Mafia 35: Peacecity I (NYMM) - Game over!

Shart
Shart
Townie
Shart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #970 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:44 am

Post by Shart »

In and catching up. Might be awhile, lots of other stuff to do as well. But I'll be active once I catch up...
Shart
Shart
Townie
Shart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1000 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:22 pm

Post by Shart »

Oh my God!!! That was absolutely brutal. 40 pages and knowing so few of the players to be able to relate to or know what to look for or how they usually play. Guppy really railroaded me this time!!! Of course Lemming was his usual BTSW self...

Wow, we have a coroner and they have not come out? Boy, this town needs some info STAT! Not sure what your trip is, but it looks like you're losing the analyzers here. Oh, and I'M NOT THE CORONER. Even if they're all townies, right now we're starting to guess you don't exist and so that clouds the picture making it near impossible to analyze.

MoS' claim has me concerned. My background is quite a few dozen WW games in FBG and Xperts and I've never seen a role where they don't know who the coroner is, but will know if he's gone. I've got a guess where this claim is headed, but won't say anything for now. I'm afraid I'm getting the sense that MoS is involved in some serious PMing trying to get a role straight. Depending on what his fake turns out to be (if it is a fake) might give us some indication as to if he's scum with some FBGers.

I'll hold off voting pending words...
Shart
Shart
Townie
Shart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1002 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:07 am

Post by Shart »

I'm new here. How many days do you guys wait on someone before you call BS and finish the job? I'm ready to slam the door on this foolishness.
Shart
Shart
Townie
Shart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1005 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:00 am

Post by Shart »

Quailman wrote:I've waited long enough.

Vote: Mastermind of Sin
We waited about 2 days longer than we would in FBG. I think we all know it's bullshit.

Vote: MoS
Shart
Shart
Townie
Shart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1013 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:22 am

Post by Shart »

More times than not, the characteristic of having to be lynched twice is associated with a BG. I'll hold off and see what he has to say.
Shart
Shart
Townie
Shart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1018 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:04 am

Post by Shart »

Vote MoS

Doesn't look like he'll be checking back with us...
Shart
Shart
Townie
Shart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1034 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:33 am

Post by Shart »

Vote MoS

Obviously he's BG who was made coroner. So his coroner information is worthless.
Shart
Shart
Townie
Shart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1071 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:58 am

Post by Shart »

BabyJesus wrote:
vote Leo

He is bad....
I hate to be a pussy, but with not knowing anyone in this forum, having to play catch up for someone that wisely quit this train wreck, and having no coroner info to try to piece BG's together, I'm kind in desperate mode.

I think BJ's looks close enough to confirmed, so I'll folllow on Leo or anyone else that
didn't bother to vote in the prior day

Vote Leo
Shart
Shart
Townie
Shart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1076 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:31 am

Post by Shart »

Leonidas wrote:I'm here and (ahem) reading...

Err - well, actually I need to read today's discussion. It seems MoS is putting up quite a fight - definitely worth reading.
Okay... June 27th was the last we heard from Leo. How long do you guys typically wait on people?
Shart
Shart
Townie
Shart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1094 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:44 am

Post by Shart »

Leonidas wrote:I like these moments when, after voting a pro-town role, the voters just don't accept the evidence. Their muscles become rigid - even the jaws start to hurt a bit. The fingers are tense, so much that it becomes almost impossible to press

u
n
v
o
t
e

It's a bit sad, because I guess the people voting for me can't very well all be scum - and the evidence is clearly there to prove that I'm a vig. (Sigh).
The only ones I think are showing signs of scum are the ones that refuse to close the door on this ridiculous fiasco. They're hoping their scum buddy might be able to pull a rabbit out of a hat here, so they just keep waiting to see if the votes will be pulled.

First off, I pulled a similar stunt not too long ago trying to use some of the author's color to claim it was pointing to me. How tough is it to read that Guppy added "EV" in there and come up with something to claim you had authored those initials? And then to call that proof is a bit much.

Second, slicing and dicing and beheading are classic BG kill descriptions for FBG BG's. Vigs have been shooters in every instance that I know of. This is only fair for this very reason. So you can try to distinguish the source of the exteraneous kill(s). Thus the term "One Shot Vig".

Nice try Leo. I hope your fake drawing from the author's poetic license doesn't work as well as mine did...
Shart
Shart
Townie
Shart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1097 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:05 am

Post by Shart »

Leonidas wrote:Good.

vote: shart

I don't know about the others (although BabyJesus is indeed able to redirect, and therefore - well, it's not guaranteed, but if he's mafia, the game is just too difficult for the town), but you are
definitely
scum.

It seems unlikely that I'm going to survive (which is unfortunate for the town, but if you don't want to read, you don't want to read). However, if both of us make it to the night, I will be targeting you.

For the others (and for the record): the game is difficult enough for the town. If you believe Peacebringer would screw the town even further by allowing a SK to sign his murders, think again. It's already difficult enough for the town - and I have given an EXTREMELY satisfying reason for the EV signature: EL VIGILANTE.
Yes, by all means continue to perpetuate the notion that YOU specified the EV and didn't just latch on to it as part of your fake after the fact. Your continuing to cite this as gospel and not ever recognizing in your argmuments that this is flaky at best really drives home the fact that this is a fake.

Sometimes Guppy can be accomodating, and we ARE on the ropes so we might as well ask...

Mod Question
- Do you allow players to insert meaningful hints into your write-ups? TIA.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”