breadcrumb is meh, the bold isn't in the initial post.

Not a bad gamble if true...this is an interesting setup 2 vigs is a tough one to swallow especially asking us to now believe in 2 scum groups. There's only been 3 kills a night, right... Can we get a list of both vig's killings (it'll just make methinking easier).

There should be 4 kills...but there aren't.

*Ponders*
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #85) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh wait! we do have two doctors...or a 2nd claiming doc....hrmmm

@Battle did you protect yourself last night? You don't have to say who if someone else, but just answer that one.(maybe say hewitt if him)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #86) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

Amished wrote:/slaps Bm

Lazy assumption that there's two scumgroups. Naming one isn't bastard modding, it's giving classification. There could easily be a big group out there.
!
That was KoC's PoV. I thought it plausible is all...i dont have a wealth of information on the issue/0 modding experience on this site....i've seen classification before, but on this site only to sectionalize different scum groups.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

Amished wrote:/slaps Bm again

BM > Bm even more
sunufabitch!

No more cheeks to turn, chill out.

Pre-emtive Battle! so only .2 for you.

i think....:

battle mage = 3.6 benmage = 1.4
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #88) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

RayFrost wrote:for some reason, I have a feeling BM knew I was a vig back when I posted my list.

He said I was his most pro-town read, but I'd not posted very much, so....
Well I personally thought you came out/in strong. Gave that nice little summary quickly. Posted well. It'll be interesting to see what battle says.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #89) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

~Jordin allo….Hmm so lookin at 3 replacements for one seems heavy.

This seemed odd:
Volume wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
Volume wrote: It's ok Pomegranate. I'm town.
That doesn't do anything for me.
That was the point :wink:

Nothing really from Diamond

Defending scum buddy?:
CooLDoG wrote:AI don't think qwints is scum since he got poked and because lurking was really the only real reason that they voted for him, I am not too trigger happy when it comes to lurkers.
Hope you managed to read some during the night, would like to hear what you think about the game/ your predecessors.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #90) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

@KoC
Yesterday you had some suspicions of me I was disagreeing with. I wanted you to finish your summary/catching up so I could answer/refute them and look sternly at yourself because I highly suspected your predecessor.(magichands)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #91) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

Amished wrote:Ben: Thoughts on DeathNote? (Stop ignoring him)
:? I opened the day thinking hiss reaction was peculiar. I need to iso him to get a full read. I recall his play definitely seemed subpar but I'd need to reread to determine if scummy.

I kinda had some agendas/things to ask today with others!

But i'm not ignorin him. Will iso soon, probably manyanana tis after 1 and I cant do heavy thinking atm.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #92) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Post 945 snuck in before mine....doesnt it read real novice-like. Hes been on the site only since july.... Arguably it could easily be scum novice as town novice so that is null.. (iso-ing soon)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #93) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Amished wrote: 1: What reaction did you think was peculiar?
2: Lies. It's only 20 after 12. Central time is the only one that counts. Lynch All Liars!
Post 904 of mine states it, where it was odd he jumped to game setup conclusions.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #94) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

RayFrost wrote:
Wrong, J-time is the only things that matters. It's 2:20 PM.

LAL!!!
w.t.f is J-time?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #95) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

@Ray
post 940 links to post 426(DN). I must be too sleepy, cause i'm missing the reason for the link...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #96) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

@Amish
highlight the case on DN..it cant just be about his vote on hew is it...???
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote:I'm not claiming who i protected. ;)
Jerk

Battle Mage wrote:Ray's claim is absolutely horrible. But i'm really inclined to believe it over Hewitt.

A reread of both is probably necessary. Needless to say, i still believe we have 2 scumgroups, and that one still has all 3 members. I think 1 of Hewitt and Ray is probably scum, for this reason. The 2 Vig argument is very convenient, and frankly, absolute BS.

Vote: Hewitt

We aren't lynching DeathNote today. Anyone voting him will be met with extreme rage from me.
This is bewildering. While I agree the 2vig claim is a stretch….So is the 2 doc claim in my opinion. Now you call rays claim horrible, and vote Hewitt…hrmm do you mean simply that it’s an untimely claim? I think one could be a vig, one an sk…why so sure about the 2 scum group?
Battle Mage wrote: Yes, i protected myself.
I knew it, you greedy bastard. +.1 for me guessing right.
Battle Mage wrote:
hewitt wrote:Huh I was not expecting that. I actually thought you were trying to claim some other role like you saw who shot qwints or something. Just a little thing that the town should keep in mind yeah it's possible that both me and RayFrost are Vig's but we do have two claimed doctors and who knows what else, there could be a SK in the mix.

The only thing that would've made me suspicious of RayFrost's claim is that I was under the assumption that the other two killing factions were separate groups of Mafia, but since there has been no indication of another through the killings I'm going to assume we have a large Mafia group and either two Vig's or a Vig and a SK.
This is ridiculous. At the very least, Hewitt is scum. Which makes me happy, because we did well to out him yesterday. :)

There's a slim possibility Ray is scum too, just for his attitude today, and not killing Hewitt last night.

Deathnote is probably town, despite his vaguely scummy play.

Amished could be scum too.

I think it's time for the mages to unite. Ben-who shall we lynch today? who shall we definitely not lynch today?

BM
Hmmm I need to reread DN, but I was getting a simple poor-player read on him.

I too dislike Ray not killing Hewitt or CCing prior. If I was a vig I’d never believe a game had two. So if we want to test our vig’s out I’m down for Ray. If we’re playing darts in the dark, I’m guessing some sort of SK gamble. (feeling good with that last night scum hit)

I don’t know what to make of amished.

Battle Mage wrote:
hewitt wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Hewitt, the issue is, you WEREN'T telling the truth. You were lying. Which is why you need to be lynched today.
The best part is you realize your case sucks and you can't even back it up.
Lol, allow me to rephrase more bluntly.

I'm the Cop. Who do you think i investigated last night? ;)

Confirm Vote: Hewitt
I wanna say AHAHAHAH owned! But why the whole doc gamble thing? 2 Docs man! 2!

Now we believe ur a cop…it’s a badass move I could see you pulling. But I swear to god Battle if you lynch me in lylo I will eat you.
RayFrost wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: There's a slim possibility Ray is scum too, just for his attitude today, and not killing Hewitt last night.

Deathnote is probably town, despite his vaguely scummy play.

Amished could be scum too.

I think it's time for the mages to unite. Ben-who shall we lynch today? who shall we definitely not lynch today?

BM
I didn't go for hewitt last night
because
you said you might protect him.

I would rather get a confirmed kill than risk not getting one just cuz you happened to protect him. I thus decided to go with the person I felt would be the lynch for today if not NKed, which was qwints.

He turned out scum, so that's great.

Also, why'd you claim cop after claiming doc? =/
Word. Rays lookin town. Battle why even continue the lie today with a confirmed scum hit? ***Who did you investigate the previous night?
RayFrost wrote:also, how am I confirmed town?

also, happy b-day BM. you get .1 point over Bm for it being your b-day.
Scratch that obv scum!
Battle Mage wrote:
RayFrost wrote:also, how am I confirmed town?

also, happy b-day BM. you get .1 point over Bm for it being your b-day.
My N1 investigation. Also, we now must make a note of Ben's bday, so he doesnt change it to get more points. :P
Ah. Sexy. My bday is dec 28, bastard.

Wow L-1. That was fast day, gogog cops. Fyi ur a bastard for getting a role. I think Battle for the sake of this game so we dont see any bcc's or ceph's we let the in actives at least post. Otherwise I wanted to wambam hammahtime.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:20 am

Post by Benmage »

dramonic wrote:Hmm...

If Hewitt flips SK, I've a gut-feeling BM is a corsican-rolecop.
Wow scum slip? I see 2 mafia goons and a godfather....you think theres a corsican rolecop?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #99) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:06 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote:
dramonic wrote:Also, for clarification, this doesn't clear you :3
Erm, i should point out that i'm as confirmed town as they come. :D

Let's prove by counter-example.

If i'm scum, i've got away with fake-claiming Doc, and there is no way the town can hold me accountable or disprove my claim.

I then, completely unnecessarily and inexplicably, choose to claim Cop, which is a role that is almost certain to feature in a setup of this nature. With so many people left alive, i leave myself wide open to a potential counter-claim.

But then, perhaps you say that i have Cop as a safeclaim? Well, then why would i have bothered claiming doc in the first place, when it was so difficult to believe, and id have to explain not being killed (i guess this applies to both, but even so)?

I'm bored now. Fact is, i'm pretttttty much confirmed town. :P

BM
Your bored? You claimed a 2nd doc...a cop, nearly got hewitt lynched and are once more barkin up the wrong tree...whats your deal?

What WC could you possibly have...last sicilian?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #100) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:07 am

Post by Benmage »

I will glady go 1-1 with battle mage if he flips cop, but i highly doubt this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #101) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Ehh I'm fine with going first. 1 town for 1 scum will be worth it.

I think about some notes to drop on who else I think may be scum.

In the meantime i'll vote the obvious one.

vote Battle Mage
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #102) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:54 am

Post by Benmage »

Ray you lied about this being your first PR.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #103) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

RayFrost wrote:
Benmage wrote:Ray you lied about this being your first PR.
caught this though nobody else did.

and, umm...

no, I didn't lie. This actually is my first PR. =/

What makes you think I lied?
Oh..i was breezing other threads randomly and saw your name dead on an ongoing game as a cop...so i dont want to say more, but it looks like you got replaced pregame because you have 0 posts in it...its ongoing so i wont say more.

Battle mage ur absurd. They may say "oh its battle"

but i've never seen this. And yes they should lynch you first to avoid mislynching me.

Noone goes Doc to cop on 1, and switch it to a second I dont care.

You wuld've opened claiming on me and not of caused this distraction.

But your claim is false, I don't know how these knuckleheads are following your lead....its boggling.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #104) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

RayFrost wrote: I replaced into said ongoing game after this one. I also
replaced in
during N1. it's ongoing, so I won't say more :D

And the BM stuff... if we mislynch you, he obviously gets lynched next.

I'll obviously be shooting hewitt, since we don't need a SK alive around here, and there is only room enough for one of us in this town... *cowboy style shoot off pose of epicness*
Word. I'm down for the 1-1, though lynching him first would save the mislynch.

If you are the vig, blow the shit outta Hewitt. SK/scum w/e he is.

If he kills you tonight, atleast you also knock him out because i'm pretty sure bullets go at the same time.

@Town if one of the 2 claimed vigs lives with the other nots its probably some sort of NK immune SK, so lynch them after battle.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #105) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

RayFrost wrote:
Well, SKs don't have guns... so wouldn't a vig shoot first? XP
Oh i dont know, i always thought kills occured at the same time.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #106) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

:shock: theoryyyy :?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #107) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

This delay is more or less pointless...go ahead and vote me to vote him tomorrow....tho i still see it as illogical, following him after all this madness *stare* use some heads and lynch him first(save a mislynch)....either or lets gettturdone
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #108) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

RayFrost wrote:
Benmage wrote::shock: theoryyyy :?
what?
to much on speculation and what ifs
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #109) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

Amished wrote: Also, Benmage, calm down. You're just mad cause you can't hammer yourself to limit discussion.
:?: i'm bewildered at the easy in which battle manipulates and 'runs the show':roll:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #110) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

DeathNote wrote:"Just kidding, I am actually a watcher and I watched Snow!" :P
W.t.f?

And I think i was hammered...this game is wowzers.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #111) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

EBWOP: OHHH i get it, you made a funny
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #112) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:09 am

Post by Benmage »

8-)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #113) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

RayFrost wrote: -.5 points for BM for insulting another player. :x
noted
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #114) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

It'll be inserted into our running score, no worries.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #115) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

Amished wrote:He's trying to catch up, so he needs to keep track of any BM subtractions.

gogo Jeopardy theme! I wager 1001 dollars to win out!
I'm getting murdered right now...no thx to this lynch and battle mislynching me in lylo *grumble* *grumble*.

The battle is lost, but the war has just begone.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (isolation #116) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

RayFrost wrote:
hewitt wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
hewitt wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
hewitt wrote:
Amished wrote:EBWOP: +.1 to Bm for pity.
There shall be no pity for the wicked kind sire.
+.2 to Bm for getting his scum buddy to confess :lol:
If that was a confession shall I shoot him then?
No, no, I'm shooting the one that made a confession :wink:
I thought you were shooting me?
I am :lol:
screw the both of you, i'm taking the +.3

battle mage = 2.5 benmage = 1.2
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #117) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:02 am

Post by Benmage »

No issue in revealing QT.

Damn u battle mage :x

Well done town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (isolation #118) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:15 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote: I'm happy with my correct reads on Hewitt and Snow White. We got damn lucky on Benmage. His play wasnt particularly scummy- which ironically, is the reason i investigated him. Sorry bro.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #119) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

I forget, I was trying to use Battle Mages and my friendly history to my benefit. I didnt see a cop gambling the crazy way he did, and thought him scum probably. I forget my exact thoughts. But I think I just wanted to push his lynch the next day.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”