R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.

Post Post #41 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:08 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

StrykkerVerde wrote:Vote: BabyJesus

Because I can't stand him.
Tough ..
Vote: StrykkerVerde

It's funny how I just went through all of this with your friend Brian. Odd how to people who are friends in RL, just happen to not stand the same person. Like I said earlier to Brian, if you can't stand a player, then don't play in future games with him.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:08 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

StrykkerVerde wrote:BabyJesus, Why are you unvoting me just to vote for me again? Stop trying to buff up your post count!

Nanook, Dude, I'm just going to avoid playing in games I want to just because BabyJesus is in the game. Sure he pisses me off, but if a game sounds fun i'm going to play in it. Also why vote for me based entirely on my personal feelings for one player. It has nothing to do with you except that it might just annoy you, in which case your voting for me for the same reason I voted for him. Which makes you just as bad.
I'm not voting you because you are annoying, actually I am voting you because I don't like how you have to make it apparent that you find BJ annoying.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:30 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

It's still early in the game, so following someone with a supposed cop claim wouldn't be that harmful to the town.

My only question to Dranko though is, Is receiving letters apart of your role, or did you mysteriously receive one?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:45 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Dranko20 wrote:heavenly Nookie; it's not a part of my role at all! I got a letter during the night. I dont know how i got it, but I got it!
I don't think that the letter you received was from another townie. It seems that only mafia would do such a thing, and what better way to do it then pin it on someone who is an easy day 1 target.

I believe that you received a letter, but I don't believe the contents within. Even if we do wait til tomorrow to see if he gets another letter, doesn't really mean much. Mafia could be just doing it again. I've seen a mafia role or two who send messages at night to other players.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:05 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

That's odd, you can only vote for BJ as well. That has to be a scum note.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:50 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I've been looking over Iammars posting restriction as well, and atm I see nothing. Maybe this is a ploy to distract us from talking about other things, I don't know .. but
Fos: Iammmars
until something is conclusive. The fact that he is mentioning his 'posting restriction' so early, makes me think that he may be mafia trying to set him self up for an early protown claim.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #115 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:37 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I forget who, and am too lazy to look back wrote:He voted 'no lynch.' It's certainly not definitive proof of scumminess, but the purpose of a random vote, as I understand it, is to stimulate discussion, and hopefully make mafia sweat and make a mistake, and all 'no lynch' does is make people say "omg no lynch=scum!!!11!" If I've got nothing else, I vote bad plays. A little contradictory, I know, but this was in the absence of any particularly interesting votes. As soon as I see a better target, I'll gladly switch.
A random vote is to stimulate discussion, and I think that is what Raccoon was aiming for. Obviously Raccoon's no lynch vote sparked some interest. I don't think he is scum over it, since he did say random. If he just voted no lynch then this would be a different scenario for me.

Funny how Coron knew exactly the sentence Iammars was talking about ..
Noted
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #120 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:54 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Yes, I did mean Locus .. *scratches out Coron's name* *writes Locus's* .. You can't call me forgetful, when I never even saw that sentence before. I took typing, and never had to type that out, so :P
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #130 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:27 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Well, I'd rather wait ..
Unvote
and
Vote:Quailman

Just so you know, I can't recall if I voted earlier atm, and don't have time to check .. hence the unvote, just in case.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #143 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:49 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Nanook away over weekend ... :wink:
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #241 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:05 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Alright ..
Unvote: Quailman
and
Vote: BabyJesus

I know that I said earlier that I believe BabyJesus, and I still do. It seems though that the only sure way of figuring out this letter is by lynching BJ. I don't think that lynching Dranko would really do anything since he was the receptor of the letter. All that would do is verify whether or not he is the only one that can receive these letters which I doubt.

I really am interested in this Sycko bandwagon though. My reasons are just his reactions to what IS has been saying. It's funny actually and I wouldn't be surprised if Sycko were scum.

For now though I think that the most important thing would be to test out the letter. Sorry BabyJesus.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #246 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:00 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I think that possibly waiting for another letter would be no better really. Mafia could keep sending Dranko the letter just for the hell of it. I'd rather test the sanity behind the letter now, more so then later.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #249 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:55 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Well, if there is consensus that we all just ignore these letters, then I'd be more then happy to lynch Sycko. If everyone keeps bickering about the letter then we should vote BJ.

IS you are right, Mafia can tailor their night action to suit such an endeavor, but if another letter pops up in the mix, then we know just to ignore it. The main reason for my voting BJ is because so many seem to be curious about the letter in general and this seems to be the only way to make them be quiet.

I mean think about it, we don't lynch BJ, and tomorrow there is another letter. What more info can we really get from that letter that was any different then today?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #258 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:34 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Mod:
Vote Count Please?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #262 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:05 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Didn't you say earlier that your claim would be able to be proven? Unless Coron can say that he received beer last night, then you are pretty much a dead duck.

What could selling beer to Coron possibly mean?

Did you choose Coron, or did he come to you for the beer?

I've heard of shop keepers before, so I don't find the role that unlikely, but I still don't see how you are able to PROVE your innocence here.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #266 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:32 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Alright Coron, so what's with the beer?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #299 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:23 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Unvote

I really have to think this game over a little, more so now that the mod has confirmed Dranko.

That pretty much clears that letter wasn't made up, so either mafia made the letter, or some other cop. I'm still bent on mafia as I would think that the 'cop' would have said something by now.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #314 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:19 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

sycko999 wrote:I do have items other than beer and weapons, like monkeys and encyclopedias, but most everything is some form of weapon. I also found this interesting, I have silver bullets and crosses, the first thing that came to mind was werewolves and vampires. I also have several kinds of drugs, not for medicinal purposes though. So, without giving a list you can assume I have a large variety of items, and I have no idea what they do. As far as I can tell I give the items to people and they don't ask, but my role says I sell them. Anyway, I think Astronaut is right, if BJ had his M-16 taken away then he's just a townie, but I see IS as the most scummy, and it would help the town more if a we get another letter tonight. So does anyone want to buy anything?
My guess is that these items that you sell are suppose to give you an idea of what the person who you sold them to is. Why Coron needs beer is beyond me. There is only one role that I know of that would need beer in order to perform his/her job. I buy the claim for now.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #431 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:02 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Alright, I've thought it through enough ..
Vote: BabyJesus

Go ahead, call me scum if you'd like, but I want to know about this letter before we get futher into the game, and you seem to be the way to go about it.

I think that makes 11 now, out of 14.

If you're innocent, ok we lose an innocent (That's the worse case scenario), if you're scum, good job on the claim.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #446 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:48 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Like I said earlier, I'm not voting you based on your play style or anything related, I just really want to know if this letter has any belief behind it .. I'll look into halfpint when it's night and read her posts.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #491 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:13 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #493 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:46 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

How is he confirmed by you? Did I miss something in the slight reading, and even if he is confirmed by you, what makes you think that I am going to believe you? You seem to forget something Coron, When I'm town .. everyone else is mafia until proven by ME otherwise.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #500 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:41 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Coron wrote:He's already confirmed by me as what he is. Unless you are calling me scum then you shouldn't need more confirmation that his role is what it is.
I understand how you believe Sycko to be innocent, but why strykkerverde?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #504 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:07 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Unvote: StrykkerVerde
and
Vote: Coron

You are going to sit here and tell me that if it weren't for Locus Cosecant you would want to lynch StrykkerVerde .. Yet in your mind Strykker is confirmed. He shouldn't even be an option in your mind. The fact that you are taking on the leadership role here has my mind boggled. You don't seem to know what you are talking about.

The only person that I can see you clearing is Sycko for the fact that he sold you something from his store, but even you'd have to admit that he could be scum. Just because he gave you an item doesn't make him town. Also since he sold two items last night instead of just one is suspicious.

Strykker strikes me as suspicious because even though he came out and said that he sent that letter yesterday, why the hell didn't he say anything yesterday if he is town. He knew that the letter was going to get BJ lynched, and using the reason that you don't like another player is not enough for me. The only time you should take revenge on another player is when you are mafia, sk, or a vig. Although a vig isn't always the best way to go about it.

We spent that whole day back and forth trying to figure out that letter, and the whole time he was sitting back laughing, How often do you find town sending letters to other players stating that such and such is mafia and that the is the only person that you can vote for? I know this is Bizzare mafia, but there are just some things wrong there.

At this point I would vote Coron, Sycko, or StrykkerVerde.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #531 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:28 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Coron #509 wrote:WTF?
Please tell me where I said I felt StrykkerVerde was confirmed.
Any of this ring a bell? I've only been discussing this with you for like a page now.
NanookTheWolf #491 wrote:Vote: StrykkerVerde
Coron #492 wrote:He's already
confirmed
by me as what he is. Unless you are calling me scum then you shouldn't need more confirmation that his role is what it is.
NanookTheWolf #493 wrote:How is he confirmed by you? Did I miss something in the slight reading, and even if he is confirmed by you, what makes you think that I am going to believe you? You seem to forget something Coron, When I'm town .. everyone else is mafia until proven by ME otherwise.
NanookTheWolf #500 wrote:I understand how you believe Sycko to be innocent, but why strykkerverde?
Coron #503 wrote:Why would he claim that as scum? Right now I still feel he is the 2nd best lynch today after locus, but the scummy claim is almost made up for by the why the hell would he claim it as scum.
Now you tell me where I got the impression from ..
Dybeck wrote:I cannot believe nobody's looking at StrykkerVerde. Day One we were convinced that those letters were from a cop or a scum. Now we know they're not from a cop, and we know who sent them. I don't see what's changed. Lynch all liars - first rule of mafia!
If you'd notice my posts recently, you would see that Strykker has been a big part of my conversations. I'm just not voting him atm because Coron is trying to play make believe ..
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #533 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:16 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Well, if that be the case then I am sorry. I truly thought that you were responding to all of my comments ...
Unvote: Coron
and

You made a post directly after I voted SV, and I took your post as a defense for him, that's all.

:oops:
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #582 (isolation #26) » Wed May 04, 2005 11:18 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Unvote
and
Vote: The Don

Not like I'll be getting Strykker lynched any time soon.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #610 (isolation #27) » Fri May 06, 2005 11:39 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I'm not one of his nurses ..
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #612 (isolation #28) » Fri May 06, 2005 12:10 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Oh yeah ..
Unvote: The Don

The fact that others have been pressing for other nurses to come out is a bit strange to me, especially only on the second day. I mean hasn't anyone else thought that maybe they are only means of protection? Why would we out them to the scum so early. Don is already out, along with stevie now as well. Whoever the other nurse is, I hope they keep playing it safe.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #647 (isolation #29) » Fri May 13, 2005 2:52 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Ok, so now we've got 2 mafia families and we had a cult leader? Wow, much evilness in this town indeed. I can't believe Don actually exposed one of his mafia buddies and didn't think he would get killed. I mean nurse usually equals bad for the scum.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #655 (isolation #30) » Fri May 13, 2005 12:39 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Yeah, I too don't see how you figure that one of those 9 people are scum ... scum could've layed either on or off the wagon for all we know.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #700 (isolation #31) » Tue May 17, 2005 8:17 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Ok, I'm going to
once again because ..

A.) Day 1 you sent a letter stating BJ was scum and didn't fell the need to mention it until Day 2 .. (scummy)

B.) Day 2 you send another letter stating to vote for someone else other then Pooky? .. I think. All I know is that there were 2 claims of letters.

C.) Day 3 a letter is sent yet again, this one without a voting restriction, which means that we most likely do have two letter senders, but confirms that you make a player only able to vote one specific player.

The fact that your letters say that another player is scum without any actual knowledge behind them, and the events played on Day 1 still make me suspicious of you.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #702 (isolation #32) » Tue May 17, 2005 12:58 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Still doesn't really matter, because what's to say that he can't send two letters at once? I mean there were two letters sent yesterday, one with a posting restriction, the other without, right? If I am out on a limb on this one just tell me, but the letters in general have to stop. Too much of the town is biting in to them and it's causing us madness.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #707 (isolation #33) » Wed May 18, 2005 7:51 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

StrykkerVerde wrote:You know if i had accidently hit a scum player you'd all be singing a different tune right now.
Thing is though, why would you even use the ability unless you truly thought you fingered scum? Why just send in some random name with some random reason? That's what is scummy, and if you had hit scum you would have looked even more guilty later if someone else received a letter stating x is scum and come to find out that they really weren't, so either way the role doesn't fit pro-town in any scenario.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #714 (isolation #34) » Thu May 19, 2005 9:32 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

StrykkerVerde wrote:ok., I appologize for the snide comments. I'm not trying to piss you guys off but I just really don't know what else to say at this point. I've been completely honest with you guys up to this point(besides that little incident with BabyJesus, which I appologized for) so if you do kill me and find out I'm innocent maybe you can look back on what I've told you otherwise and hopefully weed out some scum through that.
How do you expect us to weed out scum in your posts, when anything having to do with the letters has no merit? Otherwise it's just your word, and that is of course assuming that your innocent, which I don't believe.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #738 (isolation #35) » Wed May 25, 2005 3:17 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I'm so disappointed at yesterday, I really thought that Strykker was scum. Since we had two letters claimed yesterday, is there another floating around today?

I will give credit to the mod in that this game is bizarre, I mean who would think that a role stating that someone is scum, but isn't would be pro-town?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #743 (isolation #36) » Thu May 26, 2005 6:26 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Yeah, I could see that role being used in many pro-town ways. I just think using it with randomness is what made Strykker look as scummy as he did.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #756 (isolation #37) » Fri May 27, 2005 11:48 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Vote: Locus Cosecant
.. I'll be gone for the weekend, it seems that we are always in night on the weekends, oh well.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #773 (isolation #38) » Tue May 31, 2005 2:14 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

big_kahunia wrote:I'd like you all to welcome our replacements. PeaceBringer replaces Maximus. Commodore Amazing replaces Raccoon_TOF.
Welcome the both of you, as long as neither of you are mafia we should get along GREAT!
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #779 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:57 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Scummiest posts eh? Do I get a scummy for that?

Anyways, I was sure of Strykker's lack of innocence, hence why I pushed so hard. Not something that I normally would do when I'm mafia, trust me. The more noticeable you make yourself when scum, the more the town begins to look at you as scum ..
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #804 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:38 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Seems to me after reading the flavour text that the circus mafia did target STD. I mean the man's house was burnt down and they have been using fire .. Plus, no one was killed by flames this morning.

*awaits to hear from STD before taking anything fruther*
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #815 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:56 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Save The Dragons wrote:I lost my night ability, at least for now...:cry: The mod told me I need to recover at nights, and can't make a choice.

My choice was dybeck, but before I left the house, I got attacked, so I have nothing.
I hope that it isn't for more then just tonight .. :(
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #818 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:13 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Yeah, well your reasoning of thinking that I'm the scummiest is due to the fact that I pushed so hard for a lynch that I was sure of turning out to be scum. More then half the players here have got to admit that his play was scummy, and the comment that I made about being so sure was due to the fact I really thought that there wasn't a way he couldn't be scum.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #824 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:48 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Vote: Dybeck
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #835 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:45 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

dybeck wrote:At the end of the day, meh... i'm not gonna win anyway. But I promise to vote pro-town and there's still a lot of scum out there.
Unvote: Dybeck

Maximumum wrote:What are the chances that a cult member has a night kill ability? If dybeck is telling the truth then it's unlikely that he is actually a threat at night. It might serve us better to actually try and find scum.
The player that is really setting off my scumbar today is NanooktheWolf.

That statement just screams scum to me. Then he votes right after dybeck's claim without even discussing the possibility that he may not be a threat at night. It looks like he was just trying to keep the bandwagon going.
vote:NanookTheWolf
My reasoning for voting Dybeck had nothing to do with the possibility of him being a threat. The reason I voted for no reason for starters was due to the fact that I really didn't have that much time to post in the first place, and I'm trying to be active as much as I can in my games. I wasn't trying to keep the bandwagon, but at the time it seemed pretty obvious that the town saw him as a threat, but now after his recent comment, I feel secure (temporarily) that he'll play on the side of the town.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #846 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:50 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I know that this is probably going to bite me in the ass, but
Vote: Dybeck
again. Recent points addressed have made me think and get back on track.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #869 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:26 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Maximumum wrote:For now,
I'm going with my suspicions from yesterday. NanookTheWolf has been acting particularly scummy (the quick vote after claim, the quick unvote when called on it and then jumping back on the wagon when it seemed safe)
vote: NanookTheWolf
A wolf who likes to hop from time to time, what's wrong with that? :wink:

It's a good thing that I did hop back on as Dybeck was a cult recruiter. I voted him early because I really didn't have a lot of time to really think about whether he could recruit or not. I unvoted him because of his post along with the fact that I thought we had already lost a recruiter. Didn't really think there could be two in the same group. Finally I put the vote back on just because I could see him as a threat at that moment.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #895 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:21 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Alright, I'm going to place a
Vote: BrianMcQueso
just for the mere fact that STD does have an investigation which seems to be pointing scum. STD happens to be the semi-most trusting player right now, and I'd rather lynch someone already proven guilty then take a shot at lynching PB. Wouldn't it be more logical to see what comes up on PB tonight? Or even have someone else take a shot at him?

I know that this post may appear to be a bit scummy, only in that I seem to be jumping towards the other wagon, but I'm trying to play this as logically as I can at this point.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #910 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:21 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Ok, here is my theory ...

There are only four of us left, and I'm pretty certain that if there were two mafia that the mafia would have won already .. right? I mean usually in a situation like that it seems to be the case.

... Unless there is some sort of other sort of win situation for another player (sk or cult come to mind) I'm going to make the assumption that it's cult though, since there is evidence in this game that there has been one. I think that Sapphire is the scum, and Astronaut is the remaining cult. (Process of elimination)

Now in defense of myself here in regards to defending PB, I can't say that I really defended him. I just went with the more logical bandwagon at the time. There was no proof that PB actually
was
mafia, but there was proof of Brian's guilt. Also take into consideration that this game may not have the exact same numbers for both mafias. Mod could have made one more powerful then the other, who knows.

I can't say that if I got back before the lynch that I would have unvoted either, just for the fact that after I voted for Brian, he voted for himself. Plus the dude admitted to being mafia. That's like basic arithmetic to me.

Anyways, I'm off to do some more schoolwork, let it stand that my vote would either be for Sapphire or Astro at this point. More so on Sapphire for that leap on Brian. Funny how PB died though.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #934 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:07 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Yay! Circus wins!

On another note, I can't say that I've had so much fun in a game before. Not just because I won either, but the roles were definatley fun, and since Strykker had a similar one to mine, I tried to use it to my advantage a bit, and if you noticed in the game I pushed really hard for a lynch on him. I really did think that he was mafia though for some reason.

None the less, I've got to drop my hat to Astronaut. He really had me freaked out there on the last night. Since I was the last mafia I wasn't allowed to use my extra ability, otherwise I would have made Astro vote for himself. I could only do that or kill off a player, and I chose Thesp since I thought Thesp may have used an item to possibly protect Astro.

This last night was due to luck on my part, but I'll take the victory none the less, since it has been a while since I've won a game as mafia in the end.

Hope to see some of you in Bizzare 2. :wink:
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #940 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:19 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

The burns are from the circus mafia .. we tried to kill you that night. :wink:

As for the letter I sent you, it had to deal with Dybeck being a mafia traitor, which obviously didn't get us that far, but I thought it would add some conversation to the mix.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”